Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Degradation & Domination [Seeking female submissive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Edwardson

Super-Earth
Right now I am only looking for something short term over IM to amuse myself, and not advanced long threads. If you are interested, check out my kinks, and send me a PM. If you are in an european timezone chances that we will be online at the same time are better.

Introduction

My name is Adam, but you can call me "sir" or "master" if you prefer. Some instinctively call me "dirty pervert" or "evil prick" - I think they do it to offend me, but it just turns me on. Anyway, I am a straight male Dom looking for submissive females who likes rough roleplaying. I want to break you down piece by piece, deprive you of your humanity, humiliate and degrade you until you are nothing more than an object in my collection. Does it sound like fun?

Kinks

Oh my, where do I start? I guess most of my turn ons focus on humiliation and degradation. I like rough sex of all kinds, but humiliation is about so much more than just sex. It's about the tone of my voice, about the look in your eyes, it's about the blush on your cheeks when you realize what a whore you've turned into. I enjoy the psychological aspects just as much as the physical ones - I like to chronicle your slow descent from lady to tramp. When it comes to style, I am a big fan of dialogue, as well as feelings and thoughts. Don't just tell me what your character does - tell me what she thinks and feels as well.

But lets be a little bit more concrete, shall we? Here are some things I like. You don't have to love them all to play with me, if there is something you want to avoid just tell me so and I will respect it.

If you really get off on reading bulleted lists, you can also check out my F-list.

• Public humiliation
  • Cumplay (or just playing with anything greasy)
  • Pain (whipping, needles, spanking)
  • Prostitution and slavery
  • Sharing you with others
  • Photographing and videotaping
  • Slutty clothing (and leaches)
  • Piss (but no scat)
  • Breath play
  • Ropes and blindfolds
  • Verbal abuse and speech control
  • Any kind of extreme humiliation

Settings

I prefer realistic, modern settings - things that could be happening for real over at your neighbors house right now. However, I might be prepared to try out a historical setting if you have a fun idea. As a further deviation from the rule, right now I am quite interested in science fiction. I'm not a big fan of any particular TV or book series, so if you are looking for fandom you would probably have more fun playing with someone more knowledgeable about it than me.

Limits

There are some things I just don't do, so theres no point in asking. Anything not in this list is worth asking for - who knows, I might say yes.

• Incest
  • Ages under 18
  • Scat or vomit
  • Snuff

Literacy and all that jazz

I'm not a native English speaker, but I consider my language skills to be quite good. My post length tends to be three paragraphs or more. What I am looking for is not someone who writes long and perfect, but someone who gives me something exiting to think about and explore in most posts. That is also what I will try to do for you. If you want to get an idea what I write like, check out the old scenes below.

When it comes to frequency of posting, you can expect me to reply with one or two day delays, averaging maybe three or four times a week. If I am gone for longer periods, I will let you know in advance.

I like playing with submissive characters, but I prefer to play with people who actually have a mind of their own and a fairly good idea of what they like and dislike. In other words, unless we agree on something else, all D/s relationships are in character. Also, don't be afraid to ask for things that are not in my list. I am a pretty crazy person, so I am pretty open to crazy requests. The worst thing you can get is a polite no.

Scenario suggestions

• White trash[/b]]

We go to the same high school but we live in different worlds. You live in a trailer park with your drug dealing lowlife dad, while I live in a big flat in the fancy part of town. Despite my high status I have fallen into a bad cocaine addiction and gotten involved with the wrong people.

One night when I head over to your dad to buy some powder I find you stealing and using your fathers merchandise. I save you from getting caught by him, and use the leverage that gives me to get you to do whatever I want and drag you deeper and deeper down a spiral of sex, drugs and misery.

This could evolve into a story about drugs, prostitution, organized crime and abuse where I play multiple characters. A sort of weird messed up romance between the main characters could be added to spice it up. A lot of potential for both story and dirty smut.
  • The sect[/b]]

You are lost in life, and to find your way you join a small christian sect run by a control freak priest (me). After joining this tight social groups where everything is controlled by the leader you soon start to get detached from the world outside. So when the leader starts to demand favors that are not so pious you have nowhere to turn. You are thought that through pain, fear and despair you will get closer to God.
  • Stranded[/b]]

You are a young, up an coming journalist who has traveled to eastern Europe to make a reportage about organized criminality with links to the U.S. In the middle of nowhere your driver and guide abandons you and you are forced to find your way back to civilization on your own while the henchmen of the crime lord you are trying to expose chase you. I offer to help, but nothing comes for free...

I would play the not so good Samaritan, as well as the people chasing you and some locals. Depending on how things turn out, it could lead to enslavement as well as romance in the long run.
  • Fall from grace[/b]]

You are a successful business leader/lawyer/author/something else, in your prime age with a bright career ahead of you. But then everything goes wrong for you. You lose your job, and all your savings as well as your house goes to repay old debts. You barely have money for food, and loan sharks hunt you to get even more money out of you.

You need cash. Quick cash. And you know there is only one way to get it. You start walking the streets as a whore.

You play the hooker, I play various customers and other characters. This would obviously include a lot of smut, but I would like to explore the psychology of the relationship between the hooker and the John as well. Basically, what turns me on is the humiliation she will have to suffer through pretending to be willing and horny when inside she slowly falls apart. How long can she stand it before she breaks down?
  • The last hours[/b]]

I play a bank robber, you play the hostage. I had the robbery planned meticulously, but something goes wrong anyway. Realizing that I will never get out of this, I decide to spend my last hours before the police storms the bank having fun with you. They are going to execute me anyway, so what difference does it make?

A good scene if you want something quick and dirty. This would preferably start of as non-con and turn into something more mutual. A bit of stockholm syndrome could be thrown in as well.
  • Something sci-fi[/b]]

I haven't done any science fiction, but I am starting to realize that it has a lot of potential. I would love to play in some kind of dystopian future where slavery is reinstated, for instance. Some guidance would be good, however, so if you have any ideas PM me!
  • We meet again[/b] (taken)]

When we were teenagers we went to the same school. You were a cool party kid that always was the center of attention and I was the dorky boy who had a secret crush on you, a crush you ruthlessly used to get me to do your homework.

Time passes and our fate turns out differently. I am lucky and get rich, while you end up in poverty and debt after a series of failed relationships. To pay the bills and avoid ending up on the streets you are forced into prostitution.

One day I order a hooker to my hotel room, and can not believe my eyes when I open the door and you are standing there.

This would not just be a one off thing. What I want to do is chronicle how the relationship change as my character uses money to lure yours down a spiral of more and more humiliating acts. Think of it as a dark version of "Pretty Woman" where love is substituted by revenge.
  • From friendship to slavery[/b] (taken)]

When you were in your teens you had no one to look after you, and you started to get into bad company, exploring drugs and criminality. You're life would have been in ruins, had it not been for me (a friend of your dead parents/a wealthy philanthropist/something else). I took you under my wings, and paid for you college and made sure you kept clean. Since then, we have become close friends.

One day, when you hang out in my apartment, you find a couple of DVD:s with home recorded videos of me dominating various women. It turns out I have been living a secret life as slave master. You decide that you want to experience this other side of me, and ask to become my slave.

This would focus one pure consentual domination, and would also include a lot of psychological aspects of submission. I don't think its romance, but there is clearly an emotional bond there.

• High aims, long fall[/b] (taken)]

You are a young and ambitious athlete aiming for the Olympics. When you start to realize that even the hardest training won't get you there you become desperate and start using illegal drugs to enhance your performance.

I am your trainer. I have given up on you, and started to see you as a liability. Just as I am about to dump you I find out what you are doing and decide to use the information to have some fun with you, blackmailing you into training for something completely different...

Classic blackmail. I think the relationship between the athlete and trainer is interesting in this context, since the trainers role is similar to the masters - his goal is to push the athlete/submissive beyond what she thought was possible.
  • A slave at the clothes shop[/b] (taken)]

You just love expensive fashion clothing, since it makes all the boys look at you. There is only one problem: you can not afford it. To get what you want you start shoplifting, and it soon turns into an addiction that you can't get rid of. It not just gives you the clothes you crave, it gives you the excitement that you need just as desperately.

Until one day, things get a little bit to exciting. In you mail you find a letter containing a video from the surveillance cameras, showing you stealing a set of pink lace underwear from your favorite store. There's also a note with a short text, written in large letters with a thick black marker pen: "Show up at the store tomorrow to start repaying your debt."

This can involve a lot of public humiliation as well as some fun dress up games...
  • Prisoner of War[/b] (taken)]

You are taken to a prison camp where the man in charge has a special philosophy for how to punish the female prisoners, much to the delight of himself, the guards and maybe even some of the male prisoners. The goal is to brake you down so you can be used as a brain washed propaganda tool. This could be set in almost any setting: maybe you are a member of the resistance in France during World War II, or perhaps you are fighting against some corrupt dictator in the modern day? Or maybe you are wrongly accused of being a terrorist by the CIA?

This would obviously be the roughest and most abusive of the suggestions here. Off course there would be large amounts of extreme smut, but I think it could also include some story.
  • The training[/b] (taken)]

Your boyfriend was known as one of the most perverted and mean Doms in the local BDSM scene, until he settled down to live a peaceful and quiet life with a cute, vanilla girlfriend - you. For some reason, you feel drawn to your boyfriends darker past, and you want to share it with him, but when you ask him to introduce you to his rougher side, he just says things like "you wouldn't be able to handle it" or "it isn't for girls like you". This upsets you - the fact that other girls have pleased him in ways you can't even imagine makes you both sad and angry. You know you can be tough, tougher than he thinks, tough enough to please him. If you could only prove it somehow…

When your boyfriend is out of town for a business trip you take the matter into your own hands. You walk up to the house of one of your boyfriends friends (me), also a Dom with a bad reputation, and asks him to train you for a week. If you can manage my training for a week, your boyfriend will have to accept you.

Inspiration

A picture says more than a thousand words, as the expression goes, so here's a couple of pics to show you what kind of things turn me on. Obviously NSFW.

• 001.jpg
  • 0534348049.jpg
  • 0543832772.jpg
  • 0543461343.jpg
  • tumblr_m27k4o8TsD1qjjcgyo1_1280.jpg
  • gostosas-safadinhas-de-meias-2.jpg

Old stories

Here are some old as well as active stories I have played:

Contact

Send me a PM (please do not post in this thread) if you are interested! If you do, please write some about yourself and what you crave. It's quite hard to tell whether you are a good match or not when all I get is "Do you want to play this x that?" Intrigue me! Your chance of getting a yes is much higher if you get my dick hard and/or my mind racing...

/Adam

RE: Anyone up for some kinky humiliation?

'Ello there! *waves* Your thread is dripping attraction for me, as the description's essentially what I love in a nutshell. Drop me a PM and we'll talk? :)

I have an account and would like to join in the fun, I'll get my cousin to delete my request to join this.

Instead of a bump:

You will remember at all times - or as constantly as possible - that you have lost all right to privacy or concealment, and as a reminder of this fact, in our presence you will never close your lips completely, or cross your legs, or press your knees together. This will serve as a constant reminder, to you as well as to us, that your mouth, your belly, and your backside are open to us.

- Anne Desclos​

Fear triggers the fight-or-flight response, fueled by adrenaline, which, as it turns out, is chemically related to amphetamines. Granted, it's a very different kind of high for mindfuckers: not a mellow, floaty "my vulva is one with the universe" high but a jittery, revved-up "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" kind of high. Endorphins are like great downers but adrenaline is uppers all the way. And it's just as addictive. Don't believe me? Go ask anyone who likes to jump off bridges or out of airplanes.

- Tristan Taormino​

Right on the edge of fear was where trust could grow.

- Cherise Sinclair​

Here is a free bump, you should PM me on future role play ideas. There are two particular plots that sound fabulous to me!

Eroticism has its own moral justification because it says that pleasure is enough for me; it is a statement of the individual's sovereignty.

- Maria Vargas Llosa​

I am tired, I am weary
I could sleep for a thousand years
A thousand dreams that would awake me
Different colors made of tears

- Lou Reed​

It's been so long since I made love I can't even remember who gets tied up.

- Joan Rivers​

Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.

- Oscar Wilde​

Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a person's sexual choice is the result and sum of their fundamental convictions. Tell me what a person finds sexually attractive and I will tell you their entire philosophy of life.

- Ayn Rand​

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you.

I'm new on here, but not new to roleplaying ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom