Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites attract (ThomasRHellsing x Creamy)

creamy

Star
Morgan could call herself popular. Being a busty blonde cheerleader with curves and men always staring at her ass. Yup she was popular. But she didnt have any interest in them. They were mostly popular guys or jocks who looked at her like she was some fuck doll. She didnt find any of them appealing. For her, something attractive was the exact opposite of what her friends thought. And ever since she started college, there was this one man she wanted. She wasnt a virgin. No. She still had a good share of cocks drilled up her pussy. But no one was able to satisfy her. But she was sure this one could.

And so the day came when she finally got the courage to invite him to her dorm room. She rented a single dorm room for herself. And so it wasnt going to be odd and awkward to explain to any of her friends seeing how they wont be around. She said she needed help on this history assignment. Really it wasnt a hard assignment at all. But she wanted to confess to him. Tell him how much she wanted him that she would do anything.

It was around 5PM. AShe was dressed in a orange miniskirt that was barely hiding her red thongs. And she was wearing a orange tube top that fitted well around her busty D cup breasts. She made some nice cupcakes and a pasta dinner incase he was to get hungry. She was waiting for him in the small living room, with the TV on. But she wasnt watching. She was nervous. And than she heard someone knock at her door. It was him.

Thomas answered the door. He was often called obese at around 500 pounds, he himself didn't consider it so however. He felt he was a relatively healthy weight for someone 7' 6". The knocked on the door softly but firmly. He took a few deep breathes as he tried to get his breathing under control, mumbling about the stupid stairs. He had dirty blond hair, that was in fact a bit greasy, a few days stubble on his face. The shower in his off campus apartment was broken down. His ice blue eyes were locked on the room number. He half expected this to be a trick of some sort.

Thomas wore decently "normal" clothes, 5x jeans and a 5X tall red shirt. On his right wrist was an old tattered electric wrist watch. His smart phone clipped to his belt even though Thomas couldn't see his belt he knew the familiar weight on his right side. The black Velcro shoes rested heavily on the dorm's floor wood creaking under him rather obviously. He mentally went over what he knew about the blondes class. He knocked on the door again, using the neck of his shirt to wipe the sweat from his face, revealing about four inches of his fat pale stomach.

Morgan was nervous indeed. Her hands were trembling as she went to open the door. She wasnt going to confess up right away. She slowly opened the door and was soon greeted by nothing but a massive stomach. She had to step out of the door and look up at his face. If she kept doing that, she was sure her neck would start hurting. This man was massive and huge. Sure to provide her with mind blowing sex. And not to mention fun to cuddle with. Of course he could easily crush her if he ended up on the top accidentally.

"Come on in Thomas", she said and allowed him to enter the room first. She watched him struggle his way through and soon she followed. "Make yourself comfy", she added before walking towards the couch. Her textbook and notes were already set out at the table. But she also had some cupcakes and juice on the table as well. "How are you? Thanks for offering your time to help me"

Thomas chuckled as he said, "It's no problem Morgan, I ordered a new game, but it won't be downloaded until about five in the morning."

Sitting down on the floor and trying not to obvious look up her skirt he looked over her notes. Struggling to move the right way he moved sitting on the couch he reached a flabby but somewhat muscular arm out to get a bit of juice. He smiled at her saying, "Thanks for the snacks."

Thomas picked up one of the cup cakes, and in two bites it was gone. He smiled at her saying, "So where would you like to start sexy?"

Thomas felt his cock hardening a bit from the sight of the blond. Making him glad he'd worn his jeans. He drank a bit more of the juice smiling at her.

Morgan smiled as she watched him enjoy her hand made cupcakes. She could tell he enjoyed them and so didnt hesitate to offer him some more. "Here have some more Thomas. And well I have to tell you something important before we start", she said. Her nervousness was starting to show as she began fiddling with a few locks of her blond hair in her fingers. But than it struck her. Why was she nervous? This man was most likely probably desperate for a girlfriend. And no one ever refused her. That would be absurd if he did. "Listen up. I just broke up with my ex a few weeks ago", she lied but continued. "So I want you to be his replacement. Good?".

Thomas chuckled at her frank attitude. The truth was Thomas wasn't one of those emo pathetic fat kids. He'd been expelled from two schools by the age of 12 for beating kids who;d bulled him into the hospital. He saw the fear in her eyes, and the self assurance that didn't reach them. He moved quickly His left and right knee on either side of her own he used he weight to force her down.

Thomas leaned down his tongue massive and wet with saliva, it stuck to her ear giving it a bit of a shine, as he said "Why should I do that hm, miss perfect cheerleader wants her a big man huh, want some real force behind a hard cock, want to watch the fat of her man bounce as she rides him, tel me the truth and I'll think about it."

Thomas moved slightly letting her feel his pale fat stomach rub against her covered one watching her to see how she reacted.

Morgan wasnt expecting this at all. Infact she expected him to just go with the flow. Instead he was clever enough to read right through her plans. Maybe it was her fear that gave it away. Or the fact that it didnt really make sense that she would ask him to be the replacement when there were alot other guys out there who would go on their knees and beg for her. But she couldnt take it. Especially after feeling his massive stomach rest against her flat stomach. It was also massive enough that she could also feel it resting ontop of her sensitive clit. She couldnt help but thrust her hips up at him, rubbing her aroused area against him. "Shit...i cant help it", she cried while biting her own lips. All judgement lost its meaning.

Thomas chuckled, tossing his shirt aside he pushed his pale fat man boobs into her face. Like some sort of fucked up stripper he rubbed her face with the soft, cool and smelly flesh. Chuckling he said, "Tell me what you want you kinky nasty bitch, tell me what you need and I'll decide if you get it or not."

He reached down. Ripping her thong off he pushed two fingers into his sex. Each was an inch and a half long. A thirteen ring size at the base. He fingered her roughly. Rocking his body against her stomach and clit.

NO NO NO! Not what was suppose to happen. He had to be begging on his knees. Not having her beg. And yet she couldnt hide it. She inhaled the smell of his filthy flesh that was rubbing so hard against her face. It was indeed a big turn on. She wondered when was the last time he took a bath. "Damn it! I want your big fat cock buried up my cunt you chubby! You fuckn know what I want so give it!", she demanded now completely breathless. She could feel her thong being ripped easily from her body and his thick fingers entering her ripe sex. Her muscles around his fingers tightened. It felt like getting fucked by a dildo. Maybe even better. "Ahh yess...damn it...", she said and kissed that loose piece of flesh people called man boobs that was tangling in her face.

Thomas chuckled, moving back he said "Fuck you bitch why should I have to do all the work, such a nasty slut like you."

Thomas moved back, pulling his fingers he licked them absentmindedly. Chuckling he said, "I've had better but also worse." Undoing his belt he let his fat 10 inch cock pop out. Even his cock was bulbous as thick as a fist with pronounced veins. It spoke of it's volume that it looked big, even with a lions mane of blond hair around it. The pubic hair was obviously unkempt and had never been shaved. He sat on the couch, "Suck it you skanky bitch, smell it, tell me how bad you need it, then you may suck it, I want the best blow job I've ever had, or I'll leave."

Morgan was surprised to hear his confession. Did he just admit that he had women before? If so how many? Were they still after him? Heck she had competition?

She pouted when he removed his fingers out of her cunt. But was soon rewarded with a sight she will never forget. His 10 inch cock was indeed the biggest and the most fattest piece of flesh she ever saw. It good so delicious that she was ready to devour it. But first she wanted to memorize him. Every single detail of his body. Starting from the golden forest of pubic hair. She went on her knees and scooted down between his massive legs. She buried her face against his hairy crotch and took a deep breath in. It was smelly and it was strong. Sure to knock anyone out cold. But she loved it. She than grabbed his erection in her palms and began to stroke it gently. "When was the last time you washed this thing?"

Thomas chuckled, "Three days bitch, not that a whore like you knows what it means to be clean, the shower in my apartment is broken."

He chuckled as he added, "Maybe if your a good girl I'll let you wash it, this is a females only dorm with a communal shower right, imagine if anyone walked in on miss perfect rubbing some fat guy's folds, making sure he was totally clean then giving him a nice rim job and blow job on top of that."

He groaned as her hands touched his sensitive rod. Globs of precum dripping down it. He then added almost as an after though, "And when you speak to me refer to me in my proper title, Lord, after al I am better than you aren't I?"

Any girl would seriously gag about now. Even Morgan could feel her sickness rising. She stared at the filthy unwashed cock and could imagine how awful it would taste. What if she puked? She didnt want to offend him and in fact wanted to make some sort of impression on him.

And so she continued to tug on his fat cock and watched some precum goo out from the tip. The stench was strong and was making her eyes watery. Yet she pressed on. She stuck her tongue out and slowly brought it close to the head of his cock. She lapped around it with her tongue, coating her taste buds with that rich taste of sperm. And than she looked up. "Lord?", she questioned him. "How exactly are you better than me? I cant call you that in public! I have a reputation you know".

Thomas chuckled, leaning over to smack her ass. He slid two fingers into her cunt working her fingers as he said in her ear, "Tell me the idea doesn't turn you on, I agree but I'm sure we can think of a title something fun between just me and you something that makes your chubby craving panties wet."

He groaned as more and more precum ran from his massive dick. Her tongue drawing thicker globs. He chuckled at her, "I'm better because I'm not a super horny cheerleader who pretends to make people horny, when in fact I love the feeling of fat against my body and wants a smelly fat guy to slam me hard like a train."

Morgan gasped when his two fingers crept up her wet pussy again. She squeezed her tight muscles around his fingers, hoping he would add another or go deeper. "As long as it isnt in public, I dont mind calling you 'Lord'". She decided not to comment him any further as what he said was true. But she rather show him how much she wanted him rather than talk. Infact she was just about to get started by giving him the best blow job ever.

Lowering her face back down towards his erection, she opened her mouth and began to suck on him. She only started by sucking the head of his cock, swallowing whatever precum seemed to leak out of it. She moaned in satisfaction, pushing more of his massive dick down her throat. She slowly began to bob her head back and forth, rubbing the shaft of his cock against her flat tongue. She yet had to swallow all of his cock, worried about gagging and chocking.

Thomas chuckled knowing her pussy gave her away. Growing impatient he pushed the back of her head until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. the smell would hit her hard as would the sound of his enjoyment. grunts, groans and moans. He knew she'd taste his ex girlfriend's lipstick on his dick. He pet her saying "Suck a good cock swallower you are, lots of practice?"

He knew it was important to reward a good pet. lifting her lower body so she was literally given no choice but to deep throat him he put either of her knees against his shoulders. Not only would this bend her back forcing it against the fat. However like he had with the cup cake he started devouring her pussy His fat thick tongue snaking in and out. It was obvious he'd done at least the eating out part of this before.

Her lips had formed a nice seal around his erection, and she half expected him to take control. Her eyes were wide in shock and soon she let out a gag response when the head of his cock had hit hard against the back of her throat. Her eyes were watery and she coughed a bit but was quickly able to adapt to the new sensation. His pubic hair was starting to tickle her nose as she inhaled his filthy stench. It was disgusting but definitely not a turn off.

She squirmed a bit from his sudden change in position, but still managed to keep his thick cock down her throat. She couldnt speak much but only let him know that she was enjoying it with her ringing moans. She hummed a bit with her throat, sending a wave of intense vibration up his cock. Soon her own hips began to thrust into his mouth, riding that thick meat of tongue. She could feel his saliva and hot breath against her wet cunt. She now wondered how his cock would feel like down there.

When he'd flipped her around he'd forced her nose near his testicles. Now with a bit of manipulation he had her nose buried in them. The smell of three days sweat, his girlfriend's sex, his ow dried cum would hit the girl's senses. He lifted her up and down by her hips. leaning back he let his stomach hold her tits out in the air. He continued hungrily letting her cunt. His hands groped and squeezed her breasts he pinched and twisted and tweaked he nipples. Pulling them and pinching the to reward her for sucking his cock well. Thomas decided to add bit more fun gently pushing his still soaked middle finger into her tight ass.

Deciding to play into her fat fetish a bit he reached for a cup cake with his free hand. Rubbing it against her cut so it was coated in frosting. He then loudly finishd it before slowly using his teeth ad tongue to clean the icing off ad out of her cootch. Using grinding motions with his teeth.

She felt her nose now buried into something soft and smelly. Her vision was actually quite blurry from her own tears. She was trying so hard not to gag. But it was a mixture of weird smells which her innocent senses could not handle. And so she began to gag uncontrollably. She was lucking she didnt have much in her stomach that would have resulting in it back flowing up her throat. He could feel how with each gag, the back of her throat would cave in on his cock and giving it a tight squeeze. She was ready to cry. Cry in pleasure!

Finally her own throat started to tire out from gagging so much. It relaxed around his cock, as her tongue started to wash around the shaft. She felt her tight ass hole slowly being stretched by his finger. She had anal before so it wasnt all too impossible to get through. But it still sent a wave of pleasure up her spine. She than suddenly felt something stick coating her pussy and than his teeth starting to eat and bite her out. It was really sensitive and not to mention slightly painful as she began to squirm.

Thomas groaned, her repeated gagging made him nearly cum. Sensing her reaction to the anal and frosting eating sent him over the edge. Multiple thick globs of cum shot down her throat and into her mouth he went back to eating her out. However right when he was about to push her over the edge a loud firm knocking echoed from her door. He looked up surprised until he heard her ex's voice form the other side of the door. An idea occurred to him as he spun and dropped the hot blond. Although he grabbed her hips before her knees hit the ground. Slowing her decent from a bruising knee possibly a dislocated knee to simple gentle tap.

However her Ex ow new she was their and assuming she was avoiding him. He went on and on about love. Thomas now ontop of the blond but being careful to keep his full weight off of her wrote on a nearby pad "He deserves closure talk to him."

Then nonchalantly he took a second cupcake knowing she'd figure it out from the frosting color around her cunt and the crumb he smeared the frosting all over her large its. before squeezing the cupcake with them. Then slowly deliberately biting up the crumbs and licking up the frosting. Making sure to do it in both a physically and mentally teasing way.

Morgan swallowed his thick load as quickly as it was sprayed in her mouth. It was actually quite a mouth full for her but she managed to keep it down. She moaned in satisfaction from the reward and was about to hit her own orgasm. But her body froze when she heard her ex just outside her door. She growled from the denial of her own pleasure and tried to ignore his voice. But she didnt want to refuse her Lord's request. And not to mention he was actually trying to play games here and make it rather impossible for her to talk.

"Just leave Matt! We are over so get -- ahh", she couldnt help it but moan at the pleasure as she was turned into his personal favorite dessert. Sure enough Matt heard it outside and questioned about her moaning. "Stop it....Please ...just one minute", she whispered to Thomas as she tried to converse with the man on the other side of the door. "I'm not moaning...your imaging it...ah shit"

Thomas chuckled her boyfriend was a deush. He'd loved to insult Thomas as someone under him before and so no. Thomas may not be a particularly vengeful person but he also knew the female was getting off on the idea. His thumb finding her clit his finger rubbed hard and fast up and down the sensitive nub Hoping the prick came in to try something. People often didn't want to believe it but Thomas had a brown belt in martial arts Despite his size he'd trained in martial arts True he was no jet it but he figured he could drop a pissed off frat bitch.

Her ex was rather a stubborn one but also stupid. He didnt seem to be getting the hint that she was with someone. She also remembered that he had her extra door key which she forgot to take from him before they broke up. As Thomas continued to abuse her sensitive clit, she couldnt help but arch her body up. Right now she wanted his cock more than anything and she was ready to get fucked. "Thomas ...I mean my Lord please....fuck mee", she pleaded with a whisper. A part of her wanted to have Matt walk in while they were having sex.

Thomas chuckled, lining up he thrust his full length into her. His hands on her thighs. He slammed her hard and fast. His fat giggeling as he rode her tight cunt. Groaning as he pulverized her pussy. No gentle movements, no softness just pure force. Hard and fast, in and out. His hands squeezing her breasts as his thumb played with her blueish nipples from the frosting's slight staining. Slamming her harder and harder, faster and faster. His thighs hitting hers.

If it was possible to get abused and still enjoy it, this was a perfect situation. She was literally being crushed by his body with each impact. Her entire body would vibrate from the force. There skins were slapping hard against each other, leaving her's red. If he wasnt holding her tits, she was sure they would have ripped off from jiggling so much. Everytime he would hit her cervix, she thought it was so close in penetrating through. And she loved it! Dangerous sex they were having here. Sure enough if his body collapsed on her, she would die instantly. That was what turned her on. She screamed hard, this time calling for his name. "THOMAS!", she yelled while arching her back, another orgasm hitting her. And that was when Matt decided to use her keys and step into the middle of all this.

Back
Top Bottom