Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens invade (RobBase086 x creamy)

He was right about the alcohol. She took another sip before handing the glass to him. "Fine...it doesnt taste great anyways", she said. She wasnt going to argue because she loved him and he was just suggesting something good to her. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she grabbed the TV remote and began to flip through channels. Nothing seemed to be on and than the door bell rang. She almost jumped up as it startled her. Realizing both were naked, she quickly ran upstairs to slip on a robe. She answered the door and paid the delivery guy and walked back to the living room. Slipping the robe off, she sat down on the floor rather than on the couch. "I'm starving! Dont mind me pigging out here". And so she grabbed a slice of pizza and chewed it down, almost choking at one point.

creamy said:
He was right about the alcohol. She took another sip before handing the glass to him. "Fine...it doesnt taste great anyways", she said. She wasnt going to argue because she loved him and he was just suggesting something good to her. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she grabbed the TV remote and began to flip through channels. Nothing seemed to be on and than the door bell rang. She almost jumped up as it startled her. Realizing both were naked, she quickly ran upstairs to slip on a robe. She answered the door and paid the delivery guy and walked back to the living room. Slipping the robe off, she sat down on the floor rather than on the couch. "I'm starving! Dont mind me pigging out here". And so she grabbed a slice of pizza and chewed it down, almost choking at one point.

Robert only mentioned about that because he loved her and did not want to see her get drunk was why he had mentioned about it especially since he did not know when the last time she had anything to eat that day. He took the glass from her and sat it down onto the coffee table there in the living room. "I am sorry to hear that the wine does not taste very good." He said back to her as he then sat down onto the couch and watched her come over to sit down with him there. He then felt her place her head onto his sholder as he then held her into his arms and watched her then turn on the TV with the remote in her hand. He then watched as she jumped a bit due to the door bell and then run upstairs to put a robe on. He heard the door open and the delivering driver telling her how much the pizza was. He then heard her say to the delivery driver, "Thank you and have a good night!" The smell of the pizza circulated through the air as it was smelling very good to Robert. He then watched Amanda open it up grabbing the first slice and began eating it down. He was amazed at how quickly she was eating the pizza. He then grabbed a slice and started to enjoy it as well with her there.

She finished the first slice with ease and was ready to grab for the next one. But before doing so, she got up to get something to drink as she was not going to have alcohol. "So would orange juice be fine doctor?", she teased and walked back with a glass of orange for herself. She took a sip of the citric beverage and resumed to eat her second slice. This time she took it down slow as her stomach was starting to get full. She was sitting on the carpet next to Robert's leg. She purred like a kitten beside him and finished her second slice while watching whatever was on tv. "So....when is our trip?", she asked curiously. Now that she was full, her need to have sex had return. She stared at his cock and found it still limp. And so she began to finger her own pussy while waiting for him to finish eating. With her other free hand she finished up the glass of orange juice. "I've been so horny lately for some reason....not that i'm complaining".

creamy said:
She finished the first slice with ease and was ready to grab for the next one. But before doing so, she got up to get something to drink as she was not going to have alcohol. "So would orange juice be fine doctor?", she teased and walked back with a glass of orange for herself. She took a sip of the citric beverage and resumed to eat her second slice. This time she took it down slow as her stomach was starting to get full. She was sitting on the carpet next to Robert's leg. She purred like a kitten beside him and finished her second slice while watching whatever was on tv. "So....when is our trip?", she asked curiously. Now that she was full, her need to have sex had return. She stared at his cock and found it still limp. And so she began to finger her own pussy while waiting for him to finish eating. With her other free hand she finished up the glass of orange juice. "I've been so horny lately for some reason....not that i'm complaining".

Robert was enjoying his second slice of pizza and was almost done with that one and grabbed a third slice to eat. He can eat about 3 to 4 slices without any problems at all. He watched her get up to get some orange juice to drink. "Yes orange juice would be fine my love. It is not that I did not wnat you to drink wine with your meal. It is just I knew how hungry you were and I did not want you to start buzzing before eating dinner. Especially on a empty stomach and how hungry you were." He was not trying to tell her that she could not have the glass of wine. It was just he did not want to see her get drunk on a empty stomach is all. Just before Robert could finish his third slice he watched what Amanda was watching on TV. He loved that Amanda was purring while sitting next to him on the carpet floor. "Well when can you get some vacation time? I need to turn in a request slip about a month before so that I can get the time off from work." He told her as he then watched her hand slide down to her pussy and began to massage and play with herself. When this happened Robert was becoming very aroused by it because his cock began to get hard once again. He smiled looking over at her and leaned in to kiss her with his hands going to her breasts. "Well I love that you have been very horny lately and I am not going to complain about it at all."

"I can get vacation time whenever", she replied back. She didnt want to tell him about her new job obviously but she also felt like she should be able to get a vacation time off whenever she wanted. She unconsciously moved her finger from her pussy towards her ass and began to finger herself while talking to him and watching TV. It was all in all her way of trying to get him back up and hard again. She stared at his cock and only saw the slightest reaction. Withdrawing her fingers out of her holes, she stood up and began to carry the small amount of dishes back to the kitchen.

creamy said:
"I can get vacation time whenever", she replied back. She didnt want to tell him about her new job obviously but she also felt like she should be able to get a vacation time off whenever she wanted. She unconsciously moved her finger from her pussy towards her ass and began to finger herself while talking to him and watching TV. It was all in all her way of trying to get him back up and hard again. She stared at his cock and only saw the slightest reaction. Withdrawing her fingers out of her holes, she stood up and began to carry the small amount of dishes back to the kitchen.

"That is great to hear that you can get vacation time off anytime you want to and whenever as well love." He replied back to her as she watched her play with herself and then adding a extra finger to play with her ass a bit. He was enjoying what she was doing as he then began to take his right hand and rub and massage his cock to see what sort of reaction he would get out of her if he did that to himself. He then watched her gather the things to take to the kitchen and then returned back. He smiled, winked, and then blew a kiss at her in a flirtacious way. He was trying to tell her he was ready to please her once again like before they took a break for dinner to enjoy pizza together.

She walked back to the room and winked back at him. Again she took her seat on the floor between his legs. She was facing him and looking up into his eyes. Her hand traveled towards his crotch and grabbed hold of his growing need. She pressed her face between his thighs and licked the tip of his cock while casually talking with him. "I doubt we will leave the hotel we will be staying in...", she joked about them doing nothing but having sex during the vacation, which was likely possible.

creamy said:
She walked back to the room and winked back at him. Again she took her seat on the floor between his legs. She was facing him and looking up into his eyes. Her hand traveled towards his crotch and grabbed hold of his growing need. She pressed her face between his thighs and licked the tip of his cock while casually talking with him. "I doubt we will leave the hotel we will be staying in...", she joked about them doing nothing but having sex during the vacation, which was likely possible.

He smiled at Amanda when she winked at him while returning back into the room where he was at sitting onto the floor. He rather enjoyed her sitting in between his legs. He looked into her eyes as well as if they were both mesmerized by each other for some reason. He felt her hand travel down to his crotch and then getting a hold of it in her hand. He rather enjoyed her face down where his cock was at and noticed her ass was in the air so he gave it a nice smack and a squeeze. He began to feel her take the tip of his cock into her mouth to tease him a bit. "I definitely would not complain about staying in the hotel room having nothing, but sex love." He told her as he began to rub and massage her pussy with his hand.

Her pussy was wet and was actually feeling abandoned since he payed a bit more attention to her ass. She purred again with her lips pressing up against his shaft, sending a nice vibration in that direction. "I'm ready for dessert", she whispered and slowly engulfed his entire length into her hungry mouth. She wiggled her ass against his hand as he teased her pussy. She was dripping for him but now it was upto him to decide how to get his face in there.

creamy said:
Her pussy was wet and was actually feeling abandoned since he payed a bit more attention to her ass. She purred again with her lips pressing up against his shaft, sending a nice vibration in that direction. "I'm ready for dessert", she whispered and slowly engulfed his entire length into her hungry mouth. She wiggled her ass against his hand as he teased her pussy. She was dripping for him but now it was upto him to decide how to get his face in there.

When Amanda began to purr it aroused Rob so much that his cock became very hard for her. He moved a hand down to her pussy and noticed how wet she was when he began to rub and massage her pussy. He knew of a way to please her pussy. The thing was getting her to move her face down toward his cock so that he could eat her pussy out. "I am glad that you are ready now!" He said with a smile and then responded back, "As I am ready myself!" His fingers began to slide deeper and deeper into her pussy now. Faster and faster he slid easily inside her. Harder and harder his fingers slid into her. Thrusting so deeply and hard inside her with his two fingers.

(Happy Valentine's day)
They were definitely playing with their desserts. Her face bouncing up and down while she sucked and licked that delicious hard cock of his, essentially like a lollipop. Her moaning told him how much she enjoyed her dessert and his fingering. She looked up in his eyes while his cock completely filling up her mouth and paused for a few seconds when she heard the door bell ring. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a nice pop and sighed. "I'll go check...", she insisted and got up to grab her robe. Dragging herself towards the door, all Robert could hear were some giggles and soon Amanda came back with her best friend, Hilary. Of course this would be slightly confusing for the man seeing how the incident they went through the other night. But lust was showing on both of their faces and both seemed to be behaving like nothing was wrong with Hilary staring at his hard erect wet with Amanda's saliva cock.

creamy said:
(Happy Valentine's day)
They were definitely playing with their desserts. Her face bouncing up and down while she sucked and licked that delicious hard cock of his, essentially like a lollipop. Her moaning told him how much she enjoyed her dessert and his fingering. She looked up in his eyes while his cock completely filling up her mouth and paused for a few seconds when she heard the door bell ring. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a nice pop and sighed. "I'll go check...", she insisted and got up to grab her robe. Dragging herself towards the door, all Robert could hear were some giggles and soon Amanda came back with her best friend, Hilary. Of course this would be slightly confusing for the man seeing how the incident they went through the other night. But lust was showing on both of their faces and both seemed to be behaving like nothing was wrong with Hilary staring at his hard erect wet with Amanda's saliva cock.

(Happy Valentine's Day to you too!)

Rob was very much pleased with his dessert especially the way that she was sucking onto his cock. He continued to slide his two fingers into her pussy. Sliding in and out of her deeper and deeper than before. He was moving his hand and fingers faster and faster into her. He was not too pleased that the door bell had rang because Amanda was in the middle of taking care of him. Rob was wondering what all of the giggling was about and soon will find out about it. "Ok my love. Go and check and be sure to hurry back baby because you have me so hard for you right now." He said with a smile at her. As he watched Amanda head down the stairs to open up the door to let Hillary back into the house. Rob was in shock that Hillary would return since the other night they both blew up at each other after Amanda found Hillary in bed with him.

Amanda quickly tossed her robe off to reveal her naked form again. Hilary just glanced at Robert with a very naughty expression on her face. Something was up and he was sure to find out soon enough. Amanda approached her lover again and sat beside him on the couch. She grabbed his face and distracted him with a kiss before he could question anything. Her lips were sucking on his lips hard. Hilary slipped off her clothes and it seemed she came prepared as she was not wearing a bra nor panties. Her naked form was revealed yet again since last night to Rob. She approached him slowly and went on her knees to get down and grab hold of his hard cock. It was already wet from Amanda's saliva and so made it easy for Hilary to stroke it with her hands.

creamy said:
Amanda quickly tossed her robe off to reveal her naked form again. Hilary just glanced at Robert with a very naughty expression on her face. Something was up and he was sure to find out soon enough. Amanda approached her lover again and sat beside him on the couch. She grabbed his face and distracted him with a kiss before he could question anything. Her lips were sucking on his lips hard. Hilary slipped off her clothes and it seemed she came prepared as she was not wearing a bra nor panties. Her naked form was revealed yet again since last night to Rob. She approached him slowly and went on her knees to get down and grab hold of his hard cock. It was already wet from Amanda's saliva and so made it easy for Hilary to stroke it with her hands.

Rob was in shock when he saw Amanda and Hillary getting along as if nothing had happened last night. It was a mans fantasy to have a threesome, but did not plan on Amanda and her best friend having their way with Rob. Rob felt Amandas kiss onto his lips as she sucked onto his lips. He did not realize that Hillary had disrobed in front of him like she was the night before. He soon felt Hillary stroking his cock and began to suck onto it. He moaned in pleasure as Amanda was kissing his lips. He was being blown out of his mind by two beautiful ladies.

Amanda smiled while they kissed as Hilary continued to cherish his large need in her hands. Soon enough his cock quickly disappeared into Hilary's wet warm mouth. She moaned suddenly at the delightful taste she was rewarded. "Mmmm such a delicious flavor you got here...i can taste Amanda's cunt juices on here", she giggled. Amanda reached over to smack Hilary on the head for revealing something secretive. Its something they did when they were in college but still she never told Rob about it. Amanda purr against his chest and moved his kissing downwards towards his chest. Both were trying their best to worship his body.

creamy said:
Amanda smiled while they kissed as Hilary continued to cherish his large need in her hands. Soon enough his cock quickly disappeared into Hilary's wet warm mouth. She moaned suddenly at the delightful taste she was rewarded. "Mmmm such a delicious flavor you got here...i can taste Amanda's cunt juices on here", she giggled. Amanda reached over to smack Hilary on the head for revealing something secretive. Its something they did when they were in college but still she never told Rob about it. Amanda purr against his chest and moved his kissing downwards towards his chest. Both were trying their best to worship his body.

Rob loved what Hillary was doing with his cock. He kissed Amandas lips more deeply and passionately as he gave her ass a nice smack and then gave Hillary one as well on her ass. Rob heard what Hillary said to him and replied, "I am glad that you love the taste of my cum and can taste Amandas pussy juices all over my cock." He said back to her not realizing that she had said something that she was not suppose to toward Rob. He fondled and squeezed Amandas breasts as she moved down his chest kissing. He knew that she was wanting to also suck onto his cock which he had no problem at all sharing with the two ladies there. "Baby I think you want some of my cock as well don't you?' He asked her with a smile knowing full well she did want his cock in her mouth. His fingers played with her nipples as he pulled and twisted onto them.

Amanda smiled and watched him twist and turn her hard nipples with his fingers. "I do want that lovely taste meat down my throat love", she said and kissed the tip of his nose. She pushed his hand away so she too could sink down between his legs next to Hilary. She smiled at her best friend who was working so hard in sucking Rob's hard cock. Hilary pulled it out to let Amanda have a chance. Amanda quickly wrapped her own warm mouth around the tip and shoved him down her throat. She gagged a bit and pulled him back out, leaving a nice coat of her saliva for Hilary to taste on. Hillary did the same. Amazing how well they were working together despite what happened last night. "Damn your lucky to be marrying this man", Hilary whispered while it was Amanda's turn to suck her lover. Hilary watched and helped Amanda to push her hair to the side of her face so it didnt get in the way. Hilary's beautiful soft breasts were resting on his thighs as she watched.

creamy said:
Amanda smiled and watched him twist and turn her hard nipples with his fingers. "I do want that lovely taste meat down my throat love", she said and kissed the tip of his nose. She pushed his hand away so she too could sink down between his legs next to Hilary. She smiled at her best friend who was working so hard in sucking Rob's hard cock. Hilary pulled it out to let Amanda have a chance. Amanda quickly wrapped her own warm mouth around the tip and shoved him down her throat. She gagged a bit and pulled him back out, leaving a nice coat of her saliva for Hilary to taste on. Hillary did the same. Amazing how well they were working together despite what happened last night. "Damn your lucky to be marrying this man", Hilary whispered while it was Amanda's turn to suck her lover. Hilary watched and helped Amanda to push her hair to the side of her face so it didnt get in the way. Hilary's beautiful soft breasts were resting on his thighs as she watched.

Rob knew what exactly Amanda liked when he twisted her nipples and that is why he would twist and pull onto them hard with his fingers. "I am glad that you do want that hard cock in your mouth baby and on down your throat also." He said smiling as he felt her kiss him on the tip of his nose. He felt the pushing of his hand away from her breasts so that she can move on down to where his cock was at to join in the fun with her best friend Hillary. Rob moaned in pleasure feeling both ladies sucking onto his cock. Rob was too busy to hear anything that Hillary said to Amanda. Rob was getting Hillary and Amandas attention and looked at the ladies saying. "Now I would love to see you ladies kiss each other in a deep passionate kiss." He ordered them to do just to see if they would be two good girls and do it. As the though of this made him even harder for the both of them. Rob loved the feel of Hillarys breasts on his thighs because they were nice breasts even though not as nice as his fiances though.

Amanda pulled his cock out of her mouth and glanced at her best friend than back at him. She knew that any man would pay big bucks to see a show they were about to perform for him. And she loved him too much to reject his order and kissing Hilary didnt seem like a bad idea anyways. Infact she loved it when he ordered her around. Hilary smiled at her best friend and leaned over. Amanda did the same. Their lips met midway and they kissed. A sweet long passionate kiss just as Robert requested. It started out with just sucking on each other's lips and soon they were invading each other's mouth with their tongues. Amanda moaned when Hilary sucked on her tongue. Both of their beautiful breasts were pressing against each other with his cock happily snuggled in the middle between them.

creamy said:
Amanda pulled his cock out of her mouth and glanced at her best friend than back at him. She knew that any man would pay big bucks to see a show they were about to perform for him. And she loved him too much to reject his order and kissing Hilary didnt seem like a bad idea anyways. Infact she loved it when he ordered her around. Hilary smiled at her best friend and leaned over. Amanda did the same. Their lips met midway and they kissed. A sweet long passionate kiss just as Robert requested. It started out with just sucking on each other's lips and soon they were invading each other's mouth with their tongues. Amanda moaned when Hilary sucked on her tongue. Both of their beautiful breasts were pressing against each other with his cock happily snuggled in the middle between them.

Rob felt Amanda pulling his hard cock out of her mouth as she looked over at her best friend. He was not sure if they were going to listen and do as he said because they were pretty pissed at each other the night before especially Amanda at Hillary for what she did with him in their own bed. Just as they smiled and moved in for the kiss Rob moaned in pleasure watching this take place in front of him. He was not sure if he was dreaming this up or if it was actually happening. He pinched himself to make sure it was not a dream. He moved in closer to kiss both of them and then told them, "That is what I love to see from my two naughty girls!" Letting them both know how good of a job that they did and he loved how they were pressed closely together with their breasts. Rob leaned over rubbing both of their tits to see if he would hear them both moan at them or not and his cock was in a pleasant place in between them.

Both moaned in each other's mouth when he rubbed their soft tits. Hilary pressed in even forward to squeeze her tits and their nipples were rubbing up against each other. Hilary pulled away to gasp for some air and at the same time her fingers traveled down towards Amanda's wet pussy. She massaged the woman's wet entrance with her fingers while continuing with her kissing. Amanda could feel her lover's cock start to harden against her breasts. Both of them began to move their tits up and down to give Rob a nice double titty fuck. "Fuck i want to taste your cunt you bitch", Hilary whispered while nibbling on Amanda's lower lips, fingering her cunt with one hand and giving Rob the tit fuck of his life. Talk about multitasking. Amanda seemed to be enjoying all this attention from both of them.

creamy said:
Both moaned in each other's mouth when he rubbed their soft tits. Hilary pressed in even forward to squeeze her tits and their nipples were rubbing up against each other. Hilary pulled away to gasp for some air and at the same time her fingers traveled down towards Amanda's wet pussy. She massaged the woman's wet entrance with her fingers while continuing with her kissing. Amanda could feel her lover's cock start to harden against her breasts. Both of them began to move their tits up and down to give Rob a nice double titty fuck. "Fuck i want to taste your cunt you bitch", Hilary whispered while nibbling on Amanda's lower lips, fingering her cunt with one hand and giving Rob the tit fuck of his life. Talk about multitasking. Amanda seemed to be enjoying all this attention from both of them.

Rob smiled as they both moaned in pleasure from him touching their tits. He could even feel Hillary push her tits more against his cock than before. Rob was just eating this all up that he had two horny girls who wanted to fuck his brains out. "That is it ladies give me a nice titty fuck with your breasts! I love it!" He told them to reassure them on what they were doing to him was pleasing him very much. Rob could tell that Amanda was very pleased with what was going on there. Rob moved his hands on down to their butts giving them a playful yet loud smack on their butts. Then he rubbed and squeezed them firmly in his hands.

Both enjoyed the rough smack and than groping of their ass by his master hands. Hilary realized that his cock was starting to get dry and it was becoming a bit painful to rub their tits against his cock because of friction. So she used her drool that dripped down to coat both Amanda's and her own breasts and his cock. The pressure against his cock just increased as they continued to bounce against each other. Hilary's finger had now slipped inside Amanda. Something Rob couldnt see happen but could hear the wet sound coming from Amanda. "Oh Hilaryyy", Amanda moaned her best friends name and looked up at Robert with her lustful eyes. "Mmm my Robert", she whispered again in hopes of not excluding him. "Dont blow just yet....We are just getting started here", Hilary winked and kissed Amanda to shut her moaning.

creamy said:
Both enjoyed the rough smack and than groping of their ass by his master hands. Hilary realized that his cock was starting to get dry and it was becoming a bit painful to rub their tits against his cock because of friction. So she used her drool that dripped down to coat both Amanda's and her own breasts and his cock. The pressure against his cock just increased as they continued to bounce against each other. Hilary's finger had now slipped inside Amanda. Something Rob couldnt see happen but could hear the wet sound coming from Amanda. "Oh Hilaryyy", Amanda moaned her best friends name and looked up at Robert with her lustful eyes. "Mmm my Robert", she whispered again in hopes of not excluding him. "Dont blow just yet....We are just getting started here", Hilary winked and kissed Amanda to shut her moaning.

Rob was definitely enjoying this hot night of passion with 2 women as he began to slide his fingers onto their butt cracks to tease their anus a bit. Rob could feel the drool hitting his cock and moaned in pleasure as they continued to rub their tits against his cock. "Damn I cannot believe how naughty you ladies are tonight!" He said with a smile and winked back at Amanda when she moaned out his name in pleasure. His finger tips began to rim their anus and he slowly slid inside of them. Sliding deeper and deeper now with his fingers. Faster and faster his fingers slid into her ass holes. "I am not going to blow my load just yet ladies so you do not have to worry about that at all." He said back to them. He began to slam his fingers into their asses now harder and harder into them.

Both had really tight ass but Hilary was more tight as she didnt have a cock shoved up her like Amanda did an hour ago. But both of them moan out loud, Amanda being the loudest. They didnt stop pleasing him with their tits. Hilary still had a finger inside Amanda's pussy and she pulled it out to reveal it how well it was coated with her pussy juices. Hilary smiled and licked that finger as Robert continued to get aggressive with his fingers on her ass. Both of them now groped each other's breasts to suffocate his cock between the softness. Amanda's knees were starting to give out from the pleasure he was giving by fingering her anus. Hilary seemed to be the type where it would take more than just fingers to please her. She had a different alien inside her with a different personality.

Back
Top Bottom