Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halfwit Slave (Helmet X Shards)

"Aah..." Michael gritted his teeth as he let another moan escape him. Now the guy was using his tongue which was just perfect for his damn cause. "I thought you said you didn't....A-aah...want this." Jay probably saw though him and started to enjoy making him squirm. Well...When he shows him what's coming up next, he's going regret trying to be on top.

When he found himself close to cumming, he forced as much of his member into his mouth, shouting, "I'm cumming!" before unleashing his load.

As he heard what he said he could careless he just wanted to make him pay only it seemed he was making it worse for him. As Michael pushed him down as he came into his mouth he gagged and had to swallow to make sure that he could even breathe. He pulled back harder than before getting free and coughed out some of the semen. He couldn't believe that had really happened to him. "bastard" he coughed out as he wiped his chin from the cum that had leaked out.

"...Hah..." He paused, soaking everything before giving a nervous chuckle. "I wonder, with some more practice, you could actually be a pro at sucking cock,"

With a smile, he got up from the bed. "Since you've been such a good sport, I figured I should reward you by making you feel good," He grabbed him again, and tried to make him bend over the edge of his bed, reaching for Jay's fly. He couldn't help but feel Jay's hardened member. "What, you're going to say you aren't enjoying all this?"

As he got himself calmed down he couldnt' believe how this was happening as he was pushed over to have his chest lay against the bed. She couldn't believe this was really happening to him as he felt the hand going to his pants once more to find him hard this time. "Shut up its the . . . drink" he lied trying to make this stop only as he was teased more he groaned out as he closed his eyes trying hard to stop this reaction from happening.

"Ha! All you did was get a little tipsy." He pulled Jay's pants down, followed by his underwear, exposing his asshole, and ergo, his...Well, cock. He tried blocking the thought from his mind, but it didn't change the fact that he could see it for himself. He was down on one knee as he tried to spread Jay's butt cheeks with one hand, which wasn't too hard to figure out. He knew he had to prep him, otherwise, he wouldn't be able to fit.

"I think I'm actually starting to miss you telling me to fuck off. It was really cute." He coated a finger with saliva and smile. "Ah well. It'll be just as fun to watch you squirm." He took his finger and wiggled it into Jay's hole as far as he could.

As Jay felt him pulling his pants then his boxers down he tried to pull away only he was trapped against the bed. He really wasn't sure what to do only as he heard that he was tipsy meaning this was really how he felt. He didn't like the thought of that only as he felt his ass spread by Michael he gave a whimper his hands gripping the sheets as he felt the first finger go in. It hurt as it started to stretch his ass as he did in fact squirm against his finger.

"See, aren't you adorable?" He managed to get his whole finger in him. He just laughed as he started moving his finger around in circular motions, trying to loosen it up a bit before pushing it in and pulling it out, back and forth. "How does it feel getting finger-fucked by another man? Isn't it worth dressing up as a girl?" Screw the fact that Jay was a dude. He never experienced the feeling of total, complete control. He usually had to actually play nice and reassuring- not like himself. "Ahaha, I wish I could see the look on your face~"

Jay just couldn't believe what he was feeling, while he felt the pain from stretching as Michael's finger seemed to slid against a certain spot he would squirm more and try to muffle a soft moan that seemed to escape as well. He couldn't believe how this was actually getting him close to a release as he tried to fight it off he hoped that this was just a one time thing only as Michael's passed that spot again another moan came out and his cock started to even leak precum.

While Michael didn't notice the pre-cum at first, he did take notice to Jay's reactions whenever he passed over a special spot. He then looked down, and noticed the pre-cum that started to leak out. He just smiled cockily, then intentionally attacked that certain spot. He moved the hand that was keeping Jay's butt cheeks apart and took grip of Jay's member, putting a finger into the very tip in an effort to stop him from cumming without his say so.

"If you want to cum, you best start begging."

Jay couldn't believe if as he started to feel that attacks on that spot he gave in letting the moans come out as he actually pushed back against his finger. Though as he felt a firm grip on his cock and then the finger pressing his tip closed he gave a groan. "Damn it . . ." he groaned out as he felt just how hard he really was with the way Michael was holding his member he wanted so badly to cum with the way he felt Michael's finger pumping his ass. "Please . . . god . . . I can't hold it" he whimpered as he pressed his face into the bedsheets.

"What's that? I couldn't quite hear you... Were you saying that you wanted more?" Michael added in a second finger into Jay's hole. "Funny how things work out, huh Jay? At first you just wanted to catch me cheating, but you ended up swallowing all the evidence~ How about I give you some in your butt instead? That would make you happy, wouldn't it?"

Jay gave a groan as he couldn't believe how he was feeling. He never felt so turned on and aroused in his life. His mind just seemed to shut down as his pleasure became to much for it to handle. "God please please . . . Michael!" he moaned out before actually screaming out his name in need. He was so close but the finger over his tip held it back to the point he felt like he was going to pass out. He really didn't think he could handle more of it yet he loved it wanting it to never stop.

At this point, it was completely natural for Michael to hear his name being screamed. This had always pleased him, but he had always craved to hear more. Luckily, he came across someone who could give him just that. "Is that really how you beg someone?" He teased, "Come on, even I can do a better job than that....And you know what the best part is? Anyone can reduce you to this. But you'll always remember me, because I was your first. If you can tell me how that feels and scream my name a little louder, I might just let you cum."

As he kept feeling this need to cum having Michael keep edging him on he couldn't help himself. "Please Michael . . . I can't take it . . . please let me cum . . . I want to cum so bad please let me . . . please MICHAEL PLEASE!!" he screamed out the loudest at the end as he just couldn't seem to say enough even as he panted between words he felt his head grow light and dizzy as his head turned to look back his eyes filled with lust and need to be taken.

Michael couldn't help but laugh at Jay's pleas. He figured if he had gotten him to come this far, why not make him go another mile? "Oh, I'll let you cum. After I'm done with you. If you're a good boy." He slid his two fingers out of his ass, and positioned his cock at his entrance. Slowly, he pushed it in, as to not make any tears. He wouldn't want his fun to end there, right? "The better you can please me with your ass, the faster I'll cum. Better get to work, Jay~" He started moving slowly, both loving and cursing the fact that he found Jay's ass to be so tight. But he was going to try and hold out as long as he could. He was going to make sure that the boy could never be pleased by anyone else ever again.

Jay was whimpering as he heard what Michael said. Though as he felt the cock slowly pushing in he gave a groan of pain as it took the edge away from his climax enough to keep from cumming. Without realizing he was actually doing what he was told. Though as he felt the first movements of michael's cock in his ass he gave another groan as the pain was slowly melting away into even more pleasure as he closed his eyes. The moans would grow louder though as they kept going he started to beg for Michael to go faster into his ass as he wanted it so badly.

Michael very slowly sped up his pacing at first. He was enjoying every moment of this, and wasn't entirely going to give into Jay's cries, wanting it to go on for as long as he could drag it on, and at least show him that they weren't going unrewarded. He let out an occasional moan as his breathing became more ragged. "Haha...Fuck..." He just shook his head. He found himself speeding up more quickly like an excited dog, pounding his dick into him as hard as he could. Within him, his desire to please Jay burned as his original intent of only pleasing himself faded away.

Jay could feel him still edging his climax and still he did as he was told to not cum. He wanted so badly to but as he felt Michael picking up the pace and the strength of the thrusts his hands came back and actually spread his ass even more to allow faster thrusts still he moaned and pushed back against the cock loving each thrust into him. He wanted all that he could get and as he grew closer to his climax his mind fought against it as to wait to feel the rush of cum in his ass before allowing himself to cum.

"Ha...ha..."

Michael took a moment to catch his breathe before pulling out. He stepped back, his cock giving out as he leaned against his dresser. His thoughts were scattered, too scattered to follow a coherent line of thoughts or reasoning. He rubbed his face, trying to make sense of everything that happened.

...Well, other than a very successful trip to Penis Land, he's found a new toy.

One that could very well report him for rape once he's sorted out his thoughts. Or at least damage his reputation a little and ruin that thing he had going on with Kira. Even if he banged a hell of a lot of girls, a boy making that claim would probably ruin the rest of his senior year. Not to mention he'd never be able to rub the fact that he enjoyed the whole thing in Jay's face. He sighed. Sometimes, he just needed a little...insurance.

He turned around, opening the top drawer and scanning through his amazing collection of whatever he happened to toss in there at the time when he finally found his trustee digital camera. He dug it out and turned around, turning the camera on. The first thing that popped up (after the logo bit) was a picture of him and Kira together playing at the beach. A pang of guilt hit him, before he just shook it off and made the camera change modes. He aimed the camera at Jay.

"Say cheese, boy." He said, taking a few pictures.

Jay came and hard as his eyes closed while his body seemed to just slow down. He couldn't believe just how good it felt for him as he laid there, his mind so far gone that as he was slipping into sleep he was woken up by Michael talking. His eyes only opened half way as he looked back to the camera he didn't react as he just laid there for a while before his eyes closed once more and he was out like a light.

Cute.

Michael felt a sense of pride that he gave his part- uh, toy- such deep satisfaction. He stashed the camera somewhere safe before his exhaustion started to set in. Still, as easy as it was to simply leave Jay like that, he took pity (ha!) on the boy and pulled his boxers up, pants completely off, and laid him completely on the bed. He then join him on the other side, although he just put his crotch back in his boxers and fallen asleep with his clothes on.

Tomorrow was a Friday, he remembered, and as he drifted off to sleep, he figured that he may as well just ditch. Wouldn't make a huge difference.

As morning came Jay gave a whimper as he felt so sore. When he moved his body his ass just seemed to lite a fire in new pain. Though with that he remembered what happened and his eyes shot open as he saw that he was still in Michael's room. 'I passed out?' he thought as he looked around only to find Michael there next to him he tried to get up only the pain shot through him again as he gave a whimper of pain from it. "Damn" he groaned as he kept trying to move only for the pain to keep coming again.

Michael had woken up not long after, to the sound of Jay whimpering next to him. He didn't seem to get what Jay was trying to do other than get up, and it seemed genuinely amusing, and at the same time, worrisome. But it was nothing to get so worked up over- he did just give Jay the first buttfucking of his life.

"Did you honestly think you'd be all rainbows and sunshine after all that? If hurts to move, have you tried, you know, not moving?"

Jay froze as he heard Michael's voice, turning he gave a glare to man. "Well you did this" he stated with a harsh tone in his voice though as he finally gave in he laid down on his stomach and turned his head away from the male. He really didn't want to be there but truly at the moment his ass hurt he didn't want to deal with the pain so laying still was about all he could do. It made him so pissed at this yet as he closed his eyes it seemed his body relaxed while his mind was screaming out in anger.

"You were the one begging for me to go faster, remember? And you certainly weren't complaining before." Michael teased. Irritating him was not only fun, but it was amusing seeing the boy react to him so venomously. "And you were such a good sport, making yourself hold out until I came." He plopped himself up on his elbows, grinning at the boy. "Really, you should feel good about yourself. Alot of girls wouldn't have lasted as long as you. They're too easy to please."

Back
Top Bottom