Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE FAMILY VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer227

Moon
If you would like to be involved, please post:

Name -(of character you would like to play)
Personaility description:
Sexual experience/preferences:
Image:
Please post here in this thread not on the main thread.

Sheila

Sex:female

Personality description: Fun loving, flirty, adventuress, well liked because of her ability to accept and to, talk to anyone about almost any subject, likes people in general. However has some hidden dark secrets.

Sexual experience/preferences: Is a bit of a cougar, she and her husband have decided to try and open marriage, and is interested in a swinger lifestyle at this point in their marriage, as a way of keeping the marriage alive, so they will not go down the road of most of their friends and end up divorced.

tumblr_lw9es0wESv1qjc3q7o1_400.jpg

Name:
Kim Smith (16 year old daughter)

Sex:
Female

Personality description:
Quiet, observant, compassionate, caring, and shy at times. While she may be shy at first, it doesn't take very much to get her out of her comfort zone.

Sexual experience/preferences:
She is a virgin but is bi-curious.

Image:
35irrf5.jpg

Name -Ben Smith

Sex:Male

Personaility description:slightly goofy fun a jokester, likes to play jokes on his family often attempts to get his sister in a state of undress i.e. untying bikini tops. also sensitive but hides it.

Sexual experience/preferences: was inexperienced , until recently is currently angry as his girlfriend Jessica wasn't allowed on vacation with them, he has fucked her a few times and she is about 2 years older then him. she is the town whore, and he is afraid shell get bored with him gone.

Image: http://www.dreamstime.com/handsome-guy-thumb3559402.jpg
please pm me if A. you like this and im accepted or b. you OK with this and want changes I could/ would be willing to play the father also.. just didn't have an idea for as much of a back story on him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom