Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lovers on the run( jjfanrb Darknezz)

Life had taken a strange turn for Troy since he had been on the run. The government was on their asses like white on rice. Being an assassinan, he made due with fake IDs and a few friends on the inside. Him and a woman he had recently met had settled on a small town in Wyoming. They hadn't been spotted for abouw a week now and were finally able to catch their breath again. The woman. She was the one Guayaquil really wanted. A vampire she was, he didn't believe it at first but she was to real not to believe. And beautiful too. Curvey hips and a model -like face. Almost perfect. He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of her entering the motel room.

Mizuki had walked in saying. "Hey Troy umm I got you a soda from the vending machines" She said. She then went to him giving it to him as she went into her bag she grabbed a bag of blood. Mizuki drank it saying. "I was tired but I feel better now" She spoke smiling and thinking about Troy. Since they were running from the government that wanted to capture her she was grateful that he would escape with her and not let them have her. When she thought about how Troy was so sweet she blushed and all that ran through her mind was how she felt about Troy.

He got up from the bed and took the soda. "Thanks " a smile crossed his face when she blushed. She was so cute when she did it. "Any ideas where to go next?" He liked being on the run. Mostly because of her, he felt better when he was with her. He moved closer, he could smell sweet scent that she gave off. It drew him in. Made him want her. This was why he had freed her In the first place. He had been stationed at the facility they kept her prisoner in for a few weeks. He had grown close to her. Being skilled at killing, he and she had slaughtered all of them and made of into the world.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "No problem and um maybe we go to the city just a few miles over?" She asked. Mizuki meant hundred of miles away but to her it was a few miles. She stood and put the blood i the trash they carried around with them. She then went to their bags and got some clothes going into the bathroom changing. She changed into a top with long sleeves and jeans with her hair down and she smiled from her head to her toes she felt awesome.

Troy sat down on the bed again and took out his 44 magnum. He realised the chamber and cleaned the barrel. As he was finishing Mizuki walked out of the bathroom, her clothes changed. Taking another swig of the soda, he grabbed the gun bag he carried around and brought it to the Porsche boxer they had stolen a few states back. Opening the hood, he tossed the bag in. "You ready to take off?"

Mizuki nodded saying. "I a ready and thanks again about everything Troy I really owe you a lot
" She said. Mizuki hugged him then she started heading out as she spoke. "Let's go" She said. Mizuki then got into the car and she closed the door of the passenger seat awaiting for him to come in.

The hug felt good. He couldn't remember the last time he had been truly hugged. Sure he had many one night stands, but that wasn't the same. He walked around to the drivers side and got in. Going zero to sixty in two seconds felt good. Once on the highway he asked "have you ever loved someone Mizuki? "

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "Um well yes this little girl I met a few hundred years ago back but she was human so she dies but she died at the age of 15 which I really hated we use to hang out all the time even though people said for her not to hang out with me she did anyway" She said.

He was taken by surprise a bit by her saying this. "You mean you don't like men?" He hoped she did, because by all means he liked her.

Mizuki laughed saying. "Of course I did but that little girl cared for me a lot and she was like my best friend" she said. Mizuki then looked out the window speaking. "This is slow" she said.

"Do you know of a faster way? If you do ill take it." He said this looking into the rear view. "You never know how close they could be...." he looked at her again. So exactly what was your life like before you know .......?"

Mizuki smiled saying. "Me running" She nodded to him looking in their rear view and she listened to his question she spoke. "Y-yes I do I live in many places because I traveled a lot I don't age as quick as humans so I must do what I can to not get discovered" She said.

"I don't think you could carry me. Umm could you?" She must have been much stronger than she seemed. If it would save them he would do it.

"Oh I could carry this whole car if I wanted" She said. Mizuki then got out the car knowing he would stop it. She picked up the half the car then the rest. She soon lifted them as she headed out and and ran ten times faster then it could go.

The ride was surprisingly smooth. As they neared the town, she got back in. "Next time you can just carry me. Its a little less suspicious than a girl carrying a car across a field. He laughed.and looked at her "thanks"

Mizuki smiled as she then spoke. "But I didn't want you to just walk and have to carry on that stuff from here" she said. She then got to close the door so he drove to the city and could find a hotel.

He found a hotel on the outskirts of the city. They checked in and made their way up to their room. "Mizuki ....."he said after they got settled in. "I am so happy I found you." He looked into her eyes and he remembered how she had saved him many times and his feelings for her had deepened each time.

Mizuki got into the room and leaned against the wall listening to him speak she looked up at him saying. "Y-you are? I-I am happy that you are I am happy to be with you too" She said. Mizuki looked into his eyes as well.

His thoughts raced through his head. She was the only one who had ever even gave a damn about him. "Mizuki I ..."but the words wouldn't come out. He leaned in and kissed her soft lips.

Mizuki looked up at him saying. "T-troy.." she was going to continue but then she felt the kiss on her lips. So she then blushed as he kissed her deeply. Mizuki wanted her lips to be with his longer and longer but she knew sometime they would have to part.

He broke the kiss to catch his breath. He looked into her eyes and said "I love you Mizuki" he kissed her again, but this time her mouth lips parted allowing his tongue inside, her fangs brushing against it. Her lips were sweet as candy and he felt himself responding to her.

Mizuki listened saying. "I-I love you too" She said. Mizuki then kissed him back and they started making out his lips were as soft as marshmallows. She used her hands all over his body. It was amazing how his body felt with her hands. Mizuki let her hands through his hair making out with him more and more.

Her touch sent waves of pleasure through him. His cock stiffened more by the second. He moved his hand to her chest and cupped her firm breast . The other ran through her thick red hair.

Mizuki felt him get hard and harder but she didn't complain. So she then putting her arms around his neck while feeling his hand on her breast she knew he would want something like that.

Her closeness drove him harder. He kissed her neck and ran his hand under her shirt. Her smooth skin felt like silk to his finger. Her breath quickened as he touched her bare breast.

Back
Top Bottom