Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Literate Dom RPers. ^^ (Updated May 7, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LataPaine

The Picky One
About me:
I really enjoy doing Sexual RPs that involve Non-Con, Enslavement, Domination, and Pet-Training. I'm very experienced in Rping. Been doing this for years. ^^ I have very few limits in RP. I don't really have a favorite fetish. So, if there is something you'd like to try out, I'm usually the person to go to. I like to use detail in RP.

Who I'm looking for:
I'm currently searching for experienced role players (No Gender Preference.), someone who is able to be Dominant, and those who are literate in the English Language, ect... I understand that nobody is perfect, but I still expect everyone to try. If there is something you have in mind that isn't in my RP ideas, let me know.

Characters:
I have made over 314 characters to choose from. The characters are all organized by Race and Age to make searching easier. The races are Angels{6}, Demons{43}, Elves{35}, and Humans{230}. Their backgrounds can be altered if you wish, but the changes have to make sense.

RP Ideas:
I have made over 272 plots to choose from. I made sure to have them organized by type so it would be easier to look through if you have a specific preference. If you have an idea that isn’t in the lists, feel free to tell it to me. I’m usually flexible with my plots. If you wish to alter my plots in some way, feel free to tell me. You don’t have to be bound by what I have written, but I expect your ideas or changes to make some kind of sense.

Accepting RPs through Email or Forum Thread. Click Signature for characters and Plots.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. ^^

Rules and Such:
1. No One-Liners.
2. You must be Literate in the English Language.
3. I don't like Mind-Control.
4. I won't play Dominant Roles.
5. No Rude comments OOC.
6. No Romance.
7. No RP in PM or IM.
8. Posts must be at least 3 paragraphs. (3 sentence paragraphs doesn’t cut it with me. I enjoy detail.)
9. You must be at least 18 years old in RL to RP with me.
10. No Vague Rp requests.

Just click my Signature picture to see my Kinks.

Types of Tentacles: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, and Part 7.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

RE: Seeking Literate Dom RPers. ^^ (Updated Dec 12, 2011)

You certainly strikes me as a well versed traveler of the internet. The amount of characters and plays you have in your arsenal is astounding. Yet I find your thread so lacking, personality is damn sexy and I don't see any here, just long lists that could just as well had been a compendium of popular algorithms. I do apologize for bashing you like this, but... Entice us, don't throw a phonebook on us and ask us to pick something.

RE: Seeking Literate Dom RPers. ^^ (Updated Dec 12, 2011)

Wreckles said:
You certainly strikes me as a well versed traveler of the internet. The amount of characters and plays you have in your arsenal is astounding. Yet I find your thread so lacking, personality is damn sexy and I don't see any here, just long lists that could just as well had been a compendium of popular algorithms. I do apologize for bashing you like this, but... Entice us, don't throw a phonebook on us and ask us to pick something.

Haha. My request threads used to be much larger and has some kind of personality, but I can't really Entice people. I've been stripping down to make it simpler for people to read. I'm not really sure what else I can add to it. I could say that I write better than most people, but I don't want to sound like a jerk. :p

RE: Seeking Literate Dom RPers. ^^ (Updated Dec 14, 2011)

I'm still looking through your demon characters but I have seen a few I would love to play with. I'll send a message when I make up my mind.

RE: Seeking Literate Dom RPers. ^^ (Updated April 27, 2013)

Scenario 1:

I'm looking for a ball girl from Wimbledon for my either OC number 1, or actual Tennis player of your choice. She basically serves the players water, towels, balls and is at work when they are playing - but she's having trouble keeping things professional because of her insane crush on my player. After he wins his match and waves to the crowd, she follows him out and begs for some true fan attention. Remember, Wimbledon is a very proper tournament, and she's probably a white British girl who plays tennis herself (so very athletic). They all dress in white, and keep their hair back in pony tails and wear very modest clothing.

--

Scenario 2:

You are an asian girl working in a sweat shop for Nike or Apple or some other American company that manufactures their products in China. You have just recently "grown in" to your age of 18/19, and are becoming very pretty despite being small. The owner of the factory is a handsome but brutal man who doesn't even look at you as more than a child and a source of income, and it's up to you to convince him otherwise, or work for 10 cents an hour like you have been. The only way to move up for your social class is to marry a rich man, and you don't know a whole lot of them. Dialog will be typed in English, but it will be assumed that they are speaking Mandarin.

--

Scenario 3:

Your girl is a famous olypmic athlete (Maybe a runner, hockey player, or tennis player), and my character is a fan/stalker. He wants nothing more than to bed you, and has pictures of you from all your events on his wall, and has spent money out of his own pocket to follow you around to various countries to watch you. He doesn;t just watch you play though. he also watches you in the changing room when you're all sweaty, and in the shower, and when you touch yourself. I'm expecting a very physical sensitive girl, someone who likes sex, but still doesn't know about him.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom