Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens invade (RobBase086 x creamy)

creamy said:
Both had really tight ass but Hilary was more tight as she didnt have a cock shoved up her like Amanda did an hour ago. But both of them moan out loud, Amanda being the loudest. They didnt stop pleasing him with their tits. Hilary still had a finger inside Amanda's pussy and she pulled it out to reveal it how well it was coated with her pussy juices. Hilary smiled and licked that finger as Robert continued to get aggressive with his fingers on her ass. Both of them now groped each other's breasts to suffocate his cock between the softness. Amanda's knees were starting to give out from the pleasure he was giving by fingering her anus. Hilary seemed to be the type where it would take more than just fingers to please her. She had a different alien inside her with a different personality.

Rob could tell that there was a bit more friction being inside with his fingers in Hillary that she was a bit more tight and not use to it as much as Amanda was. He was sliding deeper and deeper into the both of them. "That is it ladies get louder!" He said loving the hear of both of their voices moaning in pleasure for him. Rob could see Hillary licking and sucking onto her own fingers after being inside Amandas pussy. Rob slammed and rammed deeper into Amandas ass because he knew how much she loved it when he finger fucked her ass. While being a little more gentle with Hillary though. Rob loved the attention that the ladies were giving his cock. "It seems as if you ladies loved to worship my cock don't you both?" He said smiling at them as he continued to please both of them. Rob did not know that both of these ladies had aliens inside of them and were acting completely different than usual. Rob did notice how much more his fiance craved sex than usual because normally he was the one that was wanting it more than Amanda was.

Moaning was coming from both of them and the hunger for him just grew. Hilary was kissing down Amanda's neck while feeling Rob's finger sliding in and out of her anus. She was starting to get greedy and wanted his cock now. And so she pulled away from Amanda and removed her breasts around his cock. She grabbed hold of it with her hands now and was starting to stroke his length up and down with a loosely formed fist using both hands. Amanda was moving her ass up and down as if riding that finger penetrating her. "Mmmm Rob I think we are ready for you...take turns fucking our wet pussy", she whispered while grabbing his hand to pull his finger out of her ass and give it a lick.

creamy said:
Moaning was coming from both of them and the hunger for him just grew. Hilary was kissing down Amanda's neck while feeling Rob's finger sliding in and out of her anus. She was starting to get greedy and wanted his cock now. And so she pulled away from Amanda and removed her breasts around his cock. She grabbed hold of it with her hands now and was starting to stroke his length up and down with a loosely formed fist using both hands. Amanda was moving her ass up and down as if riding that finger penetrating her. "Mmmm Rob I think we are ready for you...take turns fucking our wet pussy", she whispered while grabbing his hand to pull his finger out of her ass and give it a lick.

Rob loved the sound of both women moaning in pleasure of what they were all doing to each other. He was definitely ready to take them both on one at a time. He felt Hilary grab a hold of his cock and starting to give him a nice hand job as he grunted and moaned out loud with the way she was taking good care of him. "That is wonderful that you are both ready for me to fuck your hot wet pussies!" He moaned out to Amanda the woman that he loved. He then felt Amanda grabbing his hand and removing his finger from her ass and then his finger going into her warm mouth licking it off where it has been deep inside her ass. Rob moved to lay onto his back on the black leather couch and then mentioned to either Amanda or Hilary, "I want one of you riding my cock while I eat the other womans pussy. Who wants to be first in riding me?" He asked with a smile on his face laying there on the couch. Hilary seemed very eager and ready to take his cock first inside her by the way she grabbed a hold of his cock just moments ago into her hands.

Both of them looked at each other after his request. It was obvious both of them wanted to ride him but he only had one cock. And so came the silent debate as they stared for a good few seconds and Hilary was first to get up and move towards his legs. Amanda stared at her lover's face and smiled. She walked up to his face and made herself comfortable so she was sitting on him. She was on her knees and her wet pussy just hovering over his face only inches away from his lips. "Come on love...eat me out...and dont cum inside her", she warned him. She didnt want Hilary taking his seed as it belonged to Amanda. But she didnt mind Hilary getting fucked with his cock. As long as his cum stayed out of her womb. Hilary giggled as she lowered herself on top of him and her hungry pussy engulfed his hard cock. "Mmmm yes fuck I love his dick. Wish my ex's had one like his".

creamy said:
Both of them looked at each other after his request. It was obvious both of them wanted to ride him but he only had one cock. And so came the silent debate as they stared for a good few seconds and Hilary was first to get up and move towards his legs. Amanda stared at her lover's face and smiled. She walked up to his face and made herself comfortable so she was sitting on him. She was on her knees and her wet pussy just hovering over his face only inches away from his lips. "Come on love...eat me out...and dont cum inside her", she warned him. She didnt want Hilary taking his seed as it belonged to Amanda. But she didnt mind Hilary getting fucked with his cock. As long as his cum stayed out of her womb. Hilary giggled as she lowered herself on top of him and her hungry pussy engulfed his hard cock. "Mmmm yes fuck I love his dick. Wish my ex's had one like his".

Rob waited patiently to see who was going to ride him first and then who he was going to eat out. When he noticed Amanda walking over to straddle his face and then felt Hilary climbing to straddle him and then feel her lower her pussy to take his cock deeply into her pussy. "Oh I plan to eat you out lover do not worry about it. I am not going to cum into her at all." He told Amanda because that was not his intentions was to cum into Hilary at all. Rob began by smacking Amandas ass and squeezing her butt cheeks as he licked her pussy slit and then licked her clit starting to suck onto her clit. He licked deeper and deeper into her pussy. His tongue began to slide deeper into her pussy licking faster and faster now. He began to lick wildly with his tongue as he was moaning and groaning due to Hilary riding his cock.

Amanda was moving her ass up and down to ride his tongue like it was a cock. She enjoyed how it felt to have it slide so easily. Both of them were bouncing on him at the same rhythm. Hilary was riding him a bit harder though as she wanted the tip of his cock to reach as far as it could inside her. "Feels so good love....lick me all clean", Amanda whispered while looking down at how he was working his mouth on her. But the more he licks on her pussy, the more juices would spill out. Hilary was now viciously riding his cock like a cow girl with her hands now extended backwards so she could easily just move her hip in the air with only his cock touching her. Amanda could see how her lovers cock was now covered with her best friends juices.

creamy said:
Amanda was moving her ass up and down to ride his tongue like it was a cock. She enjoyed how it felt to have it slide so easily. Both of them were bouncing on him at the same rhythm. Hilary was riding him a bit harder though as she wanted the tip of his cock to reach as far as it could inside her. "Feels so good love....lick me all clean", Amanda whispered while looking down at how he was working his mouth on her. But the more he licks on her pussy, the more juices would spill out. Hilary was now viciously riding his cock like a cow girl with her hands now extended backwards so she could easily just move her hip in the air with only his cock touching her. Amanda could see how her lovers cock was now covered with her best friends juices.

Rob felt how Amanda was riding his tongue as if it was his cock and the way she was grinding onto his tongue. He licked deeper and harder into her pussy. He grunted loudly as Hilary was fucking his cock and riding him wildly like a cowgirl would. "I am glad that you love the way my tongue feels deep inside you love! I would like for you to switch with Hilary now so, I can feel you riding me good and hard." He said to her as he continued licking her pussy along with tasting her pussy juices that were coating his tongue. "You taste so good lover! I love how your pussy tastes!" He tellls her.

Amanda danced her pussy on his face and smeared her sweet juices all over his face, especially his nose. She looked over at Hilary who seemed to be hesitant to change positions. But in the end Hilary got up and allowed Amanda to take her place. Amanda turned around so she was facing Rob and slowly lowered herself on his lap to allow this thick cock penetrate her. Amanda was just as forceful like Hilary and fucked her lover like no tomorrow. Hilary's pussy juices on his cock was now rubbing against the inside walls of Amanda's wet pussy. Hilary watched for a few seconds while fingering herself. She slipped in her middle finger inside her gaping pussy and began to drill it in and out while watching her best friend get fucked hard.

creamy said:
Amanda danced her pussy on his face and smeared her sweet juices all over his face, especially his nose. She looked over at Hilary who seemed to be hesitant to change positions. But in the end Hilary got up and allowed Amanda to take her place. Amanda turned around so she was facing Rob and slowly lowered herself on his lap to allow this thick cock penetrate her. Amanda was just as forceful like Hilary and fucked her lover like no tomorrow. Hilary's pussy juices on his cock was now rubbing against the inside walls of Amanda's wet pussy. Hilary watched for a few seconds while fingering herself. She slipped in her middle finger inside her gaping pussy and began to drill it in and out while watching her best friend get fucked hard.

"I love how naughty you ladies are! This has been great tonight!" Rob said smiling enjoying feeling Amanda sliding up and down his shaft and he was so close to cumming, but wanted to sustain due to Amanda just taking over for Hilary after she had her nice ride. Rob grabbed a hold of Amandas waist and was thrusting deeply inside her. He was feeling her slam down hard onto his cock which he loved that feeling and the sounds of their bodies slapping together was great to hear. "You know you want it Amanda! So work it baby!" He told her with a smile as he was grunting and moaning in pleasure. He watched Hilary playing with herself as she figured her pussy. Rob was enjoying the evening because normally after what happened the other night between Hilary and Amanda they would not have been in the same room together. What Rob does not know is that both Hilary and Amanda are no longer the same women he knew a few days ago due to the aliens taking over their bodies.

Amanda embraced herself firmly as she was going to give herself the ride of her life. She took a deep breath in and fearlessly began to jump up and down on his lap with his cock drilling her from the inside. It was just the matter of doing it better than Hilary. The last thing Amanda wanted was Rob finding himself enjoying Hilary more than her. Hilary on the other hand stood there stroking her pink pussy lips. She wanted to ride his face just as Amanda did and so slowly positioned herself on him with her pussy lips just inches above his head. With her hand, she stroke those lips and spread them apart to let him get a nice scent of her. With her other hand she grabbed Rob's hair and slowly lowered herself to brush against his lips.

creamy said:
Amanda embraced herself firmly as she was going to give herself the ride of her life. She took a deep breath in and fearlessly began to jump up and down on his lap with his cock drilling her from the inside. It was just the matter of doing it better than Hilary. The last thing Amanda wanted was Rob finding himself enjoying Hilary more than her. Hilary on the other hand stood there stroking her pink pussy lips. She wanted to ride his face just as Amanda did and so slowly positioned herself on him with her pussy lips just inches above his head. With her hand, she stroke those lips and spread them apart to let him get a nice scent of her. With her other hand she grabbed Rob's hair and slowly lowered herself to brush against his lips.

Rob felt Amanda riding his cock harder than before and a lot wilder as well. He knew that she was wanting his cum and for him to explode deep inside her hot wet pussy. "That is it Amanda ride it like you want it baby!" He tells her with a smile onto his face. As he soon watches Hilary having her pussy in front of his face and feels the tugging of his short black hair pulling his mouth to her pussy. He starts to suck onto her clit just a bit and then takes his teeth grabbing a hold of her clit pulling just a bit. As he starts to insert his tongue deeper and deeper into Hilarys pussy smelling her pussy juices and all. Licking faster and faster with his tongue. He was so close to cumming into Amandas pussy. He licked harder and harder into Hilarys pussy while his tongue licked wildly inside her. He was very much loving this attention from two women. His mind was definitely blown for the evening and will be wore out from this workout from a tag team of two beautiful women both riding his cock and getting eaten out by him.

Amanda was indeed riding it like her life was depending on it. His shaft was rubbing against the inside of her walls and the tip slamming against the sweet spot over and over again. Her body was quickly starting to fatigue in and started to slow down as they had done this a few times earlier. Hilary was dancing on his face and riding that tongue of his. Her sweet liquid was pouring out from her pussy and spreading on his face and into his mouth. The entire room was starting to smell of sex which was sure to linger around for days now. "Thats it...eat me up" , Hilary demanded and forced his face even deeper into her pussy. Amanda finally stopped when she realized Rob was about to cum soon enough. "Love...why dont you get up and fuck our faces in turn", Amanda suggested which was a surprise. Than again she didnt mind having his love seed spread all over her and Hilary's body. As long as it stayed out of her womb.

creamy said:
Amanda was indeed riding it like her life was depending on it. His shaft was rubbing against the inside of her walls and the tip slamming against the sweet spot over and over again. Her body was quickly starting to fatigue in and started to slow down as they had done this a few times earlier. Hilary was dancing on his face and riding that tongue of his. Her sweet liquid was pouring out from her pussy and spreading on his face and into his mouth. The entire room was starting to smell of sex which was sure to linger around for days now. "Thats it...eat me up" , Hilary demanded and forced his face even deeper into her pussy. Amanda finally stopped when she realized Rob was about to cum soon enough. "Love...why dont you get up and fuck our faces in turn", Amanda suggested which was a surprise. Than again she didnt mind having his love seed spread all over her and Hilary's body. As long as it stayed out of her womb.

The way Amanda was working it on Robs cock was just amazing because he had never seen her do that before in his life. He was quite tired from having sex with her earlier a few times and was ready to end this little threesome that they had. He continued licking wildly inside Hilarys pussy tasting her pussy juices that was all over his face now. "You love it when I eat you up don't you Hilary?" He said as he continued licking deeper and deeper inside her. Faster and faster as his tongue licked all deep into her hot wet pussy. Rob loved the idea that Amanda suggested about shooting his load out onto both the ladies faces and into their mouths. "I love that idea Amanda and I would love to have both you ladies sprayed with my cum all over your faces and mouths." He said with a smile as he then felt Amanda unstraddle him and then Hilary unstraddled his face. He watched the ladies get down onto their knees waiting for Robs cock to be placed into their mouths to suck on before he cums. As they start to do this Rob takes his hand and begins to stroke his cock and shoots out a stream of his cum on both of the ladies faces and mouth now.

Both of them went down on their knees infront of him. Hilary licked her lips in anticipation as she never tasted his cum before and was excited to have her face soon covered with it. Both of them had their mouth open wide for him and his aim. They got some in their mouth but most of it on their faces. Amanda on her cheeks while Hilary had some dripping down her chin. They were satisfied with it and smiled up while licking away the excess cum not to let it go to waste. Hilary still didnt have her orgasm but she was happy to share the experience with them. Amanda got back up and hugged her lover. "Lets go rest...", she said with a kiss on his lips. "And I hope you dont mind Hilary sleeping over...of course you wont...".

creamy said:
Both of them went down on their knees infront of him. Hilary licked her lips in anticipation as she never tasted his cum before and was excited to have her face soon covered with it. Both of them had their mouth open wide for him and his aim. They got some in their mouth but most of it on their faces. Amanda on her cheeks while Hilary had some dripping down her chin. They were satisfied with it and smiled up while licking away the excess cum not to let it go to waste. Hilary still didnt have her orgasm but she was happy to share the experience with them. Amanda got back up and hugged her lover. "Lets go rest...", she said with a kiss on his lips. "And I hope you dont mind Hilary sleeping over...of course you wont...".

Rob loved it that he had two ladies down on their knees ready to worship his cock and lick all clean of his cum along with tasting their pussy juices all over his cock as well. As he watches his cock squirt out his cum all over their faces. He notices how they are licking their lips at the same time wanting his semen that he has for them. "That sounds good to me aboug going to rest now Amanda." He said as he felt her kiss his lips and he returns the kiss back to her. "Oh no why would I mind if Hilary slept over here with us love." He said smiling as he sits down on the couch with Amand and his arms around her. He was ready for a nap due to the workout that the ladies put him through that evening.

Amanda rested her head against his shoulder and took a deep breath. Hard to admit how much she enjoyed having a threesome and wondered if she would allow an addition of another woman or more. She yawned and stretched her arms to cuddle into his arms. "Carry me up to our bed", she whispered. Hilary yawned as well and was just about to make herself comfortable on the couch while still naked. But Amanda invited her to the same bed as long as Rob didnt mind. "My pussy is achy from all the sex we have been having. I enjoy it!", Amanda said. Of course there was more than one man's cock that had invaded her private hole today.

creamy said:
Amanda rested her head against his shoulder and took a deep breath. Hard to admit how much she enjoyed having a threesome and wondered if she would allow an addition of another woman or more. She yawned and stretched her arms to cuddle into his arms. "Carry me up to our bed", she whispered. Hilary yawned as well and was just about to make herself comfortable on the couch while still naked. But Amanda invited her to the same bed as long as Rob didnt mind. "My pussy is achy from all the sex we have been having. I enjoy it!", Amanda said. Of course there was more than one man's cock that had invaded her private hole today.

Rob placed his arm around Amanda to help keep her warm and lightly kissed her onto her shoulder blade and then onto her neck. He then smiled and gently nibbled onto her ear lobe whispering into Amanda's ear, "I love you Amanda!" As Rob felt Amandas arms go around him and then heard her say to him to carry her back to their bed he smiled and obliged by picking her up off of the floor. "Ok my love I shall carry you back to our bed." As Rob heard Amanda invite Hilary to join them in their bed. He smiled about this because he was surprised that Amanda would allow her to be in the same bed sharing it with me. "I am glad that you enjoyed all of the sex that we all had tonight because it was great in my honest opinion about it." He said back to Amanda as they then laid in their warm bed and Rob pulled the covers of the three of them holding Amand in his arms drifting off to sleep in pleasure after that night of sex.

Back
Top Bottom