Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrapped in Talons (MIDAssassinWolf and Ryanmo97)

"Sure, just tell me what SSK is. All depends on who and what they are, and what they mean to you, is if i'll do it or not. I mean, after all, just because i'm hacking around for you, doesn't mean i'll do it if i don't see it's fit myself." I told him, leaning back in the chair, arms crossing over my chest as i watched him. Ok, sure he was great on the eyes, but i still couldn't see myself getting along with what all he wanted, not for a while anyway.

"SSK stands for The Secret Society of Kidnappers... They are the group that kidnapped you and sold you to me... Now you'll do what you are told or we can go back downstairs and pick up where we left off." Ryan stood there and waited for Rebecca to start to work.

That was enough for me to say no about hacking any more for him. Though the fact he listed that or heading back downstairs just didn't seem fair. What, was i not aloud to win here. "Here, how about this." I said glancing around the room for a second as i got up. "How about we take both those ideas you have and toss them away, while i find the exit and leave you here on your own." I said, simply walking for the door, since i'd already figured no matter what even if i did run i wouldn't make it there in time. It was always logic that guys had somehow seemed to be faster, well unless they where over weight anyway. I didn't bother letting him answer, or see if he was following after me now or not. "I'm not going back down there, and i'm not taking away information that might be able to one day help the cops out with taking that little group down.

Ryan grabbed her, "I gave you a chance, Rebbecca... Now you have to pay for deifying me..." He took he back down stairs and put her back on the bed. He chained her back up. He pulled the shoes off her feet and started to tear her top off... "You could have a had a wonderful life..." Then he tore her skirt off, "But no... You just gave up your one chance..." Then he ripped the tights off of her.

"You know, i think you need to get out more often. Or give more options. I wanted neither of the two, and i'm sure you knew that." I told him, a little aggravated that i was back to square one again. "Or do you even care to give me options that i might like?"

Ryan looked at her as he grabbed the bra and tore it off her chest... "Those were the only options you had... You have no one to blame but yourself..." he took a hold of her panties and ripped them off of her. Once she was naked again he took his clothes off and climbed on top of her. His cock was already rock hard. "No foreplay this time..." Then he shoved his rock hard cock in to her unprepared pussy.

I was tense even before he started shoving his cock inside me. I went even more tense in hopes to keep him out, though that seemed to fail me. It hurt do to the factor of not only was i still tense, but i hadn't been ready for his cock's entrance either. There was a groan from me that was in both protest and the pain of it. I was trying to deny myself of him, to hope it would deny him of the little pleasure of his own he was seeking, even though i knew it would be hell for me to heel with on the after affects.

Ryan continued to pound in and out of her... "I wanted to be nice to you, Rebecca... But you've given me no choice..."

"I was going to show you the world, Rebecca..." he pounded in her harder and harder with each stroke... "we were going to see places that you could have dreamed of... But, no... you wanted to be a bitch... So, that's how you'll be treated...."

I glared up at him. "Yeah, and you haven't given me any reasons to change for you yet either." I Told him. He was making it harder to really relax so i could help myself at the moment. I basically gave up then and more-or-less tried to struggle against him.

Ryan pounded her harder and harder with each stroke... He could feel the cum building in his dick... "mmm yeah.... Soon you are going to be full of my cum you ungrateful bitch!"

"So help me, the first chance i get, i'm going to see about murdering you." I hissed up at him as i just lay there and take it. Wasn't like i had much else i could do. Struggling seemed to be getting me nowhere fast at the moment.

Ryan smiled, "I'd like to see you try..." He moaned... "Oh yes... Here it comes..." Then he shot his load into her pussy.

I groaned again in protest at him, looking away from him and off to the side. I wanted to toss my glare at him for it, yet i couldn't mange that as i tossed it off to the side.

When he finished he got up off the bed and wiped his dick off with the remains of her clothing. Then he went over to a large cabinet and took out a large diaper and put it on her. "For the foreseeable future you will be chained to this bed, this way you don't have to worry about making a mess of the bed... Now you get some rest my dear..." Ryan then got dressed and headed upstairs.

If it wasn't for the fact that he looked good, i would have just all out hated the man. Guess it counted him lucky for that part. I didn't see any sleep for me either at this point right now, so i just ended up laying there.

Back
Top Bottom