Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pink Rose [Sex Club Group RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
For almost three-hundred years The Pink Rose has been one of England's largest drinking establishments. Whilst the place always seemed to have the typical lecherous bar-flies and loving compatriots, but the Rose always had that extra spark, and men, women and teens of most ages were allowed in when the short arm of the law just wasn't paying attention. There was a rather simple reason for this; The tiny little hovel that it was actually housed a massive underground complex the size of a palace, four entire streets of housing and business were under the ownership of one 'J. Bradshaw Parker' a well-known multi-billionaire who, up until his rather recent death, was one of the worlds known and well loved, as well wealthiest, men. He had only two heirs, a son and a daughter, both of whom were under the age of twenty-five that he had set before his death.

It seemed, underneath this tiny bar and through pathways and bi-ways was, in all certainty, the worlds largest and most..ornate brothel. Comprised of dozens of rooms centered on a large garden-like room designed for more exotic play. The rules were simple.

Rules:

1. No means no. Don't make me call an admin.

2. Please note that ANYTHING allowed under site rules is allowed in this roleplay; If you do not like it, please simply skip those posts and move on. As per rule one, if your partner springs some scat or watersports on you, ask them to edit it.

3. As per rules 2 and 1, ASK your partner if they will take part in a specific act that is not overly vanilla. You will be promptly removed if you can't do so.

4. Your character can be anything from the lower to upper site rules; If you have a reason of course.

5. Don't be a douchebag people. Really, I mean it. I will kick you out for typing even the SLIGHTEST smug b/s; I've had enough of people on websites acting like they're so insanely epic over ridiculous reasons. If you can't even be civil, just don't post in the first place perhaps?

6. Post at least once ever two days. Minimum.

7. One paragraph [That's four lines] minimum per post, thank you. Capital's, spelling, grammar. Or, if like me you fail at this sort of thing, at least try~!

8. Have fun! ^_^ -- How cliché, right? True though, no point if you'll get bored.

9. If you choose to play as the
----

Positions;

These four positions must be played by a person willing to give time to the RP; This will be explained later.

Male Heir: [Under twenty-five, older than female]

Female Heir: [Younger than male]

Mistress: The leader of the 'working girls', a seasoned veteran and noted for her appearance being almost half her age. Knows the bar more than anyone. Keeps the girls in check. [Likely older than both heirs, possibly middle thirties]

Master: The leader of the 'working boys', basically the male version of the Mistress. A strong, gruff man who also has a heart of gold..somewhere under that muscle and 'please don't kill me'.

----

Working Girl 1:

Working Girl 2:

Working Girl 3:

Working Girl 4:
----

Working Boy 1:

Working Boy 2:

Working Boy 3:

Working Boy 4:
----

If I can get at least two of each spot and at least one heir position then I will ask for a forum for said topic consisting of four rooms. A Vanilla room, dungeon, the nature room, and the group room. At which point the method through which a person chooses their girl or boy will be simply to PM myself or said boy/girl to set up the room. Simple right?

That is, if anyone would like to try this. If enough of you do, then I will make a Profile page and ask for the forum.

You can sign up here. If I can get those three people I asked for then I'll go make the profile page and make a small bio template.

After that, it will really be just a question of a person coming into the IC topic and posting that he or she had asked for a specific 'host', male or female. While the topic itself is shown to others as these posts would be, only those involved are allowed to interact with said host. Unless of course it's like an open/group/gangbang/bukkake scene for example.

Though, you should note that all three of the male and female hosts must be capable fof rping with both male and female characters if asked; I'm not talking straight, bi or gay here, I mean that even if you ARE straight you MUST roleplay with both genders to be a host, if you are asked. ^_^

Of course~

But as I said before, you can choose what kinks to play, just not what characters to play with; If someone asks to whip you and treat you like a slave you can say no, if a MALE asks to play with you, you can't decline.

Snowe said:
Of course~

But as I said before, you can choose what kinks to play, just not what characters to play with; If someone asks to whip you and treat you like a slave you can say no, if a MALE asks to play with you, you can't decline.
Oh thats fine I prefer males anyway and sexual torture is just all to fun

Awesome~ Now we just need one or two more people and we can actually start. No idea what I'll take actually. Male heir maybe..or the mistress..hmm.

-- Oh. Explanation as to what? [Sorry, totally tired right now, my brain is, as usual, scrambled]-- OH! That!

Well basically the Master, Mistress, and both heirs are the 'staff' of the brothel. If a person wanted to RP with a certain person or negotiate a certain overly XXX play, then they'd simply PM either one of those four. But then I realised it'd be easily to just do that myself.

So, now it's simply that the two heirs have the most say IC, where as the master and mistress can order the rest of the working boys and working girls around in that order; The master does not order the girls, and the mistress does not order the boys. Simple as that.

Thus, the reason I wanted people who would give time is because they'd be negotiating with potential clients IC to RP with certain staff. So, they'd need to be rather active.

I'd prefer one person only play one rank, but you can be one of the top four and one of the working girls if you like.

We need either of the second more really; We only -really- need one heir, the other can come later, the story can go on just as easy without really.

Snowe said:
We need either of the second more really; We only -really- need one heir, the other can come later, the story can go on just as easy without really.

All good with me, though the character I have in mind isn't that old ,probably mid-late twenties, nor that physically intimidating (he won't be overly muscular, in other words), just a working boy whose worked his way up the food chain, and is very experienced and knows when a firm hadn is required.

I would love to play the mistress or a working girl. Or both. I dabble in both men and women. I'm on at least once a day and am pretty open most fetishes. Not all. Place me where you see fit.

Winsome.

Okay..lesse hurr..

We got the female heir, the two main workers, and now we just need a few workers.

I'm not sure this will work. We need customers; Or, people to RP customers, not sure that will work here..

Snowe said:
I'm not sure this will work. We need customers; Or, people to RP customers, not sure that will work here..

I'm happy to roleplay the odd client or two on top of my character if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom