Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ceremonial Killer (Haruchai x BeauteousDeath)

Cross kept up the pace as she cried out and his hips slammed into her over and over, sure to leave bruising on the insides of her thighs and likely her sweet sex as well. "God you feel good." he intoned, voice husky as he watched how her body slammed back into him. He pulled his hips back, arms corded as he pulled out of her nearly completely, just the very tip inside her, cock slick and glistening from her desire. From here he helped her get her legs down, though he grinned as he had to support her a bit, those same legs slightly numb and tingly from the position he'd had her in.

He lifted her then, still entering from behind, but now her back pressed to his chest, one arm about her waist to support her, his other hand roughly groping her breasts as he bounced her on his cock. "Cum for me again." he almost commanded in her ear, bouncing her all the harder.

She was definitely glad for him holding her up as he helped her slide her legs down, as it was, from the position and the mind-blowing pleasure he gave her, she definitely couldn't move, and was more than willing to let him do whatever he wished to her, as long as he kept up on putting her through bliss. As he wrapped an arm around her waist and another over her chest, his hand playing with her breasts as she leaned back into him, she lifted both arms and reached back, placing her hands on his shoulders as she cried out a few expletives, getting closer and closer.

Just as he said those words, she was already starting to scream as she felt the pressure build to a nearly unbearable point. The it all released and she screamed loudly, her face one of pure ecstasy as she felt as though she shattered, melded back together and shattered again, her inner walls gripped all along him, urging, almost pleading for him to release inside of her. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly as though she were holding on for dear life.

Cross roughly bounced her on his cock, slamming home over and over as his one hand tugged and tweaked the nipple on her left breast mercilessly. Her last scream and the way she clung to him was that final push he needed and the expression on her face only made things all the more sweet. "Fuck yes Jordan. God I love it when you scream. Wake the other guests, it'll only make me fuck you all the harder next time."

The hand on her breast suddenly gripped that soft weighty globe tight, flesh pressed through splayed fingers... before she felt him tremble and then fill her with his cock, that thick rod shoved into her depths as he then filled her with something of another sort.

A hot stream of sticky cum spurted into her, coating her walls and enough to completely fill her, oozing out around his cock and a bit sliding down her thigh. "Fuck yes!" he exclaimed and thrust a couple more times, riding that wave of pleasure, and making sure her tight pussy milked every last drop from him. And it did.

She'd tossed her head back as she rode her own orgasm, the back of her head againt him. Now, with each of them riding their shared wave, she shuddered against him with a groan. Her green eyes feeling a bit on the heavy side, and a slow, bright smile spreading her lips, "Best be careful babe, I can definitely get used to this," she told him softly, her hands trailing up to the back of his head as she tilted her head and to the side, pulling him down so she could kiss him sweetly.

Cross was breathing hard, having spent himself inside of her in one of the more explosive orgasms he'd had in some time. Her words brought a smile to his face and he nodded. "I don't want to be careful, and I definitely want you to get used to it." He made the declaration with no shame, stating his opinion that this relationship, whatever it was at the moment, was one he wanted to continue and in fact nurture.

Her hands on him had him squeezing her close, one hand on her belly, the other gently squeezing one breast as he lips met hers. The kiss was soft and loving, and as he held her there his member had begun to soften a bit, yet still remained nestled within her.

As the kiss slowly broke he gestured vaguely to the shower. "I supposed we really should shower now sexy." He smiled and lifted her free of his cock, dribbles of their combined lust running down her inner thighs as he did so.

She moaned softly into the kiss, his words caught her off guard, but it sure as hell made her feel like she was glowing when he said them, groaned softly when he lifted her off of him, the groan sounded almost like a protest and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck, "I think that shower is definitely needed," she murmured, "And I admit, I think I'm definitely going to need you to hold me up," she told him with a grin at this point, "my legs feel very jelly-like right now," she finished saying.

Cross chuckled and shook his head. "That's no problem darlin'." With that he lifts her in his arms, cradling her and walks into the shower. The hotel had plenty of hot water it seemed and soon they were being caressed and massaged by those jets.

Cross leaned forward and rested his forehead on hers. He held her with one arm and then began to wash her with the other. It took him a few minutes longer than it might have, but he did clean her thoroughly and paid special attention to her sex being very gentle, but making sure she was cleaned of both of them.

Then he began to wash himself, still supporting Jordan, and soon finished with that as well. "Let's get dry and get a nap hon." he said softly.

She closed green eyes as he rested his forehead against hers, letting him do as he wanted with her. Arms were still wrapped around his shoulders and neck, a soft smile graced her lips as he washed her, then himself. She felt him move to the knob and turn the water off, then soon she was being carried out of the large stall, "Nap sounds really good," she murmured to him, she was definitely feeling, deliciously worn and tired and at this point, wanted nothing more than to lie beside him and pass out for an hour or two.

Cross dried them both and then sat and brushed her hair a bit so it wouldn't tangle before lying behind her and spooning her, simply holding her close as they both fell asleep.

--

Several hours later he awakened, Jordan still nestled in his arms. She smelled of honeysuckle and Cross rumbled deep in his chest. He closed his eyes and breathed her in deep, simply reveling in the way her skin felt on his, how she felt in his arms. "Oh Jordan..." he whispered, and his heart quailed. What had started as a simple assignment with another Agent had turned into... this. He wasn't sure exactly what it was but he felt good. She made him feel good, feel wanted. And lord knew she seemed to feel as he did.

He exhaled softly against her shoulder before shaking her softly. "Jordan, wake up sweetheart."

Once she was laying down with him behind her and wrapped around her, it didn't take her long to fall asleep.

Next thing she knew she was hearing her name on a whispered voice. She stirred, mumbled an incoherent protest as she turned and nuzzled into his shoulder, "Don' wanna," she murmured in to his skin. She was way too comfortable to move otherwise, much less wake up and get up. After a few moments she took in a deep breath and let it out softly, she was starting to wake up, but she still didn't wish to move yet.

"What time is it?" she asked him softly as she draped an arm and a leg over him.

December 22nd
5:52pm

Cross couldn't help but grin and then laugh softly at her protest. It was things such as this that endeared her so much to him. When she let her guard down he could see the real Jordan, and he knew just how beautiful and special she was.

At her question he glanced at the clock. "It's almost 6pm baby. You need to call your mom and daughter?" He knew how important family was and never wanted to stand in the way, or make Jordan feel like he was interfering.

Jordan yawned a bit and nodded, "Yeah, Sammy will probably be driving my mother bonkers and getting ready for bed soon," she said as she rolled to her back and stretched, letting out a breath she sat up and pushed her hair back from her face before turning to him again, leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

After she leaned up again she moved from the bed and went in search of her phone, grabbing a robe from the foot of the bed and tossing it on while she did so. When she finally found her phone she promptly called her mother, the phone rang three times before it was answered by her daughter, "Hey baby, how was your day today?" she asked with a huge grin.

Jordan sat down in a chair and got comfortable while her daughter started chatting away, Jordan listened, and put in her own few words here and there. Eventually her mom got on the phone after Jordan said goodnight to her daughter, a few minutes later, Jordan hung up and rubbed her face before she stood and and started gathering her clothes.

"The women of my family tend to me chatterboxes. Get me around them and its usually the same, that is when I'm not on a case," she told him with a little shrug as she debated on dressing or if they should just order room service.

Cross simply laid in bed and watched her with a smile as she spoke to her daughter and then to her mother. He had nobody to call and nobody in his life save for the very woman in this room. He wasn't sure if that thought warmed his heart or made him sad. As Jordan sat and laughed though, her smile lighting up the room, he decided it warmed his heart.

As she hung up the phone and spoke he chuckled. "You haven't seemed like such a chatterbox, though of course we're working a case." He grinned slyly, "And each other."

He cleared his throat and continued more seriously, "So what do you think you'd like to eat baby? I think we should maybe start back for New York in the morning. I really want to have you home for the holiday."

She laughed when he added they were working each other. At his question, she stood and stretched her arms above her head, "I have no clue what I would like to eat," she told as she dropped her arms back down to her sides. She grinned at the last bit of what he said, "I admit that it sounds very nice to be home with Sammy and my mom for the holiday... if you wanted, and you don't feel its too soon, you are welcome to spend it with us, I'm pretty sure mom can cook enough for you to plow through," she told him with a grin as she moved close to him, sliding her arms around his sides and pressed her body against his, her head tilted completely back so she could look at him.

He watched as she stretched, so enticingly whether she knew it or not, and then came to him and wrapped her arms about him. He returned the favor, holding her close. "That sounds very nice. I'd love to join your family for dinner." He meant it as well. Spending the holidays with her family would be nice. He just wondered what her mother and daughter might think.

He looked down at her upturned face, this beautiful creature, and bent down to kiss her mouth. The kiss was sweet and tender and loving. He sighed as his lips parted from hers and he whispers, "We better shower, love. Though... separately this time." He chuckled softly and as he pulled away he slapped her firm backside with a grin.

She laughed at his words, then gave him a playful pout, "If you insist," she said then, though before she turned away, she gave him a soft kiss on his lips, then went into her room so she could take her shower. It was quick, but thorough. She dried, dressed herself in her usual work clothes, charcoal gray pants with the matching jacket, and a white blouse underneath, she blow dried her hair, letting the ends curl as they would and touching her shoulders. She never put make up on unless she was going out, this was no exception. After she slipped her black shoes on, she grabbed her bag and set it in Cross' room, and started going over a few of the books they brought back from the library, her dress jacket folded over the back of a chair.

Cross waited patiently as she showered, utilizing his time by packing the things he knew he'd not need and setting out the clothes he was going to wear. Once Jordan emerged from the shower he just grinned and whistled softly from his room. He could have taken his shower at the same time, but he simply didn't want to. So he waited for her to come over before heading off to shower himself.

He washed quickly and efficiently and thoroughly, until his skin tingled. He then stepped out after he shut off the water and dried off. Not bothering to get dressed in the least he purposely left his towel behind and walked in front of Jordan as he went to his clothes. He waggled an eyebrow and then started to get dressed. He pulled on his own charcoal gray suit, matching hers almost exactly, with a matching tie and a white shirt. Slipping into his shoes he strapped on his weapons and then announced he was ready to go.

She grinned as he waggled an eyebrow at her, though she certainly couldn't keep her eyes off of him, so she simply sat back and watched him, a combination of amusement and lust on her expression as he dressed. She stood at his announcement and gathered up her glock, settling it on her right hip in its usual spot and her cell phone in her pocket. She then picked up her bag and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear, "We should consider taking the books back, or making arrangements for such a thing," she pointed out as she followed him out of the room.

Cross nodded. "Yeah, we've got everything from them we need I think. I can arrange for the hotel to get them back. They're good with such things. Or even the Agency. Though we've yet to learn who might be wanting to throw us off the trail." He sighed.

Then his face brightened and he shrugged. "But I'm with you and we'll figure it out. We'll crack this case Jordan, I promise." He took her hand for a moment and gave it a squeeze. Then it was back to professionalism as they exited the room...

Though he still couldn't keep his hand from guiding her out. He carried their luggage and they checked out, and then got in the 4-wheel drive.

She smiled at him and squeezed his hand back before they headed out, she was about to grab her bag, but he'd beaten her to it.

A few minutes later after they'd checked out, they were in the vehicle. She leaned back after removing her jacket and setting it on the backseat and buckled in. She looked at him for a moment as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove them away from the hotel, that was when she realized she was getting to be famished. The man did wonders for her appetite, and keeping her migraines and insomnia away. Must be the great sex, she thought to herself then, and couldn't help the grin. Before he caught it though, or so she hoped, she rubbed her face a bit and pushed her hair back from her face, "So where you taking us to go eat, I admit I'm starting to feel starved," she said to him as she turned her head and looked at him again.

Cross had headed toward the outskirts of the city, intent on heading back to New York, when the grumblings of his belly were noticed. In all the excitement of things they'd forgotten to eat. Jordan mentioned it as well and Cross nodded. "How does IHOP sound?" he asked, looking over at her and knowing there was one out by the Interstate. "Or maybe Cracker Barrel?" Both of them had kick-ass breakfasts.

Jordan nodded a bit, "Either of them sound fine, haven't been to either of those in ages," she replied to him as they continued along, "So... I'm guessing whichever the driver wants most, or whichever is closest," she suggested in how to decide with a grin.

Cross just chuckled and said, "Cracker Barrel it is then. With it this cold outside the fire will be very nice." He returned her grin and headed that way, the major streets cleared for the most part by the road crews. The sidestreets were obviously messed up, and the cars to either side just looked like huge lumps of snow.

Soon he pulled into the parking lot of the Cracker Barrel by the interstate and shut off the truck before hopping out and coming around to get her from the passenger side. They hurried in, walking hand in hand, and were immediately struck by the warmth of the place. hardwood floors, not polished or shiny, just like the wooden tables and chairs that adorned the place. A huge roaring fire was set in an immense fireplace, and Cross asked for a seat near there. A couple of older gentleman sat at a small games table across from the fire, playing checkers.

"Any idea what you might want baby?" he asked as they were seated.

She'd already opened her door and reached back to grab her dress jacket when he was at her side of the car and helping her out, she slipped her jacket on, covering her weapon before she slipped her small hand into his much larger one. Once they were inside and seated she opened up the menu. It all sounded good, but she wasn't sure just how much she could eat. Still though, the French Toast sounded wonderful and she couldn't remember the last time she had it, she looked over at him and shrugged a little, "Looking still," she told him.

The waiter came by and started taking their orders, "Coffee please and I'll have the French toast with eggs over easy and two slices of bacon," she said as she looked up at their waiter. After the guy took Cross' order he left, leaving Jordan and Cross alone.

She looked over at him then, "So what's the game plan after the holiday?" she asked him then, she wanted his opinion on it.

Cross ordered as well: coffee, juice, a full stack of pancakes with sausage and eggs as well. He then turned to Jordan and pondered her question. "Honestly, I'm not sure we have enough information to save the next victim. We've got a good start but nothing like what we'll need to actually find out who the killer is, as much as I hate to say it. Unless we catch a big break of some sort." Cross shrugged. He hated admitting that likely there'd be another victim that they could not save. Still, facts were facts and in law enforcement you learned to do the best you could.

"Was there a specific course of action you wanted to pursue?" he asked. She should know that he'd follow her to the ends of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom