Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrapped in Talons (MIDAssassinWolf and Ryanmo97)

MIDAssassinWolf

Supernova
Night had fallen fast, though it was only midnight, it had been dark by six. Just another November night walking home from the bar she worked at. Dark Brown hair that had been died black only a few months back, short to the chin, almost seemed to hug the young girls face who pulled her dark blue hoodie closer around her. Dressed in Black cargo pants, and a black t-shit that held the faces of a few wolves on it. She had a chain around her neck that rested a ring with a pentacle on it, almost like a choker the way she had it closer to the flesh on her neck, instead of letting it hang. Another chain hung from her neck, though it was longer, more like a necklace this time. It held a silver wolf head that rested just against a dog tag that had no writing on it, but instead looked like there were small claw marks on it.

Her hazel eyes, green in the center, and then turning to a blue more around the outer rim, they seemed to help her stand out in the cold winter night as her breath seemed to fill the air around her with the sigh she let out recalling the night she had just had. Normally she worked behind the bar, but today she had ended up working out more on the floor. So when a few guys thought they would mess with her, she had ended up putting there faces under her army boots. Ok, so she had never been in the army before, but she still had a pare one of her friends had given here years ago.

Here apartment was just a few blocks from the local bar, so she only needed to walk, didn't seem like there was much need to really take her black angel mustang out for that short of a run, or she might end up drag racing with the first guy she would have crossed paths with.

She was stopped though. Never had she been stopped on her way back home. Seemed the night was proving to be different this time. "Alright, you might want to move." She told the two men who where standing in front of her with a slight sigh. They just tossed her a dark smirk but didn't move, other then to walk closer to her. Her apartment was just a block form where she was now, though not close enough it seemed when she suddenly found her self dealing with the two guys. As she got one guy down the other pulled her off. She had struggled, though it hadn't done her any good when she had been hit in the back of the head, hard enough to knock her out.

She woke later, and found her self in a large room, with a few other girls in there as well. None of them looked to be captive, though in her gut that's what she could seem to figure out. Tense she got up and glanced around the room.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a nice house up in the mountains with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. There was only one thing more he wanted a sex slave. He went about building the perfect dungeon in the basement.

Once the dungeon was done, He set out to find his slave. He had some contacts in the sex slave black market. He walked into the room and started to look over the group of slaves that had been collected.

She stopped pacing among the girls when the only door to the room opened. Unlike all the other girls who didn't seem to notice the chance to freedom with the door open, she didn't hesitate to notice it. Instead she worked to get her mind set. She couldn't help but question if maybe he ran the place, though she didn't get any feelings he did. That in mind she moved, hoping to get past him and out that door.

Ryan saw the girl charge toward him toward him. He grabbed her. The guy who ran the place walked behind him, "Sorry about that. We just picked her up tonight."

Ryan smiled, "How much for her?"

"$75,000. But she's untrained..."

"That's fine... I'll take her as is..."

"OK. Let's go fill out the paper work and I'll have her prepped for transport."

She cursed under her breath when she hadn't gotten past him but yet he had stopped her. She had been about to start struggling with him until the next guy walked in. Ok, just looking at him she knew he ran the place. Alright, so maybe his words gave that way, but still, she tossed him a glare. A look that said she didn't want to go any place, other then away from everything this place might have to toss at her. It wasn't until she was taken by a few other guys, the same two she had crossed on the street, that it hit her. She'd just been sold.

"Let go over me!" She snapped struggling with the men as they didn't listen to her though.

She'd almost expected them to knock her out though when they one of them let go of her, though the other took over fully as he just put her over his shoulder to help get her moving without to much hassle. It would have been only ten minutes if she hadn't put up any struggle with the two guys about things. With the struggling though it had taken a good thirty-five minutes before they had gotten her outside to wait.

Soon the paper work was signed and Ryan pulled up in his limo. The two men put the young woman inside and the limo started off to its destination. "So my dear. We are going to be together for quite awhile. So we better get acquainted, My name's Ryan, but you will call me Master. What is your name?"

She just looked at Ryan for a second when he spoke to her, though with a glare for him she leaned back and folded her arms over her chest. "I'll be sticking to Ryan." She told him, the attitude clear in her voice as she looked out the window. However she didn't give him her name. Ok, so she was trying to think of some fake name to give him at the moment, but her mind seemed to fail at giving her any.

Ryan looked at the young woman and said, "My dear... Believe me... You have a chance to live a life beyond your wildest dreams or a life beyond your darkest nightmares. If you do what I say and accept your new life you will be rewarded. Now, since you didn't give me name I will give you one. Your name shall be Annabelle."

She couldn't help but toss him a glare. "I'm not a pet, and so i don't go around letting people name me, or claim me." She told him. "So, let's try and understand each other, even if it's only for this split second. "I'm not going to do as you ask, not without giving you some kind of fight over it, depending really on what it is." She started out. "And the name's Rebecca. Not Annabelle." She told him. Ok, she never really liked her name to start with, and she hadn't really wanted to give him her name, though the idea of being named wasn't something she really liked. She figured though that he might end up not caring though and still just call her by the name he'd just given her. "Also, i'm not planning on staying around. First chance i get, i'm leaving. I didn't ask for anyone to bring me into whatever this is all about. And i know that just because you put money on me, doesn't mean you own me." She told him.

Ok, her gut was telling here that her attitude was about to start getting her into trouble, though at the moment she didn't really care to listen to her gut, instead she just went with her mind for the moment. She'd done this many times before, and in the end things had mostly turned out fine for her. So, this shouldn't be any different this time. Right? She hoped she was right anyway.

"Rebecca..." Said Ryan, "I like that much better than Annabelle... Rebecca it is then. Now, Rebecca, even though we have just met I can tell that you are a woman of your word. I have no doubt that given the chance you would try to escape. Therefore, you will not be given the chance to escape." He pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and quickly snap them to her wrists. "Which is too bad. You see, I envisioned us traveling the world together. We would have see places I'm sure you've only read about and seen pictures of. But, unfortunately I can't take the risk of you trying to escape so you'll have to remain in my dungeon for the rest of your life." He then placed a set of ankle restrains around her legs.

She looked at him for a second, though seemed to tense up when he cuffed her. "Where did you even get these?" Was all she could seem to think to say at the moment. Ok, being cuffed hadn't been on her list for the day. Well then again, there where allot of things that wasn't on her list, but seemed to be happening anyway. She looked from the cuffs to Ryan, shock showing more then anything else. "You aren't a cop are you? If you are, i can promise i had reasons for the other day." She told him.

Ryan smiled, "I'm not a cop... " Soon they pulled up to a house deep in the woods. Ryan got out of the car first. Then he walked around and took Rebecca out of the car. He picked her up and carried her over his shoulder. She didn't get to see much of the house because he took her straight down to the dungeon. There wasn't much in the dungeon, a few doors, a large cabinet, and a bed. In the center of the room a set of shackles hung from the ceiling and a set of shackles were attached to the floor.

Ryan took Rebecca to the center of the room and stood her up. He uncuffed her wrists, pulled them over her head and put them in the shackles hanging over her head. Then he removed the ankle restrains and put the shackles on the floor around her ankles. He also removed her shoes. She was forced to stand on her tip toes due to the shortness of the chain that the shackle over her head where attached too. Ryan walked over to the cabinet, and took out a pair of scissors. "Since you are now my slave you no longer have the right to wear clothing." Then he started to cut her clothes off.

Rebecca sighed as she was carried over Ryan's shoulder, as if it was nothing. What much she did get to see of the place though before he had her shackled up she watched him until he came back around with the scissors. "I'm not your slave." She said in a hissing whisper as she couldn't do much to stop him from cutting her cloths off. With nothing to do about it, she turned her gaze to the floor. "And i do have rights." She finally told him.

"No, you don't..." said Ryan. "You are now my slave. I'm part of a very powerful organization that kidnaps men and woman for the purpose of making them sex slaves. We have the power to make people disappear. Now, I think you need to stand there for awhile and think about your new life..." Ryan then left the dungeon and let her hang there by her arms and standing on her tip toes.

She tossed a glare at the back of his head as he went to leave before looking around the room. She struggled some to try and see if there was any way to get loose, only to end up giving up. "Well, talk about a hell of a night." She said to herself as he worked on gathering herself. Ok, so she would admit, this was the first time she was starting to find she didn't have any way out of her problem at hand. She wasn't about to just give in though, but she didn't feel like being one of those people who could just disappear either. "Right, so, don't give in, and yet still try to think of any way i can out of this, even if it means doing something i might not want to." She told her self as she looked around the room again. How long was she meant to just hang here anyway?

Ryan went up stairs and went to bed. The next morning, Ryan fixed Rebecca a nice breakfast of pancakes, bacon, fruit, and orange juice. He put the food on a tray and took it down to the dungeon. "Good Morning, Rebecca..." he said with a smile.

Rebecca glanced up at Ryan for a second when she heard him talk but then glanced back to the floor for the while. "You know, it's not normal to leave somebody alone, practically standing up, to sleep." She told him as she tensed for only a second before finally relaxing again.

"I know that," said Ryan as he set the flood on the floor. "But, you need to learn who's in control here. Now, if you are willing to accept your new role, I have some food for you... If not... then I'll just have to use some more drastic tactics to make you see things my way..."

"Your way huh?" She said in her same attitude voice before she sighed as she looked up at him. Ok, so she wanted down, and she wanted out. For now she was going to drop the attitude, though she wouldn't promise she would keep it down. "Alright, fine. I'll behave. For now." She told him. "Just get me down from here already." She told him.

"Very well..." Ryan set the food down on the floor near Rebecca. Then he unshackled her and caught her as she fell slightly. "There you are..." He said as he lowered her to the floor. "If you continue to be good then maybe I'll allow you to wear clothing again... Now... Eat up and then I'll let you shower and use the bathroom."

She glared at him for a second. Since when did she need to work, in any way, just to wear cloths? "You aren't going to be gawking at me the hole time are you?" She asked as she moved back from him, a arm over her chest. She wasn't sure if she wanted him watching her, in any way, for any reason. Unless it might be to strangle him in his sleep later on. That was s different matter though.

"I won't watch you use the restroom but, I will be watching you shower." Once she was finished eating, he helped Rebecca to her feet and took her to another room. It was a small room with just a cot, a toilet stall, and a shower with a Plexiglas shower stall. "This is going to be your room. Fell free to use the toilet and shower up. Today, is a very important day..."

Well great, so she was going to have him gawking at her. She wasn't exactly comfortable with that. I glanced up at him though about it being an important day. "Important day for what?" I couldn't help but ask him. After all, i wanted to know what all to expect as best i could before i had to face whatever it was.

Ryan smiled as he walked her over to the restroom area, "Today, is the first day of the rest of your life. Today, is the day you become my sex slave..."

I just looked at him for a second, as if he was out of his mind suddenly. Still, i didn't hesitate to get cleaned up. Now, if only i could get my hands on some cloths. "Sure, only on your mind will that ever happen for you." I told him not caring to look over at him at i stepped into the shower.

Back
Top Bottom