Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens invade (RobBase086 x creamy)

She yelped in surprise when something cold hit her ass hard. She didnt expect him to had a paddle around and use it. But none the less, it was still arousing as she rewarded him with a moan. "It sure is....now why dont you even it out", she suggested as only her right butt cheek was red from the spank. Her mouth was now preoccupied with sucking and teasing the head of his cock. Removing her breasts around his cock now, she slowly swallowed it as it disappeared into her warm wet mouth. Her lips snapped closed around his shaft and she began to bob her head back and forth, his cock moving in and out of her mouth and coated with her warm saliva.

creamy said:
She yelped in surprise when something cold hit her ass hard. She didnt expect him to had a paddle around and use it. But none the less, it was still arousing as she rewarded him with a moan. "It sure is....now why dont you even it out", she suggested as only her right butt cheek was red from the spank. Her mouth was now preoccupied with sucking and teasing the head of his cock. Removing her breasts around his cock now, she slowly swallowed it as it disappeared into her warm wet mouth. Her lips snapped closed around his shaft and she began to bob her head back and forth, his cock moving in and out of her mouth and coated with her warm saliva.

He knew that would definitely take her by surprise by smacking her onto the butt with the paddle. He then smacked the other side of her butt with the same intensity and knew that she was loving what he was doing to her. "I just did before you said anything love. There is more for you in store. I promise you that." He told her as he then with his right hand took the paddle so that it would go right in between her butt crack to rub up against her anus. He wanted to know if she would enjoy that or not. He moaned and grunted in pleasure on how she was giving a lot of attention to his cock. "That is it baby suck on my cock and show me how much you love it!" He told her with a smile as he heard her slurping onto it and taking it deeply into her mouth. He could feel how hot her mouth was as she took his cock into her mouth.

She was yet startled again when her other ass cheek was hit hard. She moaned with his cock buried deep down her throat. Sucking on it hard, her tongue was well trained and began to tease and rub up and down his shaft. She was sucking rather loudly and making sure nothing got abandoned from the pleasure she was delivering. Placing one of her hand against his pelvis to keep him still, her other free hand reached behind to smack her red tender ass again. "mmmm", she moaned and began to wiggle her ass up and down as he used to paddle to rub it against her tight hole between her cheeks. She didnt realize how hard she was sucking now, picking up the fast rhythm and pace. The tip suddenly hit back against her throat and triggered her gag reflex. It made her throat collapse around his cock, squeezing it hard.

creamy said:
She was yet startled again when her other ass cheek was hit hard. She moaned with his cock buried deep down her throat. Sucking on it hard, her tongue was well trained and began to tease and rub up and down his shaft. She was sucking rather loudly and making sure nothing got abandoned from the pleasure she was delivering. Placing one of her hand against his pelvis to keep him still, her other free hand reached behind to smack her red tender ass again. "mmmm", she moaned and began to wiggle her ass up and down as he used to paddle to rub it against her tight hole between her cheeks. She didnt realize how hard she was sucking now, picking up the fast rhythm and pace. The tip suddenly hit back against her throat and triggered her gag reflex. It made her throat collapse around his cock, squeezing it hard.

He was just loving what she was doing to him as he bucked up against her deeper and deeper as he felt his cock go into her mouth. Faster and faster he slid his cock deeply into her mouth. With the other hand that was free he grabbed the back of her head and began to hump her mouth with his cock giving her a nice fuck now. "Oh man baby! You are giving me the best BJ!" He moaned out to her in pleasure about. He soon grabbed a hold of her hair and began thrusting into her harder and harder now. As he could hear her moaning. He was starting to cum deeply into her mouth now in pleasure as he bucked and moaned out loud.

She moaned as he began to fuck her face and throat, penetrating his cock deep and as far as he could reach. She began to adapt to the sensation and moved her head accordingly to give him more pleasure. She could sense that he was about to reach his limit and soon her mouth was filled with his warm seed. Swallowing it quickly, she continued to milk his cock clean with her mouth. Eventually when she was satisfied, she pulled him out of her mouth with a 'popping' sound and looked up at his face. Licking her lower lips, she shuffled herself so now she was sitting on his lap again and leaning forward onto him. "That was delicious", she whispered while nudging her face and burying it into the side of his neck. "Your not done yet though...right?", she asked and tugged on his limp need to have it standing up again. She could smell that he was still full and could go another two rounds.

creamy said:
She moaned as he began to fuck her face and throat, penetrating his cock deep and as far as he could reach. She began to adapt to the sensation and moved her head accordingly to give him more pleasure. She could sense that he was about to reach his limit and soon her mouth was filled with his warm seed. Swallowing it quickly, she continued to milk his cock clean with her mouth. Eventually when she was satisfied, she pulled him out of her mouth with a 'popping' sound and looked up at his face. Licking her lower lips, she shuffled herself so now she was sitting on his lap again and leaning forward onto him. "That was delicious", she whispered while nudging her face and burying it into the side of his neck. "Your not done yet though...right?", she asked and tugged on his limp need to have it standing up again. She could smell that he was still full and could go another two rounds.

He continued to hump her mouth with his cock and he knew that she was loving this by the way she was moaning in pleasure with what he was doing to her. By the way she was moving up and down his shaft she was loving everything that was being done to her. He loved the sound of the popping sound from the way his cocked popped in her mouth. He could feel her place her face up against his neck. "Of course I am not done yet. I can last the whole night if I had to." He told her since she was out shopping earlier that day and that gave him time to have plenty of recovery for her to last further into the night. He was ready once again for her and wanted more.

She felt his cock in her hand start to grow hard again, which pleased her. Kissing and sucking along the side of his neck, she continued to stroke his cock to get it standing up again. "Thats great to hear because i'm all ready for you", she whispered into his ear. Her body was pressed up against him, her breasts squished up between them. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled his face closer and kissed his lips. Its wasnt a passionate kiss but more of a hungry rough kiss when she smacked her lips hard against his. Her lips did ache and throb for a bit but the pain was minimal and almost ignored. "How do you want to take me?"

creamy said:
She felt his cock in her hand start to grow hard again, which pleased her. Kissing and sucking along the side of his neck, she continued to stroke his cock to get it standing up again. "Thats great to hear because i'm all ready for you", she whispered into his ear. Her body was pressed up against him, her breasts squished up between them. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled his face closer and kissed his lips. Its wasnt a passionate kiss but more of a hungry rough kiss when she smacked her lips hard against his. Her lips did ache and throb for a bit but the pain was minimal and almost ignored. "How do you want to take me?"

When she was kissing and licking along the side of his neck he tilted his head to where it met with her lips causing them to kiss in a passionate way together. "I am glad that you are happy to hear that love because I am ready for you!" He assured her as he looked into her eyes and could feel her body pressed up against his. He loved this feeling that they were sharing together. He felt how hungry she was and wanted him by the way she was kissing him. He heard her question and then picked her up setting her up onto his desk. He instantly pulled her toward him to where he could slide his cock into her. "Now this is what I had in mind to do babydoll and I hope you love it too!" He said to her as he started to penetrate deeply inside her.

She made herself comfortable on the desk and slowly spread her legs apart for him. Waiting for him to position himself between her, she watched as his cock slowly started to disappear inside her. She released a nice moan for him as she felt her walls start to stretch from the inside. "Yes! I love it!", she replied. He was able to slip in and out of her with ease as she was extremely wet and one could tell from the wet sounds her pussy made. His cock was a perfect fit for her and so she squeezed her muscles around it to add in some resistance for him. "Fuck me harder!", she ordered and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him deeper.

creamy said:
She made herself comfortable on the desk and slowly spread her legs apart for him. Waiting for him to position himself between her, she watched as his cock slowly started to disappear inside her. She released a nice moan for him as she felt her walls start to stretch from the inside. "Yes! I love it!", she replied. He was able to slip in and out of her with ease as she was extremely wet and one could tell from the wet sounds her pussy made. His cock was a perfect fit for her and so she squeezed her muscles around it to add in some resistance for him. "Fuck me harder!", she ordered and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him deeper.

He loved to watch on how she welcomed him into sliding deeply inside her pussy. He began to thrust his cock deeper and deeper inside her. It felt easy due to how lubricated and wet she was from them having some forreplay prior to him giving her a nice fuck deeply into her pussy. He could feel her pussy tighten a bit around his cock. "I am glad that you love it baby!" He responded to her as he started to slide into her faster and faster now. Soon he was ramming and slamming the fuck out of her as you can hear it in the room that they were in. Harder and harder he would slam into her. "Oh I am going to fuck you harder just be patient my sweet!" He told her.

As he slammed himself harder and faster with each thrust, the entire desk was shaking from the impact. Yet it was still not rough enough for Amanda. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him even further inside her. That was when he hit her sweet spot and had her suddenly jerk up in pleasure. "Shit! Dont stop!", she whispered and tilted her head back with her eyes rolled back so all he could see was her white sclera. Her eye lids were fluttering, not completely open and not completely shut either. Her right hand slipped down from his neck and started to tease her pink erect nipples by pinching and twisting it.

creamy said:
As he slammed himself harder and faster with each thrust, the entire desk was shaking from the impact. Yet it was still not rough enough for Amanda. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him even further inside her. That was when he hit her sweet spot and had her suddenly jerk up in pleasure. "Shit! Dont stop!", she whispered and tilted her head back with her eyes rolled back so all he could see was her white sclera. Her eye lids were fluttering, not completely open and not completely shut either. Her right hand slipped down from his neck and started to tease her pink erect nipples by pinching and twisting it.

He had plans that if what he was doing to her was not hard enough then he possibly might pull out a french tickler that vibrated to see if that pleased her even more. The thing was that he did not want to stop what he was doing because that would spoil the mood that they are in at that moment. "I do not plan to stop." He told her as he continued to ram harder into her and faster now with each thrust. He kissed her lips softly yet deeply. He slammed harder into her with more force and as much of it as he could to keep her happy and wanting more from him. "That is it baby!" He said as he pounded harder into her thrusting as deeply as he could.

Her entire body was now trembling and shaking from the rough impact. He started to hit her G Spot several times now and it wasnt going to be long before she reached her peek. Her thighs were red from the slapping of their skin against each other. She twitched again, this time her left hand that was wrapped around his neck moving north and grabbing hold of his hair. She tugged on it, forcing his neck to extend back a few degrees and she leaned over to kiss his neck. She sucked on a nice patch of skin, leaving a visible red mark on his neck. And that was when she reached her orgasm and began to tighten around him in pulses.

creamy said:
Her entire body was now trembling and shaking from the rough impact. He started to hit her G Spot several times now and it wasnt going to be long before she reached her peek. Her thighs were red from the slapping of their skin against each other. She twitched again, this time her left hand that was wrapped around his neck moving north and grabbing hold of his hair. She tugged on it, forcing his neck to extend back a few degrees and she leaned over to kiss his neck. She sucked on a nice patch of skin, leaving a visible red mark on his neck. And that was when she reached her orgasm and began to tighten around him in pulses.

He knew that he had her close and wanted to make sure that she was pleased with what he was doing as he slammed and rammed the fuck out of her pussy. He grunted loudly as he did this. He was getting a work out from this and knew that he would be sore tomorrow from this. Slamming deeper and deeper inside her. As he worked his cock sliding faster and faster into her. "Oh yeah! That is it baby! I feel your hungry pussy lover." He told her as he felt her kiss his neck and leaving a red mark there. He nibbled onto her neck so that he could turn her on even more.

"Oh yess...", she moaned her orgasm into his ears and almost fell limp into his arms for a few seconds. But she was quick to recover and pulled herself away from his chest and leaned back on the desk again. She untied her legs that were wrapped around his waist and pulled them to the side. Her hands were wrapped around her thighs and literally digging her nails through her soft shiny skin. Panting for air with each forceful thrust, she looked up at him with her lustful yet sincere eyes. "Yes...fuck cum inside me Robert!"

creamy said:
"Oh yess...", she moaned her orgasm into his ears and almost fell limp into his arms for a few seconds. But she was quick to recover and pulled herself away from his chest and leaned back on the desk again. She untied her legs that were wrapped around his waist and pulled them to the side. Her hands were wrapped around her thighs and literally digging her nails through her soft shiny skin. Panting for air with each forceful thrust, she looked up at him with her lustful yet sincere eyes. "Yes...fuck cum inside me Robert!"

"You love what I am doing to you don't you baby?" He said smiling ramming so hard into her and hearing their bodies slapping together. He slams deeper into her and faster now. He watches as she is moving around just a bit in front of him. He continued to slide deeper and deeper into her. Slamming and ramming harder and harder inside her. As he felt her pussy snapping at his cock wanting him to cum deeply into her. "You want my hot cum don't you baby and how bad do you need it and want it?" He asked her as if he was wanting her to beg for it.

"I want your cum badly! Fill me up with your warm seed....pleaseee", she begged with her eyes and face. Her hungry pussy was trying to tighten around his shaft even more, milking his cock for his cum. She couldnt move much from the position she was in but she did get a good view of them fucking. She noticed how wet and shiny his cock was as it slipped in and out of her wet hole. She really did release her juices when she came and pretty soon she was going to have her second orgasm with him. "Shit I'm cumming again!"

creamy said:
"I want your cum badly! Fill me up with your warm seed....pleaseee", she begged with her eyes and face. Her hungry pussy was trying to tighten around his shaft even more, milking his cock for his cum. She couldnt move much from the position she was in but she did get a good view of them fucking. She noticed how wet and shiny his cock was as it slipped in and out of her wet hole. She really did release her juices when she came and pretty soon she was going to have her second orgasm with him. "Shit I'm cumming again!"

"That is it baby! I will give it to you. Do not worry about it because it will feel so good once I am done." He said smiling and feeling her pussy milking his cock for his cum. He loved how hungry and sexually she was for him because he was wanting her badly when she came home. He continued to slam harder and harder inside her. Deeper and deeper his cock penetrated so deeply into her pussy. He was very close in cumming, but he wanted to make this last a while before he came. Ramming faster and faster with his cock inside her pussy. He was very close as he thrusted and slammed into her. The sounds of their bodies slapping together could be heard due to it being so loud on how they fucked with each other. "That is it I want you to cum for me again lover!" Feeling her hot juices all over his cock. He finally came into her releasing what she was wanting for so long from him.

She arched her back as she screamed out his name in pleasure. Her entire body was twitching and her pussy was contracting with strong pulses. Her nails had left a nice marking along the insides of her thighs as she held herself in that position. And soon she felt her own release of juices mix up with his seed as he erupted inside her. The warm thick cum that she had been begging for filled her womb. "Ah yesss thats the spot!", she commented with a satisfactory smile on her face. She was still trembling from her orgasm and her body was pretty much sore from the rough impact. But they were no where done for the night. She continued to suck out every last drop of cum from his orgasm with her pussy until he was pretty much dry for the time being.

creamy said:
She arched her back as she screamed out his name in pleasure. Her entire body was twitching and her pussy was contracting with strong pulses. Her nails had left a nice marking along the insides of her thighs as she held herself in that position. And soon she felt her own release of juices mix up with his seed as he erupted inside her. The warm thick cum that she had been begging for filled her womb. "Ah yesss thats the spot!", she commented with a satisfactory smile on her face. She was still trembling from her orgasm and her body was pretty much sore from the rough impact. But they were no where done for the night. She continued to suck out every last drop of cum from his orgasm with her pussy until he was pretty much dry for the time being.

He could tell that she was very much into what he was doing to her by the results of her moaning loudly and by the way that she kept him inside her hot wet pussy. He felt her pussy walls clamping down onto his cock wanting to milk every last drop of cum that he had. He knew that she would not waste a single drop of his seed. "That is it baby! You wanted it and now you have it!" He told her as he kissed her lips. He would love to cuddle and hold her a bit so that then they could go at it once again. He loved the carnal sex that they were having, but he also wanted some slow take your time love making as well which made it special also to enjoy. He would love to explore every inch of the woman that he loved her body by kissing and licking it. As he know that she would enjoy doing the same thing to him as well.

She kissed him back, sucking on his lower lip as the room now smelled of sex. It was than that her stomach decided to growl from 'real' hungry and he would notice from the vibrations it sent down towards where they were connected. She blushed and rubbed her flat stomach. "Havnt ate since breakfast", she admitted. It was a wonder why she hadnt faint during sex or where exactly she got the energy from. While he was still inside her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Pushing her body against him, she hinted him to pick her up. "Lets continue in the kitchen?", she suggested and snuggled up against his chest. Resting her head, she could feel how his heart beat was faster than usually from the work out they just had.

creamy said:
She kissed him back, sucking on his lower lip as the room now smelled of sex. It was than that her stomach decided to growl from 'real' hungry and he would notice from the vibrations it sent down towards where they were connected. She blushed and rubbed her flat stomach. "Havnt ate since breakfast", she admitted. It was a wonder why she hadnt faint during sex or where exactly she got the energy from. While he was still inside her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Pushing her body against him, she hinted him to pick her up. "Lets continue in the kitchen?", she suggested and snuggled up against his chest. Resting her head, she could feel how his heart beat was faster than usually from the work out they just had.

He could feel when she kissed him back her sucking onto his lower lip. Yes the room did have an aroma of sex in the air all right since they went at it hard and fast from when she started to tease him a bit hinting that she was wanting some just as badly as he did. He did pick her up and carried her into the kitchen. "That is not good that you have not eaten since breakfast. It is not good to skip meals lover. You should try to eat a small snack in between meals you know." He told her as he set her down onto the kitchen counter now. Feeling her closely pressed up against his body. He loved holding her into his arms and kissed her right back onto her lips now.

"I know. I just didnt have time or more so lost track of time", she sighed and kissed him back with her hand resting on his chest. Her naked butt landing on the cold kitchen counter made her shiver lightly. Looking around the kitchen to find something to eat, she reached for the fruit bowl off to the side and grabbed herself a banana. Too lazy to cook or make something, she peeled the fruit and took a bite before offering him some. "You know....", she paused herself to swallow. "There is something you didnt do 'properly'".

creamy said:
"I know. I just didnt have time or more so lost track of time", she sighed and kissed him back with her hand resting on his chest. Her naked butt landing on the cold kitchen counter made her shiver lightly. Looking around the kitchen to find something to eat, she reached for the fruit bowl off to the side and grabbed herself a banana. Too lazy to cook or make something, she peeled the fruit and took a bite before offering him some. "You know....", she paused herself to swallow. "There is something you didnt do 'properly'".

"That is not good that you lost track of time or did not have the time to get something to eat love." He said to her as he felt her hand on his chest. He smiled looking deeply into her beautiful eyes. He could hear her landing onto the counter when he placed her there. He did take a bite of the banana when she offered it to him to eat. "What is that my sweet?" As he stood there patiently listening to her as he ate the banana that he had in his mouth. He wondered what he did not do properly he was thinking in his head in wonderment. "What was it that I did not do properly sweets?" He asked her waiting for her answer to him so that the next time he can correct it and make it much better than what it was before.

She was silent for a good while as she finished her banana and at the same time make him stand in suspense. She giggled at how clueless he sounded. Tossing the peel to the side of the counter, she pushed a few strands of her blond hair behind her ear. She than slowly took off her ring from her finger and grabbed his hand. Placing the ring in his palm, she pushed him away. "Ask me properly", she demanded. Yes she got the ring back but he still had to ask her. And it was every girl's dream to hear watch her man go on his knees and propose. It just didnt feel right wearing a ring without going through that commonly practiced ritual.

Back
Top Bottom