Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens invade (RobBase086 x creamy)

creamy

Star
Another stressful night for the twenty five year old blonde Amanda as she drove onto the small driveway of her boyfriend's flat. She hated her job at the restaurant where she served food to costumers while wearing a disgusting uniform. A stupid maid outfit that had all the intentions of arousing the customers so they can than head over to the night club just next door. Yup that was how business worked around here. Atleast she was allowed to leave two hours early today. No complaining there.

She sighed as she got out of her red convertible, now dressed in blue jean shorts and a red tub top that was hiding under her black jacket. She was wearing dark shades and a gucci purse hanging from her wrist. She slammed the door of the car and quickly turned around when she heard a huge explosion. The sky seemed to have gone bright white all of a sudden. Sure to blind anyone who wasnt wearing any dark glasses. Thinking it was nothing more but the lightening, she began to walk towards the front door. Fishing for keys in her purse, she pushed through the front door and into the warm house. "Yo Lazy I'm home!", she shouted but realize he wasnt in the bottom floor. So she slowly began to climb the set of stairs towards the bedroom. She heard some moaning and a voice of another woman. One could only draw one conclusion from that. "HEY!"

creamy said:
Another stressful night for the twenty five year old blonde Amanda as she drove onto the small driveway of her boyfriend's flat. She hated her job at the restaurant where she served food to costumers while wearing a disgusting uniform. A stupid maid outfit that had all the intentions of arousing the customers so they can than head over to the night club just next door. Yup that was how business worked around here. Atleast she was allowed to leave two hours early today. No complaining there.

She sighed as she got out of her red convertible, now dressed in blue jean shorts and a red tub top that was hiding under her black jacket. She was wearing dark shades and a gucci purse hanging from her wrist. She slammed the door of the car and quickly turned around when she heard a huge explosion. The sky seemed to have gone bright white all of a sudden. Sure to blind anyone who wasnt wearing any dark glasses. Thinking it was nothing more but the lightening, she began to walk towards the front door. Fishing for keys in her purse, she pushed through the front door and into the warm house. "Yo Lazy I'm home!", she shouted but realize he wasnt in the bottom floor. So she slowly began to climb the set of stairs towards the bedroom. She heard some moaning and a voice of another woman. One could only draw one conclusion from that. "HEY!"

Robert did not know that Amanda was home and that she would find out about him and her best friend sleeping together in their bed. Robert worked as a federal employee for MEPS which is for in processing of men and women who want to join the military. He basically administered the ASVAB test to high school students and possible recruits that want to join the military.

Robert was too busy pleasing Heather who was Amanda's best friend and have known each other since they were young. Just as Robert came that is when he heard the door open up and saw his girlfriend standing at the bedroom door. Not knowing what to say Robert said, "Hi baby! How was your day?" What Robert was hoping is that Amanda would not mind him sleeping with her best friend and might be open to a threesome by chance.

Amanda wished that the moaning that didnt belong to her boyfriend wasnt who she thought it was. She gasped with her jaws dropped when she saw who it was. Her best friend Heather was entangled with her boyfriend. And what was more disturbing was that she could smell her boyfriend's fresh cum. Her surprised expression didnt last long and she was quick to calm herself down. Of course Robert would know better than to trust her.

Amanda slowly pulled herself on the bed and towards him. She was on all fours as she tried to approach him like a dangerous tigress on a hunt. "mm it was a nice day. And yourself? I see you took the liberty to fuck someone else while I was away. Oh Heather? Didnt see you there. Well all I could see was your ass being rammed by my boyfriend's cock!", she finally yelled the ending. She was quick in changing her emotions and all they could see was anger in her eyes.

creamy said:
Amanda wished that the moaning that didnt belong to her boyfriend wasnt who she thought it was. She gasped with her jaws dropped when she saw who it was. Her best friend Heather was entangled with her boyfriend. And what was more disturbing was that she could smell her boyfriend's fresh cum. Her surprised expression didnt last long and she was quick to calm herself down. Of course Robert would know better than to trust her.

Amanda slowly pulled herself on the bed and towards him. She was on all fours as she tried to approach him like a dangerous tigress on a hunt. "mm it was a nice day. And yourself? I see you took the liberty to fuck someone else while I was away. Oh Heather? Didnt see you there. Well all I could see was your ass being rammed by my boyfriend's cock!", she finally yelled the ending. She was quick in changing her emotions and all they could see was anger in her eyes.

Robert very much was in love with Amanda since they have been serious with each other for over a year. Heather was the one who had seduced him and wanted to spoil what Robert and Amanda had together because she was jealous of what they had. She had no luck in finding the right guy and knew that Robert was planning a very special trip for Amanda so that he could propose to her and ask her hand in marriage. His jaw was wide open when he saw that Amanda had arrived home from work. He was hoping that some customer would have kept her there at work or that her boss even possibly a co-worker of hers would have kept her there for a while because he was planning to send Heather home.

Robert just watched Amanda climb onto their bed as she moved up onto the bed as if she was ready to attack her prey. He loved it when Amanda was on all fours because that is how he loved to take her from behind in bed with her. "I really cannot complain about it and I am glad that you had a nice day at work today. Let me explain kitten I was seduced by Heather here and she was the one to come onto me." Heather laid there with a smile on her face pleased that she was just fucked by Rob in their bed. "Yes I am here and I loved what your boyfriend did to me to please me here!" She said in a way to make Amanda more jealous of what she had done. Robert knew that it was going to cause a arguement over what was going on in the bedroom and was ready to sleep in the living room on the couch once Amanda spoke her mind.

It was one of those rare days that she was sent home early in hopes of spending more time with her boyfriend. And to spot him with another woman in bed was just not the smartest 'welcome back home sweetheart' she ever received. It was just as hurtful to know that it was her best friend there! If it was some random prostitute he picked up from the street, fine maybe it wouldnt have hurt so much. But she would have still be angry none the less.

"Are you kidding me? I have men flirt with me everyday at work. You dont see me sleeping around with any of them! Dont you have any self control!", she yelled at him. Well she couldnt call herself an angel. There was a time when she too slept around with men but that was during the beginning of their relationship when they werent as serious. But now it had been a year since he was the only one she slept with.

Amanda glared at Heather who was having too much fun watching these two couples fall apart. No Amanda refused to give her what she wanted. She wasnt going to break up with him and make Heather the happiest bitch on earth. And she wasnt going to run off and cry. She was going to make him beg on his knees for her again. "Well than. You inconsiderate bastard. Why dont you two finish where you left off and I go find another guy to sleep with. How about that?", she hissed with her dangerous eyes and pulled herself away from them. She leaned over to grab her purse that she dropped on the floor and made sure Robert got a good view of her legs and ass. Heather was good looking but Amanda was the one who could brag about her body. And so Amanda stepped out of the room and headed out, trying to fight away tears of frustration and betrayal.

creamy said:
It was one of those rare days that she was sent home early in hopes of spending more time with her boyfriend. And to spot him with another woman in bed was just not the smartest 'welcome back home sweetheart' she ever received. It was just as hurtful to know that it was her best friend there! If it was some random prostitute he picked up from the street, fine maybe it wouldnt have hurt so much. But she would have still be angry none the less.

"Are you kidding me? I have men flirt with me everyday at work. You dont see me sleeping around with any of them! Dont you have any self control!", she yelled at him. Well she couldnt call herself an angel. There was a time when she too slept around with men but that was during the beginning of their relationship when they werent as serious. But now it had been a year since he was the only one she slept with.

Amanda glared at Heather who was having too much fun watching these two couples fall apart. No Amanda refused to give her what she wanted. She wasnt going to break up with him and make Heather the happiest bitch on earth. And she wasnt going to run off and cry. She was going to make him beg on his knees for her again. "Well than. You inconsiderate bastard. Why dont you two finish where you left off and I go find another guy to sleep with. How about that?", she hissed with her dangerous eyes and pulled herself away from them. She leaned over to grab her purse that she dropped on the floor and made sure Robert got a good view of her legs and ass. Heather was good looking but Amanda was the one who could brag about her body. And so Amanda stepped out of the room and headed out, trying to fight away tears of frustration and betrayal.

Robert was truely in love with Amanda and felt very bad about getting caught with Amanda. He always let other women know that he had a girlfriend and was seriously involved with. Heather just felt as if she could have anything that she wanted including her best friends man. Robert was very upset about it and knew he was going to be in the doghouse with Amanda until he can once again earn her trust with him.

"Well she did come onto me and threw herself onto me Amanda and no I am not kidding! I know that you would have men flirting with you because you are a very attractive woman Amanda. No I do not because I know how much you love me and I love you as well! I thought that I would let you know that I had something very special planned for us to leave for the tropics for a couple of weeks. It was going to be something very special and I told Heather about it too because she knows that I was going to propose to you on the beach with the stars and the moon out at night." He told her which he was not lying about because he had the plane tickets purchased and all. Plus, he was talking to her boss about giving her some time off to spend with him for a couple of weeks.

Heather could tell that Amanda was very angry with her and that if Amanda could rip her head off she would do it without any problems at all. Robert did not know what he was going to have to go through to make Amanda happy once again. "You saw that we were finished already and Heather can go back to her house! I do not want to see her around here anymore!" He said in a very stern voice because he was very angry that Heather caused them to arugue and fight now. Robert instantly got out of bed to follow Amanda to the kitchen where he watched her grab a bottle of wine to drink in a glass. "Amanda I am very sorry! I do love you with all of my heart!" He told her.
creamy said:

Heather pouted on the bed when her needs were soon forgotten. She didnt care that she just ruined a perfectly good relationship because that was her motive afterall. She watched the two couples head downstairs in hopes of making up. But she knew Amanda's trust was hard to gain back. While they were downstairs, she began to look around the room and snoop into Robert's belongings. She found the ring and the vacation tickets. She smirked as she slipped the ring on her slim fingers and admired it against the light.

Amanda was ready to get all drunk tonight. She didnt want to deal with more of this as she filled her glass of wine and took a sip. "You know sweet talking barely works on me. I am sure Heather would be pleased to go with you on the vacation. And if you really do love me, than you would have thought it over before getting in bed with her!". She sighed and rubbed her throbbing temples with her hand. She could feel a headache coming. She took another sip and looked back at him. She pitied him slightly for being such a weak male with strong urges. And it wasnt her fault she was on her period for the past few days that she refused to sleep with him. "Rob I need some air", she said and slowly got up from her seat and walked towards the front door with the glass of wine still in her hands. She noticed Heather was all dressed up and was wearing a ring on her finger. She realized it was 'her' ring as Heather wasnt dating anyone in particular to get engaged all of a sudden. "Oh...I see", Amanda mumbled obviously getting the wrong impression from it all. She slipped out of the door and into the peaceful night.

creamy said:
Heather pouted on the bed when her needs were soon forgotten. She didnt care that she just ruined a perfectly good relationship because that was her motive afterall. She watched the two couples head downstairs in hopes of making up. But she knew Amanda's trust was hard to gain back. While they were downstairs, she began to look around the room and snoop into Robert's belongings. She found the ring and the vacation tickets. She smirked as she slipped the ring on her slim fingers and admired it against the light.

Amanda was ready to get all drunk tonight. She didnt want to deal with more of this as she filled her glass of wine and took a sip. "You know sweet talking barely works on me. I am sure Heather would be pleased to go with you on the vacation. And if you really do love me, than you would have thought it over before getting in bed with her!". She sighed and rubbed her throbbing temples with her hand. She could feel a headache coming. She took another sip and looked back at him. She pitied him slightly for being such a weak male with strong urges. And it wasnt her fault she was on her period for the past few days that she refused to sleep with him. "Rob I need some air", she said and slowly got up from her seat and walked towards the front door with the glass of wine still in her hands. She noticed Heather was all dressed up and was wearing a ring on her finger. She realized it was 'her' ring as Heather wasnt dating anyone in particular to get engaged all of a sudden. "Oh...I see", Amanda mumbled obviously getting the wrong impression from it all. She slipped out of the door and into the peaceful night.

Robert did not really love Heather. The only woman that he truely loved was Amanda who he has been with through thick and thin for the past year. Robert was following Amanda to the kitchen to try to talk to her and let her know that it was not easy having a woman throw themselves at him and start to remove his clothes off from his body. Plus, Heather rubbed his crotch region which would arouse any man when a woman does that to them.

Robert just watched Amanda fill her glass up with her favorite wine that she loved to drink. "Yes I know that sweet talking barely works on you, but you have to believe me that it is you who I am in love with and want to grow old with Amanda. No I do not want her going with me on that vacation. I had that planned for you and I to go on. She was the one that forced me and pushed me onto the bed." He told her being serious about it and not lying either. "How was I suppose to resist a forceful woman like that Amanda?" He asked her as he did not know that Heather was busy going through his things and would steal the ring that he had purchased for Amanda to propose to her while on vacation. Robert knew that Amanda was definitely stressed out now that she was upset on what she came home to. "I understand Amanda and no worries because I will sleep on the couch tonight." What Robert did not know what was going to happen later on that night though which would shock him about his girlfriend. Heather had a smile on her face now that she stole the ring that was meant for Amanda and not her. "Yes do you not like the ring that Robert had purchased for you? Now that you will not be getting engaged to him I do not think you need it." Heather said as she was about ready to leave the house.

Amanda still couldnt believe the excuses he was coming up with. She was often aroused at work with men groping her all the time. Yet she pushed them aside just for him. But than again it was Heather to blame here anyways. Her best friend was always jealous of other women but never did Amanda thought she would be her victim. "Robert please. I need to be alone for some time. I'm not forgiving you so easily and yes you can gather your belongings and go sleep on the couch. Heck you deserve to sleep on the floor today", she said and nodded at Heather. "And keep the ring you slut. Maybe one day you will find the true meaning of love". Heather just smirked and as always she just ignored a perfectly good advice.

Amanda was now trying to pace away from the house and onto the side walk. She wanted to go to the park but seemed like something else caught her attention. Along the way she found smoke radiating near a small ditch. She couldnt remember the presence of a ditch in that location. Curiosity got the better of her judgement and so she went to explore it forward. Reaching forward, she grabbed what seemed to be a small warm rock. Fascinated by it, she brings it towards her face to get a better look.

As she studied it for a good while, she didnt realize someone was behind her. That someone got a good grip around her waist. She dropped both the rock and her wine glass, which shattered into pieces. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out from her vocal cords. The only guess she could make was she was about to be raped or kidnapped. She felt the hands didnt seem human at all. Especially when she got a good view of them as the thing behind her groped her breast. She tried to scream again but again no audio. The strange creature behind her slowly pressed it's body against her and was soon absorbed into Amanda.

creamy said:
Amanda still couldnt believe the excuses he was coming up with. She was often aroused at work with men groping her all the time. Yet she pushed them aside just for him. But than again it was Heather to blame here anyways. Her best friend was always jealous of other women but never did Amanda thought she would be her victim. "Robert please. I need to be alone for some time. I'm not forgiving you so easily and yes you can gather your belongings and go sleep on the couch. Heck you deserve to sleep on the floor today", she said and nodded at Heather. "And keep the ring you slut. Maybe one day you will find the true meaning of love". Heather just smirked and as always she just ignored a perfectly good advice.

Amanda was now trying to pace away from the house and onto the side walk. She wanted to go to the park but seemed like something else caught her attention. Along the way she found smoke radiating near a small ditch. She couldnt remember the presence of a ditch in that location. Curiosity got the better of her judgement and so she went to explore it forward. Reaching forward, she grabbed what seemed to be a small warm rock. Fascinated by it, she brings it towards her face to get a better look.

As she studied it for a good while, she didnt realize someone was behind her. That someone got a good grip around her waist. She dropped both the rock and her wine glass, which shattered into pieces. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out from her vocal cords. The only guess she could make was she was about to be raped or kidnapped. She felt the hands didnt seem human at all. Especially when she got a good view of them as the thing behind her groped her breast. She tried to scream again but again no audio. The strange creature behind her slowly pressed it's body against her and was soon absorbed into Amanda.

Robert was not making any excuses as to what happened with Heather. He was being honest with her and telling her the truth, but it seemed as if he was just talking and Amanda was not hearing a word that he was telling her. He really did love her because the small things that would remind Robert of Amanda would always make him smile thinking about her. "I understand and will give you the space that you need Amanda to be able to find a way to forgive me for what happened today. No problem I deserve to sleep on the floor anyways because you were always good to me and treated me very well." He told her as he was a bit sad, but also angry with what Heather did to him and Amanda so, that she could get what she wanted. Robert could hear Amanda giving Heather advice and then heard Heather shutting the door behind her as she left.

Robert gathered a comforter and a pillow to sleep on his black leather couch that was in the living room and was ready to sleep there for the night. He was upset and did not feel like doing anything after what happened that day when Amanda came home.

Robert did not realize that when Amanda came back from her walk that she would not be the same person that left the house. He was busy trying to think of ways for Amanda to forgive him on his actions with Heather. He did love her with all of his heart.

It felt like she was knocked out cold for atleast 10 or 15 minutes. A drop of rain fell on her forehead. She reached over to rub her forehead and slowly sat up. She somehow ended up lying on her back on the grass. Getting up slowly, she rubbed her eyes while trying to recall why she was out here in the first place. She looked down at her body. She felt like she couldnt breath properly and her chest area felt tight. She took her black jacket off and found that her breasts were slightly enlarged to fit in her tube top. She got rid of the top and a cold breeze hit her semi naked body. But for some odd reason she didnt feel cold at all. Usually Amanda had a low tolerance to cold.

She slipped her jacket back on and tried to zip it but couldnt because of her big breasts in the way. She sighed and just left it undone and began to walk back home with her top in her hands. That wasnt all. She felt like her ass was trying to explode out from the tight shorts she was wearing. It was an odd situation but Amanda didnt seem to care.

She stepped into the house, the argument they had earlier soon forgotten. She ran upstairs to avoid Robert and went to take a shower. While she stripped, she looked into the mirror and what she saw was a very beautiful creature, herself. She than looked down between her legs and noticed her heat. Dragging herself in the shower, she rubbed her body with a sponge and spent extra time between her legs and her breasts. She moaned at how even a slight contact got her aroused. Soon she was pleasing herself with her fingers but that wasnt enough. She wanted more! It was Robert downstairs. There was something coming off his body that her body was begging for. And so getting out of the shower and drying her body, she ran back downstairs naked and jumped on his sleeping form. Her naked hips were rubbing hard against his groin that was hidden under a layer of blanket.

creamy said:
It felt like she was knocked out cold for atleast 10 or 15 minutes. A drop of rain fell on her forehead. She reached over to rub her forehead and slowly sat up. She somehow ended up lying on her back on the grass. Getting up slowly, she rubbed her eyes while trying to recall why she was out here in the first place. She looked down at her body. She felt like she couldnt breath properly and her chest area felt tight. She took her black jacket off and found that her breasts were slightly enlarged to fit in her tube top. She got rid of the top and a cold breeze hit her semi naked body. But for some odd reason she didnt feel cold at all. Usually Amanda had a low tolerance to cold.

She slipped her jacket back on and tried to zip it but couldnt because of her big breasts in the way. She sighed and just left it undone and began to walk back home with her top in her hands. That wasnt all. She felt like her ass was trying to explode out from the tight shorts she was wearing. It was an odd situation but Amanda didnt seem to care.

She stepped into the house, the argument they had earlier soon forgotten. She ran upstairs to avoid Robert and went to take a shower. While she stripped, she looked into the mirror and what she saw was a very beautiful creature, herself. She than looked down between her legs and noticed her heat. Dragging herself in the shower, she rubbed her body with a sponge and spent extra time between her legs and her breasts. She moaned at how even a slight contact got her aroused. Soon she was pleasing herself with her fingers but that wasnt enough. She wanted more! It was Robert downstairs. There was something coming off his body that her body was begging for. And so getting out of the shower and drying her body, she ran back downstairs naked and jumped on his sleeping form. Her naked hips were rubbing hard against his groin that was hidden under a layer of blanket.

Robert was asleep and did not know that Amanda was on him until he felt a body rubbing up against his. As he opened his eyes and saw Amanda there he then said, "Kitten are you ok? I thought you were mad at me for what happened with Heather?" Robert did not realize that Amandas body had changed until he began to explore her body and felt her breasts were much larger than what they originally were. "I see that you are feeling very naughty for me lover and I am glad that you have forgiven me." Kissing her lips deeply and passionately as his hands grope at her breasts. He plays with her nipples by pulling and twisting onto them. He would soon see a new Amanda once the lights are on.

He began to explore further on down her body and noticed that her butt was nice and firm. It felt different to him as he felt her start to remove the blanket from over him wanting his cock inside her really bad.

Amanda didnt speak at all. Her body was doing the talking for her. She was extremely horny and wanted to get herself banged hard. She reached over and kissed him back. Her kiss wasnt so passionate but more rough and greedy. Her hips pressed against his cock that was hidden and as soon as he took away the blankets, the strong scent almost knocked her out cold again.

She moaned at his touch and wrapped her hands around his hard cock. She tugged on it a few times and stroked it to get it nice and up. But she didnt want to give into her desires just yet. She wanted to taste it. Taste that source of strong pheromones that was driving her insane. She leaned forward and took his hard piece of flesh in her warm mouth. She was taking control here, which wasnt the typical Amanda.

creamy said:
Amanda didnt speak at all. Her body was doing the talking for her. She was extremely horny and wanted to get herself banged hard. She reached over and kissed him back. Her kiss wasnt so passionate but more rough and greedy. Her hips pressed against his cock that was hidden and as soon as he took away the blankets, the strong scent almost knocked her out cold again.

She moaned at his touch and wrapped her hands around his hard cock. She tugged on it a few times and stroked it to get it nice and up. But she didnt want to give into her desires just yet. She wanted to taste it. Taste that source of strong pheromones that was driving her insane. She leaned forward and took his hard piece of flesh in her warm mouth. She was taking control here, which wasnt the typical Amanda.

Due to no lights in the living room Robert did not realize that it was Amanda that he was having sex with due to Amandas body changing after the alien stepped inside her body to control. He moaned out in pleasure feeling her tug at his man hood. "That is my naughty girl! I love how you are pleasing me baby!" He moaned out as he gave her butt a smack and it echoed in the room there. His hand moved on down to her hot wet pussy and he began to rub and massage her pussy. He felt a more hungry kiss than he has ever felt before. He kisses back as he bites onto her lower lip and pulls onto it just a bit. He smiles as she is pleasing him. His fingers begin to pinch her clit and then rub onto them. Then he slides his fingers into her pussy feeling how wet she was for him.

She moans louder this time and begins to buck her hips to get his finger deeper. Her wet pussy was literally sucking his fingers inside. And if he didnt notice, her pussy was much tighter than before. But of course it was a small detail sure to slide by. She was making lewd noises with her mouth as she sucked him hard and well. Taking the head of his cock into her mouth, she gave it a good tickle with her tongue. She than began to suck the side of his shaft and slap his cock against her face and tongue. "ah..yess...", she whispered with her new sexy tone. She was ready to eat his dick and so she pressed his cock deep down her throat and almost choked when it initiated her gag reflex. But she didnt stop even if it was cutting her air supply.

creamy said:
She moans louder this time and begins to buck her hips to get his finger deeper. Her wet pussy was literally sucking his fingers inside. And if he didnt notice, her pussy was much tighter than before. But of course it was a small detail sure to slide by. She was making lewd noises with her mouth as she sucked him hard and well. Taking the head of his cock into her mouth, she gave it a good tickle with her tongue. She than began to suck the side of his shaft and slap his cock against her face and tongue. "ah..yess...", she whispered with her new sexy tone. She was ready to eat his dick and so she pressed his cock deep down her throat and almost choked when it initiated her gag reflex. But she didnt stop even if it was cutting her air supply.

He was thrusting his fingers into her pussy deeper and deeper now, faster and faster into her. As he did notice that it was a bit tight to move his fingers inside her pussy. He felt her hips working with his hand movement and he moaned as he was very close to exploding deeply into her mouth with his hot cum. He was in heaven and has never felt any woman please him like this before in his entire life. "That is my naughty girl! You are hungry for my cum are you not baby?" As he starts to slide harder and harder into her pussy. His fingers thrusting into her and slamming harder now. It was as if the alien inside Amanda was experiencing sex for the first time in their lives.

She was now literally screaming with pleasure but couldnt let it all out as her mouth was preoccupied with his cock. She bobbed her head back and forth, constantly hitting the back of her throat with his cock. It send streams of pleasure down her spine everytime she gagged. As he became more harsh with his fingers, he was pressing on a new gland inside. It was like her G spot but in a different location. She moaned and quickly pulled his cock out to scream in his ears. "Ah...i'm cumming! Dont you dare stop", she threatened while riding his fingers. A few more thrusts and she felt something explode out from the inside. She squirted hard and good as she climaxed. Gush of liquid poured out from her pussy and landed on him. Little could they notice the color because of the dark room.

creamy said:
She was now literally screaming with pleasure but couldnt let it all out as her mouth was preoccupied with his cock. She bobbed her head back and forth, constantly hitting the back of her throat with his cock. It send streams of pleasure down her spine everytime she gagged. As he became more harsh with his fingers, he was pressing on a new gland inside. It was like her G spot but in a different location. She moaned and quickly pulled his cock out to scream in his ears. "Ah...i'm cumming! Dont you dare stop", she threatened while riding his fingers. A few more thrusts and she felt something explode out from the inside. She squirted hard and good as she climaxed. Gush of liquid poured out from her pussy and landed on him. Little could they notice the color because of the dark room.

Robert was pleased that he was making sure that she was sexually satisfied as he heard her screaming with pleasure as his fingers slammed hard into her pussy. He continued to thrust his fingers into her and doing as she was telling him to do. "WOW Amanda! I have never heard you this naughty before lover! I love this animalistic person you are tonight kitten! I want to fuck your naughty pussy baby!" He tells her as he feels her exploding onto his fingers and hands. The room filled with a hot night of passion as it could be smelt in the air. "Does my Amanda love me?" He asks her as he thrusts deeper and faster inside her. Ramming and slamming the fuck out of her pussy with his fingers. He was wanting her to ride his cock so he could cum inside her.

Amanda was literally panting at his side but she was quick to recover. "I love you baby", she moaned and hissed him hard on the lips again. She made him swallow her moans as he continued to abuse her pussy. "Come on baby...give me that lovely cock", she whispered and slowly pushed his fingers out of her pussy and sucked on them. She moaned at her delightful taste and began to tease his cock with a sexy lap dance. Her hips would slowly approach his cock and rub her wet pussy lips again him but never enter any further.

creamy said:
Amanda was literally panting at his side but she was quick to recover. "I love you baby", she moaned and hissed him hard on the lips again. She made him swallow her moans as he continued to abuse her pussy. "Come on baby...give me that lovely cock", she whispered and slowly pushed his fingers out of her pussy and sucked on them. She moaned at her delightful taste and began to tease his cock with a sexy lap dance. Her hips would slowly approach his cock and rub her wet pussy lips again him but never enter any further.

Robert loved this wild side to Amanda and felt instead of being his kitten she was more like his tigress that night the way she was pleasing him sexually. "I did not know you could be this naughty baby!" He said as he felt her kissing his lips and he returned the kiss back to her as he heard her begging for his cock to be inside her. "Oh so my naughty girl wants it eh? I am going to give it to you all right!" He felt her remove his fingers from her pussy and then suck them off as he felt her rubbing up against his cock that was so wanting to be inside her. He rolled her over onto her back and then slid his cock inside her as he grinded up against her. He fondled and squeezed her breasts. Then leaning down to kiss and lick her breasts as he noticed that they were not the normal size they usually are. He thought this was very strange. "What has happened to your tits baby? How did you get them this large?" He asked her as he slid deeper and deeper with his cock inside her. Feeling her pussy walls snapping at his cock.

She was really getting turned on with his dirty talking. The alien inside her was intrigued by this new discovery of sex that humans preformed to show love. Never did it experience these strong desires and the only way it could feel them was inside a human host. And once it felt Robert's cum inside her, it was going to change for Robert as well. Only time will tell how.

Amanda found herself on her back and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She began to thrust her hips up at him to bury that cock deep inside her wet pussy. Another sexy moan escaped her lips as her pussy swallowed his hard need. "mmm your just imagining it...now fuck me hard already", she said impatiently. Well it was the alien inside her that was impatient for his cum. Her free hand moved down between them and slowly began to massage his balls.

creamy said:
She was really getting turned on with his dirty talking. The alien inside her was intrigued by this new discovery of sex that humans preformed to show love. Never did it experience these strong desires and the only way it could feel them was inside a human host. And once it felt Robert's cum inside her, it was going to change for Robert as well. Only time will tell how.

Amanda found herself on her back and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She began to thrust her hips up at him to bury that cock deep inside her wet pussy. Another sexy moan escaped her lips as her pussy swallowed his hard need. "mmm your just imagining it...now fuck me hard already", she said impatiently. Well it was the alien inside her that was impatient for his cum. Her free hand moved down between them and slowly began to massage his balls.

Robert did not know that something was inside Amanda and causing her to act the way she was acting. He began to pound harder into her pussy with his thrusts. The sound of their bodies slapping together it was being echoed in the room. Ramming and slamming the fuck out of her naughty pussy. As he licked and swirled his tongue around her nipples. Sucking onto them as he nibbled and pulled onto her nipples with his teeth.

He felt her arms go around his neck as he slammed harder into her and deeper with his cock. He was so turned on by the way she was talking to him. "I will fuck you like I mean it baby!" As he slams so fucking hard into her and her tits are just bouncing with each slam and ram of his cock into her pussy. He knew of another position that would have more deeper penetration inside Amanda so he tells her as he pulls out of her. "I want you to place your legs up over your head Amanda and you will feel more penetration than ever before. My cock will penetrate deeper this way than the doggie style position. He waited for her to move her legs up over her head and hold them there as he slammed down deep inside her pussy. "Does my naughty girl want her ass fucked baby?"

Her entire body was sensitive to his touch, let it be with his mouth or his hands. She pressed his face down hard against her tits when he began to tease her in that area. She would have suffocated him if she added a few pounds of more pressure to his head. She shivered when he used his teeth to stimulate her nipples. Her eyes were practically rolled to the back of her head from the constant pleasure she was receiving.

Being quite flexible to begin with, Amanda released her grip around him and wrapped her arms around her legs. She pushed them up above her head and to the side so her head was popping out between them. It was almost like she was ready to say 'peek a boo'. Her ass hole was perfectly exposed in that position as well. "Fuck me anywhere ...just fuck me!", she said and realized he was right. He could go in deeper and grind his cock up against her cervix.

creamy said:
Her entire body was sensitive to his touch, let it be with his mouth or his hands. She pressed his face down hard against her tits when he began to tease her in that area. She would have suffocated him if she added a few pounds of more pressure to his head. She shivered when he used his teeth to stimulate her nipples. Her eyes were practically rolled to the back of her head from the constant pleasure she was receiving.

Being quite flexible to begin with, Amanda released her grip around him and wrapped her arms around her legs. She pushed them up above her head and to the side so her head was popping out between them. It was almost like she was ready to say 'peek a boo'. Her ass hole was perfectly exposed in that position as well. "Fuck me anywhere ...just fuck me!", she said and realized he was right. He could go in deeper and grind his cock up against her cervix.

He loved it when she pressed her tits into his face because he loved sucking onto them and nibbling just a bit onto her nipples. He kissed her deeply and passionately before he watched her get into the new sexual position that he was instructing her to get into. "I love how flexible you are baby and you are going to love what I am going to do to you!" He said as he then crotched over her and slammed down into her pussy.

When Robert heard her say take any hole and that it did not matter he slide his cock out of her and then slammed down into her ass as his cock slid in and out of her pussy and ass at an angle penetrating deeper inside her. "That is my naughty girl! I intend to fuck you anywhere baby!" He slams switching from her pussy to her ass to please both holes. As he continued to do this to her. He reached down fondling and squeezing her tits.

Again it was something new for the alien when Robert began to change holes with each thrust. Her ass was tight and there was more friction each time he penetrated it. The tight ring of muscles would snuggle his cock and try to pull him in rather than let him move out. "mmm Robbie kiss me", she whispered and grabbed his face away from her tits and towards her lips. She slammed against him hard and shared another rough kiss. She opened his mouth and slipped her tongue inside. Getting a hold of his own tongue, she sucked on it just like how she was sucking his cock a few minutes ago. "mmm yes...bang me hard. Fill my cunt with your cum", she whispered between kisses while using her ass and pussy to milk his cock for cum.

Back
Top Bottom