Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady is a Man (CLOSED)

RE: The Lady is a Man (AlexsSketches, shyone)

Akira smiled when the other said that he could probably come to love him. His smile going away as the other worked slowly down his body, he was biting his lip a little nervous about it, but when Andol rubbed his head against him he gave out a small moan. He licked his lips slightly and continued to watch him. Akira helped Andol get him out of his pants still blushing bright red as Andol just looked at his cock. "W-Wh-" he was about to ask what was wrong but then he licked at his cock and let out another moan. His hands started to grip at the sheets, he had never had someone do something like this to him, well, minus the dragon, but he wasn't about to count that.

Akira gasped when the other took him into his mouth. "A-Andol..." he moaned, his hands finding something else to grab onto other than the sheets. Tangling his fingers in Andol's hair, he blushed as his hands didn't know what to do, either push Andol, trying to encourage him, or pull him away. His body was confused, being embarrassed but at the same time aroused. Men were not allowed to do this with each other and he was far from experienced in this matter. Sure he had played with himself before, so he knew what it felt like to have a finger up his ass, but he had never sucked his own cock. It was an amazing feeling.

However, because he was inexperienced he could feel his orgasm coming far too quickly. "Andol, I...if you keep going like that I'm going to..." he trailed off, his hips pushing closer to Andol, too embarrassed to tell him what he was feeling. "Andol, please, no, I'm gonna..." he said, his hands becoming more unsure about what they were supposed to do.

Andol smiled at the reactions that he was getting out of Akria. The other was the most adoreable thing that he had ever seen, especially the fact that Akria reacted in such a virgin manner to all of this. He could tell that no one had ever touched his new husband in this manner, but to be frank... no one had ever done this to Andol ethier, so he was quite sure that thier reactions to this was going to be the same. Andol's kept sucking on the head for a bit and he hoped that Akria would not mind it, becuase he wanted to take things slow and be affectionate with his mate... so to show this, Andol's He rested his free hand that was not holding the prince's cock up on top of the other's knee, and then just rubbed up and down the Akria's inner leg, before returning to that spot and staying thier. Just the feeling of having the soft head of his lover's cock in his mouth was so good, Andol hoped that Akria would not force him to go any further at the moment. So he countiuned to look up at the other with an affectionate look.

The young deicded that he wanted to taste more of Akria so he began to let his lips slowly sink further down the cross dressing prince's dick as the shaft was slowly starting to join the head that was already in his mouth, and he kept going futher down until it was poking at the entrance to his throat, and stopped there and just took some time to let his tongue run aginst the underside of the large shaft in his mouth. Andol's eyes looked up affectionatly to meet with those of his lover so the other could see how much Andol was enjoying this, before he broke eye contact and then slowly began to bob his head up and down on Akria's cock. His lips would suckle warmly on the large shaft as the human attempt to nurse form the other male any of that tasty seed that he enjoyed so much. He kept making sure though that his tongue kept teasing the underside of the other cock. Of course it was when he felt Akria's hands in hair that really set Andol off.

Andol moaned around the meat in his mouth at the feeling, becuase he enjoyed the idea of having the other male guiding him, and playing with his hair... maybe even being a bit bossy with how he far he wanted Andol to go. Maybe that was he enjoyed the idea of sucking the other off so much... Even when heard the others cries that told him that soon Akria would be reaching his peak, Andol didn't make a single move to pull off. He pulled off for just moment to say to the other male, "Good then... now show me how much you want me to taste you..." With those words Andol dived back down and contiuned to suck on the other male hoping he had also helped make Akria less unsure about what those hands where supposed to do... To try and add to Akria please that hand that he had not been using before, came up now to play with the smaller male's balls.

Akira only gasped at his cock being taken further into Andol's mouth. "Prince..." he moaned trying to keep his hips from bucking the way they wanted too. His mind was starting to draw a blank as his body was taking over, it seeming to know what to do better than his mind did. His hands slowly started to wrap themselves in Andol's hair, tugging gently and pushing back just a little as the other man bobbed his head up and down his cock. The moan was what through him over the edge.

This was where he could feel everything, Andol's tongue, his hair, his breath, everything that touched him even in the slightest way was starting to drive him up the wall and over the edge to plunge into his orgasm. His cheeks were red but he didn't really care anymore, his hands were completely tangled in Andol's hair as he moaned, his seed expelling from his body. He blushed a little more and looked at Andol "I-I'm sorry." he said and looked away, slight ashamed that he had come so quickly.

Akira bit his lip and fidgeted slightly before speaking up. "D-Do you wish for me to do the same?" he asked. "I promise to do my best." he said and looked over to Andol.

Andol just contiuned to suck delightfully on the cock that was in his mouth. He had the other prince dancing in pleasure to every movement that he made with his mouth, and he just found the whole thing to be adoreable. He was enjoying pleasuring Akria like this, but it was the feeling of the smaller males hands gently stroking his head and gripping his hair. He knew that he was getting to the other human and it would not be long before he was able to get what he wanted so badly. The hand that he was not using rubbed along Akria's leg gently.

Andol contiuned with his soft bobing motions and he countied to let his soft lips suckle on the other males cock, waiting to drink down his seed and to taste his beloved little prince. That was when he could tell that Akria was getting close, and when he could tell he sped up his movements, and his bobing got even faster as he created more suction with his lips. That was when he heard Akria cry out that he was about to cum, and Andol did not even attempt to move his as he felt the hard cock pulse in his mouth and fill his mouth with the warm tasty seed. Though he was not able to drink it all and some of was leaking out the side of the man's mouth and down his cheek. He could feel though the prince's orgasm slowly subsided. Andol continued to suck form it to make sure that he got everying up before he pulled off. The man still had the stains of the other male's cum on the side of his cheek and around his lips, though this was quickly licked up.

Looking up at Akria, Andol just giggled softly at the way his soon to be husband was acting so adoreable, "So it seems you really enjoyed yourself didn't you Akria? You don't need to be sorry, I wanted to be able to taste you, and I would have to say that I quite enjoyed myself. Here let me give you a sample." He crawled up the others body and kissed the other right on the lips, and opened his mouth to let his tounge explore inside of the others mouth knowing that Akria would be able to taste himself on his lips. Though after a few mintues of this Andol pulled away and then looked back into Akria's eyes, though this time they where filled with a emotional that Andol rarely showed... nervousness. It had come form Akria asking about returning the favor... no one had ever asked him that before. Jenal had not really cared about giving him pleasure... So it was a idea that was in a way, quite forgien to him. He wasn't exactlly sure what to do or to say. So he just looked into Akria's eyes and said, "Do whatever you feel is best Akria." He sounded so nervous it was adoreable.

Akira looked away a bit but ended up nodding at the man's question. When the other kissed him, he had to admit he was a little shocked, especially at how nonchalantly Andol had kissed him after something like that. Though, that wasn't to say he didn't love it. To taste himself on Andol's tounge was an entirely new experience. It seemed like today was going to be a day of firsts. As the other pulled away he slightly followed, wanting a little bit more of Andol. He bit his lip and glanced down to Andol's crotch. He wasn't going to guarantee he was any good, but he wanted to try, he just didn't think it was very fair for one person to get off and not the other.

He nodded a bit and leaned forward kissing Andol again, "I want to." he said and bit his lip moving his hands down to Andol's pants undoing them slowly. "I want to give you what you just gave me." he said, his face still bright red, but he still looked very determined to accomplish at least this one task. Once he managed to get the pants undone he looked back up to Andol, making sure that it was still okay for him to be doing this. The next moment he had moved to let Andol move to where he had just been, before leaning down.

He hesitated for only a few seconds, soon licking at the tip on Andol's cock and down the shaft, before licking a line back to the tip and taking it into his mouth. He took it very slowly, taking the cock into his mouth little by little. A little shocked by the taste of Andol's flesh in his mouth.

The look on Andol's face change form being happy about the pleasure that he had given his lover... to complete shock at the fact that Akria really wanted to pleasure him so bad. It was just such a forgien concept to Andol when it came to sex really... of course his scope of experiance was indeed quite limited, but it was what it was. It was his scope of experiance and it was how he knew things to be, and the fact that this other male wanted to try and pleasure him too. Dispite the fact that Akria had never done this before, so Andol moved into the postion that the other male had occupied only moments before. Though it was obvious that he was doing it with a nature of unsurness, but that wasn't because this wasn't what he wanted... it was simply that this moment was somthing that was new to him. It didn't take long before Andol was laying there and found his boxer covered membered fully exposed to Akria. Now it was his turn to blush....

His boxers though where soon gone and his body was then exposed to the open air. Andol poked his two pointer fingers together as his cock stuck up and throbbed proudly in the air bettewen them. There wasn't much space seperating Akria's face, form Andol's dick and the older prince didn't want to force anything on his younger partner so he was trying to keep his hands distracted. Plus he was a little embressed, simiply because when it came to size he was average... he had sworn that Akria was a bit bigger, but he guessed they could compare sizes later. Speaking with a nervous voice that was unusal for him he said, "I hope you like what you see...?" Though there was a obvious questioning nature about the way that he spoke, becuase it seemed that Andol really did want a answer to question that should have been quite obvious... epsically conisdering the postion that they where both in at the moment. It did not take long though before Andol had those thoughts wiped away as he felt Akria's tounge on his cock.

He looked down into the other male's eyes as Akria's tounge began to work him over, and it didn't take long before his hands had reached down and where tangled in Akria's hair. Though the prince made sure to steel himself so that he wouldn't force the other male, especially once he felt himself entering into Akira's warm wet mouth. The older prince moaned out, though in what he realized was a little too loud, and the fact he gave away so esaily how much Akira's small actions where getting to him made him blush. It was quite adoreable really, becuase of Andol's pale face any blush showed up that much esaier... and by now the young man was almost beat red, as he moaned out, "Oh Akria that feels so damn good..."

Back
Top Bottom