Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Semi-Lit Partner. (Update 03/02/16) New Plot

Do you like how it is set up?

• Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenore SheildMaiden

Super-Earth
Update: March 02, 2016​

Hello there!
I've been here for a while but have not really tried to get into Roleplay here. I would like to try again though.
I am semi-lit, sometimes I might get inspired and write 8 paragraphs but most of the time I write about 3 – 5 paragraphs. I do some minor spell check every now and again, but I’m not a nazi about it. My writing is readable and there should be no major issues with it. If you can’t handle a few spelling/grammar mistakes, I’m probably not your partner.
F-List. I know I said I wouldn't make one, but here it is. Down below is my usual dislikes and likes, but this will give a better picture if you want to take the time to read.​

Anthro/Neko/Transformations/Weres/Bestiality
Experiments
BDSM (Light-Mild, nothing heavy)
Virgin (Mine or yours)
Futa
Light slapping, spanking, whipping.
Biting, light to heavy enough to leave a mark, but no blood (unless vampire, then great!)
Some cutting, but nothing that'll leave permanent scars or causee huge injury.
Vaginal
Non-Con
F x F
F x M
Threesome – 2 guys, 1 girl

Sometimes

Ravaged Anal
Anal
Oral
Male on Male
Rimming
Hard hitting
Dirty talk
Threesome, were there is two females, one male

No Go

Heavy BDSM
Heavy Abuse
Anything involving bodily fluids, this includes spit
Changing the size of something, unless it is from an experiment
Body Parts falling off

Just because I have those up there, doesn't mean those are all, I like some things, or I forgot to put something up. Check my F-List if its not up there and if its still not there, ask me.

Down below, if it has a plot, that just means that was the idea I had to go with the pairing. If you have another idea about the pairing, feel free to share, maybe I will like it better than the original.

Pairings
Below are pairings without plots. Plots will be discussed through PM. They can involve many different kinks and story lines, little smut to lots of smut, whatever works.

Me x You
* Craving this pairing.

* New Sex Slave x Master/* Mistress
* Human x Vampire/Werewolf
* Werewolf/Vampire x Vampire/Werewolf
* Werewolf/Vampire x Human
Teacher x Student
Student x Teacher
* Uni Student x Uni Student
Young Girl/Woman x Rapist/Kidnapper
Best Friend x Best Friend
Angel x Demon
Renaissance Woman x Lord or Knight
Princess x King/Prince/Enemy King
* Maid x Married Boss/Rich Boss
Prostitute/Prostitute in Training x Pimp/Trainer

Plots

* Craving this pairing.
>< Mean the YC and MC roles could be swapped.

A Nightmare
Lost Human/Rapist:

My Character (MC) leaves a friend’s house sometime in the middle of the night and begins to walk back to her place. She is spotted by Your Character (YC) who has had his/her eye on MC for a while. He/she takes advantage of the night and grabs her, drags her into a nearby woods where he/she takes this opportunity to rape her.
A few days later, he/she comes again when she walks home and does the same thing.
When her parents decide to leave a week-two weeks, they leave a guy/gal there to watch her, an "old family friend." The rapist is him/her, he/she comes through MC window at night to keep his/her identity a secret for a few more nights. Then he begins doing it to her when MC try's to go out on a date with a boy.

Details: Girl is 14-16 years old, already on her period and such. Guy is at the best mid-twenties to early thirties. Non-con, pregnancy, kidnapping potentially.
This Is What You Get
Lost Girl/Abuser:
This is kinda the same as the top, except it has incest.
Her parents are divorced, and she always takes her dogs on a walk. She is 17 and is about to turn 18, and she has always been an only child, but her father doesn't want to lose her, she is the only thing he has left.
So one night, he decides to follow his daughter, as she nears the community park, he takes a rag with the chloroform and puts over her mouth. Her dogs don't bark because they know who it is. He takes her limp body to his basement, were he has set up a work place.
He lets her wake up before starting to give pleasure and eventually taking her virginity. After a week of this, he puts her to sleep again, and she wakes up in her bed. She doesn't remember who it was because her father was masked, but she begins to feel very, sexual, and her father walks in on her one day when she is masturbating. She begs him to fuck her, and well, he does, making her his sex slave.

Details: Girl is 17, father is mid-thirties to late thirties. Incest, non-con.

Breeding for Science
Female Human x Male Scientist/Breeder

YC is a male who works with fertility treatments, helping women who can't get pregnant, get pregnant. You come across a woman who is different from the rest. She is fertile but for some reason human seed does not work. You take a few eggs she has donated to help you figure out why she cannot get pregnant. One night you test animal seed, speciphically from dogs and wolves. You find out that she can breed with animals. You secretly have a bestiality fetish and want to breed her. You kidnap her and breed her.

Details: YC will be a male scientist around his 30's, and any of the dogs/wolves that are involved in these experiments. MC will be a woman about 24. There will be pregnancy and bestiality and non-con.

Corrupted School
Either a singular person runs the Harem or a small group of them. Girls of different backgrounds are kidnapped and forced to submit to become sex slaves. They still go to school and learn but are tormented by their peers and mentors who know about them.

Details: The girls will range from 15-18 years old, many different backgrounds and social status'. Teachers range from 25-35. Students 17-18. Pregnancy and Non-con will be a thing.

* >< Breeding For Their Existence
In this world, Werewolves exist, however they came about is unknown. Their numbers are however weak, there is no way to turn a human into a werewolf and the only way to gather more numbers is to procreate. An Alpha Male who has a small group of werewolves, all male, are set to seek out females to breed. Werewolves are hunted by those who disagree with their existence. They have normal lives and have jobs but typically live in close area in apartment complexes or in a housing complex near woods or forest, areas large enough for them to run when they an.

Details: Set in modern day. YC will be a Alpha Male who has a very well paying job with 2 or 3 other males. MC will be a mix between runaway teens and women, homeless, and prostitutes, and perhaps women who have been kidnapped at bars or at night.

>< Need To Breed
Anthro's are rare and dangerous creatures. Every 6 months male anthros go into something called a Rut, which is their time to breed any female that is currently ovulating. This Rut can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. North of a small hunter gatherer colony is a male anthro (species could be discussed) who goes into this Rut. He goes to this colony and takes a few of the women back to his cave where he then satisfies his needs. After the male is done with his Rut he decides to keep these women and start his own society.

Details: YC is an anthro male, well hung, probably young adult to adult age. MC is 2-3 women of ages varying between 16-40 years old.

* >< Romance in College Concept is basically what I want. Feel free to message another plot.
MC is secretly a lesbian, has not come out of the closet yet, but wants to. YC is also secretly a lesbian but has not come out of the closet, still denies that she is internally, and is dating a guy. YC begins to fall for MC, and MC begins to fall really hard for YC. Can they end up dating?

Details: MC is around 19-21 in a university. YC is 20-35. This is mostly romance, with little smut, mostly character development and plot detail. Maybe a futa for YC.

* >< We Need An Heir
MC is the Queen of a land set in medieval/fantasy era. She is currently married to a King who is infertile and cannot place a child within her. The way this kingdom works is that its a monarchy where the Queen tends to have more power than the King. She needs to stay married to the King to keep power of certain group of people, so now a select group of men have to court her to attempt to get her pregnant. These would be YC. This can be played out in different ways, this is just a basic plot.

Details: MC would be around 24-35 years old and a Queen. YC would be multiple males ranging from ages 20-40 years old of different races (elven, orc, vampire, werewolf, anthro, etc.). This would hopefully be long-term RP, with pregnancy, maybe non-con(?), and whatever else you would like to add.

Pictures: Some pictures I'm thinking of for the Queen.
Vampire Queen
Sorceress Queen
Spider Queen
Queen of Dragons (Maybe not literally, also human)
Warrior Queen
Raven Queen
Fae Queen

Start of a Polyamory/Polygamy/Polyandry Relationship
This will be kind of specific depending on which one we choose.
*Polygamy
Set in a modern day time where YC is a male looking to have multiple wives (this is what is different about polyamory). MC will be your multiple wives. Basically this is set in the U.S where it is illegal, so it gives it kind of a twist and need to keep it secret, where OC have to find each other and grow through this complicated relationship. This can have multiple different themes to play with; jelousy, drama, realism, pregnancy, secrecy, incest maybe. The characters of course will have their families and friends that they would need to keep this secret from for a while or if the family/friends find out we can have the characters grow emotionally and have tons of character development.

Details: MC would be anywhere from 20-35 years old, with or without jobs, all female or even some male if thats what you want. YC would be male, somewhere between 25-40 with hopefully education and a successful job to help support this large family. Like up above some themes would be pregnancy, drama, realism, smut, and if you're into that or feel comfortable, maybe in the future incest.

Polyamorous
This is similar to the plot for polygamous, except only two people are married and they both have a relationship with another person or a few more people, male or female.

Details: About the same as above. Only difference is that there wouldn't be any chance for incest to play out.

Polyandry
This is again set in a modern time where this relationship is kept secret, set in US where this type of relationship is illegal. MC is a female looking for multiple men, or even some women/futas. YC will be playing multiple parts.

Details: MC is an educated female 28-38 years old. YCs will be between 20-40 years old, male, females, or futas. Themes are pregnancy, drama, realism, smut, story, incest, futa, lesbian, etc.

Colonial America
This is set somewhere in the late 17th century early 18th century, if you do not know what that means 1680's-1740's. MC comes from a large family (typical at the time) who are wealthy land owners somewhere in the south, (if you want to specific we can figure out where). MC's father is looking for a male, YC, to take over the plantation they own because he has only had daughters (his fault if you know about genetics) and he needs a son to take over or a son in-law. MC is the oldest female at age 18, hasn't been courted yet mainly cause her father is looking for the right guy to take over.
This RP will be played out with each of us having multiple characters, the main ones being ofc the oldest daughter and your male character. This does involve story and smut, YC can be whatever you chose him to be. Rough and aggressive with lots of noncon, or something sweet and gentle and romantic. Either way works. So long as we can also involve other characters, such as MC's family, because the two main characters would be living in another building off the main house on the land.

Details: MC will be 18 years old, not negotiations. YC will be around 25-30 years old. Themes: realism, noncon possibly, pregnancy, long-term, smut, story, patriarchal society.

Cravings

Breeding/Pregnancy
Basically what it says above. You can mix this with any other kink on this page or offer your own. I can play characters that are pregnant or maybe even be the one to impregnate your character. This can several different ways, just would like to try this out. Depending on the plot we're going for this can be half smut/half story or three fourths story/one fourth smut or vise versa.
Werewolves/Vampires
Anything along these lines, so fantasy based rp. Can be whatever. I can play this or you can play this, or both. I don't care. This can be non-con or adventure RP, this can be some role reversal world where humans are the ones in hiding and are lower while vampires and werewolves and anthros could rule. Can be whatever.
Romance
This would be mostly story from anything above or on this page. Whatever. Smut would be very little or infrequent, or can happen a lot so long as there is lots of story going on. This isn't a two people falling in love and fucking each other a bunch, I would like a progression in relationship and to keep things interesting throughout the RP. Not saying there won't be no sex just saying there also needs to be story.

Picture Plots
Pictures that have inspired a plot or I wish to create a plot from the pictures. Some of these plots are either long term or short term, lots of smut or lots of story, smut or character creation. Some of these pictures also are inspirations for characters.

Lioness
Character Idea
Wild woman who grew up in the woods, unknown to modern society. A hiker comes across her tries to show her the ways of society.
* Werewolf
Plot
Post-Apocalyptic setting where a massive war between humans, vampires, and werewolves broke out. A vampire and werewolf are caught in a situation were they must help each other. One side falls for the other while the other side realizes that the children of the two would be strong and formidable foes that would rise above the three parties and rule the world.
*Pirates
Plot
There exists a full woman pirate ship who rescue those women who are abused and battered. While docked at a port, selling some of their wares, one of the Captains sailors finds information where a group of rich men are going to break a young girl to become a whore for the local brothel. The Captain decides to go check this out, only when spotting the girl she finds her to be very attractive and wanted to make the girl hers. She collects a few of her trained sailors and rescues the girl. By the time the girl had passed out from the assault and is carried to the ship. The captain sets sell and the girl comes to find herself far out at sea. What will happen?
Warrior Princess
Character Idea
A young girl was abandoned on snowy mountain tops and was rescued by wolves. She learned to understand them and be a part of the pack.
*Defender
Plot
A woman casted away from her tribe for refusing to sleep with the chief is found by a clan of centaurs. At first she is used as a hostage, hoping to use her to take over the small clan of humans. She is then taken to be the Leaders breeder.
Werehyena
Plot
A woman who was once a strong warrior betrayed her people. She saved a small child of the opposing clan and sacrificed her to the beasts that are trapped in a pit. What will become of her?
Nightmare
Plot
A woman is on her way to visit her parents after a long year in college. On her way there she has to stay a night at a hotel, what she doesn’t know is that this hotel is haunted and she would be trapped her much longer than a night, potentially forever. A man from over a 100 years ago died a violent death here from his ex-wife, in his pent up rage, any woman coming through this hotel that resembles her will receive his wrath and his patriarchal views.
*Live Cave Art
Plot
Based in Africa with a tribe of hunter and gatherers. How this will be is that women stay in one tribe or have one or two head males that stay near to claim them as theirs. There are also bands of males that are nomadic. Every year men try to seduce or win over the women of the surrounding area to mate with. This would be a very in depth roleplay with multiple characters between the two of us, with lots of character development, drama, romance perhaps, non-con, and so on.
Dragon Leader
Character Concept
Dragon Princesses bred to breed with Dragons.
Dragons Glance
Character Concept/Plot
Character concept is the same as the one above however maybe this Dragon Princess doesn’t like the idea of a dragon mate.
Alien and Girl
Plot
Basically a typical Alien Abduction thing, however every 20 years they come to Earth to breed with women. They specifically go after the children who were born to the previous bred women.
Merman Interlude
Plot
During the time of pirates, a ship was selling foreign women to be used as prostitutes. A ship wreck happens and a Merman captures one of the girls to be his own bride.
*Witch and Wolf
Character Concept
A young child is casted from a town, a grandmother witch takes her in. The witch is about to die and in hopes to keep the girl alive she casts a spell on her, tethering the young child to a wolf.
Giant
Pirates
Plot
Captain takes in a teen boy to train, all the while taking advantage of his body.
Minimum Wage
Character Concept
Unable to find a job a teen/young adult male sales is body to business men and other men who can pay a fee. He then starts his own gay, underground brothel.
*Subjectx Small
Plot
The government intent on creating a super soldier molds the human dna with extraterrestrial dna they found on a meteor years ago. It creates a powerful, territorial monster that now has the urge to breed and create more of his kind. Sort of a gender bender version of the movie Species.
*Red Riding Hood
Plot
Everyone knows the legend that one the full moon if wolves see red, they go on a breeding spree. Oh, no one knows that? They should, it’s true. Halloween night, girls around the city decide to dress up like Little Red Riding Hood, and it so happens there is a full moon and that there is a wolf pack in the vicinity.
Found
Plot
Camping has never been scarier when your moonlit hike turns into a horror movie as a crazed, in heat werewolf starts trying to rape you.
Crashed
Plot
Shipwrecked on deserted island with only some food to hold you over. Unknown to you that this island is actually home to a very powerful being.
Nude Lady
Plot
After a long business trip away from her husband, she arrives early, sending her kids to the nearby baby sitter and set up the house for some sexy times. However husband arrives home with friends. What will happen?
*Model Session
Plot
A photoshoot turns bad when the business begins to take a hit, unable to keep up with finances they are bribed by a corrupt business to start doing erotic photoshoots. Mentioning this to some of the girls has them run off, so the team sets to work on tricking girls into coming in and raping them, turning them into sex slaves and prostitutes.
Slow Love
Plot
Two nekos find love.
Royal Gift
Character Concept
An angel is sent to Earth in punishment for a crime he committed. However will the Royal Leader break him of his holiness before he can redeem himself.
Werewolfness
Plot/Character Concept
One of the last remaining female werewolves, she is hunted for her fertility by scientists and male werewolves. Will she be able to find any peace?
Drink Me
Plot
Basically a smuttier version of Alice in Wonderland
Empress
Character Concept
Similar to “We Need and Heir”.
Rose
Plot
What happens when you buy a cat online and what you get is actually a neko slave?

RE: Looking for Semi-Lit Partner. (Update 03/15/15) Many Options

Bump! Updated 3/15/15. If there isn't something up there that interests you but you have a craving, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

RE: Looking for Semi-Lit Partner. (Update 04/08/15) New Plot

I would be interested in something involving Futa.

RE: Looking for Semi-Lit Partner. (Update 04/25/15) New Plot

Not sure if this is still active, but being new to this business, I'll give it a try.

I was wondering about this " Renaissance Woman x Lord or Knight " perhaps ? This chivalry thing sounds interesting.

Apollo said:
Not sure if this is still active, but being new to this business, I'll give it a try.

I was wondering about this " Renaissance Woman x Lord or Knight " perhaps ? This chivalry thing sounds interesting.

Would you mind sending me a PM where we could further discuss what I had in mind?

Lenore SheildMaiden said:
Apollo said:

Would you mind sending me a PM where we could further discuss what I had in mind?

Consider it done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom