Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus School (Wingshadow & I)

What ams yous thinks of this roleplays?

• Love it!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Like it!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work...

• Your roleplay is bad and you should feel bad!

• Vin Fiz

• Total voters

3ngag3

Supernova
*Ring ring ring*

The sound of the school bells echoed in the morning sky, signifying the start of a new day. A young man stands at the entrance of the main building looking up at the plaque in which the name of the school is engraved. "Mana Morino High School." The words seemed to roll off his tongue like a word spoken in a fine, latin dialouge. But really, for him, the name might as well been left blank. It was like this with all the schools he had been going to over the past few years. It usually had to do with his mother moving around from job to job and he always wondered why he found himself moving around, never getting the time to get acquainted with his new surroundings. This time around, however, she seemed to reassure him that this time would be the last. This new town would be their permanent home. He really wanted to believe her this time, but she had said it so many times before that the words really just lost their edge of truth.

With it being his first day at this new school, the young man found himself standing before a new class of students. While he believed that he wouldn't have enough time to get to know everyone, his resolve held strong in the belief that the memories he would make with them would last for a long time. Before taking his seat, the teacher called him to the front of the room so that he could be introduced to the class properly. "Boys and girls, This is Cyrus Lacroix. He's a new student here and I expect that he be treated well for his first day here. Most of the sudents nodded in approval while the others simply ignored him and talked to their freinds from across the desk. Regardless, Cyrus bowed to them and the teacher instructed him to take a seat near the middle of the class. Calmly and quietly, Cyrus took his seat and prepared for the day ahead. He looked from side to side in a curious manner, wondering if someone would introduce themselves to him. Maybe even a cute girl...

Asuna Yumemiya's ears perked up at the mention of Cyrus's name, a thinly veiled smile spreading across her lips as she recognized his familiar behavior as he made his way to his seat. She stiffly stood up and walked over to him, reaching up with her right hand and brushing a stray lock of hair away from her face as she did so. The girl folded her hands in front of herself and cleared her throat in order to draw his attention to herself before speaking. She had shrot purple hair and a single lock of hair that stuck up from the others in a sharp arc above her head, giving her something of a foolish look. Her uniform was neat and tidy, however, and nicely accented her distinctly feminine curves. She wasn't the cutest girl in the school, ranking below several others in terms of bust size for one thing, but her cheerful and energetic personality made her one of the more sought-after ones. Some of the boys began to exchange glances to each other as she approached Cyrus, wondering why she was so bold when she had turned their approaches down flat.

"Hello, Cyrus-kun... I know you probably won't remember me, but we met once when we were young," she began, "I heard about your transfer, but I didn't know you would be in the same class as myself. If you have any questions about anything, or if you would like a tour of the grounds, don't hesitate to ask, alright?"

-----

Sakuya Aima, one of thier classmates, was just walking in at that time and timidly made her way to the back of the class. She had slept in that morning and was still feeling somewhat sleepy, but didn't want to be teased about it like she often was. In fact, she was so worried about it that morning that she didn't even notice the new student in the class as of yet. She set down her book back beside her desk and began to hastily unpack everything and set them in order.

The reaction Cyrus gave to Asuna was one that showed that he either did not notice or even remember the girl from his past. He began to give it some thought as he began to look closer at her and the more he stared, the more she seemed familiar. Finally, the lightbulb went off in his head and he lightened up before replying with a sudden, "Ah!" The memory that set it off came from his youth when he wasn't moving around all the time. She had lived next to him and compared to the other kids on his block, she stood out rather well with her pink hair and somewhat clumsy attitude. When they first met, the ended up spending the day together playing at the park and running around the trees together. Now that he thought about it, it seemed more like a fleeting moment, something that could easily have been forgotten had he not been reminded of it. Now, if he could only remember her name. Cyrus began pointing at the girl, the sound of her name at the tip of his tongue, yet unable to come out due to lack of memory.

"Ah...uh..." he was so close to remembering! But finally, after a moment he sunk his head low and admitted defeat. "I forgot your name," he muttered sheepishly, hoping that the girl wouldn't be too upset with him. It was about this time that the bell rung signaling the end of homeroom. Like with most other schools, this part of the day was shorter than the rest of the classes. The students began to file out into the halls one by one chattering and packing their books into their bags as if they already forgotten that Cyrus even existed in the first place. He didn't seem to care, however as he knew he had at least one familiar face to keep him company, even if her name wasn't familiar to him at all.

"That's alright," Asuna shook her head, showing that she wasn't upset, "My name is Asuna Yumemiya... I hope that we can get along again, like we used to."

She smiled placed her hands on the top of his desk, leaning forward slightly and perhaps intentionally pressing her breasts forward slightly with her arms, "Say, do you have any plans for today?"

"Asuna! That's what I was looking for!" Cyrus said as he snapped his fingers before shrugging. It was such an easy name to remember too and he forgot it. Maybe all this worrying about moving around was getting to him. "I hope we get along as well," he started again before reaching down to get his stuff. "At least I know i'll be able to hang around someone who doesn't see me as a complete stranger." When he sat back up, he noticed Asuna's hands on his desk, her body leaning forward as if she were curious about him. He didn't really want to pay attention to it, but the way she had her arms, they were scrunched up against her body causing her breasts to be smooshed together into one beautiful mound. "Damn, she's really filled out," he thought to himself as he tried to concentrate on her face rather than her chest.

"Plans?" Cyrus then replied almost as curious as she was as to why she would need to know what they were. Still, he found a reply for that. "Plans...plans...oh yeah! I was planning to find some after school activities to participate in. You know, sports, art, all that stuff. I bet they have so many clubs here that I can literally try anything and everything." After speaking, the young man stood up and stretched his body a bit before starting to make his way to the door and out into the hall. "You wouldn't happen to have any suggestions, would you?"

"Well, there is the Kendo club, lead by Isami-sempai. She might act like a overly-strict commander from one of those space operas, but that's just the way she's been taught to act in public settings. Some people say she hasn't ever had a boyfriend, even," Asuna followed after him, placing her hand under her chin in a thoughtful manner, "And there is also the track and field club lead by Inui-san. She's a real ace even though she's the same age as we are. Even though she often comes across as a bit of an idiot since she does poorly in pretty much every subject other than PE, she actually tries her hardest in everything she does... I don't know her that well, to be honest, but I think she just needs some help with her academic studies."

"What I was really asking is if we could join a club together... You know, catch up on old times, that sort of thing," Asuna fidgeted a bit in an uncomfortable manner due to her nervousness, "When you moved away eight years ago, I didn't know what to do... I wanted to get in contact with you for so long, but I was just a kid, so there wasn't much I could do about it. You know what I mean?"

She smiled at her childhood friend and thrust her fist into the air in an energetic manner, "But that doesn't matter now, since we live in the present!"

Asuna wasn't paying attention to where she was going and slammed right into Sakuya as they were walking down the hall. The timid girl fell over flat on her back, her sizable breasts slightly bouncing as she hit the floor. Sakuya, however, seemed to be used to this as she scrambled back to her feet quite quickly and huddled over by the wall, looking over at Cyrus with wide eyes. It was difficult to tell why she was acting in this way, as she was quite timid to begin with, but to anyone who knew her well it would be apparent that she had a thing for the new transfer student as well but was much too withdrawn to speak her mind. So, she simply sat there looking frightened.

Cyrus ran down the list of clubs Asuna suggested in his mind. Kendo seemed like an interesting activity, but the way she described the leader made it seem like she was some kind of drill sergeant or something. Heck, just hearing her name sent a small chill up his spine, a hard task as he never even met her before. He weighed the options and decided to give it a pass for now. Next up was the track and field club, a fine athletic venture for him as he always liked to run fast and he could jump adequately enough to the point where some uninformed individuals would consider him some kind of basketball player. But again, the person running it seemed a bit off. Based on Asuna's description, he imagined her to be some kind of muscle-bound jock with the IQ of a cup of pudding. If it was a male, he might have been interested, but this Inui was a female and chicks who were ripped like that were a real turnoff for him.

While Cyrus began to think of other alternatives, Asuna finally suggested something he could get behind. He turned to look at her as she asked him if they could do some catching up though joining the same club. It was a great idea as long as she didn't force him into some girly club that would prove to effeminate him. He quite enjoyed looking and acting like a man, after all. "You're right," he started as she exclamated her point with a fist pump. "We have all the time in the world to get to know each other again, and as long as we do something we can both enjoy together, I don't mind one bit."

Their conversation was suddenly cut short when Asuna collided with another student. Had he been paying attention, Cyrus might have been able to prevent it, but there they both were, bumping and falling and looking rather awkward as they did so. He stopped just as the other girl was getting to her feet and when she did, she gave him this look like she was some kind of deer in the headlights. He was almost afraid to go help her fearing she would suddenly dart away and cause a much worse accident like some kind of wild, frightened animal running across the freeway. It required some delicate work on the young man's part as he tried to help the fallen girl regain her senses. He inched his way closer to her and slowly leaned in her direction with a curious gaze on his face. "Um, are you okay?" he asked while tilting his head a bit.

"I... I'm perfectly a potato! I mean, I'm as fine as peaches and cream- No, I'm a distant dainty dandelion," Sakuya inched back nervously, looking from side to side as her face reddened deeply, "I mean, I'm fine, I'm fine, really!"

She somehow managed to stand up but most of the words that were coming out of her mouth didn't make much sense at all. Some of the students in the hall began to snicker and giggle, as this was an event they were all quite familiar with by now as it was one that had been replayed again and again whenever there was a new student. This time, however, she seemed particularly flustered and red. Asuna began to sense an awkward aura from the girl, and reached over to grasp Cyrus' arm gently in her hands. This merely caused Sakuya to get even more emberassed and hurried off down the hall nearly in tears.

"Don't worry, she's always like that," Asuna reassured him, "She will be alright, and I'm sure you might even be able to talk to her once she gets used to you being around. She's a real spaz most of the time and can't carry a conversation if its not about school. She's a great tutor, if you can get her to calm down that is."

Asuna slowly turned, hearing the familiar sound of firm heels clicking against the hall tiles as none other than Miss Isami herself walked toward them. She seemed to have the odd habit of taking time out of her busy schedule to help new students adjust to the school and fit in, even though she had no official position in the student counsel.

"Well, I suppose we could try out the theater club or the arts and sciences club if you would prefer something a bit more artistic yet palatable to males and females alike," she turned toward Cyrus and extended her hand toward him, "My name is Enishi Isami, pleasure to meet you."

"Isami-sempai," Asuna smiled a bit awkwardly, "What a pleasure... Cyrus, this is the leader of the Kendo Club I was telling you about."

Isami raised her right eyebrow slightly, but remained silent while awaiting his response.

Cyrus looked really confused as Sakuya ran down the list of the food chain before finally becoming sane enough to tell him that she was okay. By this point, there were a few onlookers who were snickering here and there and making some ass backward comments towards her. It got on his nerves somewhat and he was contemplating chewing them out in a rash and abrasive manner about how she was just shy and wasn't used to meeting new people. Asuna took him by the arm, however and began to lead him away as the other girl ran off, humiliated and nearly sent to tears. He felt really bad for her, especially since the incident was so minor. He was reassured however that this was all completely normal and she would get used to his presence as time went on.

"Yeah, I hope so...," he muttered to himself as the two of them finally continued on before stopping again to greet an unexpected guest. Cyrus was immidetley met with a suggestion and an open hand of greeting as he looked to the dark haired girl before him. He had to hesitate for a moment as she introduced herself as Enishi Isami, the very leader of the Kendo club and the girl who, even when mentioned, made him slightly uneasy. After a second introduction by Asuna, he finally snapped out of it and extended his hand to shake Enishi's. "Ah, yes. It's nice to meet you too Isami-sempai. I'll be sure to take your suggestions into consideration. I think by day's end, I'll have made my choice." As he shook her hand, Cyrus could feel that chill coming over him again. He couldn't quite explain it. This girl seemed normal enough. She was formal, neatly dressed and she even had a killer body. So what was making him so uneasy? He finally let go of her hand and brought it to his side, gently brushing the sensation off on his pant leg before turning to Asuna, hoping that she would drag him off again.

Asuna nodded, catching Cyrus' uneasiness as she pulled him away. She brought him down the hall and out the back door before turning to face him once again, trying to make an effort at cheering him up again by nudging him gently.

"How about we hang out for the rest of the day... You know, hit the local shops and perhaps some karaoke," she suggested, "I'm sure you don't know your way around yet, so we can kill two birds with one stone."

She didn't want him to dwell on his meeting with the kendo club president and make the entire day become mucky and awkward. She wanted to have fun with her childhood friend and first crush after all, and she didn't want to let one little incident ruin it for her. Just then, however, the running club was making their rounds and happened to jog past the two of them.

As always, Inui was at the lead and shouted to the other guys and girls who where behind her. They all filed behind her with good timing as beads of sweat glistened on their leader's face and legs. Her energy and stamina were nearly bursting from her body as she looked well built and conditioned while maintaining a distinctly feminine aura about her. She was certainly a tomboy, but also a woman. Asuna watched them pass without a word, feeling a bit uneasy but keeping her thoughts to herself as she awaited Cyrus' response to her suggestion.

Asuna was a saint for getting Cyrus away from Enishi. He hoped the Kendo club girl didn't notice his apprehension towards her, otherwise he might end up regretting it later if the two of them were ever alone. In the meantime, he was now left alone with Asuna again as she was trying to cheer him up. This helped ease him quite a bit as he had a tendancy to dwell on such disturbing matters for quite awhile. Finally, after a moment, he calmed down and a bit of a smile returned to his face as he replied to his friend's offer to be shown around a bit. "That would be great, actually," he started as he began hearing numerous footsteps coming near them. "I really should get acquainted with some of the local spots around here. I'm not much of a singer though..."

Cyrus stopped talking now as the sounds of the joggers became louder and louder. He could hear a girl's voice barking orders to the line of people running behind her like she was the leader of the pack. It was about this time he remembered what Asuna told him earlier about the track and field club. His eyes locked on the girl, trying to get a good look at her as she ran by. At first glance, she didn't look as bad as he thought she would. She looked more fit than overly muscular, but it was still apparent to him that she had some kind of masculine quality to her as she led the runners past. And as the footsteps finally faded, he turned back to Asuna with a bit of a chuckle. "I guess that must be the Inui-san you told me about. Are you sure you didn't get her and Isami-senpai confused or something?"

"Oh, definitely not," Asuna laughed, "That's the only Inui-san that I know of... what did you think she looked like? Did you think she was a female gorilla or something?"

The purple-haired girl grinned and ruffled Cyrus' hair in a playful manner before taking his hand and leading him out into town. She showed him around the local food market and introduced him to some of the salesmen that she knew personally. They browsed the clothing store and showed him where the video arcade was. She even bought him some ice cream at a stand out in the park. When things finally started to settle down, she leaned back against a bench and sighed in a contented manner.

"So, was there any place in particular that you wanted to see?" she asked with a cheerful smile.

Cyrus didn't have time to reflect on Asuna's apparent ability to read his mind as he was being dragged along through town. He hadn't taken the time to look around since he was spending most of his time moving in, so finally being able to see the sights was a relief for him. And what sights they were too! Everything from clothing stores to arcades to markets were now input into his memory banks. They would be places he would surely visit again not just because he liked the way they looked or contained things he liked personally, but because Asuna herself seemed to enjoy them as well. Holding her hand and being taken around to these places brought back nostalgic memories of when they were children and he was the one leading her to all sorts of cool places. Of course, when you're living in the countryside, there isn't much to see but mountains, rivers and forests. But still, they were places the both of them enjoyed and now they were repeating the past gleefully and without worry.

After awhile, the two finally had an opprotunity to take a break. They sat together on a bench, an ice cream in their hands, content as two friends could be. Cyrus was nibbling on his ice cream when Asuna asked where they would like to go next. He leaned back against the bench and looked to the sky as he replied. "I dunno. I think you showed me just about everything I needed to make myself at home out here. Aren't there any out of the way places we can explore like some caves or abandoned houses or something? You know, places I used to take us when we were younger?"

"Do you mean... You forgot about our special place?" Asuna blinked, a dab of ice cream lingering on the tip of her nose as she pulled her face away from her cone, "Its just a little ways from here... Down the forest pass to the crossing between the two old trees, remember? We used to sit at the mouth of that little cave for hours on end, and no one else would ever find us. That was the place that we even..."

The girl suddenly cut herself off, her cheeks turning a distinct red color as she remembered how close the two of them were back then. Despite how long it had been since they saw each other last, she was behaving as if they could just pick up where they left off as if nothing had happened.

"Yeah... A lot has happened since then, hasn't it?" Asuna smiled, trying her best to keep the mood cheerful. She wanted him to remember her for who she was but to also see her as she was in the present... And that, perhaps, in time they might become something more. She didn't know if her feelings would ever reach him, but she was determined to try...

After all, his love wasn't the only thing she wanted from him.

"Eh....Special place?" By the way Cyrus reacted to the question, it was clear that he had forgotten. That was until Asuna continued and paused to reflect on some of the things they did when they were younger. It brought back to him the memory of a certain incident when they were younger. They were at their secret spot when the rain began pouring down upon them. As the thunder began to roar, they took shelter in the cave. The conditions were cold and windy and despite his youthful bravado at the time, even Cyrus was beginning to get a little nervous as to how they would survive the night. Asuna, on the other hand, looked to be scared out of her wits as she sat scrunched up next to the wall.

He knew he couldn't simply let her sit there and suffer the storm, so in an act of compassion, he went over and sat by her side. As the night led on and the chill became more biting, he huddled close to her, the heat of her body keeping him warm and vice versa. He took her in his arms and held her close to let her know that no matter what, she would be safe by his side. There, they lasted the night and by the morning, the freak storm had passed over, allowing them to make their way home to an almost certain berating by their parents. That revived memory laid as snug in the mind of Cyrus as he and Asuna did that fateful night. He turned to her then and gave his reply. "Yeah. We're both a bit wiser than we used to be. We're both older and more...mature..."

The young man couldn't help but pause himself as he said that. Looking at her the way she was now, she had grown and in more ways than one. She no longer looked like that frightened child that he would use to comfort in her time of need. Granted, he didn't know if she was more corageous, but something about her seemed a bit more attractive than he was used to. As a man though, he couldn't bring himself to express his feelings and instead, turned away with the same shade of red on his cheeks as Asuna. After a moment of stifiling silence though, Cyrus tried to get back to the subject at hand. "So...do you still wanna explore or not? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm sure you have other things to do rather than get lost with me doing some kind of courage stunt."

"N-no, that would be a wonderful experience," Asuna shook her head vigorously, adding in a voice barely above a whisper, "After all... I want us to spend some time alone together."

As if the surroundings themselves gave credence to her ulterior motives, the wind blew briskly across the park, stirring up the leaves on the trees above them. A flock of ravens fluttered across them after being scared by a biker, but Asuna didn't seem bothered in the least by any of this. She merely munched down the last of her cone before taking his hand in her soft fingers and giving him an insistent tug.

"Come on, its not like we will need to be rescued or anything," Asuna smiled, "We aren't kids anymore... You said it yourself!"

Wither he would protest any more or not, it didn't seem to matter. Either way, they arrived at the small cave, the ceiling of which was a bit too short for high school students such as themselves to fit inside without having to bend over slightly. It was dark and somewhat damp inside, slick with the slowly trickling groundwater which had most likely formed the cave in the first place. It seemed to grow less narrow, the deeper inside they went, until such a point that they reached a larger cavern-like section where they could stand quite well as the top was a good twenty feet over their heads.

"Wow... I don't think we ever went this deep before," Asuna waved her flashlight in the air as she sat down on one of the outcroppings and patted the one beside her for him to sit on, "I wonder if there are bats in here, even."

While Cyrus was joyful that Asuna would join him in his little adventure, the feeling of the wind and the squaking of the ravens seemed to disturb him a little bit. It was as if something important was destined to happen where they were going and he didn't know whether it would be good or bad. Regardless, he decided to keep his obligation and keep his worries to himself as she led him along by the hand. Just holding her hand like this seemed to make him feel at ease, like he was the one being comforted instead of her. It was such a bizzare feeling that he couldn't quite explain. Soon enough though, the thought was put out of his mind as they reached their destination. Just looking upon this cave brought a feeling of nostalgia to the body of Cyrus. To him, it was like an old video game that he had put away for a long time only to bring it out again to play for a short time.

The two took their first steps into the cave, their first in many years. Their more experienced selves moved beyond the point of their childhood an delved further into the dark passage. Guided by Asuna's light, they inched their way through the passages that seemed to grow less narrow as they continued. Finally, they reached a wide open point, a chasm of sorts that was large enough to fit several people within. Cyrus could hear the echoes of water all around him trickling down from all around and above. It was no surprise that it was so damp around the walls. Aside from the waterfall on the other side of the mountain, this area was known to hold quite a bit of moisture. He didn't have much time to gawk though as the sound of Asuna patting an outcropping next to where she was sitting so that he would come sit next to her.

"Yeah," the young man replied as he sat down next to the girl, continuing to observe every little detail this cave had to offer. "Imagine all the fun we could have had if we knew this existed." Cyrus sat for a moment, looking for something interesting to show Asuna. Maybe there was a funny shaped rock formation or a puddle or something that he could show her just to see that interested look on her face. And that's when he saw it. Near one of the walls there was a boulder that looked like it was covering up something. Upon closer inspection, he could make out the gap between the wall and the rock and found it to be another opening. But why was it covered up? His curiosity peaked and he just had to get up to look at it. "Hey, what's this?" he asked the girl, turning to her once before making his way to the boulder.

"What's what?" Asuna blinked, turning her head in his direction. His gesture earned him an almost instantaneous reaction. Her eyes grew wider as she remembered what had transpired just a few months earlier, the power of the creature sealed there had been much too strong even with the combined power of her companions. They had managed to back it up into this cave, which held the power of strong memories making it possible to use that stored power to create a localized spell which would weaken and bind it to this location. Yet, with a potential victim so close at hand, the creature which was behind the boulder was lashing out in self-destructive fury, slamming against the solid rock that stood between Cyrus and itself. Each recurring thud grew louder, and even as she stood there behind him, she could detect the weakening of the seal which they had placed on it. Within a short time, perhaps not even a minute, it would break through.

"Cyrus-kun, please move away from that..." Asuna spoke firmly, grasping him by the shoulder and pushing him back behind herself, "Get out of here... Get as far away from me as you can!"

She was not asking him to leave, she was practically demanding it, but whether he would leave or not would not weaken her resolve to finish what she had started. Asuna was still quite weak from her last encounter of one of its kind, and given that she had not managed to recharge herself she was quite low on power at the moment. Still, she believed she had a shot if she could finish it off quickly. They were both weakened, and even if she was by herself she hoped she had a chance at this. Her legs were slightly shivering in trepidation, and perhaps a bit of fear. She kept her head turned toward the boulder as another resounding thud was heard, the vibrations echoing off the walls and a clear crack forming on the face of the large rock which blocked the creatures escape.

"I'm... sorry you have to see this," Asuna whispered to Cyrus, in case he was still behind her and refusing to leave.

She placed her hands on her hips, then thrust her palms outward before circling herself with them. A bright flash of light and dozens of runic symbols were drawn in the air around her as she suddenly transformed into her true form. Short horns appeared on either side of her head, which were thick and slightly curved upward. A long, thin point-tipped tail sprang out from her rear, curving and swishing about behind her. Her eyes acquired a darker and more feral look to them, the pupil narrowing. Small slits opened on the back of her uniform and small bat-like wings sprang out, unfolding and hanging on either side of her. The aura around her exuded a strong sense of awe and power, the unsealed raw energy of a succubus. She was a young and relatively inexperienced member of her race, but even in her current state she was far more powerful than any human.

Just then, the boulder in front of them splintered into thousands of small fragments, and the creature burst forth from the opening. Even in the dim light, many of its features were clear. It had an insect-like appearance, with a thick black shell which covered its torso and upper body, with armored jointed legs. Its arms, however, where heavily muscled and thick, holding what appeared to be a broken-off stalagmite which it must have been using as a ram to break through the boulder. Its head, however, was the most hideous part of its body, which resembled some sort of demonic flower. Its petals which formed its face peeled back to reveal a salivating maw lined with thousands of sharp, glistening teeth. Four long tongues wiggled about in its mouth, seeking to feed on both of them without delay. Asuna, however, quickly sprang to action.

She pressed her hands together and formed a long glowing dart which flew toward the creature's head, but missed and pierced its shoudler instead. It hissed at her and it swung at her with the stalagmite, catching her clean in the stomach and sending her hurtling into the wall to the right. She smashed into it, the impact shaking the entire cave as she sprang back into the fray. She hopped to the left, dodging another wing by the monster, then threw two more darts at the monster. This time, it anticipated the attack and deflected them by shifting its body and letting them bounce harmlessly off its hard exoskeleton. Two of its long tongues flew out of its drooling mouth and attempted to wrap her up and draw her in to finish her, but she dodged its attack and instead pressed her palms together to form a single concentrated blast directly at its head. The large surge of bright purple energy enveloped it and completely obliterated its head, causing it to slump over and fall dead upon the cave floor.

Asuna panted heavily, the exertion of her body drawing her dangerously close to having used up all of her available energy... She knew it was risky, but she had to defend him with everything she had. She had to make sure Cryus was safe. Lacking the power to even return to her human form, she fell to her knees and from there slumped over to her side, feeling utterly exhausted.

"Cryus... kun..." she moaned softly, unsure if he could even hear her soft voice as she reached between her legs and began to gently stroke herself through her clothes, "Please... I... I need..."

It might not have been apparent to Cryus what had just happened, but she attempted to stave off her irresistible urge to absorb energy from her childhood friend. Normally, she would have been able to transform back into a human and simply sleep off her fatigue in order to restore some amount of her energy. That course of action was impossible for her at this moment, however, as she was in danger of falling unconscious let alone having enough energy to return to her human form. She craved his embrace, but at the same time she lacked the ability to simply take what she wanted from him.

Cyrus was about a few feet away from the boulder when he heard a strange thump from within the stone. It was such a violent sound that tiny bits of dust and pebbles decended from the sky. He paused, his body frozen by the tremor but did not yet heed Asuna's commands. Instead, in a sort of curious act, he inched closer which drew another terrible thud in the boulder. This time, he was forcably moved by Asuna and despite his sudden fear, he could not move away from the girl's side. He couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. What was behind that rock and why did Asuna's tone change so suddenly as if she knew something. To her words, he replied in a nervous tone, "What...are you nuts? What's going on here? I think we need to leave..."

Before he could finish, another loud thud silenced Cyrus's voice. The boulder shuddered and cracked before them and a feeling of terror began to set in. The young man's first instinct was to run, but Asuna's steadfast pose kept him still. She was shaking, much like he would be if he were standing up and apologetic to the situation that was happening before them. Now he knew something was up. Asuna wouldn't have said what she said and not known about what was behind there. And yet, she was beginning to act even stranger than before. It looked like something out of a magical girl anime with the way she moved. But if he were to expect a pretty angel in a short skirt coming to the rescue, he would be quite mistaken.

Runes began to float and surround her body. Horns protruded from her skull. A tail grew from her backside, her face became dark, almost evil in nature and a pair of bat like wings sprouted from her back. Cyrus was in utter disbelief of what he was seeing, yet he seemed to have an inkling of what it was she turned into. He had read about the legends in books and media. Women taking the appearance of demons and stalking in the night. Their aura so powerful that any mortal would be brought to their knees in the mere presence of one of them. They called them the Succubus, devourer of men. A single word escaped the lips of the young man as he gazed upon this supernatural beauty before the thing that was behind the boulder burst forth in a fit of rage, destroying its prison and leaving dust in its wake.

"Asuna..."

The bits and pieces of the boulder pelted his body and the dust blinded his, causing him to cover up his face in defense. When his sight began to return, Cyrus started to try and make out the image before him, though when he did, he wished he were blind to the truth. It was a monster void of beauty and grace, filled only with avarice and rage. Its body was neanderthal in shape and muscle, but it was not human by and degree. The fangs riddling its mouth were sharp and bared to attack its prey. With only he and Asuna before its might, there was no doubt their lives would be in danger...that was until the girl made her move. A fierce battle erupted before Cyrus's eyes, one that would be burned into his memory for all time. Despite the difference in size, the girl was holding her own as she used her magic to pierce the thick hide of the beast. The monster would not be detered, however and using a stalagmite as a weapon, thrust it into the body of Asuna, sending her reeling into the cavern wall with a sickening thud that would almost certainly kill a normal human.

But Asuna was no normal human. Even as Cyrus called out her name in fear and concern, she stood tall as if nothing in this world could phase her. Back and forth they went, attacking, dodging and countering every move the other made until finally, the girl found an opening and used it to obliterate the head of the beast from this world and extinguish its life once and for all. As it lay there, headless and dead, the young man looked to the succubus who now was consumed with exhaustion. She collapsed to the floor and forgetting all about the battle and the true nature that she revealed to him, he rushed to her side, picking her body up to rest in his lap. "Asuna!" he exclamated in concern of her health. "Asuna, are you alright? Speak to me!" And speak, she did. Though her voice was soft, he could make out her words. For the moment, he paid no heed to the fact that she was rubbing herself between her legs like a lovesick masturbator, but instead took her words in a different light than she was intending.

"You need help, right? Okay, we'll get you out of here. I'll take you to my house." It was the only place Cyrus could think of that would be safe for her at the moment. Surely, if he tried to take her to a hospital, no one would believe their story. He would have to treat her at home where it was safe and familiar. He picked Asuna up in his arms, her body feeling much lighter than he thought it should. He cradled her in his arms as he carried her out of the cave and make his way towards his house.

Asuna let him pick her up, her arms grasping to his shoulders as he lifted her and carried her out of the cave. Her mind was groggy with fatigue, and her actions were guided more by her instinct than by rational thought. She clung to him, and despite her weak state still made an effort to rub her body against him as they made their way through the trees toward Cyrus' house. Thankfully, no one spotted them on the way there as he would have had quite a difficult time explaining her appearance to anyone, as merely stating she was cosplaying would not quite cut it.

As they stepped inside the house, she began to squirm, pulling herself up with her arms and planting a heated kiss on his neck as soon as her legs touched the floor. She licked his skin, tasting and sampling him as it were, in a highly sexual manner. She managed to push against him, pressing his back against the wall as she began to eagerly press her hips against him. Her fatigued expression showed hints of nearly animal-like desire, her cat-like eyes peering into his.

"Please..." she begged again, pressing her lips against his.

It was a clear path to Cyrus's home. Fortunatley, he knew his way around the area and it allowed him to go unseen as they went in the back. As soon as he got in, Asuna was starting to get a little feisty. He didn't know whether it was because she was a succubus or she was just grateful that he got her to safety, but whatever the case, she was all over him with her rubbing and kissing. Even as he was carrying her, he could feel her rubbing against him in an affectionate manner and now it was just amplifying the moment he set her down. He looked into her eyes as she pushed him to the wall and sampled his flesh. Her eyes no longer looked like that of a human, but perhaps something more akin to an animal desperate to mate.

At first, Cyrus didn't quite know what to do. Yeah, she was a succubus and this was probably part of her nature, but he still remembered all those times he spent with her as a child. All the fun memories the shared and all the adventures they went on. He couldn't simply turn on that switch and give in to his carnal desires just like that. But she was begging for it so badly. It was as if her body deperatley needed his nourishment, like she needed him to survive. The young man's mind raced for several minutes and with each one that passed by, he was beginning to get more and more aroused through Asuna's actions.

Finally, Cyrus came to a decision. He felt he had no other choice than to sate her desires if it meant calming her down from her ordeal. "Okay...okay," he uttered, holding her close to his body as he led her to his bedroom and set her upon the bed. He came beside her and laid by her side so that they could explore each other's bodies together. He began to return her affection then, placing gentle kisses upon her cheeks and lips, the taste becoming rather intoxicating rather quickly. It must have been something she was giving off as a succubus, making her irresistable to him. With every touch, every kiss, he became hornier and hornier before all logical thought left him and he removed what clothing she had left on her body. "This is what you want...what you need, right?" he whispered into her ears. "Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it, no matter what it is."

"Give me everything," Asuna whispered back, pulling herself close to him as she reached down and took a firm hold of his hardened member, "And in return, you can take me however you like... Fast and furious, or slow and sweet. Either way is the same to me."

She brushed his tip across her damp and ready lips of her womanhood, the sensations sending shivers up her spine as she teased herself and him at the same time. A heated moan escaped her lips, her left hand grasping onto his hip firmly. The already thick aura around her seemed to darken gradually and intensify as she soaked in the sexual energies he was emitting. Unable to contain herself any longer, she pushed him down on the bed and climbed up on top of him, placing herself right over his long thick member for a few moments before dropping down in a single fluent movement, burying him deep inside. Her back arched in pleasure of his length fitting inside her, stretching her and sending surges through her body. Her wings unfolded and hung to either side of her as she bathed in the sensations. Her tail swung from side to side in glee while her face curved into a lustful grin. If she looked this smug from merely inserting him, it was intimidating to consider what she might look like when she reached climax.

As if on cue, she blinked and her expression changed into one that more closely resembled Asuna's normal expression. Although she still showed evident signs of lust and desire clouding her thoughts, she seemed somewhat surprised and timid when she recognized Cyrus and the position they were currently in. She turned away and drew her arms in front of her face to hide her emberassed face, although her body still tightly wrapped itself around him and held him in place.

"I... I'm sorry you had to see this side of me, Cyrus-kun..." she spoke softly, "I... I tried to keep it a secret from you. I thought that if you knew the truth, you might come to hate me..."

Asuna began to shake her hips, creating friction between their bodies which served to increase the intensity of the sensation and pleasure of their union. Even though she acted only slightly less eager in the pursuit of her ultimate goal, Cyrus could most likely detect the conflict within herself. Every time she drew him into and out of herself, her inner folds would grip and caress his entire length, enticing him to release himself.

"I'm so sorry, Cyrus-kun... I'm doing something so unrefined and lewd to you," she fought back sobs, "I... I didn't think things would turn out like this... But it feels so wonderful."

"E...everything?" Cyrus replied in a stupor as Asuna took hold of his member. He knew now that this was definetley part of her succubus nature. The way she grabbed and teased his tip with her opening, she clearly had some experience in this area and it showed as the young man gasped and grunted in her gentle embrace. Since she was so eager to get him inside her, he figured that he might as well take the initiative. But she had other ideas and instead thrust her hips down upon his shaft and let out a delighted moan in response. As for Cyrus, well, he couldn't contain himself with all the pleasure that encompassed his body then and he shuddered in response to her speed and fuidity. "A...all the way in?!" He exclamated. By the look on her face as she did this, it was exactly as she was intending.

And so, the two of them remained locked together like this for a few moments, their hips grinding against each other, her legs holding him in place and both having the look of two people who absolutley loved having sex together even though they were doing it for the first time. But it was about that time that Cyrus noticed a sudden change in Asuna's temperment. The look of lust and desire had gone somewhat though her body continued to hold on while sucking the very essence from his member and she suddenly turned away in a look of humiliation and disgust at the position they were in. "Asuna..." the young man replied softly as she expressed her humiliation to him.

Despite her hold on him, it seemed she retained most of her humanity and for a moment, Cyrus forgot all about the pleasure she was forcing on him and suddenly took her into his chest with a gentle embrace. His hand brushed through her hair, hoping to calm her doubts and fears while he spoke to her. "You idiot," he started as he could once again feel her folds contracting around his length as if desperate to make him come inside her body. "No matter what happens. No matter what kind of form you take, you'll always be you. Besides, how could I hate the person who saved my life? I....agh!" The young man's words were cut off suddenly when he began to feel the pleasure around his length intensify and in a sudden burst, his seed shot out inside of her. If she were not on top of him so tightly, would have bucked her right off of him with the sudden and violent thrusting of his hips. He gripped her tightly in his embrace, his body now shuddering as the orgasm began to die down.

Asuna let out a surprised squeak when he took her and pulled her into a tender embrace, one that was much more loving and heart-felt than the lustful contact that she had drawn him into. Her hands traced the edges of his face as she peered up at him with admiration and love, a thankful smile spreading across her lips as he spoke. Then, abruptly, his ejaculation cut off the touching moment.

"Cryus..." Asuna's eyes seemed to glaze over with joy as she felt her body tighten up around him and soak up his seed, her inner walls massaging and drawing out every last drop of his semen that she could extract from him. Her back arched forcefully as pleasure surged through her body, the energy she had extracted from him restoring her own. Her wings spread out above her and swirls of glowing runes appeared around them briefly as she finished the extraction process. A pleased yet unrelenting grin spread across her face as she looked down at Cyrus, as if he were helpless prey.

Asuna shook her head vigorously, trying to regain control of herself before she did something she would most certainly regret. He would probably feel greatly fatigued at this point and unable to resist her advances even if he wanted to, and although her body wanted to keep taking more and more from him until he was drained dry (as she found this activity highly addictive) she managed to pull herself off of him by mere force of will. She rolled over onto her side on the bed, her body still hot and unsatisfied while she curled her body up and folded her wings around herself in an attempt to keep herself from clinging onto him again. His member slid out of her as she did this, slick with their combined juices.

"You don't understand, Cryus-kun..." Asuna spoke sadly, "If it was not for me, your life would never have been in danger... That thing was a creature which I and my companions had sealed in that cave years ago, since it was too powerful for us to destroy. We call them hunters, for they desire to consume any living thing they can catch, but have a particular taste for Succubus flesh. They are immune to our charms, and so are our natural predators... You see, many years ago, Succubus did not exist in the human world, we lived in the monster realm with many other creatures. We have always lived by seducing and absorbing energy from males of any species we may encounter, and bearing children of our own kind from the union... But some of my kind committed a taboo, using their power to escape into a different realm, the dominion of man known as Earth. At first, they thought that they had managed to find a world without trouble or worry, but they were mistaken. The Hunters as well were able to use the same rift in time and space to follow us here, and ever since they have been trying to find us... and eat us."

"So, please... I don't want you to be hurt either by me or by the Hunters," she whimpered, "You can be mad at me or punish me however you like... I didn't intend to deceive you all this time, but its not something I take pride in so its difficult to talk about."

She peered out at him humbly from behind her wings, her wide eyes shining like brilliant jewels while her tail flicked about in a mischievous manner. Even then, she was fighting back the urge to jump back on him and continue extracting seed from him.

"I would always try to act normal around you, even though would always wonder if I was fond of you just because it was you or simply because you are a male... Even as a child I was attracted to you," Asuna sniffed, "It wasn't to the same degree as I am now, not by a long-shot, but it was still there. Even though my mother told me that I could probably never have a normal relationship with anyone, I still wanted to be your friend... But now, I've even stolen your virginity haven't I? How could I ever make it up to you?"

As Cyrus lay there while coming down from his first orgasmic experience, he felt surprisingly relaxed. His heartbeat was steady. His heartbeat, calm and his member, despite showing the obvious signs that it had been through a workout inside the walls of Asuna's vagina, looked less flaccid than it should have. It was as if he had merely walked up a set of stairs or brought up a bag of groceries. If he so desired, he could actually go another round or two with the succubus besides him. But while his body was eager, he could see that Asuna was struggling with herself to keep from jumping on him again, opting to lay at one side and cover herself from his sight. Despite his earlier words, she still showed great concern for his well being. He let out a small sigh while sitting up and sliding his pants over his waist as she continued to punish herself for doing what she thought was a terrible thing to him.

It was this self loathing, this sadness that drove Cyrus to worry. According to her story, Asuna and her kind had been through so much. His involvement was just a mistake to her and it seemed nothing short of punishment would suffice for her. The young man would have to think long and hard about what to do and as he remained silent, he stood up and began to pace around the room. He had the look of a man deep in thought, trying to find the right words that would make her understand that she did nothing wrong and was just hurting herself mentally. Finally, after a few moments, he stopped and turned to the girl with a stoic look on his face.

"It's a lot to take in," he started as his arms crossed over his chest, one hand rubbing against his chin. "You all came here thinking you could run away from your problems, but instead, they just followed you like a bunch of animals. You all put countless lives in danger, including mine, because you thought you would be able to survive with no problems whatsoever. But now look what happened. Frankly, I should be furious with this. You kept a secret from me and it almost got me killed!"

Cyrus paused for a moment before suddenly walking back to the bed and kneeling at Asuna's side. Despite his harsh words, he seemed to remain completely calm through it all and he put a hand on her shoulder before continuing. "But I can't be mad at you. It's not your fault. You were simply trying to survive. You wouldn't believe what a great world this is for people to live peaceful, normal lives. Don't sell yourself short. Whether you're a succubus or a human or whatever, I still think we're capable of leading completely normal lives. And if you want to do something for me, do this. Just continue being the Asuna I've known since I was a kid. It doesn't matter if you took my virginity or got me all mixed up with this Hunter business. We'll get through it all if we stick together like we always have. Just have a little faith, okay?"

As he finished, Cyrus laid back down on the bed next to Asuna. Despite the fact that she was fighting back her urges, he embraced her gently like a parent would a child. It was the only way he could think of to express his words in physical form.

Back
Top Bottom