Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ramblings of a (Hopefully) somewhat coherent nature

WildSeven

Super-Earth
Well, I don't really have much to say at the moment, or anything, but I figured it'd be nice to go ahead and make one of these things, so it'd be ready and waiting for when I did.

Possibly posting in here sometime soon.

Finals are coming up for the semester now. Great. That means I could either be more free than I have been, or I could be much, much more busy. Well, at least the show I was working on ended last week. It was a lot of fun, but very tiring.

Well, I just got back about an hour ago from a really long walk, mulling over a lot of things... and I must say, my mind is much clearer, thankfully. Hopefully by the end of the week, something that I consider to be pretty big right now in my life will work out to my advantage. I shouldn't be set back too much if things don't work out on this issue, but I'd like things to go as planned.

Wish me luck, I guess.

Well, it's that time again... been a while since I've posted here. Almost a month actually. Things went about as expected with my previous dilemma, so That's dealt with and done. I've also finally started to feel the first creative spark I've had in some time in music or story telling, which is good, if it stays. Now, I just have to hope that this job I just got for the summer pulls through, and that my plans work, otherwise, due to lack of a very important scholarship for me, I won't be able to go back to my college in the fall. Hopefully, things should work, though, so I'll just have to hope for the best. Not something I'm really used to, honestly.

Good news, everyone! I got a job (After the one I mentioned before fell through.) that should pay what I need to to be able to go back to school in about a month. As long as I keep decent hours, I should be fine by the beginning of next month. So things aren't too bad right now.

Back
Top Bottom