Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revolution, Hell, and Death (Raiden and Lata)

Ramona Chrome and Jaexx Kiske​
A Demon hired to depose a Queen... but will he kill her? Or keep her as his own?

Jaexx paces in his room in the inn, fingers tracing the scar on his arm. The only constant of his body he's bothered to keep.
Oh, well.
Fifty thousand gold coins to simply force the Queen out of her seat, presumably to allow one of her competitors in... but the throne itself? That would be a far better prize. Especially if he can simply install himself in her place, and keep her as his own advisor. Or simply take her face for his own. Though he would miss the male attributes.
He snorts, shaking his head, and leaves the room. He's got an audience scheduled, after all. Exactly what he said he'd be: A man with information about possible rebellion against her.

4694106216_faa6492b42.jpg

Ramona Chrome is currently waiting patiently in her throne room, yawning while she waits for the demon that claims to have information on a possible rebellion uprising. A disinterest can be seen in her silver eyes while she sits in a relaxed position, leaning back and to the side in her throne while holding her head up with her right hand. Because she doesn’t really believe in the rebellion, she has only one guard posted at the outside of the double doors that leads into the throne room.

She stares blankly at the door, thinking about what she will be later on once the meeting with the man is finished. She raises a brow when seeing the guard opening the door, listening to him telling her that the man has arrived. "Alright. Let's get this over with..." She says with a low energy tone while still sitting in her laid back position on her throne, hoping to get the meeting over quickly so she can something else later.

Jaexx steps into the throne room as the guards open the door, and simply reaches out with one hand, the digits fusing and becoming a three-pronged appendage, which simply crushes the male's head. "Good afternoon, My Queen." he says, his other limb shifting to match the first. "I believe you're in my seat." he says, expression falling from a formerly jovial expression to one of impending violence.

He closes the doors, and wedges the dead man's leg between the handles.

"Get out." he says, jerking his chin toward the side. "Or I'll make you leave." he snaps. "It's a very, very good deal, really. Fifty thousand coin to get you out, paid in advance. Client even promised to keep the guards from answering your calls."
He smiles, and reaches her throne, lifting up her chin with a hand, still clawed and nicking her skin lightly.

"Hmm... Actually... I think that you'll be a good sign of power... keep the queen on hand as my servant." he mutters. "What do you think, Chrome?" he asks, putting his face up to hers.

Back
Top Bottom