Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genie in a Bottle (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Genie in a Bottle (AlexsSketches, puppyslave)

Samuel grinned as he slept with his genie. He woke up, frowning when he noticed the genie wasn't there and sighed, thinking it had all been a dream until he saw the bottle on his table. He grabbed it and opened it up"come out Aric"He said, and waited for the genie, knowing what his first wish would be. He smiled when Aric finally came out and thought for a moment"I know my first wish will be. I wish I owned and lived in a large apartment"He said, hoping he had worded it so it wouldn't backfire

Aric came out in a puff of smoke, just like he had before and eyed the other, seeming to process the information he had given him. "Alright." he said and nodded his ears flicking slightly as they soon were pushed into a much larger apartment than what they were in. "You now own and live in a large apartment." he said and spread his arms, floating off to look at what the other had been given. He wasn't really sure why the other would want a bigger place, but this one happened to have a kitchen, living room, guest room, master bedroom and bath, and a guest bath. He floated around it, holding his bottle close to him. He was still very curious about the electrical appliances about the place.

Unlike other genies he had heard off, he wasn't planning on letting things backfire, at least not of purpose. He was in the kitchen poking at a toaster, his head slightly tilted, his tail swishing behind him as he continued to poke it, amazed at the cold feeling it had to it. "Oh! You now have only two wishes left. Please, use them wisely." he said and looked over to Samuel, his bottle still clutched to his chest. "I hope this is to your satisfaction."

Samuel blinked at the sudden shift to the larger apartment and then grinned happily at that"This is so cool"He said, walking around the apartment, exploring it, much like his genie was. Then he walked up to Aric when he was finished checking it all out"It's perfect. Thank you"He said and nearly missed the part about his other two wishes, not too worried about them. He sat on the new couch and relaxed as he turned on a tv that was in the new apartment, smiling happily, thinking about his next wish. He looked to Aric"You can magic yourself up some clothes to wear"He said, going to go get dressed, having the day off

Aric nodded and gave a soft smile before having his eyes go wide at the TV. "The pictures move!" he said and near flew into the TV, he looked at it astonished. "How does this work?" he asked and touched it, it giving him a light shocked from the static. He pulled away from it and nodded slightly, not really hearing what Samuel had said. His ears twitched and his clothes changed to jeans and a t-shirt. He moved so he was sitting directly in front of the TV, legs crossed and bottle still clutched to his body. His mouth was slightly open having never seen something like this before.

Samuel came out of the walk in closet wearing a teeshirt and some jeans, smiling as he saw the genie fascinated by the tv"Heh, you are really interested in that"He chuckled and then sat on the couch, finding something good to watch, explaining the basics of television to the cute little nekogenie. He shifted when he found a cute little romantic comedy, leaving it on that channel. He sat back and smiled"You can come and sit with me while we watch"He said, patting the seat next to him, wanting to put his arm around him.

Aric jumped back, hissing at the TV when it changed channels. He looked back over to Samuel when he explained the basics of the TV. He blushed a bit, as he realized it was stupid to hiss at the TV, moving over to Samuel and sitting next to him, still eying the TV a bit. It wasn't until he started to get what was going on in the show that he seemed to calm down and blink at it, just as fascinated as he was in the beginning.

He had finally set his bottle down on the table and was now fiddling with the remote, not pressing any of the buttons, nearly too frightened by what it might do. "You touched this thing to make the thing change pictures." he said and constantly was looking from the remote to the TV, trying to watch the moving pictures while also trying to figure out the remote to the TV.

Samuel watch as he slowly started understanding the basics and then sat with him. He then let him have the remote, nodding when he made that statement"Yes. It's called a 'remote control'. They are made to change what is on the television and turn it on and off"He addee, smiling at the childish wonder his genie had. He pushed the 'pause' button on the remote, glad it had dvr"That pause the show so you can do something like use the restroom or change clothes without missing anything."He explained and then pushed play, letting the movie play"Enjoy the movie while I get us a snack"He said and got up, going to the kitchen. After a few minutes, he came back with 2 glasses of milk and two tuna sandwiches on a tray, setting it on the table as he sat with Aric, taking his sandwich and eating.

Aric blinked and nodded every now and then as the man explained how to work the TV, nearly gasping when the movie was paused. He tilted his head and seemed to still be a little uneasy when the movie was playing again, unsure about the TV changing channels or moving again. He nodded when the other said he was going to bring in some snacks in. He looked over to the snacks and chuckled a little bit and grabbed a glass and a sandwich. "You know, I can eat things that aren't cat related." he mumbled as he ate the sandwich, his tail wagging and his ears perking a bit, clearly saying that he was more than happy eating what he was given. "Also...don't worry about feeding me, though thank you for this snack."

Samuel chuckled and shrugged about Aric's statement about the food"okay, okay. I get it, but you don't help yourself out when you act so cute and cat-like"He teased and scratched behind the nekogenie's ear, smiling. He then went back to eating and drinking his snack, watching the movie again until he finished his snack, relaxing as they enjoyed the movie. He blushed a little as a love scene came on the screen and he shifted, it being very graphic so he was getting aroused.

Aric was about to protest, only purring in response and turning bright red. He looked away from Samuel and when the love scene came on his eyes went wide. He had never seen anything like that before on anything, then again he had never been to one of those fancy peep shows that they had during his time. He was deemed as too young.

Aric was soon up in front of the TV again, his tail up in the air, his hands and knees just barely touching the floor. He looked back to Samuel, "Anyone can watch this?" he asked, the looked back, his mouth dropping slightly. He moved himself up a little bit so he wasn't touching the ground, moving away from the TV, but still staying close to it. Not even bothering to think if he was in Samuel's way or not.

Samuel blinked at how fast the genie went back in front of the tv, and then chuckled at the question"Yes, but generally you're supposed to be over 18 to watch these movies"He explained and watched him stare at the tv until the love scene was over. He got up and moved up to him, cupping the genie's crotch and rubbing him slowly"Mmmm, you're hard"He said, licking his lips. After rubbing a little, he went back to the couch, sitting back and watching to see what the genie did now.

Aric blinked "Really?" he asked and shrugged still watching the scene until he felt the hand on his crotch. He gasped and scrambled after a little while, looking back at Samuel, Aric was blushing but his eyes were not showing embarrassment at all. They looked nearly lust filled as he gulped a little bit. "I-I've never seen something like that." he said, looking down at himself, noticing that he was indeed hard like the other had said, if he had any doubt that he was. His tail started to move along his leg and ass, this is when he finally became embarrassed by what his body was doing. His ears twitched slightly and soon he was inside of his bottle, blushing bright red, still playing with himself.

Samuel chuckled at how embarrassed the genie was and then frowned when he disappeared into his bottle"Hey, I thought we were gonna play"He said and then went to the bottle, opening it. He looked into the opening and saw him"Come on out, I want to have fun too"He said, horny and a little impatient with how his genie hid himself in his bottle. He set the bottle and then went back to his seat, pulling out his cock to start playing with himself, bored now.

Aric blushed a little when he saw the man looking at him from outside of the bottle. He bit his lip a little and came out, sitting on the table, naked, his tail threatening to play with his ass, though he was clearly trying to hide that fact. His eyes had honed in on Samuel's cock and he licked his lips. "I should force you to make it a wish." he said "Sadly I can't force you to do anything." he said, almost in a whisper, his eyes never leaving Samuel's cock.

Samuel grinned when Aric came out of the bottle naked"Mmmm, you want it as much as I do"He said, stroking his hard member slowly as he watched the naked genie. He shifted a little and held his cock straight up"If you want to ride it, you can. I can tell you want something in that tight hole of yours"He said, licking his lips slowly. He wanted to fill that nekogenie up again, knowing how tight and warm his orifice was. He slipped his pants off and waited for Aric to make his move.

Aric blushed knowing he was caught, it was true he wanted as bad as Samuel wanted it and the dirty talk wasn't helping him not want it. He finally pushed himself off of the table and headed over to Samuel, floating just slightly off the floor. He seemed hesitant until he reached out to touch Samuel's chest, and somehow all his hesitant behavior was gone, his eyes were lust filled and he was reaching behind him to guide the cock into his ass. Slowly sitting down on him, but in the end having Samuel fully inside of him as he let out half moan half mewl from his lips. He didn't waste any time either, starting to move his hips along his cock, letting out moans every now and then.

Samuel watched as Aric floated over to him slowly, grabbing his hips gently when he finally got to him. He then groaned softly as he felt the teen sitting on his cock, letting out a pleasure moan when he was fully inside the other. He moved a hand to the genies hard member, rubbing it slowly as he went up and down on his thick cock"Unnn, yes, ride my huge cock you dirty genie"He said, hips bucking up into him when he came down, grunting as he fucked up into the tight orifice.

Aric seemed to move faster as he fucked himself with the others cock. "Yes." he moaned and bit his lip, his hands finding his own nipples and rubbed and pinched them, groaning. "more, I want more..." he moaned again working himself so slowly, closer and closer to his edge, wanting so bad to jump off the edge and never finish falling from it. He looked at Samuel and gave him such a wanting, begging look "please give me more..." he said.

Samuel stroked Aric's hard member faster as the teen moved on his hard member faster. He thrust in and out of him harder and faster, grunting as his orgasm was nearing. He squeezed Aric's member as he rapidly as his hips slammed up against the other's tight ass. He shuddered as he held the other down on his cock, cumming deep in the other's hole"Unnnnnn"He moaned in pleasure as shot after shot of hot, thick cum went deep into him

(how are you about rimming?)

Aric arched his back when the man came into him and his body shivered as he felt his orgasm came a little closer. He looked at the other and moved very gently but soon got off of him and worked playing with his own cock, giving slight moans because it had become sensitive to light gentle touches and he was shivering at every touch. He gave soft moans as his hips pressed up into his hand wanting more from anyone and anything.

(Giving or receiving? Receiving is totally cool, with Aric you are pretty much free to do as you wish, he's into most of it. He's never actually given a rim job, though he'd probably be willing to try.)

Samuel rubbed the genie's ass when a lightbulb went off in his head and he moved down behind him, hands on Aric's asscheeks. He spread his asscheeks gently and slowly started to lick his asshole slowly, tasting his cum oozing out of the tight hole. He licked more before pushing his tongue into him and moving it in and out slowly while the teen jerked himself off. He slurped up the cum he had just recently deposited into him as he tongue fucked his ass.

Aric gasped as he felt Samuel's tongue lick at his asshole. "W-what..." he groaned, his orgasm coming even closer as he started to stroke himself faster. He arched into the tongue fucking he was getting and was enjoying every minute of it. "It feels good." he said and soon he felt himself coming in his hand, groaning he moved away from the other and looked over, blushing as he twitched his ears cleaning himself off.

Samuel licked his lips when the other pulled away and chuckled at how easily they were both cleaned"I liked that"He said with a grin and then sat back on the couch looking at Aric"You enjoyed it too"He said as he started watching the movie again, relaxing on the couch. He was satiated for now and was again thinking about those two wishes he had, wondering how he should use them. He looked at the time after a little and smiled"Want to go out and explore New York with me?"he asked, figuring the genie would be interested in all the things the city had to offer.

(sorry it took so long to reply. Recently started back up at my job so it's hard to find time to post)

Aric blushed a little bit but ended up nodding, a little surprised at how easily Samuel went back to watching the movie. He soon turned to watch it as well, his clothes back on his body after another ear twitch. He glanced over to Samuel and nodded "I'd like that, but I can't go too far from my bottle." he said and frowned a bit. "It's a stupid way to keep me in servitude. It's like an invisible tether." he said and crossed his arms glaring a little at the bottle.

Samuel looked over at him when he mentioned the bottle"That's fine. We can carry it in a bag"He said as he pulled on his clothes slowly. when he was dressed, he pulled on his shoes and socks, looking at the time"You got your shoes and socks on so we can get going?"He asked, waiting for him. When he finally got him to finish getting dressed, he headed out of the apartment, taking his genie around to try and show him the sights that the city had to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom