Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract (ThomasRHellsing x Creamy)

Her muscles were starting to fatigue now. The movie felt long and she tried to struggle around for attention. She moaned and begged but was clearly ignored. The only attention she got was from the ice cubes that he was having so fun with.

Her body was shaking and she was going to fall down any minute now. The inside of her cunt and ass was wet and cold. As he grabbed her again, she felt his hard fat smelly cock start to bang her hard. She wanted to enjoy this but she was soon handed a bottle of carmel and whip cream.

She began to turn her body into a piece of food art as she covered her breasts with the sweet goodness while he continued to fuck her hard. Her cunt quickly heated up again and her hands were shaking. "Fuck so goodd", she whispered with her head tilted back and her eyes rolled to the back of her head liek a slut. She wanted to cum but she remembered his order. Not to cum unless told to.

Thomas chuckled, "Tell me what you want you slutty whore, yell it nice and loud while I enjoy a snack."

Thomas went to devouring her breasts His teeth sliding along her tit flesh, his tongue lashing out as well. He would suck or lick anywhere the tastiness was Keeping up with her with seeming ease as he continued fucking her. The sugar seeing to allow him to go even faster and harder.

She was biting her lower lips hard as he continued to abuse to wet cunt. The sound of wetness and their bodies colliding against each other. "FUCK! Please.....fuck my nasty dirty pussy hard with your thick cock!", she shouted from the top of her lungs. She was literally loud enough for her neighbor dorm mates to hear.

Biting her nipples wasnt helping to keep her still and silent. She was especially sensitive there and it almost drove her to the point of her orgasm. Something she wasnt given permission and so sure to be punished for defying him.

Thomas felt the reaction when he bit her nipples, so he sucked them hard Lathering them with hi tongue before pulling away ad saying, "beg me to cum bitch, plead with me for the honor of exploding your slut juices all over my hard fat dick!"

He slammed her harder, and faster, and deeper as well. Grunting and groaning as he used her. Suckeling and licking his tits. Biting on them as he used her body.

Her body was vibrating with each impact. He was too forceful and he could easily break a normal woman. But she wasnt normal. Infact she preferred he go more forceful and hard to the point that he would penetrate her womb. Of course that wasnt possible.

"I ...want to cumm.....pleasee....allow me to overflow and bathe your cock!", she moaned while trying to fight off her next orgasm.

He nodded at her, "Do it, cum hard on my hard thick, shaft, I want you to spew your hot liquid all over my fat shaft you dirty kinky whore."

He bounced her hard and fast grunting and groaning as he rode her hard. Feeling his own orgasm close. He bounced her harder and harder still groaning as he knew his release was close. He knew he was about to nut deep inside of her.

Her body was nothing compared to his. It was bouncing all over the place with each thrust. So forceful yet so scary to a viewer if there was one present. But she was moaning from the top of her lungs. "Fuck yesss....", she moaned with another orgasm. Her pussy juices gushed down to coat his cock and make it more slippery. Her body was twitching with each contraction, her pussy snapping hard around his cock and milking him for his cum.

Thomas threw her to the couch suddenly jumping on top of her he lifted his man boobs forcing er face into the smellyness as he fingered her hard and fat. His cock fucking her tits as he made her smell his fat rolls. Smothering her with the smell of sweat and the soft cool skin. Again it would be obvious he hadn't bathed in a few days. His hips pi stoning her large tits. Humping them hard and fast enough to bruise them. He screwed her cunt with his fingers hard and fast.

She was gagging herself through the flap of skin that was being forced down her face. The smell she was getting use to but it still made her eyes watery. The feeling of his big thick cock rubbing between her breasts, forcing her body deep down against the couch almost breaking her. She was well hidden under his massive body, her breasts bouncing for him. It was slightly painful but that seemed to be over ridden by his fingers fucking her wet loose cunt. "Cum on me...please...", she begged with her eyes, wanted to be showered and drowned by his extreme load.

Thomas chuckled, "Why should I cum dump, tell me why I should grace your slutty disgusting fucked up body with a big fat load of my amazing cum!"

he continued fucking her tits. Grunting out, "Lick my titties bitch, lick under them, taste the sweat of hard work, tell me how much you love it and I'll consider giving you the load you want so bad."

His hips jerked and humped her tits hard and fast. Grunting and groaning in pleasure as he used them to get off. Seemingly not giving a damn about the woman under him.

His cock was getting all dried up from the friction and it was starting to burn her skin between her tits. It had turned red and she hissed in both pain and pleasure. At this point she wasnt sure what she was feeling. His entire body weight was squeezing the air out of her lungs. And on top of that she had his big man tits blocking her air passage. She was sucking and licking the salty flesh above her. "Mmm i love that nasty taste...you ought to bathe less often and sweat more", she said hopping that it was what he wanted to hear.

He groaned, unable to stop himself he came all over her tits and face. Breathing heavily he sat back. His dick limip as he sat heir breathing hard. He looked at her "How was that sexy, you like that hard and fast?"

Slowly he stood up. Adjusting his hair slightly he popped his knuckles. Thomas popped his neck as he said "Go get me some more punch, then you can give me a nice tongue bath, maybe a real shower."

She was soon covered by his massive nasty load that she had been begging for. There was some cum on her eyelids that she had to wipe off before opening them. She used her hands to spread his semen all over her tits like it was some lotion. "Thank you master...", she said and licked whatever remained on her fingers.

Jumping away from him, she ran to the kitchen to get him a punch. She walked back with a glass full and sat back down on the floor next to him rather than on the couch. "A tongue bath?". Being the most beautiful didnt mean she was the most brightest.

Thomas chuckled, "Such a nasty slut, how does my cum taste?"

After she finished speaking he told her what a tongue bathe was, "You lick every inch of my body from the bottom of my feet to the top of my scalp, paying careful attention to places like my ass crack arm pits, ad fat rolls making sure each place is licked and licked until it's shiny."

"Wait ..wait...there is no way I am doing that", she said with her stubborn nature now really starting to show. She still had some cum on her body as it started to dry up. She could use a bath herself. And she didnt mind giving him one. But with her tongue? She wasnt sure she could keep her lunch down after that. "What if someone walks in on us?".

Thomas slapped her hard enough to leave a hand print. Lifting her by her hair, he said, "Bitch, your the disgusting foul cunt that wanted me, that got turned on licking my arm pit, who came with her face buried in my moobs, you belong to me now, whether I tell you to tongue fuck my ass hole, low me in the middle of a fucking stadium or bend over, beg for a banana in your ass from a money, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

His hand alternated between smacking her cunt hard enough to force her to her tippee toes, and shoving his middle fingers in her cunt, working her sex hard. Working her body like an instrument, and he was a world class player. He held her against the wall, on beefy hand on her throat, "Beg for forgiveness for being such a mouthy bitch, and plead with e to do it, or 'll have you walk naked except for my underwear on your head, your panties in your mouth down to the communal shower!"

She was a bit frightened by his anger but that dirty talking was just turning her on even more. That torture to her body and that awkward position. Oh if only she could see herself in the mirror or better yet him recording it for her to watch later. She felt her clit was going to explode from all the pooled up blood and her pussy twitching around those fatty fingers of his. "MM i'm soorryy", she tried to beg between her coughing and gasping for air as he grabbed down onto her throat. "I'll do whatever you want...", she managed to say. Her breasts were dangling down with gravity and her body starting to glow from sweat.

Thomas smirked, "Prove it skank, I have an idea."

Thomas moved over to her treadmill, turning it onto it's maximum speed he ran on it a good hour and a half. His sweat had drenched the machine. His body was literally dripping with sweat. He looked at her, "Listen skank, I want you to bury your nose in my ass crack, and breathe deep, telling me how amazing it smells, deep strong breathes, and tel me how much my smell turns you on, better make sure I can hear you."

He knew ow his stink filled her apartment, most people would be gagging within three feet, but to actually get that close this was truly cruel, and how much it was made his cock harden.

She was a bit confused when he began to run along on the treadmill just randomly. She watched him with fascination as his fat jiggled and soon the room was filled with that nasty stench of his sweat and other bodily fluids oozing out of his pores. It was strong enough to make her eyes watery and mind buzz. Not even binge drinking had this kind of affect on her. And so she prepared herself waiting for that big ass of his rub against her face, covering her with his nasty scent and ass hair.

Thomas cracked her face with his belt "Dumb skanl, making me do all the work, I'm done for today, read up on how a slave should behave, how a slave begs her master how a slave if told to sniff his ass drops to her knees and does it, fuck you I'll stop by in a week."

Thomas got dressed and left A week later he returned smelling better lot better. He glared at her "What do you say slut?"

Back
Top Bottom