Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A public apology...

Vanity Evolved

Planetoid
Well. I do think this is rather overdue; Vekseid gave me the privilege of returning to Blue Moon. While I had been under the impression there had little to merit it, after so many months away, I forgot some of the truly horrid, and pig-fucking-ignorant things I had said during my time here, especially during the lead up to my ban. I will not name anyone, or assume who I have offended with my actions, past and present.

I would like to apologize to those who may, or may not remember some of the awfully disgusting, and overtly racist comments I made in the days leading up to my ban. I will not be making any excuses. It was disgusting. And something I would like to personally swear shall not be repeated. I would not have returned if this was something I would even consider doing once again.

Most recently, another of my comments have been taken in a way I had not intended. However, I cannot deny to damage it has caused because of it, regardless of intent. I truly didn’t wish to cause anyone any offense.

I know there have been some other things I have done, none I know specifically, which may have caused offense; I cannot comment on them in detail. But I wish to offer my apologies for any harm caused by these incidents.

While I do not expect this by any means to repair things significantly, I do hope this will serve as a stepping stone towards eventually earning your friendship, and not your resentment. I’m trying my best not to ramble on; all I simply wish to add would that I would like to see this as an honest attempt to turn over a leaf with the people who frequent this site. I know I am due a good amount flak for this, which I shall accept without retort. I simply wish to know I will not beat this horse anymore than it has been.

Back
Top Bottom