Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrapped in Talons (MIDAssassinWolf and Ryanmo97)

Ryan smiled as he watched her start to shower. "Oh, it will happen... One way or another you will be my slave..."

"Yeah, either in your dreams, or when the world ends." I told him but said nothing else to him as i enjoyed my shower trying to think he wasn't there watching, and that only seemed to work better if i wasn't talking with him. Though by the time i was done and looked at him i sighed at the fact he was still watching.

Ryan smiled as he watched her shower. He was going to have sex with her that day. He was hoping that it would be voluntary but he knew she was untrained. He was going to have to show her that she no longer made choices on what happened to her. He was in control of her life from now on. The sooner she knew that the better off she would be. Once she was finished he handed her a towel, "Dry off and then we'll begin your training..."

I just looked at him for the moment. "Training? You're kidding yourself. And if it mean prolonging your little wishes, i think i might just drip dry." I told him as i place the towel around my shoulders. I t wasn't until i thought more on it that i should have been trying to think of a way out of here there i took my eyes off him to scan the place over.

"It doesn't matter to me," he said. He took her by the hand and lead her out of her room. Once they where in the main part of the dungeon. He took her over to the bed, pushed her down on to the bed, and put her arms into the cuffs attached to the head board. Once her arms were secure, he stood up and started to take his clothes off.

I couldn't believe i'd just let him lead me into this. All it left me to do watch watch him undress while i couldn't help but admire how he looked, i still wasn't about to let him just get away with this if i could really help it. Wasn't like he had secured my feet yet.

Once Ryan was down to his boxer shorts, He walked back up to Rebecca and put her ankles in the shackles that were attached to the food board. Then once her legs were secure. He removed his boxers and she got her first look at his hard 9" cock. Ryan then climbed on top of her and started to kiss her. He then moved down her body kissing her as he went until he reached her breasts and started to suck on her left nipple. As he sucked on her nipple his right hand moved to her pussy and he slid a finger inside.

I tensed when he ended up cuffing my legs down then finished undressing. As he tried kissing me i worked to move my face away from him. Though it was when he moved to by breasts and he slid a finger inside of my pussy my body only tensed a bit more before i had to more-or-less for myself to relax to keep it from hurting. "I'm going to enjoy it when you uncuff me." I told him as i took the breath i hadn't known i'd been holding.

Ryan continued to suck on Rebecca's breasts and played with her pussy, "You better get those thoughts out of your head, Rebecca... There is no way for you to get out of here without my say so. The main door out has a keypad lock on it, if you enter the wrong code 5 times it remains locked for 24 hours." Ryan moved over to her right breast and moved his left hand up to her left breast and started to fondle it.

"You know, i think you should have done your homework before taking me in. I'm a top class hacker, among other things. So, i don't think i'd need to worry about trying it five times." I told him with a smirk, yet i'd also tried to hide a moan in those words at his touch. "I guess, i can more handy then i should be. Not that you would care for it, seeing how you only want me for your sex needs." I said, my words getting softer, almost like whispers the longer he worked.

Ryan Looked up at her when she said she was a top class hacker... The organization could use someone like that... "Well, my dear... Tell me what else you are good at... If I like what I hear, you might be more useful to me than just a sex slave..." He continued to play with her pussy as he waited for her answer.

"I'm good with cars. Fixing, and driving." I told him. Ok, so not so much on fixing them, but it wasn't like i was going to tell him the truth of everything anyway. Driving, yeah. I'd done some street racing in the past, so i knew how to handle a car. "What ever, just untie me."

Ryan just continued to suck on Rebecca's Breasts and play with her pussy. "You'll have to do better than that... I've got good mechanics and drivers."

Ryan stopped for a moment and got off of Rebecca... He stood up and looked at her, "All right... Here is the deal... You say you are a good hacker... I know a way to test you... You pass my test and you'll earn yourself an upgrade in lifestyle. A nice room upstairs, clothes, access to TV and books, nice warm food, plus some other surprises. Also we would have, sex once a day. If you fail, we come back down here and continue. But, if this is a trick and you try to call for help... then you will be in a world of hurt young lady... What do you say?"

I was socked to see him pull back and then to hear he'd bought it. Ok, not fully, considering the fact he was pointing out the part of 'if i called for help'. Alright, so i wasn't planning on getting help, i was just planning on up and leaving the place the first chance i'd get. "Do i have to work without cloths?" I asked.

"Yes, you will work naked. You should also know that we are very far from the city. There is one more thing you should know, we are deep in the woods and there is a large fence surrounding the property. Plus, while you were at the processing center a tracking chip was inserted in your skin. So you should forget about any escape attempts." Ryan then proceeded to unchain Rebecca from the bed.

I just looked at him for a second as he told me all of this. Man was he good and killing any hopes of getting out of here. "Fine by me. Just means i get to plot against you. And let's hope you don't fall asleep while i'm up and moving." I told him as i waited for him to take the chains off. Ok, so i thought about trying to chain him down and see how he liked it, but i'd save that for another time, maybe. "About this test then?"

Ryan finished unchaining her, "A very easy test... I want you to break into my bank account..." He took her upstairs to the kitchen and sat her down in a chair. Then, he left and soon returned with a laptop and placed it in front of her. He also gave her a piece of paper with his first and last name and the name of his bank. "Get to work... You have one hour..."

"Bank account really?" I said shocked at what sounded like an easy task to take care of. Though i looked at the name he'd put down on paper for me. "Hacking in, means taking out right?" I asked not bothering to waist time as i started tapping around on the laptop. "Is there something i'm meant to do once i'm in, or let me guess, you've been locked out of your own account right?" I said eyes fixed on the screen. I would have rather gotten past and hacked his security system to get out of here. Hell how much did this guy even know about computers? I mean, it all depends on that is if i could have time to even side track and maybe hack into a police department or not.

"No... I haven't been locked out... I want to see if you were telling the truth... You pass this first small test and then I'll give you a real challenge..." Ryan just sat there and stared at her naked body as she worked. He thought about what he wanted her to do next. He smiled when he thought of what he wanted her to do next...

"Fine, but i better get some cloths after this, or i'm not doing any more of your little tests." I told him before sitting there in silence other then the sound of my fingers hitting around on the keys. It took me only fifteen minutes to get in and then leaned back in the chair. "Done. Your account has been hacked." I told him.

"Very good," He said, "Now, I'll go get you some clothes..." He took her arms and cuffed them to the chair so she couldn't get away while he went to get her some clothes. He returned a few moments later with a pink top, a black pleated skirt that would reach her knees, a pink satin and lace bra, white tights, and black Mary Jane Flats. He uncuffed her and put the clothes on the table. Once she was dressed he gave her her final task, "I want you to erase your identity... I want you to make it like you were never born..."

"I can't Do that. Ok, more like i won't do that. And even if i did, i'm sure somebody would notice i'm gone anyway, so there's no point in bothering with it." I told him, slightly pissed at his so called. 'test' at the moment. Though i'd admit i was just glad to have cloths, felt better then sitting around naked for him to gawk at all day long.

Ryan smiled, "I didn't think you would... OK... I want you to hack into the FBI and erase all of their information on a group called the SSK..."

Back
Top Bottom