Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Japan. [[Greysmith// Ketsu]]

TouketsuSafaia

Supernova
The petite 5ft1 young teacher stood off to the side of the airport, she had the privileged to bring the new teacher, the one from America to teach the children English, to the school to meet with the principal. Her long black hair was up in a loose bun, long strand's hanging out, today had been hectic with the children, her fixed her large glasses to better sit on the top of her nose while her chocolate colored eyes scanned the doorway, waiting.In her hands was a sign with his name on it, she had come straight from the school, so she was still dressed in her long knee length pencil skirt, white button up blouse which showed off her C cup breasts, larger then average. Her legs were short but nice and shapely, covered in a light, skin colored pantyhose with small heels at the bottom of her black shoes. Her purse was in the crook of her elbow while she lifted her wrist to her face, looking at the time. 'Almost time, his plane should be here soon..'

It was noisy in the airport terminal, and Kal had taken his sweet time looking for his baggage, eventually claiming it and dragging the wheeled bag toward the escalator, which he stood on and it slowly took him down to the receiving area, which was filled with Asian faces, similar to his own, but still... different. His features were softer, as only his mother was Asian, smooth skin, with a light olive tone, paired with almost hazel eyes, a trait he inherited from his father. Hair was messy and tangled, having tried his best to catch some shut eye on the long.... long flight. Kal yawned at the thought, raising a hand to plush lips, they were his most feminine feature, adding something soft to an otherwise heavily masculine form. Once reaching the floor, his eyes scanned about the area, trying to pick out a sign with his name on it. It wasn't too hard, given how much shorter everyone was than he. It shocked him initially, as he knew his mother was extremely petite, but he didn't think it to be such a dominant feature. He was at least a head over most people, and not even that tall himself.
Finally he picked out the sign, "Kalkei Newman" scrawled on it in black permanent marker, he made his way over to the young woman who had been sent to retrieve him.
"Hi.... Hope you haven't been waiting long." He said meekly. She was... Beyond his expectations. Far beyond in fact, having thought some matronly teacher would have been the one roped into getting him, especially since he had been told this person would also assist him with getting accustomed to things. Attempting to smooth his Auburn locks with a large hand, it refused, turning his attention to rearranging his clothing, a simple pair of dark fitted jeans, and an obscure band tshirt, covered with a comfortable looking army green coat. Eventually he realized there was no improving his appearance, and instead looked back at the lovely form before him, hoping it wouldn't be the last time he saw her.

Kana's eyes widened slightly at the giant among the passengers, the people around him parted like an ocean, she took note of his Asian features along with the lush soft lips only an American could have. As he made his way over to her she smiled politely before speaking. "I haven't been waiting long, just a warning though, I wouldn't get a car, hard to travel in. I'd suggest using the train to get places a lot faster. My name is Kana, I'll be taking you back to the school and from there I'll be taking you to where you will be living." She says before tucking a long strand on hair that was tickling her face.

"If you have everything you need we should be leaving soon, by the time we get back to the school it will be dark, luckily your house isn't very far from the school, you should be able to walk there." She says before turning, revealing a plump little rear end. She walked in short little strides having to look back and up to see if Kal was following her, though, its not like he would get lost being that tall she would find him again easily. She also noticed most of the girls would end up squealing out about how cute and attractive he would be. Typical girls.

People seemed to be avoiding him at leisure, as if it were simply more efficient to squeeze next to their own rather than block his path.
She spoke eloquently, and he listened intently, his eyebrows raised when she mentioned his house, he had been unaware than he would be getting his own flat, having been sure there would be others like himself rooming together, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise... unless it was one of those mini-flats, with one small space and a bathroom... He bit his bottom lip at the thought, eyes following her as she walked in the direction of the door, having taking in her words with a nod, somewhat flabbergasted still by the situation at hand. Trains? he had taken the subway a few times back home, but generally got around by vehicle. The unpleasantness of the situation was ever-increasing, but his thoughts were taken to her luscious rear before he could even stop himself. Kal hoped she would be living near by as well, but judging by her smart attire, she probably wasn't some newbie teacher like himself.
Sighing dismally, he followed behind her still, dragging his things along behind him. Hopefully the trip home wouldn't be to awful. "Trains... Alright, Well, do we pay fare, tickets? I'm not sure how this works." He inquired, looking around the large airport curiously.

Kana looked back at him as he talked, she snickered softly. "I can't say the ride will be pleasant in the mornings, I advise leave really early, late at night like this. Not many people are out and about." She made her way to the door leading out into the city, it was cold outside, the night having cooled down the day temperature. "This way to the train station. And I'll be with you for a while until you get use to things." She says before leading the way to the train station just down the street, in the road, cars inched on slowly packed front to back getting no room. She made her way to the ticket vender talking in Japanese quickly with the man, who looked over at Kal with a curious look. He finally nodded and handed over a card, in which she handed over some money, she walked back over. "This is how you board the train. It will let you on any train anywhere for the month. Do not loose this." She says before turning again and walking through the turn wheel and walking down the steps in a hurry. "Hurry up. The train leaves soon!" She says before swiping her own card and his while walking onto the train and waiting by the open doors.

He followed her outside, taking in a quick breath at the cold air, he zipped up his coat, putting his hands in his pockets and following after her. For one so small, she was agile among the plethora of people. He on the other hand was not so lithe, and stumbled a bit, almost banging into someone, apologizing quickly before meeting her at the ticket vender. Her Japanese was excellent of course, he bit his bottom lip again, raising an eyebrow at the vendor when he looked at him, wondering if she had said something about him to the man. He could speak some Japanese, only what his mother could sit him down long enough to teach him, and Kal certainly wished now that he had paid more attention to her.
Watching money exchange hands, he opened his mouth to refuse, but it was done before he could even form words. "Thank you, I promise to give you back the cost as soon as I get unpacked and find my money." He added with a small smile, taking the pass from her small hand into his. He didn't have long to enjoy the small moment, and she as off again, having to hurry after her down the stairs, the train landing was small and cramped, but there were only a few people around, which was a relief.
He attempted to swipe his card as she had, but it refused, he growled in his throat at the thing, examining the card for a moment before inverting it, to which the turn post allowed him through. After a few moments the train arrived, and the two of them boarded. She was right, there were actual seats around the car. He sighed with relief, sitting down and running a hand through his hair. "Wow, I can only imagine what this is like with another hundred people in here."

Kana sat down near by as well, a couple of seats away from him, as she crossed her legs at the knee she took down her long hair, only to put it back up into a rumpled ponytail. "In the mornings and at work time this place is packed. I advise the girls to stay after school longer, more then one of them have been molested on the trains heading to or home from school. That is how packed the trains can get in the mornings. But there is no other way when you have a far travel to school or work." She says with a sigh pulling her glasses off, only to pull out a cleaning cloth from inside her purse, in which she then wiped them clean before putting them back atop her nose. "Also you do not have to pay me with your money, This is money for you, I was given it by the school to help you get the things you'll need, and I'm not sure what your thinking about the place you'll be living but you will be in the same floor as I am. Its only two rooms across the hall from each other, school funded. If you bring woman home make sure they're quiet, I grade my papers at night and would not enjoy hearing moans. Not saying your like that, but just in case." She says while looking over at him before looking out of the train.

He was somewhat disappointed when she seated herself so far from him, but he guessed it was custom to distance yourself from people when ever possible, so he simply settled himself more into his own seat to get as comfortable as possible. He was more than a little shocked when she spoke about the students, he knew things were more than a little... repressed here, but to cop a feel of a schoolgirl on a train? He wrinkled his nose at the thought. "That's disgusting... Id tell them to stay after class as well, given that information." He commented, watching her remove the large glasses from her nose, he examined her features, taking in the loveliness of her long ebony locks, only able to enjoy them for a moment before she put it back up, much to his dismay, continuing to clean her glasses before re-adorning them on her face, taking him out of his trance. "Oh.... Well, thank you anyway, for offering up your time to assist me... Id be completely lost without you. " He thanked her, moving down a seat to sit a little closer to her slyly. It seemed as though this was the wrong idea however, as she soon moved on to thier living arrangements. Kal rose his eyebrows, somewhat shocked. "Ive been here like... 25 minutes. Trust me, I have no intentions of bring home any take out if you know my meaning." He grinned. "You shall be able to grade your papers in peace, scouts honor." He added, still blown away by the half accusation. Sure, he might have been attractive here where his features were less than the norm, but in America he was usually the wing man to more attractive Caucasian friends. Perhaps things would be different here?

"I didn't mean to offend you. Being single, as you must be having come here to teach alone. Female students and teachers alike will be all over you, as a warning. If I catch you with any of our female student's I will bring it up to the principal right away. Again not accusing you but I know that some of the teachers here have indeed trying it. I on the other hand, will not tolerate it." She says staring at him unblinking until they stopped at the station they would be getting off. "This is our stop." She says getting up off her seat and grabbing one of his bag and hurrying out onto the platform, after he followed her off the train she started on the way down the street and headed toward the giant school.

"well.... Thanks for the warning." He said simply, turning his attention to the window. It was already to late for this however as the stop had come up, and she was already grabbing his things and dragging them off the train. He looked ahead, eyes wide at the sight before him. "Wow... thats some building." He commented, trying to catch up to her once again. "Just so you know, I would never do that sort of thing. I like women my own age thanks." He spoke softly, not trying to start any sort of argument, but feeling like he should say something to that sort of vague accusation. They continued along until the pair reached the school, large gates blocking the entrance into the area.
"Don't suppose you have a key?" Kal inquired. Surely someone must be inside to let them in. Why else would she bring him here otherwise? He was itching for a cigarette, but kept this info to himself, not wanting to make her task any more unpleasant that it clearly already was.

She smiles at him, hearing his remark on woman his own age. "And just how old are you?" She teased lightly before pulling a chain necklace with a key on the chain from between her breasts under her shirt. She pulled it over her head while putting the key in the gate and unlocked it before opening one of the gates, letting him inside. After she herself went inside the gate she locked it back up and put the chain back around her neck slipping the key down her shirt before leading him inside the building and heading towards the Principal's office.

"The proper old age of 25, thank you very much." He said with a smile, scooting himself within the confines of the building, following her down the quiet halls. Everything was impossibly clean within the school, bright, white, and with large sliding doors, bright headers above them listing the room number and letters beside, along with more kanji everywhere than he could possibly have the time to look at given how quickly they were moving down the hall. Eventually they paused in front of a frosted glass window, more kanji he couldnt read, and underneath the word "principal" was scrawled in pleasantly obvious english. He tensed slightly, guessing that he was about to meet his boss. "You really had to bring me here first." He spoke dismally as his hand fell on the doorknob tensely.

Kana smiled. "What are you? 12 and in trouble." She teased before putting her hand over to[ of his and turning the door before walking in, the older gentleman behind the desk smiled as he stood up. "Ah, welcome I see my grand daughter brought you in record timing." He says leaning over his desk and planting a soft kiss against her cheek. "hello Grandfather. I told you I would, shall I step out of the room while you speak?" She asks before pulling away slightly, it was one of the reasons she got her job even though she was only 23 and freshly out of college. The second reason, and why no one complained about her getting special treatment was because she did deserve this job at the school, she also worked at another job on the weekends, seeing as she didn't get paid much, none of the teachers did, this was a public school for poor kids.

He frowned deeply at her when she teased him, trying not to seem nervous. "No I-" He stopped then, smiling and bowing to to the man before him, while his companion walked up to the mans side, kissing him on the cheek. Surprise was written all over his face. Grandfather? He was definately not expecting that. Better not get on her bad side now for sure. That could result in some nasty words to the pricipal, and him going home without that nice letter of recommendation to his graduate school he was hoping for... Or the other one for the research grant. He stood up straight and tall, trying to paint the best image of himself, but it was difficult given he had been flying for the past fifteen hours and then some.
"Its very nice to finally meet you sir, you run a beautiful establishment."

The principal waved his hand to the two seats in front of him. "No please stay Kana, Mr. Newman. I know you must be very tired from your long trip, I will not keep you much longer. Do you have any questions at all?" He asks, the name plate on his desk said Principal Yamako, in English. Kana sat down in one of the chairs with a soft yawn, her dainty hand covering her wide open mouth before she crossed her legs at the knee.

He happily took a seat in front of his new boss's desk, all this running around was becoming quite tiresome. He let out a sigh, waiting for Kana to take a seat before looking back to the Principal.
"Well, honestly I'm a at a bit of a loss for thoughts for the moment. I suppose I should ask about the dress code, but by looking at Kana I assume its somewhere between business casual and business formal....What grade is it exactly that I am teaching? They told me high school but that was about as precise as it got... Oh! as well, when do I start? That's fairly important." He added with a laugh. He quickly stole a glance at Kana to his side, unable to keep his eyes off of her for too long. "And perhaps you could show me to the closest market? Ill definitely be hungry by tomorrow." He spoke to her exclusively.

Kana nodded her head slightly at his question. "I'll show you, we wall through it on the way to our small flat." She says softly before looking back to her Grandfather. He smiled while sitting down also. "Forgive them, they don't know much about our school system, that is why they didn't tell you anything about what we wanted. As for high school, they are indeed high school kids, though you will be teaching the new students English, Kana teachers the next higher grade up." He says while pushing his own glasses back on his face before rubbing his forehead. "Dressing is Business Casual, we want to look as professional as we all. And we all are very Professional here. Only best for this public school. Anymore questions?" He asks politely.

He thought for a moment, running a hand through his hair and then shaking his head, smiling as he did so. "No, no I don't think so, I'm sure more of them will probably pop up as things progress, but I think I have enough information to proceed without to much confusion from here. " He spoke with an unintended yawn, hand raised to his mouth quickly to stifle it. "I think I'm just jet lagged.... I promise I'll be ready come Monday." He reassured the principal, knowing he probably didn't make the best impression right now, but all he really wanted was to crawl into bed until it was Monday. "Are there any questions you have for me sir?" He inquired gently, eyes returning to his boss, but was truly itching to be on their way.

Kana got up with a smile. "Grandfather, let us be on our way, he is clearly exhausted. And I still have to take him shopping for food tomorrow. Tonight I'll make it easy and cook for you." She says the last part to Kal. The Principal nods standing up to kiss her on the cheek before waving them away. "Go ahead, I'm sorry to have had you come here today but better get it over with now. Come Monday if you have any questions just come to me first." He says grabbing his jacket, stretching his back then picking up with briefcase. Kana Leads the way out of the school, heading back to the gate, where she unlocked it once more and pulled it open, her grandfather would be leaving soon and he also had a key. She started walking down the street heading to a couple flats near by. Soon enough they made it to the shopping center, she paused listening to a couple people talking about the product of food and talking down price, all in Japanese. "This is the market."

He nodded quickly, giving a quick bow and making his way toward the door. He was terribly excited to get out of that office, grabbing his things and following Kana out of the office, and back the way that they came. They continued down the road that they had been originally traveling down, making a detour into a brightly lit street, filled with vendors of all kinds. There was foods of every kind around them, fresh and beautiful, the smells were positively bombarding his senses.
"Wow, this is some kind of market." He said with a shocked look, everything was so.... well, for lack of terms, Foreign. "Thanks for offering to make me dinner, that's very kind of you, but really, you don't have to." He thought it best to not impose on Kana, she seemed as though the task of being his babysitter was already fairly trying for her, she had barely given him a smile. Perhaps she was tired also, he thought, feeling guilty chewing on the tip of his thumb as he watched her meander through the market

Kana went in and out of a couple small shops buying things while not listening too closely to his words. "It's alright. I have to make dinner for myself and I'm not sure how well you would do with making Japanese food. I doubt you could make meals that you eat in America with some of the stuff they sell here. I'll be teaching you how to speak our language as well. That way you can shop on your own without me after a while." She says while buying and taking items while walking down the street. "Anything you need to buy right now? If not I can take you to your room, I'm across the way. You can shower and then come over and eat." She says while pausing just outside the area.

Kal felt a bit insulted, sure, he wasn't much of a cook, but she didn't know that. He simply nodded, looking at the bag of things she had purchased, cocking his head to the side slightly. Most of the vegetables in her bag he had not made use of before, simply seeing them in his local supermarket, never implementing their uses in cuisine. He nodded at her plan, indeed, he did need to come up with his own way of living here, and some assistance with brushing up on his Japanese would come in handy. They made their way toward another store, than another, he simply listened to the two converse, taking in as much as he could along the way.

"Lets just get home, I'm starving and exhausted." He said simply when she inquired about the next step in their journey home. He was very curious about their new home, and so close together... maybe when she didn't have to look after him anymore, she would be more open to them spending some other time together.

Kana seen the look on his face, she paused. "I'm very sorry, I've been blunt, its been a long day for me, you as well. I'll take you home now." She walked down the street a little more before turning to a closed gate, it was a small little house. She walked into the yard before unlocking the door and walking in, while waiting for Kal. After he walked in with her, she made her way to his room. "This is your area over here, your own place is fairly small, just as mine is. But it should do good. We share a bathroom at the end of the hall, I keep my girly things in my room, here." She says as she points to her room. "I'll be down the stairs cooking in the kitchen." She says watching him. "Any questions?"

Back
Top Bottom