Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hopeless (ArclightX x Shards)

His look grimiaced as he looked to her, almost angry at first, then as if he had scorn for himself for the mear look he gave her, "such an action would be a dangerous fool's errend... i thought for Some time forcing it with demon spells, and the such would be able to force my power to fruition, but I learned the hatred such things brought, that unbridled fury is why I have no pentience in the end I am as my nature leads you all to fear...". He spoke as if watching something, the memories danced and struck him down to the core. "No, I must balance my greed for power, and my abilities to nullify my own rage...". He placed his hand on her cheek softly, "besides, I would feel better spending time with someone without the likely possibility, they may be gone when I wake up...B

As she heard what he said she gave a slight laugh. "Yeah well then no matter what you won't get that from me" she said to him with a soft sigh. She knew she was due to die only her thoughts turned to how she felt she hadn't done what she was suppose to do. "I guess maybe I have to come up with something then before time runs out" she said to him as she didn't know what he might say to the fact she didn't care if she died, as her mind seemed set on saving others from this.

He clenched his fist tight blood dripping down his hand, which seemed to go unnoticed by him, he stood up slowly before walking outside his. Voice calm and low as if ne needed to say it, but did not want anyone to hear, "what am I doing.. Foolish humans, will never understand a bigger picture, just what is in front of them.". His body burned, and ached with every step looking intent on leaving.

Back
Top Bottom