Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone Willing to Play Severus or Lucius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Ok so here's the deal I'm looking to do a romance RP between one of my OCs and either Lucius Malfoy or Severus Snape I have a few ideas for both so if you're interested please PM me and we can go from there :)

Lucius Malfoy Ideas- 1) Draco brings home a friend from school and she ends up forming a thing for Lucius she tries to get his attention every chance she gets and eventually he notices her. 2) A new recruit into the death eaters catches Lucius' attention as well as his wife's (this idea would be open for someone to play both Narcissa and Lucius or two separate people to play each character).

Severus Snape Ideas- 1) A student is transferred to Hogwarts from another school that is located in Russia. She's very seductive and has her eyes on the Potions master. (she would be 18 the lowest I'll go with age with her is 17) She ends up getting a detention and then while she's alone with him she takes advantage of the situation. 2) Snape has wanted the DADA position for years what happens when a female gets chosen for the job over him? He dislikes her but only because she has the job he craves so much. (The OC in this one would be a sub and in the first idea the character would be a dom)

If anyone is interested in any of these ideas please PM me I'm craving the ideas, I was watching the second Harry Potter movie and both Lucius and Severus look so amazing and it made me want to do an RP with them in it <3 I know it's cheesy but I can't help it. I'm not looking for just straight out smut I do want to have build up to any sex that happens I like story lines to go with the smut scenes so if you can provide that and play a good Lucius or Severus then please..PLEASE PM me and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom