Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Tiger's Claws (MIDAssassinWolf and MasterOfDeath4242)

MIDAssassinWolf

Supernova
Matthew leaned back in his chair behind his desk after having finished some small paper work from the night before. It had gotten late, but he was already trying to figure what could be done next, since he worked the night shift with his partner. The clock on the wall read '8:32' It wasn't to late, but it was already dark outside. His eyes were a soft blue, almost like a looking up at the sky. His hair was short, shaggy, a natural black color. Dressed in his work pants, and a white t-shirt.
He looked perfect, even for being a cop. I often wondered if he ever thought about quitting and getting himself a better job. With his body and looks, he could be the perfect actor, wealthy and no need to having to face the chance of taking any bullets. He'd been shot a few times before, among other attacks he'd had on him with this job. Nothing that would keep him down though. Hell, i'd seen him without his shirt before, though that had been it. The few scars he did have, only seemed to make him look better somehow. If it wasn't for the fact I wasn't one for bringing work home with me, I might have never pushed his flirting off when he did flirt.

Ok, so I didn't mind the flirting from him, I often tossed some flirting back, but I never let is be anything more then that. He was a good partner, and a good friend. I don't think I was going to be ready at any point to try and mess that up between us, just because deep down, I actually liked the man. Hell, what girl in there right mind wouldn't. He knew how to handle himself, he was perfect for eye candy, and despite his flirting ways, he was loyal to the bone. Had a bad boy streak in him, I could see all to well even if he did try to hide it. Among it all, he was rather sweet. Just even being able to work with him was enough for me.

With a sigh Matthew pushed his chair along the floor(seeing as to how it had wheels on it), over to his my desk, stopping just next to me. "See anything you think might give us something to do for the night?" He asked. He looked as if he was a kid at the moment, trying to think of something to do to pass the time. I didn't blame him really. Though while he had been doing his paper work, I had been working on on getting us a job, one that could get us a promotion if it all fell into plan just right. For the past hour or so, i'd been setting up a meeting time with the man I knew had been behind many murders, yet he'd been getting away with it all for so long now.

The way I looked at, somebody needed to bring him down. Though I didn't have much to work with, i'd also looked into what files we had on this man. I knew enough to know what to use for a deal that would draw him out. If this worked though, I could have him in and locked up before the night was over, for us to then work on another case I had in mind for a while now.
“Yeah, got us a smaller job before I look into getting us something bigger.” I told him. My eyes, hazel, dark brown hair that had been colored black only a few months back. I was sitting there in my work cloths, and I knew I would need something other then this to help get things moving.

Getting up and pushing him, in his chair, back to his desk I explained things to him before he followed me to the back. I'd worked with him long enough that I was ok with changing in front of him. He didn't have anything to really change, other then his pants. I had to change out of my work cloths and into more of that of street cloths.

“Alright, well i'll go get the charger warmed up.” Matt said once he had changed into a light gray pair of jeans that looked slightly worn.

“Alright, I won't be long.” I told him as I stuffed my work cloths into the locker in front of me, then pulled out the cloths I had there to change into. Black cargo pants, that looks like a pair of Tripp pants since I had gone and had fun tweaking them around. My hair was short, to my chin, so I couldn't put it up, not that I care to really try. Instead I just ruffled my hair after putting on a black shirt with some skulls on it. Ok, so I dressed like this a lot when I wasn't working, but still, it often worked as well when I would go under cover a lot. This shouldn't be any different.

I didn't take to long, like I had said. I just ended up making sure the gun I had in the holster on my left ankle was loaded. On my right ankle though, I had a large Green Beret pocket knife, just in case I might ever need that as a backup at some point or another.

I found the Black Angel Mustang waiting for me just outside of the doors, and so I opened the passenger door. “Alright, we have twenty minute to get there. Better be there in under five though, don't need to be any later. I'd like to be able to see who all comes and goes.” I told him. “Pop the trunk.” I then said, as I lifted the bag in my hand with a smile.

“Got it.” Matthew said as he popped the trunk of the car. He watched me as I walked around to the trunk, I could feel his eyes on me. Though I didn't look back at him until after I closed the trunk, and looked in the rear-view mirror at him.

With a shake of my head I walked around and got in the car. “Forth Street.” I told him, when he had that questioning look on his face. With that he nodded and headed off for Forth Street where I directed him into a empty parking lot and waited there with him. We would have a short wait, until the others would show up though, and despite the slightly cold air we got out and waited, sitting on the hood of the car, tossing small chatter back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom