Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lovers on the run( jjfanrb Darknezz)

Mizuki and him made out together as she felt him under her shirt. She breathed heavily saying. "T-troy...?" She asked. She loved him but she was a vampire she didn't want him to get in trouble for doing anything with her. "Troy are you sure you want to?" Mizuki asked.

"Yes I want you Mizuki. Are you willing? " he didn't want to move any further if she wasn't. He had thought of this moments for days, but he couldn't believe it was finally happening.

"I do I just don't want you to get in trouble if we do this I know you are in enough trouble right now" She said looking up at him. Mizuki stared into his eyes awaiting his answer hoping it would be something he really wanted like she did.

"I've never felt for anyone like this before. I want you Mizuki. " he whispered this in her ear. He wasn't lying either. He had never been in love before, just short relationships. She was his first.

Mizuki listened and she blushed saying. "J-just checking" she said. Mizuki then went on the bed and sat down. "I believe you d-don't make me regret it or I can kill you" She said jokingly. She pulled him into a french kiss while also laying down.

Her kiss was soft but wild at the same time. He was a spicier side of her he had never seen before. He liked it. He wanted more. He wanted her to dominate him.

Mizuki looked up at him saying nothing but she just feeling up his shirt a little bit and she felt his wonderful body. It was amazing how in love he made her with him.

He lifted her shirt over her head. She was beautiful. He messaged her breasts wile he explored her mouth. He could feel her nipples harden to his touch.

Mizuki was getting horny and more horny after his touch she loved how he touched her. She then started exploring his mouth as he did her while she felt his hand s on her breasts she just had to get more wet.

He reached his hand down her pants. He panties were soaking wet. His cock was hard now and throbbing in his pants. He pulled her pants down exposing her long smooth legs. He ran his hand lightly up one until it rested on her crotch.

Mizuki felt his hand and she felt his cock. "mmmhmm" She said feeling her pants being taken off so she let him take them off then rub her legs. When his hands stopped on her leg she continued to french kiss him while pulling back saying. "P-please go easy I never did this before" She said to him quietly.

Troy couldn't believe his ears. She was hundreds of years old and still a vergin. "I promise. I'll try and be gentle. " he rubbed her nipple some more. He kissed her neck and made his way down to her breasts. Once there, he sucked on each one in turn.

Mizuki felt him saying. "Th-thank you" She said. She then felt his lips all over her so she then rubbed into his pants. When she did Mizuki bit her lip as he sucked on her nipple.

Her hand on his pants made him harder. He could tell she was enjoying him sucking on her breast because her nipples grew hard. He kissed her neck, then worked his way down her body kissing her sweet body all the way down to her hips.

Mizuki watched him and she blushed the entire time. Her hands began to slide out of his pants because he got lower and lower down her body. When her hands were fully out she rubbed his hair biting her lip.

He licked her wet juices from her. He moved back up to kiss her on the lips. He could feel her soft breasts on his chest. Her breath grew quicker as he moved his fingers into her, rubbing her clit. He moved his fingers in and out making her gasp with pleasure.

Mizuki just let him kiss her and she made out with him more and more she could still feel him as horny as ever but she got hornier too.

Back
Top Bottom