Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

тαℓιи'ѕ тαℓєѕ {{נσυяиαℓ}}

Talin

Supernova
12-26-11
==
I hate when i am promised things and I don't get them... I guess that is life but if you say you are going to do something do it. Don't just get my hopes up day after day... "it'll be there in the morning.." "OH I'm gonna do it now.." just grow a pair.

SAY:: Hey I'm not going to be able to do that.. sorry. I'll let you know when i do though. <- THAT would be nice BUT i guess even asking for that is TOOOOOO much.. UGH

fuck it all! people annoy me when they break their word!

(I'm in a pissy mood, can't you tell? -pissy= no grammar and spelling may be off- *shrugs* Whatever, get over it)

==MOVING ON==

I think i am getting sick, but only 2 more days and we will be fully moved into the new place. YAY!

^ the above was not meant to be aimed at anyone specific.

several people have said those words to me.. so yeah, don;t feel guilty and run and post for me because of it. I just needed to put it up before i lost my mind.

I'm sure you understand =}

Thanks! feeling better, still have a cough.

Concentration is back and I shall be catching up on all posts tonight, haven't avoiding just my characters have been jumbled since being sick so not all are wanting to come forward and speak to me lol.

Thanks for being patient lol

Well now i need concentrate on moving for a bit, posts going out tonight again lol. going to buckle down and get them out!

<3 I haven't forgotten about you i swear!

xOxOx
Talin

Going to attempt to catch up on posts tonight! so if i owe you than be on the look out. Been in a foul mood and it effects my posts so if you are one of my novel receivers than you have been skipped. Some of my little ones weren't that good and I am sorry about that!

xOxOx
Talin

Playing catch up again... my muse has been kind of off for certain RP's and I'm sorry! ={

I will be grabbing all my characters into one spot and beating them into submission . some have already gotten their treats and others are on there way!

<3 <3 <3
Talin

SORRY to all of my partners, this week has been hell and I haven't been able to catch up like I normally do about this time. I hope all are doing well and sadly I am afraid it will be like this for the next few weeks.

I hate it when I spend my time typing up an intro only to have it sit and sit and sit while the person that begged me to start it ignores it. i enjoy Rp'ing and it's just frustrating when this happens.

I understand busy. I have a full time job, I'm married and I have a five year old. Its wasting my time.

/END RANT

I love all my partners and thanks for being patient with my fickle muse.

So minor freak out today! I was on my phone and on site and it said I was banned...

I was freaking out...

not sure what happened bbut I guess it was figured out that i checked out... I mean I read the rules and i hate playing teens and I use real pics, most of the time lol (Yeah, these are the things that ran through my head when i read those words)

Thankfully all is well... Have a good night OR morning... whichever it is for you! <3

More than likely an IP was banned that was associated with a spammer or another repeated offender on something..... sorry that happened to you. I apologize that you got freaked out. This happens occasionally and is why I hate going to the length of having to ban IPs because sometimes this happens. But rest assured, you've done nothing wrong. Basically, if you know you haven't broken a rule, then you've nothing to worry about and it's the unfortunate...... some jerk using a dynamic IP went too far with repeated offenses. I'm just sorry it affected a good standing member. Instances like this are rare, but the do happen from time to time. I wish there was a better way to reduce and/or eliminate them from occurring.

Lol I figured, I was far from home and prayed that was it. AND good to know. I was like well maybe something I said was maybe misconstrued... lol but anyway, glad it was cleared up lol.

TO ALL MY PARTNERS!!!!!

Posts are going to be slow for a long while, life is getting in the way... so to speak. I am trying my hardest to get posts out but I feel that sometimes I am unable to focus. my head is full of stuff.

I am probably going to take a break, only a week or so BUT I will be getting on as the mood strikes me and respond to some if i feel I am able.

It is no ones fault.

If you wish to end our RP I understand but please let me know. If you are willing to wait then YAY I will attempt to get a post out to you... sometime.

=}

Ok so here is the deal, Life is beating me up and my brain is not able to work through it... SO instead of passing out half assed crappy posts I'm taking a break. I'm forcing myself to do this. I need the break before I lose it.

I need my partners to understand that they are not at fault. I will contact those I know I will no longer be able to focus on when i fully return.

Please do not expect posts, but i will try to get some out when i am able to relax and concentrate on them.

I will speak with you all soon.

Ok so after a LONG as sin hiatus, a PM and stuff that I wasn't coming back I gave in and have come back... I'm not full force but I miss writing as much as I did. I'm taking on a few RP's and will contact those I had RP's going with before to see if things are wanted to start up again. maybe new ideas, not sure. probably going to revamp my thread and take out all the OLD and bring in the new stuff... maybe lol

Back
Top Bottom