Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens invade (RobBase086 x creamy)

creamy said:
((Sorry I have a bad memory so lets forget she went to her boss for now))

As she blindly walked out of the store, she was startled when she was approached by a man. She eyed him from top to bottom and returned him a smile. "Hello. I am doing fine. How can I help you?", she asked while dropping her bags to the floor as they were rather heavy or so she made it seem. She pressed her dark hair behind her ear and waited for his reply while tapping her high heels on the floor.

((It is ok no worries about it.))

The man did not mean to startle her as he noticed that she had jumped a bit when he said something to her. He knew that she was eying him and he smiled back t her as well. "That is good that you are doing fine and yes you might be able to help me." He said with a smile to her as he watched her place her bags onto the ground. "Well I own a strip club here in town and I was wondering if you would like to come out for Amateur night by chance?" He said it with a smile because with a body likes hers dancing she would more than likely earn a lot of money that way.

She was listening rather carefully. Funny how this man would offer her a job when she needed it the most. "Oh...so you believe that my body is that beautiful?", she questioned him. She thought about it for a nice while before her sexual urges kicked in again. "Yes! I am looking for a job and it would be a pity if I never took advantage of my body", she winked at him before leaning over and whispering into his ears. "I can do more than just strip", she added with a playful chuckle.

creamy said:
She was listening rather carefully. Funny how this man would offer her a job when she needed it the most. "Oh...so you believe that my body is that beautiful?", she questioned him. She thought about it for a nice while before her sexual urges kicked in again. "Yes! I am looking for a job and it would be a pity if I never took advantage of my body", she winked at him before leaning over and whispering into his ears. "I can do more than just strip", she added with a playful chuckle.

He talked to her about amatuer night hoping that she would come out to try to win some extra money. "Yes you have a great body my dear and you are very beautiful as well." He told her with a smile as he listend to what she had to say not realizing that she would be wanting some sex from him. "That is great that you are looking for a job right now. I would like to see if you can dance and all and then go from there. If I like what I see when you dance then that would be perfect!" He told her with a smile as he then felt her leaning in and then whispering into his ear. "Well that is great that you can do more than just strip, but I run a business and I cannot have any of my ladies performing any sexual acts in my club because then it would be shut down by the cops." He told her being truthful about it.

She pouted at his warning but really let it slip out of her other ear. If there was men in the room, there was no controlling her and almost no guarantee that she wont do anything sexual. "Well thats no fun. But I am desperate", she said and leaned down to grab her bags again. She made sure that he got to see a good deal of her cleavage before she straightened her self up again. "Anyhow you want to see me dance before you give me the job? Or am I already secured with that position?", she asked while trying to make it obvious that she was interested in getting some alone time with this man. She was eyeing his body again, her eyes concentrating more on his crotch than his face.

creamy said:
She pouted at his warning but really let it slip out of her other ear. If there was men in the room, there was no controlling her and almost no guarantee that she wont do anything sexual. "Well thats no fun. But I am desperate", she said and leaned down to grab her bags again. She made sure that he got to see a good deal of her cleavage before she straightened her self up again. "Anyhow you want to see me dance before you give me the job? Or am I already secured with that position?", she asked while trying to make it obvious that she was interested in getting some alone time with this man. She was eyeing his body again, her eyes concentrating more on his crotch than his face.

He knew that she was unhappy with hearing that his job was a business and not a horror house for her to have sex in. "Well it is a place where guys come to get teased and leave the strippers with money." He told her trying to explain it to her. "I am giving you a try out I stated as a amateur. I want to see how well you dance and if you are good then I may hire you full time." He told her because he wanted to make sure he was putting something out there for men to want to come and see. He did notice her cleavage and liked what he saw. He had a nice smile on his face and then told her, "Amateur night is this Thursday at 11:00. So if you are looking to try out then that is the night to try out and see what happens." He told her.

"Ah I see", she said with a bit of disappointment. "But where exactly is this strip club? There are alot around here", she asked. She noticed a few males walk by while the converse, some of them taking an interest in her already. It was hard to ignore her and that attractive scent her body released. "I will be there at Thursday at 11 than". She actually didnt know how to dance but she wasnt going to tell him and loose the opportunity. "Well I need to go now", she responded and started to head back outside to her car. She really wanted to go back home and smoother Robert with her horny body.

creamy said:
"Ah I see", she said with a bit of disappointment. "But where exactly is this strip club? There are alot around here", she asked. She noticed a few males walk by while the converse, some of them taking an interest in her already. It was hard to ignore her and that attractive scent her body released. "I will be there at Thursday at 11 than". She actually didnt know how to dance but she wasnt going to tell him and loose the opportunity. "Well I need to go now", she responded and started to head back outside to her car. She really wanted to go back home and smoother Robert with her horny body.

"I am glad that you understand about that." He said as he looked at her and then listened intently as to what she had to say to him. "It is on Wardorf St. and the name of the place is The Silver Bullet. Yes I know that there is a lot around here, but nothing like The Silver Bullet though." He said proudly about his strip club that he owned. He placed his arm around her waist and liked the goods that she had. "Ok that sounds good to me about seeing you on Thursday night then at 11 then sexy." Smiling and winking at her. By the way the guys were walking past them he knew that they had their eyes on her and she was attracting them. "Well take it easy and see you on Thursday then beautiful!" As he started to walk back to his car now to head to his business.

(Happy New years)
She smiled at him as she turned around to leave for her car. She made a quick change to her true blonde form before making a quick stop at the restaurant she worked at. Once giving them her resignation, she drove back home with a car full of clothes and a ring on her finger. Amanda entered the house, hoping Robert was still around. It wasnt going to be long before she got serious with her real 'mission'. "Robert?", she question while going upto her room.

creamy said:
(Happy New years)
She smiled at him as she turned around to leave for her car. She made a quick change to her true blonde form before making a quick stop at the restaurant she worked at. Once giving them her resignation, she drove back home with a car full of clothes and a ring on her finger. Amanda entered the house, hoping Robert was still around. It wasnt going to be long before she got serious with her real 'mission'. "Robert?", she question while going upto her room.

(Happy New Years to you too!)

Blake just turned around and went back toward the mall to go inside to do some shopping even though Monica had captured his attention due to how beautiful she was and her body as well. He hoped that she would do well when she showed up at the strip club for the night to strip and would not get stage fright at all. Robert was busy figuring out for his job how many miles he has driven and how long it would take for him to show up there. He was looking over Mapquest when he heard the woman that he loves calling for him. "Yes I am in the office baby!" He responded to her.

She was trying a few clothes on in her room before she decided to keep on a nice red mini skirt and cute red top (that only covered her breasts) and join him in his office. She noticed how busy and concentrated he appeared as she leaned over from behind his chair. She glanced at what he was doing while working away massaging his tense shoulders. "You seem tense. What are you doing?", she asked with curiosity. She decided it wasnt appropriate to tell him her possible new employment. He would obviously disapprove of it.

creamy said:
She was trying a few clothes on in her room before she decided to keep on a nice red mini skirt and cute red top (that only covered her breasts) and join him in his office. She noticed how busy and concentrated he appeared as she leaned over from behind his chair. She glanced at what he was doing while working away massaging his tense shoulders. "You seem tense. What are you doing?", she asked with curiosity. She decided it wasnt appropriate to tell him her possible new employment. He would obviously disapprove of it.

He heard her coming into the office and felt her hands on his shoulders as she began to massage them. "I am doing some work for my job hun and that feels good on what you are doing to me." He tells her as he looks up and she is so close for him to kiss her sweet lips. He softly kisses them. "I missed you lover while you were gone." He informs her being very happy to see her once again with a smile on his face. As he then switches his attention from the computer onto her instead. "How did the shopping go for you? You did not have too much fun did you?"

She continued to work on those tense hard muscles of his shoulder and back, trying to melt away a few knots. "I missed you to. And yes I had fun but not too much fun", she chuckled. She did enjoy being with that cashier in the change room but it wasnt the best sex. It was an exciting situation as they could have easily been caught. But her best was still the man who sat infront of her. "Mmm are you planning a trip? WHere are you going?", she asked when she noticed he had Mapquest open. "You wont leave me right?"

creamy said:
She continued to work on those tense hard muscles of his shoulder and back, trying to melt away a few knots. "I missed you to. And yes I had fun but not too much fun", she chuckled. She did enjoy being with that cashier in the change room but it wasnt the best sex. It was an exciting situation as they could have easily been caught. But her best was still the man who sat infront of her. "Mmm are you planning a trip? WHere are you going?", she asked when she noticed he had Mapquest open. "You wont leave me right?"

He loved the feel of her hands working onto his shoulders as he felt his muscles start to relax as she did this for him. "I am glad tht you missed me and I am also glad that you enjoyed yourself while you went shopping." He said to her as he was planning his trip and pay that he would receive for each mile that he drove for his job with the federal government. "Yes I have to go out of town to do testing for MEPS. You should remember this love. I am going to a high school to give the ASVAB test to students who want to join the military." He felt that she should know this because he has been doing this job for quite sometime now. "No I am not leaving you." He told her to comfort her.

"So how many days will you be gone? Cant I come?", she wondered but realized that she also had a job 'interview' if you want to call it. She sighed and leaned her head forward to slowly implant small kisses along the side of his neck while concentrating on the screen to where he was going. She could easily turn into someone else and find the location. Of course she doubt she would find anything important at a high school. And than her stomach growled. "I'm hungry."

creamy said:
"So how many days will you be gone? Cant I come?", she wondered but realized that she also had a job 'interview' if you want to call it. She sighed and leaned her head forward to slowly implant small kisses along the side of his neck while concentrating on the screen to where he was going. She could easily turn into someone else and find the location. Of course she doubt she would find anything important at a high school. And than her stomach growled. "I'm hungry."

"This is not a several day trip love. It is only for a few hours and then I drive back home here." He let her know so that she would not worry about it. "No I am sorry, but you cannot come along on this." He told her because he could not have anyone else with him at the high school giving the ASVAB test. He felt her move closer to his neck and could feel her breathing along the side of it while giving him soft kisses. "Well I could possibly fix something for you to eat if you would like for me to do that for you lover?' He asked her as he turned his head toward her and passionately kissed her onto her lips.

"Alright", she whispered and leaned into his kiss. She really didnt know much details of his work. Just enough to explain to someone if they were to ask 'what does your boyfriend do?'. Other than that, she thought he did a boring job. Well that was before the alien took over her body. All of a sudden she decided to show more interest now. While still kissing, she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Her own right hand slipped down between their bodies and began to rub against his crotch. Yup she was hungry for more than just food now.

creamy said:
"Alright", she whispered and leaned into his kiss. She really didnt know much details of his work. Just enough to explain to someone if they were to ask 'what does your boyfriend do?'. Other than that, she thought he did a boring job. Well that was before the alien took over her body. All of a sudden she decided to show more interest now. While still kissing, she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Her own right hand slipped down between their bodies and began to rub against his crotch. Yup she was hungry for more than just food now.

"I am glad that you understand my sweet." He said to her as he felt her kissing him and then her tongue going into his mouth to play with his once again. While he felt her body get closer to his he felt her hand go down to his crotch region and became hard for her. He knew that she was wanting to have a little fun passionate love making for the night. He gave her nice ass a squeeze while embracing her and then felt her start to straddle him in the computer chair that he was sitting in. He moved his hands up to her breasts and began to squeeze and fondle them. "I can see you are hungry for a lot more than just food." He said to her with a smile as he then played with her nipples a bit.

She could feel his instant response to her touch. Giving him a moan of approval as he began to tease her nipples, she made herself comfortable on his lap. "Yes....I am hungry and only you can fulfill that void", she whispered and helped him to slip her tiny top off her. She snuggled up against him but her hips were moving above his growing need, rubbing her firm ass against him. "But you have to admit your just as hungry and besides you look stressful working so hard", she said while providing him with a nice lap dance. Her hands were wrapped up and around his neck, pulling herself closer. He would notice how her scent had changed now as if she was calling for him to mate but through release of invisible chemicals.

creamy said:
She could feel his instant response to her touch. Giving him a moan of approval as he began to tease her nipples, she made herself comfortable on his lap. "Yes....I am hungry and only you can fulfill that void", she whispered and helped him to slip her tiny top off her. She snuggled up against him but her hips were moving above his growing need, rubbing her firm ass against him. "But you have to admit your just as hungry and besides you look stressful working so hard", she said while providing him with a nice lap dance. Her hands were wrapped up and around his neck, pulling herself closer. He would notice how her scent had changed now as if she was calling for him to mate but through release of invisible chemicals.

He could tell that she was very much in the mood for a night of passion with him by the way she was acting and all. He loved this feeling though especially after he had been working all day. He helped her to remove her top and played more with her breasts along with her nipples as he pulled and twisted onto them. "I am glad that you are very hungry and I sure do plan to take care of your needs lover!" He assured her as he felt her hips moving over his hard cock that was so wanting to be deeply inside her so that he could please her and make her moan loudly for him. He felt as she rubbed her ass onto his crotch region even more. "Yes I am as hungry for this as you are sweetie." He told her kissing her more as he felt her arms go around his neck. He did feel very aroused and attracted to her due to the scent and aroma that was coming off of her body.

She giggled as they leaned up against each other. Her pink nipples were erect with excitement and so was her little nub of nerves that was rubbing against the fabric of her panties. Whispering a soft moan into his ears, she sucked on his right ear lobe. Pulling away once more, she grabbed hold of his shirt and tugged it off his body. Shifting herself backwards a bit so she had access to the hem of his pants, she rested her palm against his bulge and began to massage it. Feeling it twitch up against her hand, she undid his pants to pull his hard cock free from it's confinement.

creamy said:
She giggled as they leaned up against each other. Her pink nipples were erect with excitement and so was her little nub of nerves that was rubbing against the fabric of her panties. Whispering a soft moan into his ears, she sucked on his right ear lobe. Pulling away once more, she grabbed hold of his shirt and tugged it off his body. Shifting herself backwards a bit so she had access to the hem of his pants, she rested her palm against his bulge and began to massage it. Feeling it twitch up against her hand, she undid his pants to pull his hard cock free from it's confinement.

He smiled as he heard her giggle and felt her body up against his. He did notice how erect her nipples were due to him playing with them as he leaned his face up to them and began to kiss and lick her breasts. His tongue licked over her nipples and began to suck onto them. He sucked hard onto them as he felt her start to rub onto his hard cock and then undo his pants. He took one of his hands and began to rub and massage her pussy. He could tell how excited she was to be with him due to how wet she was and hot her pussy was for him. He smiled as he did this to her. He felt her take his hard cock from his pants and play with it some. He knew that it was going to be a long night of heated passion with his beautiful fiance. Kissing her deeply and passionately as he sucked onto her tongue and lower lip now.

Releasing a nice heavenly moan into his ears as he sucked on her nipples, she started off stroking his hard cock within the palm of her hand. He could feel the ring on her finger rub against his shaft. "mmm I got the ring back", she whispered and gave his cock a nice tug. Her own wet pussy was twitching at his touch and aching for more. But she wanted to do something first before he decided to drill his cock up her. Pulling herself away from his lap, she went on her knees infront of him. Giving him a wink, she pulled his pants all the way down towards his ankle and spread his legs apart so she could hit between them while he remained seating on his chair. Like a prowling animal, she latched onto his hard manhood with both of her hands. Stroking him up and down, she pressed her new enlarged soft breasts up against it.

creamy said:
Releasing a nice heavenly moan into his ears as he sucked on her nipples, she started off stroking his hard cock within the palm of her hand. He could feel the ring on her finger rub against his shaft. "mmm I got the ring back", she whispered and gave his cock a nice tug. Her own wet pussy was twitching at his touch and aching for more. But she wanted to do something first before he decided to drill his cock up her. Pulling herself away from his lap, she went on her knees infront of him. Giving him a wink, she pulled his pants all the way down towards his ankle and spread his legs apart so she could hit between them while he remained seating on his chair. Like a prowling animal, she latched onto his hard manhood with both of her hands. Stroking him up and down, she pressed her new enlarged soft breasts up against it.

As he listened to her moan into his ears he was just so much aroused by how horny she was for him. He wanted her just as badly as she wanted him. Feeling her hands stroking at his cock and he could feel that ring that he had given to her on her finger that was stroking him. "I am glad that you got that ring back from her baby." He said to her smiling as he rubbed and sucked harder onto her nipples. He then nibbled at them pulling onto them with his teeth. Feeling as she tugged onto his cock with both hands. He felt her seperate his legs even further apart so that she could get into where she wanted to go which was his cock. He winked back at her as she pulled his pants down. He loved the feeling of her large breasts rubbing up against his cock as he smiled and gave her ass a nice smack now.

Her breasts had now embraced his cock. Groping her own breasts, she pressed them against his swollen cock and began to massage it. She wiggled her ass when he gave it a nice spanking and moaned. "Come on.....I'm pretty sure you can smack harder than that", she teased while moving herself up and down with her breasts stroking his cock. Amanda never really tried this before on him but the alien inside her wanted to experience it. She watched as the tip of his cock would appear and disappear between her breasts. As it came back up again towards her face, she would give the tip a nice lick with her tongue.

creamy said:
Her breasts had now embraced his cock. Groping her own breasts, she pressed them against his swollen cock and began to massage it. She wiggled her ass when he gave it a nice spanking and moaned. "Come on.....I'm pretty sure you can smack harder than that", she teased while moving herself up and down with her breasts stroking his cock. Amanda never really tried this before on him but the alien inside her wanted to experience it. She watched as the tip of his cock would appear and disappear between her breasts. As it came back up again towards her face, she would give the tip a nice lick with her tongue.

It felt good to Robert feeling her tits sliding up and down his cock as she was getting a nice titty fuck. He smiled looking into her eyes as he felt her massage her breasts with his cock in between them. He then watched as she teased him by wiggling her ass for him. He knew that he had to get a little more rougher with her and pulled open from his desk the drawer and inside of it he had a paddle in there. He removed it and smacked her so hard it echoed inside the room. He smiled and knew that he had smacked her hard with it as it left a red mark on her butt cheek. "Is that hard enough for you now?' he asked her with a smile as he then felt her lick his tip and he loved the feeling and the pleasure that she was doing to him.

Back
Top Bottom