Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Battle Butlers!

What are you looking for when it comes to a Group RP?

• Action

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Realistic

• Fighting

• Zombies

• Romance

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Smut

• Comedy

• School

• Historical

• Fandom

• Total voters

Jugger82

Singularity
Character Page

Plot

You were either born into royalty or not. You were either born as a commoner or not. In the modern world, there still exists a caste system in the form of Masters and Mistresses compared to Butlers and Maids. In the modern world, Masters and Mistresses do not hire Butlers and Maids because they need someone to clean the house. They hire them for that, and for entertainment purposes. What kind of entertainment? Butler Battling.

It is a simple game where the royal members pit their butlers or maids against one another in simple brawls. In the modern world, the stronger the butler, the more respect the master would have. Some Masters and Mistresses treat their butlers and maids right, whereas others can choose to abuse them or just use them or other purposes other than fighting.

The setting for our Butler Battles will be a rather large beach resort where Masters and Mistresses, with their butlers and maids, move in to relax and train. This is not the only areas around the area, as there are Spas, Museums, Aquariums, Fighting Tournaments, Amusement Parks, and many other forms of entertainment and relaxation around for the Masters and Mistresses to attend. As a master, will you train your fighter to be the best? As a butler, will you try and make your master happy by fighting for them?

Rules

PM ME YOUR FORM. It is best if you PM me the form for me to approve it. Its not required but it makes it cleaner for the Profile page to consists of mainly profiles rather than posts of me saying 'Approved' or some sort of way to fix your profile.

-No God Modding
-No Power Playing
-In the 'Other' section of the form, include your character's name in Bold, even if you do not have anything to put in that section.
-Everyone has to be fair, lose if you lose and don't get up if its clear you've been beaten.
-ADHERE TO RABBIT HOLES AND F-LISTS AS WELL AS OTHER LIKES/DISLIKES.
-Be sure you establish a post order for your scenes! It makes things so much easier.
-Don't just jump into a scene, request if it is an appropriate moment and then establish how the post order will go.
-At most two characters are allowed per user.
-No killing of other characters with the user's consent.
-Dorms will consist of up to two people.

Form

Masters

Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-

Image/Description- (No RL Pics allowed. Use a description then.)
Special Ability- (Masters are limited to non-physical powers. So only powers such as hypnosis, enhancing temptation with eye contact, etc)
Butlers/Maids: (Leave Blank If None. Can Request For Butlers/Maids when one joins.)

Biography- (Doesn't have to be long, but at least explain themselves a bit.)
Kinks-
Dislikes-
Is a- (Dom/Sub/Switch)
Other-

Butlers/Maids

Account Name-
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-

Weapon(s)- (Optional)
Image/Description- (No RL Pics allowed. Use a description then.)
Special Ability- (Butlers/Maids may not use something such as energy beams or lightning bolts. Powers such as super speed or strength, any power that a Master can have, and anything else that enhances body ability are allowed.)
Master: (Leave blank if necessary, will be recruited by master and/or can request)

Biography- (Doesn't have to be long, at least a paragraph for why they decided to become a butler.)
Kinks-
Dislikes-
Is a- (Dom/Sub/Switch)
Other-

Dorms

Masters and Mistresses

Butlers and Maids

Interesting...so who lives in the dorms then? Wouldn't the maids/butlers live with their masters?

Yes...Just need people to join though lol. Its an idea I've had for many years but never got anything good to go with it RP wise...I think its gotten way worse than my original idea, which I had to tweak a bit. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom