Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reality [Supernatural Species Real-World RP]

Snowe

Star
Okay, so as the title says this is just a rough drawing from my half-asleep, generally rather scatty mind. The idea I had is based on a T.V programme here in the U.K named 'Being Human' which is based on the lives of three normal, every-day people; Two men who work as hospital cleaners, and a stay-at-home designer, who happen to be a hundred-year-old vampire, a nerdy werewolf, and a decidedly scatty super-powered ghost.

So, my idea is this..what if you suddenly realised you were something different; One little nibble a few years ago, a bite by a dog, a sudden flash of light and you're different to everyone else.

In short, a group roleplay based around a bunch of middle to late teens and early twenty-somethings who realise that they are, for lack of a more complex description, 'different'. At the same time odd things begin to happen; People who are similar to them, 'different' in their own way, tend to have awful things happen to them. Men, women and children with silver spikes and flaming wooden objects gauged into their forms all over the country, some just simply disappearing, never to be seen again.

These are normal people that suddenly, for one reason or another, are now werewolves, espers, temporal ghosts, vampires and all sorts of other nasties. This is not twilight, or supernatural, or any of that sparkly bullcrap. The main storyline will be a sort of mystery, what or who is trying to eliminate you, why are they doing so, and how can you stop them? Perhaps only by commanding your new-found powers.

Anyway! That was a lame description I admit. But, still if you would like to join then please post here. I'll describe in more depth when I get on tomorrow. Too tired now~ But in short it's not likely to be about vampires who sparkly and can blow people up or command fire, or ten-foot werewolves; This is original werewolf and vampire stuff, with a few hidden goodies.

So, again, please post if you'd like to join and I'll go ahead and tell you anything you'd need to know. Questions?

Back
Top Bottom