Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ceremonial Killer (Haruchai x BeauteousDeath)

"Fuck yes, what?" Cross eventually asked as she became more vocal. He loved for her to talk, to tell him her pleasure, to scream out in her ecstasy. He didn't care who might hear. So push he did, driving into her over and over, the short crisp hairs just above his shaft playing over her clit with each forward thrust.

Cross waited for her answer, his pace slowing as he did so until only the head of his cock was just barely penetrating her. His right hand left the back of her thigh and rear and snaked up her body, roughly rubbing one breast as it did so, before he caught her chin in his hands.

"Fuck yes, what?!" he asked again, more forcefully, eyes boring into hers.

She didn't hear him the first time around, still groaning as he thrust into her, but then the torture started when his cock-head was barely inside of her, then he groped her breast and she let the back of her head rest against the wall behind her, her hips trying to get him sliding inside of her again.

At his forceful tone, she arched a brow, before she knocked his hand away from her chin with her forearm then leaned in and bit his lip, "Fuck me," she practically growled this out even as she ran her nails up and across his back shoulders, "You feel too good, don't stop," she toned lowly, her hips still trying to urge him to bury him inside of her again.

Cross almost laughed as she shoved his hand away. "As you wish." he said and gave her no mercy as her nails raked along him, scratching him. He drove his cock into her, wet sounds from her soaked sex as he grunted his pleasure and claimed her mouth in a kiss, moaning into her mouth.

His hips drove his cock into her, over and over again. "You feel good too baby." he said, falling into a more familiar tone. He loved the way she felt - soft and small and needful. He wanted to please her, to bring her pleasure, to feel her quiver and cry out. Because of him.

At the same time he wanted to have her for his own, to claim her, to make her his. To have her bring him pleasure whenever he wanted it.

He hadn't felt this way since Nancy. "Oh Jordan..." he said and pulled her close even as he continued to rail her hard, those words spoken into her mouth. "Cum for me Jordan. I want to feel it. Have to feel it."

She was almost there as he started driving into her again, shouted grunts forced from her mouth and into his as she returned the kiss, her nails still digging into his skin from the sheer intensity of their rough coupling. At his words, she cried out, the pressure built to boiling point before she screamed out her ecstasy, her hands gripped his shoulders, nails biting into the skin there once more as she felt herself explode on and around him, "Fucking shit, yes!" was heard with her scream of pleasure.

As he felt that rush of warmth along him, and the way her pussy contracted and gripped at him, Cross grunted. He could feel her oozing out around him, her essence now coating his shaft and balls, even as it dripped down her thighs. "Oh fuck yes!" he echoed, though quiet, almost a whisper in her ear.

He drove into her still, added slickness from her orgasm, and let her ride out her pleasure on his thick throbbing cock. As her quivering pussy contracted over and over Cross slowed his pace as well. Soon his strokes were long and strong, but slow. More like making love than the hard pounding he had given her a moment ago.

She'd tilted her head back when she screamed her pleasure, and slowly came down, soft moans, heavy breathing heard from her. She didn't come completely down from her orgasm, his long, slow strokes inside of her made sure of that, and while they were still strong enough to move her up the wall a bit, she noticed the difference in feel all around, less urgent, not almost violent. It was more sweet, caring, and it still stole her breath away as she leaned her head forward and pressed a kiss, filled with softness and desire, to his lips.

Slowly she slid her hands, no long gripping him, up along his shoulders and to the back of his neck as she kissed him sweetly.

Cross returned that kiss to her just as softly, the gesture full of need. Still, his strokes slowed, then stopped completely, then abandoned her entirely as he pulled his length out of her. His breath was ragged and he leaned against her, still pressing her to the wall as he kissed her.

That sweet kiss from Jordan was his heaven, his solace and comfort - the evidence he needed that even for her this was not just a fuck. Slowly, gently, he set her down, hands traveling her body as he did so. With no attention to himself he helped her dress and then dressed himself after, leaving her wetness upon him, and the scent of their lovemaking upon the both of them.

"How's your headache?" he asked, a smile on his face.

She gave him a protesting moan when he pulled out, "What about you?" she whispered against his lips as she tightened her arms around his shoulders, then she was being set down and felt as though she were falling somehow. She had to lean up against the wall, her legs felt weak, and she definitely did not mind his attentions in helping her re-dress. After a few moments, her legs feeling more normal, she tucked her shirts back into the waist of her pants, checked her holster for her gun, then her badge.

At his question, she looked up at him, looking a little startled, then she realized it was gone. She smiled and shrugged one shoulder, "Gone.. was that the main reason to our recent activity?" she asked him then, her tone sounded a bit playful, yet truly curious as her green eyes narrowed just slightly.

"I'm fine, you gave me my ease earlier, remember?" he joked softly. He caressed her cheek tenderly as she asked her next question. "Not at all. This was just for you. Just for your pleasure. If that happens to be a side effect, then so be it. We know how to get rid of it now, with a nice deep dicking." He grinned lewdly and stuck out his tongue.

He then patted her firm behind and kissed her hair as they made their way back to what they were looking at. On the way they passed a single library employee, a young woman who blushed furiously and went back to her job. Though her eyes followed them and she licked her lips, her thighs rubbing together. It was obvious she had heard, and had been affected as well.

Cross ignored her, his fingertips on the small of Jordan's back as they walked.

She couldn't help but chuckle as he stuck his tongue out at her, "Careful, I'd be tempted to either nip it or ride it, Agent," she said with an equally lewd grin and pushed her hair back from her face as they walked out of the room. She paused for a split second when she noticed the blushing young woman. Jordan's own cheeks turned red as she turned her face away and focused on simply getting back to work.

Though she found it difficult as they sat back down, with her looking at the book again that Cross found a possible break.

"You can do either of those any time the mood strikes you, Agent." he had replied and smiled. But soon they were back to their research. Cross stood behind her for a moment as she sat and then bent to kiss the top of her head. He'd never say it aloud but he knew he was falling for her. He was drawn to her, for some inexplicable reason, and not purely because of the sex.

He breathed in the scent of her a moment before taking the seat next to her instead of across from her. This way they could look at the books together. As they did so, and looked at the pictures and descriptions, it became evident that these killings were nearly identical.

Reading the literature it soon became evident that the last three times this has happened, priests from Brazil were called in from The Brasilia Temple Of Legiao Da Boa Vontade.

Shivers ran up and down her spine, green eyes closed as she felt him kiss the top of her head. Jordan smiled softly as she unconsciously slipped her hand into his, enjoying the warmth and the way his hand engulfed hers. After a moment, just as he sat down beside her, she let his hand go and started focusing on the task at hand. All the while, she didn't realize what was going on inside of her. She'd felt a shift between them, but she didn't realize it was because she was falling for him. He'd made her feel everything in a way she hadn't ever felt before, made her feel desired and sexy when she hadn't felt that in years.

"I can't believe this... this is.. I don't know.. so out there, but we certainly can't ignore the coincidence, the killing described in these books are just like the ones happening right now," she said to him, as she leaned back and ran her fingers through her hair. She tilted her head back and looked up at the ceiling, her thoughts swirling around everything they'd just read.

That shiver did not go unnoticed by Cross and he had smiled before seating himself. "You're right. We can't ignore it. With the weather we couldn't leave now anyway, but I think we need to pay a visit to this temple in Brazil sometime, don't you?"

Cross knew the airports from DC, as well as New York, would be mostly shut down. Looked like they'd get to spend the holidays here after all, and he hoped he could get Jordan home to her daughter. She at least deserved that.

Cross sat for a moment, silent and almost brooding. A feeling had started.... a ball of dread that sat in his stomach like a lump of iron. He had no idea why it had started now, but he'd felt this before. It never meant anything good. Jordan had her migraines and he had his instinct. It was almost preternatural, and it had never steered him wrong. Ever. So as he contemplated this temple, and that familiar feeling, he knew he'd stumbled onto something. Something big.

"It's out there, sure, but you have to admit - most people believe in God, or gods, and the purely rational and scientific mind views that as superstitious and supernatural. So, if that is correct, does that mean everyone else is delusional? There are things out there we can't explain, and I can admit that. To solve this case, to save innocent lives, we need to examine and explore all avenues."

"Yeah, I guess so," she said to him in regards to them going to Brazil at sometime if, or mostly likely, when needed. She looked over at him when she felt a change in him. She wasn't sure what it was, but it was certainly there. A slender eyebrow arched a bit at his words and she leaned back in her seat, thinking. After a few moments she nodded, "I thought I'd been doing that, but I haven't gone so far as to looking something like this," she gestured at the book they'd been looking over, "up to give me that particular idea," she said to him.

"It's easy to discount. But as you know, there are plenty of crazies that blame religion for all sorts of acts - whether true or not." He sighed. "Looks like we might have a decent lead to follow up on. I have no idea how to stop the one we know is coming though. Stake out China Town heavily and keep our eyes peeled."

He rubbed her back with one hand, the pad of his thumb gently on her. It was obvious he didn't care for this sort of research, obviously a man of action, and the clock told the true tale - almost 1pm.

"Wanna go grab a bite and maybe check out some of these books?" he asked.

She leaned into his hand as he rubbed her back, he could certainly become addictive to her if she didn't watch it. Though in a way, she didn't want to watch it. She simply wanted to enjoy while she could. The only thing that would hold her back on it, was the thoughts of whatever this was between them, ending very much like it did in her marriage with Jacob.

She looked at the watch on her left wrist and nodded as she stood, then grabbed her jacket and coat to slip them on again, "Sounds good to me," she said to him as she looked at him, "Anything in mind? For both food and books, this one is a must," she said as she tapped the tip of her index finger on the book they found a decent lead in.

"Let's go to Loeb's." Cross said, but didn't explain. He just grinned and helped her with her jacket and coat. As she slipped them on he leaned forward, pressing himself to her, and allowing her to feel the hard length still in his pants from their earlier... dalliance. It pressed to her ass for a moment, before he grabbed his own coat and slipped it on, the long garment covering his groin and hiding what was most assuredly a prominent bulge.

Grabbing that book, and a couple of others, Cross took her hand and then led her to the desk they'd seen a bit ago. Normally the books could not be checked out, but after an explanation, and confirmation of their identities, the library agreed.

Cross held her arm, not her hand, as they crossed the icy parking lot to the Tahoe. Cross then pulled out, driving slow and careful. "Loeb's is a deli." he offers with a smile. "That ok?"

Feeling him press his hard length against her, she couldn't help but grin, and arched a slender brow, "What were we going to be doing after lunch again?" she asked him sweetly, chuckling softly as they went to the desk and made the arrangements to check the books out.

As he held her arm, she held onto him while crossing, she definitely didn't have the shoes that would have a better grip on the ice then the ones she had on, and she was definitely thankful he'd been holding onto her because a couple of times, she'd slipped, and would have fallen flat on her ass if he hadn't made sure she kept her balance.

Then they were in the car and she buckled herself in before he pulled out, she looked over at him when he spoke and she shook her head, "No, sounds great actually," she told him, after a few moments of seemingly eternity they were out of the parking lot and presumably on their way to Loeb's.

The deli was one of many great places to eat in DC, and Cross had answered her question about what came after with a coy, "I suppose that depends on how much we can move." He'd grinned then and soon they had been on their way.

The deli wasn't busy as they pulled in, and Cross ordered a classic reuben and a side of onion rings. He waited for Jordan to order and then he said softly, "Think you need to call your mom today?"

She'd ordered a BLT with a small back of chips and a small coca-cola, at his question she shook her head, "I don't have to call until tonight, why?" she asked him. Sammy should be at the sitter's while her mother was working, so neither were available until later anyways.

Their food came along and they sat down at a table near a window. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so hungry as she started eating her sandwich and chips.

Cross gestured out to the weather. "Just afraid that this will worsen, or at least stay the same. I'm not sure when I'll get you home, but I'll try to get you back to Sam for Christmas. That should earn me some brownie points, right?" He grinned and chuckled hopefully.

Jordan nodded a bit about his comment on the weather, she had been afraid about it getting worse as well, trapping her in D.C. through Christmas. At his question she couldn't help but laugh and gave him a shrug, "If you get me home in time for Christmas, that would earn you more than some brownie points with me," she told him in a teasing tone.

Cross couldn't help but laugh. "More than brownie points? Hmmm... Girl Scout points then?" he grinned playfully as he ate his sandwich. His eyes were soft as he regarded her over the table and then he said, voice more serious, "I'll try to get you home Jordan. I promise."

He finished his meal and waited as she finished hers, sipping the sweetened tea he'd ordered. Once they were ready to go he walked her out to the truck and they made their way back to the hotel. They both sat and looked over the books and documents.

Cross kept a close eye on Jordan as they did so, and after a couple hours he frowned and looked more closely at the scans that had been provided to them by Banta. "Hey... these look like they've been doctored." he said.

"Nah... Federal Agent points," she says then, knowing it was childish, she quickly stuck her tongue out at him then resumed to finishing her meal. Hearing his promise she shrugged a little, "If we can't make it, then we can't make it, I'll make it up to Sammy," she said to him softly. The promise he made though, it did touch her.

She finished eating shortly after he did, managing to actually eat her entire meal, then they were in the truck and on their way back to the hotel.

They settled in his room, she was on the floor, coat and jacket off, she'd set her badge and gun on the nightstand beside the bed, and was now sitting cross-legged with books scattered around her, she seemed to be reading, or perhaps scanning is the better term, three books at the same time.

At Cross' words, she looked up, slender brows furrowed slightly, "What do you mean, and how can you tell?" she asked him.

"I dunno." Cross said, brow furrowed. "But these don't look like the same copies I had. Something seems missing." he studied the pictures, the book these came from not among those they had picked up, and Cross hadn't remembered seeing it in the library either.

"Fuck." he swore and stood. Someone had given them some doctored scans. He was sure of it. He'd studied those scans and memorized them, but couldn't for the life of him remember what was missing.

He exhaled sharply and paced a bit. This was the first time Jordan had really seen him perturbed. He didn't look happy, and she could imagine what he might do if they DID find someone trying to obstruct them. Especially in the Agency.

Back
Top Bottom