Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract (ThomasRHellsing x Creamy)

Thomas shook his head, as the door came open he punched her former BF as soon as the door was open. Tossing him outside the door after taking his wallet and removing the cash he put the wallet back and taking the keys closed and locked the door. He wrote on a piece of paper, "Come near by girl again, and I'll kill you."

He sat on the couch knowing her bitch of a former BF would tell everyone some new guy knocked him out. It would make everyone wonder as he sat on the couch. Looking at her he said "Why should I do all the work bitch, come ride me like the whore you are."

Of course the ex boyfriend of hers was in much shock. He didnt return, obviously he wasnt any match for the giant. She than watched him take a seat on the couch rather than continue with fucking her. She pouted at him but soon her face lite up and she quickly got up. Jumping on top of him, she tried to straddle him but that was somewhat hard given the fact that there was so much fat for her to deal with. She hovered herself above his hard cock and slowly lowered herself. She let out an instant moan as soon as the head penetrated her wet folds. Forcing herself further down, soon his entire cock was inside. "Ah...yess...i love this", she moaned and began to slowly ride him up and down. "Are you pleased my lord?"

He smacked her ass with his fat hand, digging his nails into her ass hard enough to leave marks but not hard enough to pierce the skin. He chuckled, "Hm, not bad, but I think it could be better, do you have any left over frosting?"

Chuckling he said, "Tell me how many times has that waste of space made you cum, and what's your most twisted depraved fantasy with a big man I want to know everything about you so I know how to make your toes truly curl in pleasure and humiliation."

(Happy New Years)
She was now bouncing up and down his lap, riding that big cock of his that barely fitted inside her. It was actually a perfect fit despite the fact that he did stretch her walls a little bit. Thats what made it more exciting. "Left over frosting? Hold on...", she said and quickly pulled his cock out of her cunt to run to the kitchen. She didnt like to be deprived of him and so she returned quickly with a tube of frosting.

She was quick to pull his cock back inside her and continue riding him. "Ahh...fuck yess...i love everything about you...your blob of fat...your nasty overgrowth of body hair, your sweat....your big cock and that brute force you use to fuck me...all drives me crazy...yess....so gooddd", she moaned with her eyes drawn to the back of her head like a slut she was.

Thomas chuckled as he said, "Yeah you anorexic whore, take my fat dick, fucking bounce o it you dumb skank!"

He pawed her tits. Digging his nails into her ass. He bit on her tit saying, "Beg to be made into my depraved little fuck slut, to be made into my arm pit licking pubic hair sucking cleaning maid, to follows my orders or be smacked around like you deserve!"

Groaning close he said, "I don't have to worry about my load right bitch I can cum in your cunt right, you'll make sure you don't get pregnant without my permission like good skank right?"

He squeezed most of the tude out on her tits. biting them a he removed the sugary goodness.

((Same to you.))

Yes...Everything about this slob was what turned her own! Not pity! No! She didnt pity him like some queen teen falling in love with a freak at her high school because she pitied him and believed that the guy had a sweet heart inside. Please. That was rubbish. The more of a jerk this man was, the more she loved 'it'.

"Yes...make me lick every corner of your filthy body. I'll be your dirty maid and take care of you my master", she moaned while getting her cunt raped by his massive cock and her tits being squeezed like a rag cloth. It was painful but pleasure was over riding pain here. She looked down and could see that bulge of his cock on her stomach as he went in and out. She was actually quite skinny. "I take birth controls...so cum hard...fill my womb with your seed my Lord'.

Thomas smacked her ass hard. His hands clapping down over her as as he held her on his shaft. Like a fire hose his cum squirted out shot after shot. It was like her vagina a fire and his cock a fire extinguisher. Were she getting pregnant their was no doubt she'd be having quadruplets from the amount of his cum shot into her.

Thomas moved like a shot. In second he had the girl bent over a if she was trying to crab walk. Her head however was buried in his armpit. Wild and very sweaty hairs jammed into her face. Her own panties pushed into her cunt so she wouldn't waste any cum. He seemed undecided on what to do groping and squeezing hr breasts and cunt sometimes bringing his heavy leather belt down on her cunt.

She came at the same time he decided to rain his cum inside her. Panting hard, she felt her womb being filled up to the maximum capacity. There was no doubt cum was sure to leak out but he decided to plug it with her own panties. And now she found herself in a rather awkward position with his smelly hairy armpits bathing her face. She gasped for air as the smell was too strong, but she dared to stick her tongue out and lick them. It gave her taste buds a salty ride and she loved it! "mmmm My Lord! Please torture my body to your liking", she whispered under his arm pit, trying to spit out a piece of his arm pit hair that was stuck on her tongue.

Thomas laughed lifting her body so she had to support all her weight on her toes and fingers ass still facing the ground. The belt hitting her cunt again and again before his hands moved to her clit. Rubbing it hard and fast as if he was trying to erase it with his thumb. Enjoying the noises she was making.

Being a bit flexible, it wasnt hard to get into the position. She gasped each time the belt would harshly land on her wet cunt, making it red each time. "Ahhh yes...fuck ...slap my clit hard...oh yeahh", she moaned before he cell phone on the table began to ring. She glanced at it but couldnt reach it with the position she was in.

Thomas chuckled dropping her he said, "Bored now, answer your phone while I try to think of something fun."

He headed into her kitchen to get something to drink. Downing a bit of the juice he tried to think of something he could to do to her tight hard body.

She was actually starting to get pretty sore and winced when she stretched herself after standing up. She answered the phone and it ended up being her ex BF again. She sighed and walked into the kitchen behind him. "Apparently he is off to report the police on you. You think that would be of any threat?"

Thomas raised an eyebrow, "He can try, he showed up belligerent at your house, started unlocking the door when you told him to leave, legally I could have shot the other fucker, besides the cops show up he didn't' see who hit him fucker only saw my fist then blackness he wont' really go to the cops loves the cheerleader pussy too much."

Thomas sat down, motioning for her to sit on his lap, "Tough guys like that, get cheerleader pussy because women are hard wired to like men who protect them, cheerleaders are stupid and think that because he is good at throwing a ball he's good at fighting and at fucking when in truth I've often found it's the opposite."

He chuckled, "See, I'm great at sex but you know how I got that way listening and learning from feed back, since I have always been over weight and not what most would call a catch I had to b better at the relationship stuff, where as jocks get the pussy so easy they don't' even know what a clitoris is, much less how to stimulate one, where as I've learned and relearned every trick and treat this side of the seven hells of Nevermore, and how to read body language thus how I can play with your body so easy, doesn't' hurt your so used to tiny dicked jocks your clit may as well be an instant orgasm button."

He pet her head, "Imagine if word got out the five hundred pound chess and video game nerd kicked his ass, all that respect and shit he sweated balls over gone, so he won't say it was me he'll describe some huge giant of a man that doesn't exist, and until you tell people or they figure out I'm dating no one will know what I did, and even after no one will say he was wrong except me and you, but his statement to the police will have been made long before then."

Thomas smacked her ass, "I may not be able to throw a spiral foot ball, but I'm brilliant at chess are you impressed and don't lie also how'd you like the punch again don't' lie."

Morgan was a very active listener and so she took her seat on his lap and continued to listen to his logical. It made sense. He actually proved his point. She nodded at him a few times while leaning into his fleshy fat to was blocking her from getting any closer to him. His body odor just got strong with the smell of his sweat and sex. Yet she didnt find it revolting one bit.

"Well they are missing out on alot of fun here. With a big body comes alot of force. It was nothing like what I had experienced before. So i jumped from one boyfriend to another just to find the perfect body to please me. And than the idea finally hit me when I saw you for the first time a few weeks ago. More so your body than your face", she admitted while her hand was gently cherishing his skin. She could feel her palms get a bit oily from whatever was being released from his pores. She gave her hands a sniff and shuddered.

"And we are forgetting he came into my dorm without invitation. You were just defending yourself and me so I really dont see the threat here in the first place", she added for once thinking in her life rather than being a stupid blonde. Grabbing her growling stomach, she pulled off him and walked towards the kitchen again. "Want something to eat?"

Thomas shook his head, "Now whose paying into a stereo type, although something to drink would be nice, also hurry back so you can get on those knees and suck my fat cock hard again, knocking your boyfriend may have turned me off but we both know a slut like you it turned on."

An idea occurred to him, "Run and grab your boy of toys too we both know a slut like you has some."

"I didnt mean it 'stereo-typically'", she mumbled as she walked away towards her room. She pulled out a box from under the bed and walked back to him. Setting the box on his lap for him to explore the content, she walked towards the kitchen. She grabbed two pre-made sandwich wraps and a can of soda.

Walking back to him, she set the food on the table and blushed at the various toys that were revealed in her box.

Thomas chuckled, "Not bad sexy, but I have a much better idea then me looking through it."

He put the box on the coffee table he said, "I want you to get on your back, take each item out, tell me what it is, how you use it, when you got off the most using it, and then go to the next one, until the box is empty."

His cock twitched but was still limp. He was going to enjoy the view of her embarrassing herself.

She looked at him a bit confused at his request until it hit her that he was just trying to humiliate her. Laying on her back on the couch, she spread her legs apart to give him a good view of her pink wet pussy. Her inner thighs were still red from the sex they just had with constant slapping of each others skin.

She reached for a random item in the box and pulled out a 6 inch vibrator. Figures why she couldnt remember she had it. Never used it as it barely satisfied her. "Well i'm sure you know what a vibrator is", she said and began to suck on the end of it and slowly pushed it inside her pussy. Thankfully the batteries still worked and she turned it on low speed. "And it barely does anything but vibrate. Thats why I sometimes combine it with a dildo", she said and reached for a 7 inch plastic dildo which she easily slipped inside her pussy with the vibrator, stretching her cunt with a double penetration.

((OOC: wasnt sure if your into anal tease/sex....let me know))

((Yes, I enjoy anal not like a freaky level bu I have no problem fucking a girl's ass hard.))

Thomas chuckled, as he said, "Silly bitch, your using it wrong."

He took the vibrator, removing it from her pussy quickly. Turning it to high he jammed it down into her clit. Holding it as he said "Feel the difference?"

He rocked the sensitive nub hard with the vibrator. Rolling the nub under the toy. He waned to see her turned on again. Her sexy fet clenched. He was enjoying torturing the slut.

Oh she could feel the difference. Her clit was rather too sensitive. Figured why she never used the vibrator on it before. It typically sent her crying with her orgasm within seconds. And now was no difference. She arched her back at him, crying out a small release. Wrapping her hand around his, she pushed the vibrator against her clit even harder, almost crushing it. And she wanted more.

Reaching again for the box, she pulled out a nice string of beads. One by one she pushed them into her tight ass hole until all 5 disappeared into her ass, leaving only a hint of string for him to pull on.

Thomas chuckled, turning the vibrator off. He smacked her ass "Naughty naughty you forgot to tell me what they were and what they were used for."

He played with the beads pulling them out, then pushing them back in sometimes hard and fast sometimes slow and soft. Enjoying bending her body to his will.

Her ass was quick in sucking those beads inside and trying to resist the pull from his strong hands. The more the resistance, the better. She was moaning his name like that was all she knew to say. The previous dildo slipped into her wet pussy and she began to pound herself with it into another small orgasm. But it was nowhere near as powerful as him. As she came, so did the flow of her juices with a nice squirt coating his hands.

Thomas chuckled, bringing a hair brush down hard onto her cunt. He said, "I told you bitch, no cumming without permission, do it again and I will leave you here and never touch or talk to you gain."

He took a rubber band from the table putting it round her clit. he knew the thing would keep her from cumming no matter how hard she wanted too.

He smacked her cunt again saying "And now I have to punish you for forgetting what you were supposed to do again."

Taking her left leg he lifted it, forcing her to get on the very tips of her right foots toes He then handcuffed her left ankle to the low hanging lamp, it shook if she put any weight on it it would fall o her meaning she had to hold herself up entirely on her hands and right toes. To increase her strain he got two of her barbells from the kitchen making her rest her hands on them, it meant most of her weight was on the Ballerina's right toes, but also all of her muscles were stretched awkwardly She was also bent nearly in half. Net he took two small candles pouring wa from them around the base to let her feel it, he lit them if she wiggled and squirmed she'd pour hot wax on her nipples. Another three were pout along her lower stomache. Thomas sit back a glass of Tea in one had and started watching a movie. After nearly three minutes shed' feel an ice cube from over her clit then jammed into her cunt and ass. Thomas smirked but didnt' say anything.

An awkward position indeed. Yet she was still able to manage herself and keep her balance. Afterall she was a cheerleader and one of the most flexible person in her pod. She didnt expect him to be so 'creative'. She couldnt help but let out a scream when hot wax was dripping down onto her fragile body. It solidify instantly, cooling her skin. It wasnt as painful as she expected it to be. Infact she enjoyed her body being abused and twisted in so many ways. She stared at him with her watery eyes as he watched TV. As soon as she opened her mouth to say something, he got back up. She watched him silently and soon enough she was screaming again. She shivered with the sudden cold sensation and it took her body some time to get use to the sudden change in temperature. She tried her best to turn her neck and glance at him. "Fuck me!", she whispered while the ice cubes melted inside her from her horny heat.

Thomas shook his head, 'Why should I sexy, such a naughty girl."

For the rest of the movie Thomas barely spoke. jamming an ice cube into her here or their Never in a predictable pattern, sometimes twisting it in, other times jamming it in. Never the same way roe than ounce Sometimes he put it in her anus, or her cunt, sometimes both. Sometimes he'd work it in and out, other times he's negligently push it in.

As the credits rolled he said "Such a good movie, and I'm feeling horny again" He undid he girl's binds Lifting her by her knees he started fucking her hard. Her tits in his face he handed the woman a bottle of Carmel and whip cream saying, "On your tits" he kept bouncing and slamming her cunt hard grunting at how it felt around his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom