Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Till death for a Daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra had known for her whole teen age life that she was promised to be married but when she was waiting for the driver to bring her to the new place she would be calling home her heart sank. She knew well enough that he was a horrible man and that scared her to death but she had to be strong. Christmas was only three days away and she was sure that after having only seen 18 Christmases prior her 19th would be the most memorable in the sense that she would be spending it with a stranger.

She was let out of the car and as she walked to the massive door to his mansion. She took a deep breath and when she went to ring the bell her petite gloved hand hesitated. She took in a deep breath before pushing the bell and when the door opened she was received by the butler who ushered her into the vast marble covered foyer.

Her round towed two inch Mary- Jane’s clicked on the floor as she was shown in and her hands worked to free each other from their gloved restraints. Once that was done she reached up to remove the black winter cap hat from atop her thick black hair that came perfectly to her tail bone over top her thick black pea coat which the butler waited for her to remove. Once she had her dance leotard and skirt were revealed as well as the flesh toned tights that lead to her shoes. She had been in the middle of rehearsal when she was summoned by her future husband whom she had yet to meet. The butler took her things and announced in a very British accent, “The master shall be with you presently.”

lgpp30819+lamenting-angel-victoria-frances-poster.jpg

"Not supposed to call when I am out grumpy old man..." He sighed as he looked to the women in the house smiling as he looked to her, "So you must be Terra..." He spoke casually as if she was in his way. Moving into the main floor he moved to the butler leaning his head toward the mans ear, and spoke something the man whispering back before he turned around. "Hello, my name is Ash, Ash La'vier it is a pleasure to meet you..." He bowed before standing up and moving forward, "I do apologize, I was entertaining my interested before coming here, the meeting was not by my choice today..."

He stretched out before sighing to her, adjusting his shirt which was tight fitted to show off his body the smell of faint women's perfume on him as though someone had been far to close for far too long, a over vest on top hanging nicely on him. Wearing a pair of black dress slacks, "I do like to spend time out with my friends but a night with my soon to be may be just as much fun..."

He moved closer to her making a forward action as he moved close to her moving to try and pull her against him his voice calm, and strong. It was easy to see why he was so popular, not only did he have the ability to own and control everything he wanted, he was not bad looking through any stretch of the imagination.

Pic...

She stepped away from him a look of disgust on her face. Sure he was handsome but she did not find him charming. "I would rather not be sullied by the cheap purfume your whore has left in her wake." Her distaste plain and her arms moved to cross over her ample bust.

"What is it you had me so urgently summoned for? I was in the midle of a rather important dance rehersal." Her jaw was tight and it was clear yet again she did not care for the stranger or what reporters said about him. How could her family have done this to her.

"Hey its better I get it out of my system now, than after the wedding, am I wrong?." He took off his vest tossing it to the chair brushing himself off as he smiled bowing slightly, "I am sorry for interrupting your rehearsal.". He spoke past a fake smile before he stood up, "I was hoping we could spend a night together, to get to know each other before we are together.". He spoke though he was a good actor it was clear he had other reasons behind his actions.

He spoke as though he was giving her a choice, but by the hold he had on her family he doubted she would be as foolish as to decline. He looked to her before continueing assuming her answer, and in his voice insisting upon it, if you do not mind taking a seat I will be down in a few minutes. He turned to go upstairs, his thoughts raced he was fairly attracted to her a way of feeling he seldom felt for anyone. Thinking if nothing else it would be a fun challege to make her like him.

Her hands clenched and she knew she had no choice, “As you wish. I am here now what is it you would have me do? What is it you want to know? I know every bit of what I need to know about you.” Her eyes were cold and it was clear she had no desire to know anything more about him than that of the rumors she had already heard.

“Let me make this clear. I am to be your wife but I will not be a wife to you. I am given no choice in the merger as my family is indebted to yours but I will give you not an inch of my flesh you do not disserve and that includes the back of my hand if you ever touch me without my clear indication that you may again.” Clearly she did not know her place but that was one stipulation in the papers promising her to him. Her womanhood could not be taken against her will EVER.

“I owe you a child at some point but as far as I am concerned we need not do such things the old fashioned way when technology has come so far. I will produce one child that way and no more.” Terra was clearly all business and cared little for how her future husband would react.

He turned around sitting on the stairs for a moment before letting out a sigh, "I have not behaved improper to you, I was not overly forward to you... I do not appreciate your behavior toward me...". He stood up and approached her his voice as cold as hers, "I know my father had promised you too me, and yes, I understand your distaste for the arrangement..."

He moved close placing his hand on her stomach his voice sharp as he spoke to her, "Seeing on how wifely duties are left to be defined by myself in the deal this is what I expect from you... I expect no complaint when I touch you in a non sexual way... I expect you here eating dinner with me everynight, and unless I tell you otherwise we will share a bed at night..."

He paused for a moment before saying, "lastly, you will be here for every date I set up with you that I give you reasonable notice for, or I tell my family I am unhappy with the arrangement , and they will 'deal' with the arrangement as they see fit...". He stepped back waiting for her responce from all he had said.

She had no choice. “Fine. Just let my family be and I will do whatever it is you want within reason.” She flinched at his touch but worse she cringed at the thought of what he might try to do to her had they shared a bed. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes as if to keep herself from falling apart.

“Why would you want this arrangement any way? You have everything you could want so what more is this? Do you just want to control me? Do you enjoy being the demise of a young innocent girl’s life?” She opened her eyes talking again to retract what she said, “Never mind. Just tell me what it is I shall be doing this evening Sir.” She said the last word mockingly clearly protesting any desire to state his name or to even hear hers on his lips.

Her tones cut deep, but he made no notice, of the distaste it brought out, though a smirk played at his lips, "The sad thing is, I was going to break the deal, and free you of this bond, but I must say I am rather enchanted by that spirit of yours, I might make this work yet...". He tapped at his lip a habit, he and his father shared, when a thought they liked passed their minds. He was pleased he was chosen such a bride, and though at first the idea bothered him, but to him it would prove good, on nights his advances went unnoticed by his dates, he had time with her to fall back on.

The butler moved to her, "please follow me mi'lady.". Though he spoke kindly, and properly, he eyed her as if the want to say something about her attire, but knowing it was not his place, the man fairly stuck in his old ways. It was a look he gave most of the women, the master of the house had brought home. he led her into a large dining hall bowing lightly, "dinner shall be ready in twenty minutes...". He had decided to cook what her parents had claimed to be her favorite meal, a way to put her at ease, though he suspected it would not work on her.

Her clear hatred for him, made it more into a game for him, than the serious matter it was. He moved upstairs, showing some of the elegance, one would expect of someone borne to his station, and showered, and redressed in a pair of clean black dress pants, a skin tight white undershirt, with a black button up shirt overtop half buttoned, and combed his hair a bit before messing it up a little till he got the looked he wanted, after about fifteen minutes he found himself entering the dining hall and taking the seat next to her.

She refused to look at him. Though he sat beside her she sat rigid and unmoving from the time she had been seated there. She was hardly impressed by his display and Tara made no secret of it even though her silence. A handsome face and money were never enough to sway her but what choice did she have when he held every moment of her future. When she did at last speak Tara was cold to him, “So tell me future husband. Will this home be a gilded cage to me? Shall we be keeping separate residence?” She doubted the later given his deceleration prior that she would share in being his wife. A wife to a man who could not even meet with her without reeking of another woman was not her idea of the perfect life.

Tara still would not look upon him no matter what glimpses she got of him from the corner of her eye. She doubted a man as such could truly even please a woman. He sought his own self gratification yet left whatever lover he was with to meet with another woman. Free prostitution was what it was. Women with looser virtues than a whore for at least the whore made a man pay some worth. To be in a harem of women displeased her but she at least hoped her future husband had sense enough to be well protected if she was to be forced to be…no she simply could not think of the tasks that she was going to have perform once the legal marriage occurred.

He let out a sigh rather annoyed by her behavior his voice calm as he spoke, "You know if you are unwilling to show any care for making this work out for both of us I will not deal with it..." He forced her chair to the side so she would be forced to look at him his hands moving to hers, making sure she could not just turn away, "I offer you two choices, we could be close, and possibly become friends, or more if you will allow me a chance..." He paused for a moment before his voice became stern, "Or you can choose to keep this act up, and you be forced to be alone, and hateful of the only man your allowed to see..."

He knew the contract was one sided, he was given everything, and her family was only able to add the rule, he could not force her to have sex with him. "Now listen to me, and I will only say this once, you will either show an effort to put up with me, or I will send you home till our wedding day, then you will be forced to never leave the upstairs of this home, do I make myself clear?" He was trying to be kind, but the way she behaved he could not hold to what he wanted to be for her, his eyes peering into hers, he was attracted to her, though, for now he would hide it.

Tara looked at him then with hate in her gaze,"Send me away then and lock me up. Anything is better than a man who will never see me any higher than the trolups he comes home smelling of. Sure you are handsome and charming but that will fade and I will not be your back up plan." She stood then and went in the direction of the door where she would step outside to sit alone thinking of how long it would take her to walk home.

Then the thought occured to her that if she left there she would never be welcomed home again.

He moved to his feet quickly moving in the way of the door, "Listen here, you will return to the chair, or I will put you into the chair. I went through enough trouble to set this up, the least you can do for me is pretend to care that I tried." He was sharp with his words his eyes following her. Though he stood defiantly in her way expecting to turn back. He was not violent, and would never lay a hand on her. Though, he knew if she would continue to leave he would make her regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom