Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pairing list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatala

Super-Earth
Can we try to keep things short and simple? If you want intensive plotting, you'll have to take the reins. I'm too tired for that these days. I might post several paragraphs in the start, but usually i stick to a paragraph or two. I'm not a grammer/spelling/"literate" nazi so if you intend to play with me, try to relax too. This is suppose to be fun and pleasurable, not a paper for College English 311.

I Like:
Older Male x Younger Female
Moderate to mild dom male x sub female
Dark x Light [Warning: Do not give me ram-heads for demons if you go that route. Get creative and give me something better than that Dante shite.]

Favorite plot/pairing: Twists on beauty and beast.

Other possibilities:
Angel M x Human F
Rock star x Female Nerd
Doctor x Patient or Research Subject (preferably a doc that knows how to tease
Mafia boss x rival's daughter (or renaissance/fantasy equiv)
Photographer/Adventurer x Pilot - lost somewhere (girl gets the pilot's seat, harrison ford can enjoy the view. thank you.)
Bully x Victim - When no one's looking, one stolen kiss starts a fire. What was once a war becomes a charged tango of an act to hide the fact that lust changes everything.
Guard x Noble Prisoner - Perhaps he's just a guard assigned to a prisoner of war and the two get besotted. Perhaps he's a sea captain who's taken a ship and the noble maiden was suppose to be his ransom piece... except she's just a little too turned on by this adventure and too voluptuous to ignore.

I want to keep to PM if possible please. Check my Rabbit hole for my list of dos and donts. I may post several times a day or go a few days without posting at all. Just expect me to be a bit random with it.

If you think of other ideas that fit my rabbit hole, ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom