Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paying your rent (ansem125 x creamy)

creamy

Star
Amanda stood well about 5'7 and weighed in around 135 pounds. She wasnt over or under weight. She was a perfect image of a healthy woman. She just turned 20 years old and finished high school a year ago. She took a year off to make some money but lost it to some gambling incident. And now she was back to square one, in hopes of finding a job as soon as possible. She got into the university of choice after struggling with grades in her high school. Now all she needed was a place to shelter. The dorms were too expensive for her so she went along with the apartment room rentals. Lucky for her there was one available just down the street from her university. The owner didnt even request for money upfront and that was odd. None the less it was an opportunity she grabbed right away.

Standings infront of the mirror, Amanda brushed down her long blonde hair and fixed up her bangs. Her hair ran down to her shoulder length and it was perfectly straight. She loved them curled but that costed money which she was trying to preserve lately. Doing a bit of make up to make herself appear sexy, she headed out of her parents house and drove down the drive way towards the apartment.

She stood infront of the door and gave it a light knock. She was wearing tight blue jean shorts that shoved off her well rounded ass On top she was wearing a sleeveless T shirt that showed her bellybutton piercing and her cleavage made by her 40D breasts. She hoped it was a male so she could seduce herself in getting the room. But she was also nervous if it turned out to be a female or a family altogther.

She pressed her lips together and eyed the man who opened the door for her. For a man twice her age, he was somehow attractive to her. Maybe she just had something for old man. She shrugged at her own thoughts and pressed her lips together while thinking of the right words. "Um...yes. I was looking for a room. I saw your ad and is it still available?", she said while resting both her hands on her hips. Her sexy long legs were perfectly toned and she took a step forward to let him get a scent of her sweet perfume. "I'm actually very desperate. I have to sleep on the streets if I dont manage to get a room by tonight", she said while pretending to be in distress.

She was carrying her purse with her which was now set next to her feet. She wanted the man to get a good look of her body and have him fantasize of ways to take her. She was a slut underneath and it was screaming at him to take her.

She nodded and turned around to bend over and grab for her purse on the floor. Her back was against him and so as she leaned forward, she made sure the man got a good glimpse of her ass in the air. She tried to take her time to unzip her purse and wiggle her ass in the air. Than she stood up and threw her purse across her shoulder and stepped inside. "Ah wonderful place you have here", she commented and headed towards the available room that he was leading her towards. She stopped infront of another room which seemed to be his. "This must be your room? Do you sleep alone?", she asked teasingly and headed down the hall towards the available room. She feel in love right away and threw herself onto the bed as if she already owned it. She yet to discuss the pricing with him, which she wasnt sure she could pay right now. "I want it....", she said with a muffled voice as her face was buried into the pillow and her ass perfectly vulnerable. "Do you accept later payments?"

She sighed, looking disappointed as she sat up. "Well I am sure we can arrange it in another form of payment", she said while flicking a lock of her hair away from her face. She straightened her back and got up, slowly walking beside him. "And I mean any form of payment", she winked and leaned her body forward and against his. She brought her lips to his ears and whispered. "I know what you want".

She gave the man a few minutes to think as she stepped away and back to the bed. She picked up her purse and slowly walked pass him and out of the bedroom. "But I guess you rather have some boring fat unattractive nerd occupy your room", she sighed dramatically and headed towards the door. "And here I was prepared to sell my body".

"As serious as I could be. But if it is only one sided than I will try to find someone else. I mean you clearly are not interested in my offer. But I know someone else who is. But his place is a little small. It will still do", she said with a nod and leaned over one last time to press her body against his. She wanted him to know what he was missing out on as she pressed her breasts firmly against his chest and his lips was only inches away from his. But it was all a tease and so she quickly stepped back and turned around to take her leave. "Take care than"

She smirked in victory and turned around. She gasped when she felt his hard bulge against the palm of her hand and gave it a gentle rub. "You naughty naughty man", she teased and pulled her hand away. She nodded and pushed herself passed him and back inside. He tossed her purse on the floor like it was her house already and pointed to the couch in the living room. "Here or in the bedroom?", she asked while slowly stripping her shirt and shorts off, but leaving her bar and red thongs on.

She nodded and stepped forward as he took a seat. She went down on her knees and quickly went to work. She further rubbed his hard bulge against her palm and than leaned her head forward to give it a kiss through his clothes. "Oh...the scent is so strong...cant wait to taste it", she said with a smirk and slowly undid his pants. She reached inside and before pulling it out, she stroked his cock while it was still inside his pants. "So big...do you know exactly how long?", she said when she finally pulled it out free from it's confinement. She unhooked her bra and let is slide off to expose her large breasts and erect nipples.

"EIGHT INCHES!", she said almost excited but didnt realized she yelled it so loud. She eyed his cock again and smiled in satisfaction. He wasnt lying. "Must be my lucky day...yes I can handle it", she said while rubbing the shaft of his cock in her hands and than leaning forward to rub it against the side of her cheek. Oh did she love how it pulsating against her cheeks. She groped her own breasts and pressed his cock between them, giving it a gentle massage. "How do you love my soft tits?", she asked while looking up at him.

"Now now ...patience my dear", she teased back and squeezed her breasts from either side around his hard cock. She than moved her breasts up and down his cock, licking the head everytime it pushed up. "Such a wonderful taste....cant wait to taste your cum", she moaned and pushed her breasts aside to completely engulf his cock down her throat. She moaned at the sensation it brought to her taste buds and the scent itself made her eyes watery. She hit the tip of his cock to the back of his throat and withholding several gags. Her free hand was free to wonder and massage his balls.

She moaned as he banged the back of her throat several times but she still didnt stop sucking. Her free hand moved down towards her own wet pussy and gave it a gentle rub. She pulled his cock out from her mouth for a brief moment and looked up at him. "How you like it so far? You know you can change your mind and send me packing", she said with a smirk knowing all to well that she had him entangled in her webs. She pushed his cock back into her mouth and gave him a pleasurable deep throat while waiting for his answer.

She nodded at his request as she too was happy to help him whenever or wherever he wanted with his personal needs. He allowed him to fuck her mouth a few more minutes until she finally pulled his out with a 'pop'. "You want to see my nice pussy?", she said with a wink and got back up on her feet and pushed her red thongs off and flung them to the side. She than got up on the couch on top of him and spread her pussy lips apart. She was wet and dripping, ready for his tongue. "come on give it a taste...", she said. There was a piercing along the folds of her labia.

She smirked and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. "Yes I love it when you are more directing", she said and slowly parted her pussy lips and pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. She moaned and tightened her pussy around him. She than lowered herself even further. "Ah yes...your perfect size", she moaned and lowered herself until the entire 8 inches disappeared into her cunt. She than slowly began to rock up and down, making his cock appear and disappear from their views. "How's that? Oh yes...fuck me...", she moaned while rubbing her own clit.

She felt that the tip of his cock was so dangerously close to piercing through her cervix. Each time they thrust, the impact was so hard that she could feel the vibration go up her spine and towards her head. Her moans were as loud as they could get and her wet pussy was squeezing his cock so hard, practically milking for his milky cum. "Do you like my dirty talking? hmmm? Wanna dump that hot cum up my pussy?", she whispered while dropping her head back.

While one of her hands was busy stimulating her clit, her other hand grabbed his face by the chin and forced a kiss. She felt her insides were twitching and she was about to come. She could say the same thing about him. "mmm yes...i love you cock drilling me hard and good", she said and gasped one last time before her contractions began. She moaned his name and slapped her own clit, her pussy tightening around him and making his movement a bit hard.

She collapsed onto his bed, now trying to catch her breath. His warm cum had filled her womb and she loved it. "That was great...see you can have this everyday now", she winked and slowly cuddled into his warm chest. She sighed and kissed his chest and stayed there for a good whole 5 minutes. She than slowly started to stand up and slide his cock out of her pussy. "THan I guess it is settled. I will go bring my personal belongings. And trust me...some of these belongings you might have a great interest in", she said while leaning forward and kissing the tip of his nose. She than got dressed, leaving her thongs off as she couldnt find them anymore and headed to grab her purse. "I will be back soon. "

((off to bed for now ))

She was back within two hours. It took her a while to drag her two suit cases on her own and she was already sweating from the hard work. She knocked on the door but realizing it was still unlocked, she helped herself in. "Hello. I'm back", she chimed with her sweet sexual voice. Not seeing him in the living room, she slowly began to undress and toss the pile of sweaty clothes to the side and ran to his room. "I need to shower!", she said hopping he would show her where the bathroom was.

She walked slowly behind him and stood infront of the bathroom. "Ah rather roomy in there", she said while stretching her arms out and slowly resting one on his shoulder. "Care to join me?", she said with a wink and closed in on him so their bodies were touching. "And let me warn you, I have the tendency to walk around naked at home in my room. So I will be doing the same here unless you object".

She just rolled her eyes and brought herself infront of him. "You know I am not joking!", she said thinking that he wasnt taking her seriously. And so she started him off by getting onto her knees and undoing his pants. "Take your shirt off while I take these", she said and pulled down his pants with his boxers and smirked when she got a glimpse of what she was dying for. "Good", she said and walked into the bathroom and began to fill the tub with warm water. She was bending forward to check the temperature of the water and purposely swaying her ass back and forth.

She turned the water off and slowly pushed herself into the warm water. She sighed in relief and looked up at him. "Well? What are you staring at? Get yourself and your hard cock in here", she joked and moved to the side to make some room for him. She playfully splashed some water at him as he tried to get in. "And here you were going to send me away. You like the rewards now do you?"

She smirked and made herself comfortable against his naked body. She pressed against him and moaned at his contact. Just from a simple touch, she was getting horny. She watched him enjoy the sight of her body and shivered in the water, despite it being warm. She than indulged herself into the deep kiss he started. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and began to explore him and his tasted. Her free hand was slowly moving down his naked body, tracing his perfect chest muscles and than slowly rubbing his stomaching, slowly stopping at his hard cock.

She wrapped her wet arm around his neck and was glad to be in that familiar position. She knew what was coming and so she encouraged him all the way. She moaned when he pushed his head into her pussy but when he stopped she looked at her with a confused look. She than realized that she needed to beg for him. "Come now...push your cock all the way deep into my pussy dear", she said and rather than waiting, dropped her entire weight down herself. She moaned when she felt him hit deep. "Ah...yess how my pussy feel?"

She moaned with each thrust she received. She was massaging his cock with her tight pussy muscles and trying to make him go even deeper with each thrust. "Ahh...yess...fuck my filthy horny pussy", she moaned as one hand began to freely rub her clit. Her other hand grabbed his own hand and placed it on her bouncing breasts. "Play with my tits hun", she said before screaming out another moan when he hit her sweet spot.

She moaned while dropping her head back. She felt her insides beginning to twitch and her orgasm was approaching. "Ah...fuck I can do this all day ....bet you think i'm a slut eh?", she asked as she vigorously rubbed and slapped her clit. "Damn this slut is comminnnggg", she moaned and her entire body fell into a cycle of contractions that started from her uterus and traveled down towards her pussy and his cock.

She panted once she came back low from her high peak. She felt is warm cum shoot up into her womb and she rubbed her stomach again. She stayed still on his cock and rested her head on his chest while trying to catch her breath. "So how you love your filthy new whore?", she purred into his hard chest.

She nodded against his chest and pulled away but still had his limp cock buried into her pussy. She grabbed a sponge and began to scrub herself and than moved onto his upper body. "If I could, I would want your dick up my pussy all day", she smirked. She was still horny by the looks of it but she didnt want to strain the man into exhaustion.

Back
Top Bottom