Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paying your rent (ansem125 x creamy)

She smiled and leaned over again to kiss the tip of his nose. She splashed around to clean their bodies and finally had to release his cock from her pussy. She stood up and went to grab for a towel. "Oh did I tell you I am an amazing cook. Want me to make something for dinner?", she asked until it hit her that is was probably around 5PM and she was starving.

Amanda smiled and wrapped the towel around her body and tried her wet hair with her hair blow dryer which she had to run to the living room to pull it out of her bag. Once her silky blonde hair was dry, she set the hair dryer on the bathroom counter. She glanced at her flawless body in the mirror, her curves at her beautiful shiny skin. Of course now it had a hickey or two on her neck or above her breast. "What do you want to eat? No wait let me surprise you!", she giggled and ran out of the bathroom to work in the kitchen.

She worked in the kitchen for a good 30 minutes or two. Luckily she found somethings to work with in his fridge. Once she was done, she set the table with candles and brought out a tray of Chicken Piccata and another tray of macaroni and cheese (which was made extra gooey to her liking). She also set a plate of small cupcakes for dessert. All this in 30 minutes? She really was talented.

And there she stood, the table are arranged with a romantic atmosphere. Funny thing was she was still in her towel and just had an apron around her. "Dinners ready!", she chimed and waited for him to pop out of his room. She smirked and got a kinky idea. She removed the towel that was covering her body but still left the apron on. The apron barely made it to her mid thighs and her ass was pretty well exposed. Oh did she love to tease.

She took her apron off to reveal her naked body. She sat down next to him and grabbed a plate full of food. "See added bonuses of keeping me here" , she winked and took a mouth full of food. She moaned at the delightful taste and grabbed her glass of red wine. "A toast will do right about now?", she said while raising her glass up and waiting for his. Her breasts jiggled as they made a toast and she took a sip of her wine. "So tell me...what do you do for a living?"

"I see. Sounds like a boring job", she commented. She herself was into arts and hoping to become a model artist some day. Or just a model in general. Afterall she did have a body and the attitude. "Do you work home most of the time?", she asked as dirty ideas began to explode her mind. "Because if you do, I doubt you will ever get anything done with me around", she winked as she picked up a cupcake and nibbled on it.

She knew he was checking her out but she didnt care. He would have to get use to her running around naked. Once they were done eating, she gathered the dishes and went to wash them herself. "Do you have any work to do tonight?", she asked while washing the dishes and setting them to the side to dry. She than grabbed the can of whip cream, gave it a shake and inserted the tip into her mouth and gave it a good squirt. "Sorry i have a sweet tooth. Want to try?"

Amanda was beginning to find this mind more attractive by the second. At first it was just an attempt to get in his pants and use his weakest point to get a room for free. But little did she know that it would eventually back fire. She smiled and shook the can before squirting a foam of cream on both her nipples. Stepping infront of him, she innocently looked down. "Opps...mind cleaning that off?"

She let a low moan escape her lips as he nibbled on her nipples. She rested her hand on his head and petted him. "mmm your so good with your mouth", she complimented and struggled to push the can of whip cream between them. She pressed the tip again and soon her clit was buried in the foam. "Oh my...this thing must be broken", she joked and guided his head down between her legs. She spread her legs apart to give him more room. "Desserts on me...literally" .

Her entire body twitched with excitement as he began to cherish her. It wasnt so much of the cream that made her sweet but her natural juices that were dripping. She moaned and wrapped her fingers into his hair, forcing his head forward. She set the cream bottle aside and leaned her weight against the counter seeing how her knees were starting to go weak and buckle.

She kissed him back with greed, tasting her own juices on his lips. Slipping her tongue into his warm mouth, she got a bit more taste out of it. Her one arm wrapped around his neck while the other slowly pressed between them and began to stroke against his crotch. "I think I am going to enjoy staying here with you", she whispered while parting away from his lips.

Back
Top Bottom