Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genie in a Bottle (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aric ran. He looked over his shoulder every now and then. He was terrified, he knew that what he had just done was one of the worst ideas that he could possibly have had. Aric had just stolen from the local wizard in the village under the knowledge that he had a way to hide Aric's cat ears and tail. Aric originally wasn't going to steal the potion that would help him hide his identity but found out when he got to the wizard's place that he did not have enough money to buy the potion.

Yes, he knew it was not the best idea to steal it, he also knew that it wasn't even for a good reason. What he didn't know is how regretful he would soon become of his split second decision to take the potion. Aric turned around and gasped, now seeing the wizard in front of him. He nearly turned but was grabbed by the wizard. "I-I'm sorry! Please, take it, I won't do it again! I promise!" Aric said, holding out the potion to the wizard.

"You wish it so bad, have it." the wizard said "but with a price." he flexed his hand on Aric's shoulder and started to whisper ancient words.

Aric felt the bottle drop out of his hand and as he looked around he could see nothing but smoke.

"Your price for not paying, is to become the very slave to the bottle you have stolen, you will not get to hide who you are, no longer will you be able to run." the wizard smirked as he picked up the bottle, shaking it slightly. "Perhaps you will find a good decade or so, a good reminder of never to steal from a wizard." he said and threw the bottle over into a river that was near by.

Aric looked around, pounding on the walls that now surrounded him. He screamed, until he felt the jerk of falling into the river. It was in the very same river he was found nearly a decade later and picked up. The very same bottle could now be found in an old antique store, on display in the front window. The bottle looked something very old and strange. A purple glass, cutting off from seeing anything inside of it, thin at the top and large on the bottom, it was adorned with jewels and a glass cork. Tassels tied to the cork for an easy pull out.

RE: Genie in a Bottle (AlexsSketches, puppyslave)

Samuel sighed as he walked though town, some change in his pocket jangling. The 23 year old had just gotten of of a graveyard shift at the local department store. He worked there as a stocker, having to move boxes of expensive clothing he would never be able to afford and other extravagant merchandise. He rarely thought down on his lot in life but today had been a long shift and he was still unloading the goods onto racks when customers came in wearing fancy jewelry and clothes that made his work uniform seem like burlap in comparision.

He wasn't a bad looking guy with his medium length black hair, well shaven face, and fit body from lifting boxes every night, but he was still single. It was because he never really found anyone that he felt was right for him to stay with. He looked up from the sidewalk and saw an antique shop and decided to go in.

After a little wondering around, he saw a fancy purple glass bottle that made him fell a little fancy when he paid for it. He was told it was empty, but the look of the bottle made him feel a little richer as he carried it home. He set it on the table of his living room/bedroom and changed. He lived in a small one bedroom apartment that only had a bathroom and kitchen with a small closet. He sat on the bed and proceeded to open up his new bottle.

The smoke coming out of the bottle was small at first, when it was opened, it soon grew larger enough to cover a body. Aric stretched out of the smoke, his body only half covered by the smoke, his chest bare. His near white blonde hair, looked a little frazzled, as if he had just been sleeping, and his cat ears twitched, when he heard his knees touch the bed that his bottle had been opened on. He looked around and took in his surroundings, frowning when they didn't quite look like home. He turned only to find a man sitting on the bed.

He tilted his head and looked at the bottle in the man's hands. Aric sighed, his tail coming up out of the smoke and twitching, looking slightly irritated. "Hello." he said, softly, as the smoke started to clear, revealing that he wasn't naked, but was only allowed a pair of pants, at the time they were called genie pants he figured that to this time, whenever he was, it was called the same. "Can you tell me where and when I am?" he asked. He knew the other things he had to say, the wizard had been so kind to give him a book to read. The Genie's Hand-Book, is what it was called, and since it was the only thing he had to read for the past decade or so, he managed to memorize the stupid thing.

He dropped the bottle to the bed when it started billowing smoke. He jumped back a little as soon what he believed to be a genie was on his bed wearing only a pair of pillowy pants. He blinked at the question and then shook his head to clear away the mental fog"Um, New York and December 2011"He said, answering the question hesitantly, astounded that someone wouldn't know what city they were in or even what year they were in.

He then realized that he was only wearing his loose fitting blue shorts and a white tank top that showed off his muscles infront of the cute young nekomale on his bed"Who are you and what are you doing in my apartment?"He asked, starting to get up off his futon. He stared at the male, not hating what he was looking at. He reached into the closet, pulling a black robe and putting it on to make himself feel a little more comfortable with the younger looking male in the room.

"My name is Aric, I'm kind of...sort of a genie. As to what I'm doing in your apartment, my guess is as good as yours." he nodded to the bottle that lay almost forgotten on the bed, he picked it up. "This is my bottle, you opened it, which means that..." he rolled his eyes "means that I'm to grant you wishes. Traditionally three wishes are allotted. No killing, no loving, no wishing for more wishes" he said, listing them off on his fingers. "And as it turns out I'm obligated to tell you that there are ways around those rules." he shrugged a little bit, watching the other put on a robe.

"Do you mind telling me your name or are you going to insist on me calling you master? I am supposed to call you that, unless you want me to call you something different. That doesn't need to be wish either. You do have to say the words 'I wish' for me to be able to grant it." he said and moved so that he was sitting cross legged on the bed. "2011, huh?" he thought about it "New York?" he questioned, "I've never heard of such a place." It had seemed that nearly a decade had given him time to be less shy around people. Then again, he didn't have many people to talk to while in his bottle.

Samuel listened to Aric list off the rules and even chuckled when he was told that there was some way around the rules. He immediately started thinking about what he should wish for with his allotted 3 wishes. He almost didn't catch the last part of his little speech. He thought for a moment, liking the idea of being called master by the cute teenage catboy"My name is Samuel but you'll call me master unless there are other people around. Understood?"He said and then went ahead, taking the robe off.

He looked over the other male, thinking of what he could say"Hmmm, what can I have you do that won't count as wishes?"He asked, wanting to know what he could get him to do or say without having to waste his precious wishes.

Aric nodded when the other gave him the condition about calling him master "Yes, master." he said, tilting his head when the other took off the robe. "Hmm, I'm not really sure. I suppose as long as you aren't wishing for it and I agree to do it, it would be pretty much anything. Always remember you must say 'I wish' to have me grant a wish." he said and undid his legs from the cross he had put them in and got off the bed, curious as to what the rest of the place looked like, even though he could see most of it from the bed.

"You have a small place, I see in a decade things have not changed much." he said and continued to float around the room, his feet barely off the ground. He had to say, out of the entire punishment, he liked the fact that he could float the best. He looked into the kitchen and leaned down, his legs pulled up ass further up in the air, looking very much like a cat, with his tail flicking in the air as he looked at the counters of the kitchen.

Samuel nodded as his genie floated around his small apartment, looking around. He chuckled a little as he raised his but up in the air"Those pants really flatter your ass."he teased and licked his lips a little. He walked up to him, giving his ass a quick squeeze before going to the fridge and pulling out his milk"Thirsty?"he asked, wondering if genies needed to eat and drink. Suddenly, he yawned and his body felt sluggish"Ugh, I forgot how tired i was"he said, boring some milk into a bowl, just in case Aric was thirsty. He went to his futon, pulling it out so he could lay on it"You can either lay in bed with me or you can go back in your bottle. Your choice."he told him, stretching out on the bed, looking to see what the teen choose. He hoped he chose the bed so he could feel him some more before he fell a sleep.

Aric gasped and blushed bright red, nearly falling out of the air and looked over, covering his ass. "I-I-I" he looked at the other in a slight disbelief. When he saw the man pour the milk in a bowl he frowned a bit. "You do realize that I can drink like a normal human being right?" he said, pushing the bowl aside "Out of a cup, like everyone else." he said and folded his arms. He looked at the bed and then to his bottle. He hadn't slept in a bed for a really long time, just the pillows he had been granted in the bottle. He licked his lips and headed over to Samuel's side, crawling into the bed with him.

He wrapped his tail around his own waist and moved so that he was under the sheets. "Thank you, master." he said and closed his eyes. He stretched a little bit, before curling up into himself, much like a cat would. Even though he insisted he was human, which was far off anyways, he sure acted like a cat.

Samuel grinned at the others request to drink out of a cup like a human. When Aric came into the bed with him, he rolled onto his side and pulled his catlike bedmate closer to his body. His strong hands slowly roamed over the teen's smooth boy"Mmmm, your body is so lean"he said and moved his head so he could nip at his cute ears playfully. He was getting aroused from the warmth of smaller body against his own. He shifted as his impressive member grew in his boxers trying to escape the confines of his shorts"Perhaps we should get more comfortable and undress"he suggested

Aric blinked when he felt the other man's hands on him, blushing just a little more. "Master?" he asked as he felt the nip on his ears, his tail flicking every now and then at the hands. He glanced back at Samuel and nodded "Okay." he said and moved so he could take off his pants. he eyed Sammuel, his tail sitting in his lap, covering his slightly aroused cock. "Are you trying to get something without wishing for it?" he asked.

Samuel slipped off his shorts then his shirt before eying the others nude body, licking his lips. He laughed a little at the question and nodded"Yes, i was trying to get myself a little sexual release from your sexy body. It's probably been years since you've gotten any sex, right?"he asked, one hand going to Arcs smooth thigh and rubbing up and down it slowly. Soon, he grabbed his genies hand, putting it on his hard member, making it wrap around it while his other hand moved to grabbed Aric's member"Not bad"he said, stroking his member to make him fully hard"You aren't going to make me have to wish for it, right?"he asked, rubbing his head a little.

"A-A decade...but I managed." he said, blushing, his hips moving with Samuel's hand as he rubbed his thigh. The moment his hand was wrapped around Samuel's cock, he seemed to change a bit, his eyes filling with near lust. He licked his hips, his ears twitching and his tail moving out of the way. His hand started to move along Samuel's cock, stroking it as the other man stroked his. He gave a light moan and shook his head. "No..." he groaned, his hips arching into Samuel's hand, his body begging for more.

Samuel grinned as he felt the other getting more lustful while her jerked off his member and his own was stroked. He leaned into the other, kissing him on the lips a little and pushing his tongue against the nekos lips wantingly. He moved his hips, his member leaking precum like a faucet so that soon his member was covered in his slick yet sticky liquid. He stroked Aric's member faster, wanting to feel his genie cum before he started working on his asshole. He was starting to feel an orgasm approach rapidly as he broke the kiss, moaning"Mmm, so close"He said, cock throbbing in the smaller males hand.

Aric groaned when the other moved his hand faster. "Master" he moaned and arched further into the hand, he too felt a rapid orgasm coming upon him. He moved his own hand, to mess with the precum that was all over Samuel's cock. "Master, please..." he groaned, his hips bucking into his hand. As soon as he had started to beg for his master to give him more he felt the orgasm burst from him. He moaned loudly and road out the orgasm in Samuel's hand, blushing the entire time.

He used to not be like this, he used to go for a long time, it was something he would never tell anyone though, only the people he shared his bed with had ever found out the way he was in bed. Soon he knew he would be back to his normal quiet self only to be outspoken and wanting when he was sleeping with someone. He glanced up to Samuel, eyes still filled with small traces of lust, it not nearly as easily sedated.

Samuel grinned as he felt the member in his hand twitching as it shot cum all over his hand. It put him over the edge and he moaned as his own orgasm washed over him, hips bucking hard against the hand holding his cock. He panted and smiled as he came down from his orgasm, cock still hard as a rock. It had been a while so that was why he was unusually fast but he could always go multiple times and he loved surprising his partners with multiple loads of hot thick cum. He quickly put the teen on all fours, leaning down to lick at the nekomales asshole slowly, scooping up some cum to put on his asshole as lube"Mmmm, tight, you think you can handle my large cock?"He asked, wondering if his genie was willing to continue or not.

Aric groaned when the cum came out of his master's cock, without even thinking his hand was up to his mouth and sucked on his fingers. The taste not lasting not long as the other had turned him over onto his hands and knees. He bit his lip, keeping a moan down inside of him rather than moaning out loud as the other licked at his asshole. He nodded "Yes..." he said quietly as he looked behind him at his master. "I think." he started to move his hips gently backwards to Samuel. "it's been a while." he mumbled, blushing. His tail trying to hide his asshole from view, so that the other wouldn't see it twitching.

Samuel kept moving his tail as he slipped one of his fingers into him, smirking"I can tell. You're tight as hell"he said, moving the cum covered finger in and out of Aric's tight hole. When he thought he was lubed enough, he pulled the finger out and moved so that his hard member was pressed against the teen's twitching asshole"You ready? Cause I'm going in now genie"he said gripping his lean hips as he pushed his cum covered head into the tight hole, letting out a pleased moaned as the head popped in with very little resistance. Soon he was pushing more and more into him until he had all 8 inches of his large cock in the teen, moaning in pleasure at the tight warm.

Aric blushed and finally his tail moved away when the finger was moved in and out of him, groaning as he gripped the sheets. He nodded slightly and looked back at the other, as he was already starting to leak cum from the head of his cock again. He couldn't help it, there was nothing he loved more than a cock fucking him and when he felt his insides being stretched to accommodate for the largeness of the other man. "Oh god." he groaned his hips moving slowly.

Samuel gripped the teens hips more as he started thrusting in and out of him, slowly at first. He wanted to enjoy this first fuck with his new lover, even if it might not last too long. He shifted his hips as he went harder and faster, grunting with each thrust into the tight hole"Unnn, you feel so good wrapped around my cock"he groaned, his large balls slapping against the others with just enough force to cause Samuel to moan loudly. He slowed down when his orgasm was approaching so he could calm down, not wanting to blow his load too fast.

Aric groaned at the slow thrusting, his body aching for more, something faster. He bit his lip, trying to hide how much his want was growing with each thrust. His hips started to move a bit on their own, begging for more. His hands gripped onto the sheets harder as he was thrusted into with such force. It was only when Samuel slowed down did he let his other side show. "No! Don't stop...please don't stop." he said, a slight begging in his voice.

Samuel looked down at the teen skewered on his member and smirked at his begging"If you say so"He said and tightened his grip on his hips before starting to slam his hard member in and out of his tight hole, grunting as he rapidly fucked the boy. Soon he was moaning and groaning, his cock throbbing inside of Aric's asshole as his orgasm rapidly approach. Then with a hard thrust and shuddering grunt, he started cumming, filling the boy's ass with his hot, thick cum.

Aric groaned and met Samuel's thrusts with his own. His second orgasm coming along and as soon as the other man started to cum into him. "y-yes." he said and his body shook as he rode out his own orgasm. He moaned softly, nearly mewling as he moved away from the person, his ears twitching slightly and suddenly the cum was gone from his body. He licked his lips slightly. "wonderful..." he said, closing his eyes and moving to cuddle into himself, not knowing whether or not the other wished to cuddle with a genie, it seemed to be like Samuel just wanted to use him for sexual release. "I-I can go back to my bottle if you wish." he said and looked over to Samuel. "er...well you don't have to wish it..." he said.

Samuel slowly relaxed his grip on the other's hips, letting him pull away and off his shrinking cock. He smiled when the genie made the cum disappear"It was great. I needed that"He said and then laid on the bed, looking at him as he asked whether he wanted him to stay in bed or go into the bottle. He simply grabbed him and pulled him against his body, pulling the blankets on"Stay in bed. It's more comfortable"He said and wrapped his arms around the other male as he slowly drifted off to sleep

Aric blinked when he was grabbed but nodded and started to fall asleep, mumbling about how the other didn't know how comfortable the bottle really was.

The very next morning he was up and back in his bottle, not really having much to do around the place since it was rather small. He had come out a few times and looked around the apartment, trying to figure out what a few of the things were, mostly the electronics having never seen them before. He spent a lot of time looking out the window at the new world he was in now. His pants were back on and still had no shirt as it wasn't allowed unless otherwise stated. He always thought that was a stupid rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom