Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even Romance Over Comes Heaven and Hell ( ArclightX x Darknezz)

Darknezz

Star
1068329586_meinnocent.jpg

Mizuki was on the clowds and she saw the gate of heaven and she watched the gates close smiling. She had already been accepted into heaven and that was a blessing. Mizuki didn't want to be bad so she just decided to wonder around looking through heaven and she pushed her wings out and let them spread out. Mizuki then went walking seeing a beautiful meadow of flowers and she saw a waterfall. "Oh Jesus heaven is amazing" She said. Mizuki then walked around some more talking to her fellow angels she wanted to be one of them when she was a human. She jumped in the air with everyone very high and her wings flapped as they started flying around.

"I am so glad to be here but hopefully for those souls under in hell are going to have a good chance to heaven in their next lives" She said. Mizuki then started playing around with them. They had fun while she was a newbie she was still fun to hang out with.

Talis sighed as he looked at the fiery gates, not a tormented soul, but a demon, having been one of the blessed, his white wings turned black, having felt forsaken by he who he loved most. The tormented souls made his heart sink. The image of the one he loved so much who strayed from the truth path. His envy, and jealousy having him removed from heaven until he saw redemption for his actions. Though, he did not see what he had done so wrong. His blindness caused him to stay in the pit of fire, his envy becoming hate, and over time hate becoming a want, almost a need for revenge.

He was just over six feet tall, wearing simple leather armor, common garb, when sending souls rushing for the gate back to their damned fate. His once silvery hair now black, his once blue eyes turning red, the longer he stayed, the more he began to turn, slowly and sins he commited only spead the process. his once beautiful white wings blackened and the feathers had started to shrink, the back looking more leathery than avian. The whispers of demons on his conscience, always going on about how he should make one of them pay, they live perfect, and he was cast away". He clenched his fists waiting for his oppertunity.

Mizuki saw a man on the other side of the gate and just couldn't stop looking at him while she fell on her but. When she stood she rubbed her butt and an angel helped her up. Mizuki then started to play with her friends again. She wished that she would have never saw that man but she did and he scared her. She started watching her friends continue to play but went to inform God she would visit the human world. She jumped into the air while beginning to fly and going down to earth and through the clouds people couldn't see her but she wanted to visit earth and see other living people.

Seeing his chance, when he saw an angel go to earth he took flight he could tell by how she moved that she was not an angel for long, and to a demon like him, she would be simple prey following her, staying out of her sight, he began to try and think of how to best take his frustration out on her, not one to want to kill, doubting he could tempt her with material gains. She did not show overly prideful, and to new for the envy of the mortal realms. He watched her, finding her more and more attractive, though the voices in his head the demon tauntings, your a demon, she will never have you, take it, she is a foolish one to come alone. unlike the angels he could now effect the mortal realms so he had to be careful, the power meant to punish wicked men, and regain redemption to those of the fallen, though to judge such things was no easy task.

She went down more and more until she got tot he ground then she landed slowly on the ground while walking along the street. Seeing some homeless people Mizuki helped them by making a bussiness man that was dropping off things to a store and land next to the homeless family. She then went down the street more and more helping as she can. When she was walking she had a feeling she knew there was another presence that was not of this world but of another but she was afraid to turn around. So Mizuki just continued walking and helping when she turned saying. "S-stop following me" she asked while wlaking once again.

He grew annoyed at her statement shooting forward as he walked using his wings to move much quicker as he blocked her path. "Who are you to tell me what to do...". she is quite lovely... he looked annoyed at her his voice cold as he spoke to her, "You so much better than me, that I can not even be interested in your deeds, he lied grudgenly, something was clearly bothering him more than he was letting on to her. Though now he moved more directly approaching her go on say it, oh miss high and mighty, you think your better than me!". He sounded as though has threatening her, not stating something, his anger and rage bubbling over, and he found it harder and harder to feint control.

She heard him and she looked at his wings saying. "I am an angel and asking you not to follow me plus I never said I was better then you!" She said. Mizuki then watched him get close and she pushed him back after he spoke. "Everyone is equal I think nobody is better then anybody at anything" She said. Mizuki then watched him get upset and she turned away to fly into the sky heading back to heaven's gates where he would be able to go through. "Just leave me a lone!" She yelled at him while flying as fast as she could.

He spread his wings, a normal demon could only fly as fast as a normal angel, though he had been around a while and was on the road of evolving to the next stage, to an arch demon, or an archangel. Though the second set of wings pushed past his first, this one was more leathery than the pair he showed most as he took after her flying, with great skill as he flew in a way to block her, his voice calm, "Earthly chains, bind this child of god..." His voice was soft, though chains shot from the ground into the air, and tried to grab her, if they touched her, they would pull her back to the ground without harming her, then leave he trapped unable to move.

She watched him and got scared still trying to fly away but when he came in front of her she tried to fly past him until chains grabbed her. Mizuki tried to get free of the chains saying. "LEt megooo!! I-I only asked of you to leave me alone why can't you just leave me alone?!" she said still trying to get free. Mizuki then calmed herself and spoke. "This earthly chains have kept me down but let the power of god set me free and go back to the heavens before Heaven's gates open once more" She said. Mizuki then felt the chains break off and she flew to him while making her spear appear in her hand while hitting him and making sure his wound healed while she flew to the heavens.

He shook his head as she passed him he took his hand rubbing it against her leg before letting her go for now, He had already cast the spell he needed, letting her go to heaven, as she would find the trap spell he had cast on her, returning the the dark pit, moving into his room, the second she tried to enter heaven she would find herself within the gates of hell in his chamber, his voice calm as he spoke, " you clearly do believe your better than me... You wont even let me talk to you, when i try to detain you for a chat you attack me!" he spoke loudly as if trying to convince himself, his powers worked here, but hers would not, on earth they were even, but in Hell he held the upper hand.

Mizuki went to heaven and sighed. "I didn't wanna be mean but he is scary" she said. She went to heaven's gates and opened the door to his chambers and she jumps. "W-what is this a joke" She asked shaking. Mizuki then saw the man going to him while shaking. "Why am I here? How did you get me here?" She was scared out of her mind but if Lucifer sensed her he would turn her into a fallen angel. "Please get me out of here quickly" Mizuki said while having a sad face.

I know a whole day is an awfully long time to wait across christmas eve, but I had life to deal with, but I prefer a slightly understanding partner.

It was an interesting rp idea, but I am going to end it at this, thank you for the rp.

Back
Top Bottom