Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A roguish request thread. Lots of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MynDonos

Super-Earth
A little about me:
- I've been around the site for a while, mostly either lurking or finding people to play with over IMs.
- I've been roleplaying for about 12 years now; I've got a firm grasp on grammar, spelling, and punctuation. My verb tenses may change fairly willy-nilly, but I consider myself a decent writer.
- I generally post anywhere between 2-6 paragraphs for a post, depending on whether it's smut or story going on.
- I can help make beautiful stories. If you're interested in that, we can discuss it. What I'm looking for here, for the most part, is going to be steeped in hot, dirty smut; IC fucking and, for anyone who wants/enjoys it, even an OOC romp every now and then.
- I have an F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/myndonos/

A little about you:
- Hell if I know. I'm not sure who you are, yet. Hopefully, though, you're into at least some of what I'm into, and we can have fun playing.

The ideas!:
-Pathfinder-
I'm really, really wanting to do something with this right now. Offer to GM a Pathfinder setting for me and I will pledge my undying love and devotion to you.

I've seen this idea a couple of times, and I figured I'd steal it for myself. I'm looking for someone creative to GM a particularly smutty Pathfinder or D&D setting. I'll play a character or two, you cook up situations to toss them into and people for them to encounter. At the moment I'd prefer to find someone to GM this for me; I'm looking to play male, and any encounters of the smutty/sexual nature preferably should be with females. Other than that, I'm open to discuss anything else you might have in mind.

-Star Wars-
Absolutely craving this. This, yes, please.

No fancy title for this one, and no one standard plot. If you're interested in roleplays set a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, just PM me with an idea and we can talk. Please do have at least something simple in mind if you PM me.

-Marvel-
Again, no fancy title, and no one plot in mind. But I'm looking for someone who's interested in a long term storyline that will be rich with both plot and smut. Be willing to play multple characters, as it's just you and me running the whole fandom, and I'll do the same.

-Testing, Testing-
Okay, fine. You want us to stop testing our experimental chemicals on animals, we'll do that. But that means we skip straight to human testing, and... well, there's no telling what the things we're testing will do to humans. Aphrodisiacs, bimbofication serums, you name it, we make it... and test it on unsuspecting volunteers.

-A whole new world-
She was a young, naive woman, innocent until she'd met her fiance. He was the only one who'd ever touched her, the only one that she'd ever opened up and given herself to intimately. And now they're to be married, but a new hitch has come up in the plan. A half demon, the ancient and powerful offspring of an incubus, has set his eyes on her, and while she has rebuffed his every advance to date, it's only because he hasn't turned the full force of his power upon her. When he does that, will she be able to resist him any longer? Or will she finally succumb to base desires she didn't even know she had and become his willing sex slave to discover a world that she'd never dreamed could exist?

-A lost soul-
Corwyn Ras'pard was a member of an order of Paladins serving a goddess called the White Lady. Through his own tendency for hotheadedness, he fell out of favor with the goddess and the order, and was banished; now, he's travelling and searching for his redemption. Will he find it and be welcomed back by the White Lady, or will another goddess welcome him into her fold, luring him in with promises of pleasures the order he left couldn't offer? Or, will he discover a darker being, something who sees the potential in seducing an already disgraced warrior further into corruption?

-Yes, daddy-
It's hard to imagine that there's any guy out there with a daughter that blossomed into a looker that doesn't think about her at least once, especially after her mother ran out on them. A nice tight, hard body, with a generous helping of breast and hips, lounging around in a bikini at the pool, walking through the house in her nightshirt and panties after waking up in the morning, or headed out the door in a miniskirt and blouse unbuttoned half the way down for a night out on the town. But what happens when she's looking at her dad, as well? He's older than anyone she hangs out with, but he's kept in good shape over the years, and experience counts for a lot, right? He's her father, though, and no matter how much he's enjoyed watching her around the house, he's not going to make a move, so she decides to take matters into her own hands and see to it that the both of them get what they want.

- I could go on typing up ideas for days. If you're interested in playing and see something that you like, feel free to shoot me a PM, and we can talk it over and hopefully get to trading posts. If you're interested in what you've read but don't see anything here that jumps out at you, feel free to PM me anyways with an idea of your own, and we can talk it through. Whatever you've got to say, I hope to hear from you!

RE: A lost soul, bimbos, fandom, incest, and more!

Bump! My birthday's coming up soon, someone give me an early present and a steady RP partner. =D

The other way I had in mind is the other way around. I'll play the new hire, and you play the high-powered, tight-laced, demanding sales executive. She's controlling and always in charge, at least until he starts introducing an interesting, powerful new chemical into her coffee and lunches. It's not long until the effects start to set in, manifesting physically by enhancing her curves, swelling her breasts, hips, and ass, narrowing her waist, and changing the color of her hair, and mentally by sapping her intelligence, kicking her sex drive into overdrive, and forcing her to seek approval... turning her into the perfect submissive sex toy. Luckily, her new employee is more than competent at everything she's been doing, and he simply uses her to his own benefit for the company he's now running.

-Yes, daddy-
It's hard to imagine that there's any guy out there with a daughter that blossomed into a looker that doesn't think about her at least once, especially after her mother ran out on them. A nice tight, hard body, with a generous helping of breast and hips, lounging around in a bikini at the pool, walking through the house in her nightshirt and panties after waking up in the morning, or headed out the door in a miniskirt and blouse unbuttoned half the way down for a night out on the town. But what happens when she's looking at her dad, as well? He's older than anyone she hangs out with, but he's kept in good shape over the years, and experience counts for a lot, right? He's her father, though, and no matter how much he's enjoyed watching her around the house, he's not going to make a move, so she decides to take matters into her own hands and see to it that the both of them get what they want.

I'm interested in either of these? :) x

Aaaaaaaaaaand... lump.

Wait, that wasn't right.

Hump?

... that seems close, but still not -quite- right.

... is it bump?

HA! I think that one's right. Bump!

Buuuuuuuump for Marvel wanting. Make all my hopes and dreams come true, Blue Mooners!

RE: GIANT ROBOTS. And some other things. But GIANT ROBOTS.

Bump for edit of EPIC IMPORTANCE!

Bump for great justice and GIANT ROBOTS.

More le bump.

Also a bump, for giant robotness.

Editted, and thus bumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom