Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care for me like I do you (Loveme)

Shad0wX

Planetoid
Another day, another bad break up... or at least that's how Eric felt. He had just left his now ex-girlfriend's house after being told the same line he's heard so many times before, "It's not you it's me... I'm not really ready for a relationship right now." Eric was sure by tomorrow his ex would have a new boy toy, they always do. He was just glad he didn't end up getting too serious with her and that was probably why she left him. He wasn't the type that just hopped into bed with someone. He hadn't even been with her for a full 2 weeks.

Eric was now on his way to his best friend's house to tell her the news. He always went to her when things went bad. She actually listened so it wasn't too big of a surprise that she would be the first to know. In the past few months this would probably be the 3rd time he's come to her to tell her about yet another break up. It was getting to the point that he came to her to talk about his break ups as much as he came just to see her.

He brushed his jet black hair out of his face to let his green eyes watch the road. He had contacts in to avoid having to wear his glasses while driving. Eric had an athletic build though it was rare to ever catch him working out. He looked like a walking billboard with yet another band t-shirt on. Today's band was Pendulum and today's colors were red and black. As a first impression you wouldn't take him as spontaneous but there were certain things about him that were just random. He pulled into his best friend's driveway and quickly went to the door. He knocked the silly way he usually knocked and waited at the door. He had the look on his face he always had when he just broke up with someone.

Back
Top Bottom