Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take a walk with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Planetoid
Hey there! Maybe I could interest you in something while you're here!

I won't go too much into my personal life other than that I'm a college student who found her first little roleplay seven years ago. I've been on and off since then, and here I am.

My characters (as well as I~) are all very submissive. I absolutely love being smothered in the towering arms of an impressive dom. I should probably poke out that romance and pregnancy are high 'kinks' of mine, as I love the sentimental feelings that flow through it. But I do still have a sweet tooth for non-consensual scenes, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with a little tie down and a nip on the lip. Take advantage of me please. <3

Um...I'd also like to add that I'd really, really, really like it if you could at least spell properly before PM'ing me. I hate having to wince as I read half decipherable replies.

My F-List.

design-1.png

Cravings~

The role I'll want to play will be in bold.

-Two spies have been chasing each other around for a long time. Both are in their prime - dangerous, persuasive, and capable. Yet, both have had clear chances to get rid of the other, yet neither of them are dead. As the tension builds between the two (sexual, and otherwise), a sudden operation puts one of them at risk, and another with the knowledge to save them...or perhaps blackmail them. I'd be playing one of the spies, preferably the one in danger. I'd be okay taking this story either route.

-A young duchess discovers an intricate, secretive slave market run under the cover of high society. Mollified, she attempts to do everything in her power to try to destroy or at least expose the ring, but only ends up deeper in trouble than she intended to be...

Hey, the only thing I don't see clearly identified in your thread or F-list is whether you're open to FxF/Yuri roleplays. If so, I'd definitely be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom