Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Alley Playtime (Scribe & Adorable)

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
In the city it was cold on the streets, rough concreit and heartless passing glances. Despite being kicked out of her house at sixteen the currently employed teenager managed to keep herself afloat by her blooming modeling work that was in surprisingly full demand once she'd gotten the ball rolling. He manager saw her as such an asset she'd pay for her rent, food or other things when Renie came up short, unbelievably lucky to still be allowed to live comfortably. Connects were indeed sweet. Although, some work kept her up late into the early hours of the mornings.. When all the riff raff come out, although her manager offered a drink she insisted on walking, liking the fresh night air.

It was a cold, chilly autumn night with falling leafs of all warm shades falling to the ground around her laced up kneehigh boots, matched with a flowy black skirt cascaded down from her round, curvy hips as they swayed along, a lush red jacket against her hourglass form, outlining her small hips and plump chest pushing out.

Pretty raven hair framing a young vibrant face, her heeled boots clicking against the sideway as she entered a little side trail of the park. Slipping throughout the little paths towards a more silent part of the city, big sprawling buildings the scenery as he lovely perk hips swung back and forth, plump breasts bouncing with each stride. She took a confident turn down a dark, long alley way. Wanting to get home all the more faster, soft dark lashed aqua eyes peered up down the long sprawling alley, a shadowy group up ahead as she continued to proceed inwards. She thought about stoping, but when one had noticed her, the perk, young little thing simple tucked her head against the collar of her coat and tried to briskly walk past them all without any troubles.

He wanted her.

His cock would rise every time that sexy thing came out of the studio. He'd wait just to see what clothing she was wearing, and it was all sexy -- at least on her. His mates didn't exactly understand, but kept teasing him about it. "You gonna fuck that girl? How's your girlfriend doing? Still stalking, eh? Why don't you have the balls to do something about it?" Yeah, this day he'd do it. The others pushed him just a little too far, and he was a little too horny to ignore it. She was walking down the alley in her red jacket, black boots, and sexy goddamn ass. He want to fuck it, plunge his hard thick cock deep into her ass, pussy, and whatever damn hole he could find. His mates were standing nearby, just out of reach and in the shadows. But he could hear them, taunting him, teasing him to fuck.

So, fuck. He'd do it. He grabbed her arm, and, in cold white bursts of breath, asked, "Hey chickee. What's a nice girl like you doing in place like this?" A lame pickup line, but a threatening one. He looked at the young girl with hard piercing eyes. He was massively built, but his shaven head was stubble, and his face showed how long he was in the streets.

"Here chickee... here here chickee... chick chick..." The other's voices were emerging from the shadows, their faces still unseen in the darkness of the alley. How many of them were there? They lingered like spectral entities, hanging around this alley like some unseen ghosts. "Chick chick chick..." they clattered.

But another tug to the arm was the immediate threat. His other hand crawled down her jacket like an disgusting bug, fingers pressing against her as if it were naked flesh. "Whatcha doing here, huh? Wanna do some modelling for me?"

Renie let out a surprised squeak at the sudden jerking up her hand out of her pocket, raising her hand up and sending her shifting his way. Aqua eyes with uncertainty and fear locking on him, ridged and frightened breaths making her perky breasts bounce, she immediately pulled back, obviously intimidated by his appearence. "W-What? I.. I was just going home.. Could you please let go I-" Her breath hitched in her throat, the men behind him taunting her in an almost surreal fashion. She looked beyond him with confusion, looking back to the large towering man before her. That dwarfted her slender, petite curvy form.

His second tug making her panic, her breath hitching and picking up as his fingers shifted down the curve of her upperbody, slipping over her chest and slim waist in such a way that made her back awake with shivers. She tugged back against him, trying to pry herself away from his touch. This mans hands were so large, fingers thick, strong and sterdy. Easily grasping her slender little wrist, the helpless girl let out a cry, "P-Please.. I Just want to go home!" she breathed out nervously, those pink lush lips trembling in fear. She read about this, seen this in movies and other thing.. Men in alleyways.. Ganging up on women and taking advantage of them.. Her heart was thumping in her chest so loud she was sure all these shady, threatening men could hear it.. Never in a million years did Renie ever think she'd be in such a situation. Her round hips shifted, trying to pull her arm from his hand, squirming like a caught little mouse in the big, hungry cat's grasp.

"It looks like we have a live one! Ha ha!" the man said. The others gathered around the young girl. "Ha ha..." they echoed. Still holding her wrist, he twisted it, forcing her to the ground. "You look beautiful my dear." His features were harder to distinguish, with the shadows playing above him. He wrenched her chin to meet his face, his eyes glistening in an unyielding stare. He licked his lips, and gave a toothy grin. Her coat was unbuttoned, and his hand groped for her dress. It grabbed her by the chest, and tore , exposing her frilly lacy bra. "You look beautiful my dear..." he repeated again, a little drool appearing from the cracks of his lips. "Do you know what I want to do with you?"

He smiled at her response. "I want to lick you. I want to touch you. I want to touch your young fine flesh and taste your delicious body." He slurped his words as the others grew closer. Hands reached for her arms holding her down, pinning her back. The man gleefully tore down her dress, now exposing her matching panties and stockings. "Oh... lovely," he gasped. He smiled up to her, as more arms pulled at her legs, lifting her up. He knelt, spying the space between her legs. "Do you enjoy being touched there?" He looked at her, leering, as he began to rub her, the space between her legs, his grabby paws slowly rubbing against her naked panties. Similar unseen hands, creeping at her from behind, rubbed her breasts, massaging them through the thin fabric of lacy bra. He then knelt down, almost beholding her delicate silkiness. "So fine..." he murmured, sound like a hiss, as he nuzzled her snatch through her panties.

Back
Top Bottom