Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some Borderlands 2 roleplays (will double)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDeax

Planetoid
Hello fellow BMR-ers! Welcome to my humble request thread, inside you will find a variety of my cravings, from many different ideas. Topic Groups are underlined, who I play is bold and plots are in italics

Before we start, let me tell you about myself: I am female, aged 20 and single. I come looking for fun, not a lover. My roleplay partners can be either gender. I do forum, pm or IM roleplays, usually about a paragraph in length. I am willing to double if needed.

My turn ons include: Big Breasts, Large Cocks, Cut Cocks, Piercings, handcuffs, Giving Blowjobs, Swallowing Semen, Intelligent partners, Lactation, Biting, Dirty Talking, Furries/Anthro and Breast Play

My limits: Death, vore, toilet stuff, tentacles.

Number of stars is how much I am craving that rp

Craving these rps!

Fandoms

Tallest Red/Irken OC
Lyx has been Red's assistant since he became Tallest. She does whatever he pleases: helps him get his armor on, or his food and the like. She's had a thing for him for a while now, but it is below her place to say anything. Lyx is only a few inches shorter than Red, so she is still considered pretty high ranking. Little does she know the Control Brains have always intended her to be Red's mate.

Important note: My headcanon is that the Tallest, their intended mates and some defects have strands of 'junk' DNA from when Irkens reproduced sexually and have sexual organs due to this strand. However only the Tallest and their mates are allowed to breed this way and have family units.

Trevor Philips/female OC
I don't really have a plot for this one? I mean, my OC should probably live in Sandy Shores close to Trevor. Maybe she winds up running into him at Ammu-Nation or something? She could work there.

[*****]Handsome Jack/Female OC: No Sheriff/Jack wins AU

Veronica is Jack's bodyguard. She's been around since Jack took over Hyperion months ago. She's loyal to the last breath to Jack. To sum up her role, she is Jack's bitch. Veronica does anything Jack wants, be it feed Butt Stallion, getting him coffee or even the occasional blow job. But she's wanted to be more than an occasional fuck buddy for a while. Will it take Jack almost dying for her to admit she wants him?

The Governor/Female OC: AU with Woodbury winning
Rachel grew up in a military home. Her father taught whatever he could to her. So when the whole apocalypse started, she was well prepared. By then, her father had passed away and her mother had been bitten. The day she had to put her down was one she'd never forget. From then on, she'd been wandering. When she passes out close to Woodbury, she is brought into the town and when she wakes, she is greeted by a very attractive one eyed male who calls himself the Governor. Woodbury doesn't seem like a bad place...

Celebrities

Tuukka Rask/Female fan
Since the Bruins picked up Rask, 21 year old Vanessa has fallen in love with Tuukka Rask. Since she's a Boston-area native, she'd longed for the chance to meet him. When the rare chance to get an autograph from the goalie comes around, she is glad to spend the money for the opportunity. However they get a bit too friendly and end up going for drinks together.

Tom Hiddleston/Female Fan
Michelle fell in love with Tom's acting when she first saw "Thor." She has seen many of his movies. When Thor: The Dark World premieres in London, she has to go. After winning tickets to the premiere, she flies all the way to London to go have the chance to meet Hiddleston.

RE: Anyone up for some fun? (craving Loki/MLP rp)

Hmm... I could get behind either of the MLP games, either of the animal games (tho, the furry version for the tigress one), and any one of your taboo plots. All look like fun. Take a look at my request thread and see if you'd be interested, or maybe if a plot catches your eye. If you're up for it, shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom