You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 07-22-2014, 07:21 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post
04-25-2012, 12:08 AM
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post
Princess and Orin Are in Vault 101

Nova and Big Meanie aka Mikeal are just a few miles away from Megaton, nearing the closesttrain station in order to reach the Citadel.

Slash and Void and Hakon are at Paradise Falls, fucking each other and after, talk about business.
_~ I Gave That Bitch A Post. Bitches Love Posts ~_
Pets
Azel Stormrose
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2012, 04:53 PM
(04-25-2012 12:08 AM)Lustfull_Sin Wrote:  Princess and Orin Are in Vault 101

Nova and Big Meanie aka Mikeal are just a few miles away from Megaton, nearing the closesttrain station in order to reach the Citadel.

Slash and Void and Hakon are at Paradise Falls, fucking each other and after, talk about business.

Its my final weeks for college, afterwards can post regularly for you. Didn't see anymore post being generated, thus my effort to post was declining.
http://www.f-list.net/c/sanoci

Lets Play a Game ;D
04-29-2012, 07:36 PM
School more important. I'm thinking that if me and red keep going inpost,we might catch peoples eyes.
Pets
Azel Stormrose
04-30-2012, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 12:11 AM by Sanoci.)
(04-29-2012 07:36 PM)Lustfull_Sin Wrote:  School more important. I'm thinking that if me and red keep going inpost,we might catch peoples eyes.

I might be able to give you that epic "Climax" by tomorrow latest. I know those reading wish to see the collision course between me and Big Meanie xD

edit: Your avatars alone catch my eyes ;D

Lets Play a Game ;D
05-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Re-enter Grant, and his controller razerwing, back to spice up the drab remains of Grayditch. Sadly, I have dropped the idea of an Intelligent Deathclaw character, as after an immense amount of research, I've found they are only as intelligent as a regular adult. That being said, I'm not sure how well I could pull it off seeing as how people seem to think me a tad eccentric. I'll just have to find some Juggernaut-type character to equal Nova, Mr.B, and Hakon in power. Every player needs his ace in the hole eh?
You know, I'd always wondered what it would be like to throw balls at wild animals.....
05-28-2012, 12:30 AM
I've been wanting to join, but I'm not sure how a band of 20 well-armed mercenaries traveling around would be taken by the other RPers.
05-28-2012, 03:46 AM
It will be taken really well.......if you prove that you can handle in controling 20 well-armed mercenaries. If so.....OH MY GOD YOUR AWESOME.
Pets
Azel Stormrose
05-28-2012, 07:11 PM
(05-28-2012 03:46 AM)Lustfull_Sin Wrote:  It will be taken really well.......if you prove that you can handle in controling 20 well-armed mercenaries. If so.....OH MY GOD YOUR AWESOME.

But you said I was awesome ;-;

In all serious if able more power to you xD

Lets Play a Game ;D
05-29-2012, 03:16 AM
AMAZINGLY AWESOME AND SEXY,there I umped you up a level.*pets San's head*
Pets
Azel Stormrose
05-29-2012, 03:32 AM
Added meh app.
05-29-2012, 06:25 AM
Amazing. This should be very interesting. And there goes Pick's chance at raiding Super Duper Mart. Oh well XP. Perhaps its good that we have Mercenaries since tis believed something might go down at Paradies Falls. We shall see.
Pets
Azel Stormrose
06-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Hakon will be needing to use those vertibird blades of his in paradise falls sooner than later it seems. Heads will be rolling, need the epic fight with Big Meanie.

Lets Play a Game ;D
06-09-2012, 05:52 AM
I don't think Big Meanie is alive anymore. He has yet to reply, so Hakon....I'm sorry....but I believe you epic battle with him is no more. Unless you wish to have an epic battle with Nova instead?
Pets
Azel Stormrose
06-09-2012, 08:02 PM
RRRAGH! BIG MEANIE'S BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!

*ahem*

But seriously, sorry about my absence; had a lot of shit going on and couldn't get on here very often. Not to mention I was stuck until now.

But fret not; the epic clash between Meanie and Hakon will go on, as planned! These two Titans of the Wastes must fight!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"I am that which gnaws at you, from the darkest recesses of your mind. I am your greatest strength, yourself at your utmost terrifying potential. And yet you do not wield me out of fear of being labeled an outcast. A monster...Hate to break it to you, but we're all monsters. From the most serial of killers to the most righteous of the religious, that fact is one of the few unavoidable truths of this world. Let me loose. Cut the strings that bind and let me show just how strong you truly are. Silence those voices of logic and unleash your true fury...Show them the might of a REAL monster".

Current Theme Song: Debauchery - Praise the Blood God

My List, RP Journal - Updated 04/10/2014, Request Thread - Updated 06/07/2014
06-09-2012, 11:44 PM
(06-09-2012 05:52 AM)Lustfull_Sin Wrote:  I don't think Big Meanie is alive anymore. He has yet to reply, so Hakon....I'm sorry....but I believe you epic battle with him is no more. Unless you wish to have an epic battle with Nova instead?

Epic battle that turns to sex afterwards? ;D

Stand corrected Nova will be the superhuman prize xD

Lets Play a Game ;D
06-10-2012, 05:41 AM
(06-09-2012 08:02 PM)Razgriz Wrote:  RRRAGH! BIG MEANIE'S BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!

*ahem*

But seriously, sorry about my absence; had a lot of shit going on and couldn't get on here very often. Not to mention I was stuck until now.

But fret not; the epic clash between Meanie and Hakon will go on, as planned! These two Titans of the Wastes must fight!

(06-09-2012 11:44 PM)Sanoci Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 05:52 AM)Lustfull_Sin Wrote:  I don't think Big Meanie is alive anymore. He has yet to reply, so Hakon....I'm sorry....but I believe you epic battle with him is no more. Unless you wish to have an epic battle with Nova instead?

Epic battle that turns to sex afterwards? ;D

Stand corrected Nova will be the superhuman prize xD

@ Raz: WTF Thunder cunt. You made me look like a weinie, saying that you were no more. For all we know, you were lurking in the shadows, waiting for me to say something about Meanie. Hmph.

@San: Lets see how successful you'll be.

And if you both are able to claim the prize, then congrats.
Pets
Azel Stormrose
06-10-2012, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 12:50 AM by Sanoci.)
Regardless things will be progressing, at least it seems the rp will still live on. More people would be appreciated, but even the numbers now is still good xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

That song seems to match for both Hakon and Meanie!

Lets Play a Game ;D
06-11-2012, 03:23 PM
.........I listened to the song three times now.
Pets
Azel Stormrose
06-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Addicting ain't it ?xD

Lets Play a Game ;D
06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Sorry guys, but Big Meanie has to take another break (don't worry, he'll be back)

Got family coming up, so I won't be able to get on to the site very often, if at all. When I do, I'll try and post.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"I am that which gnaws at you, from the darkest recesses of your mind. I am your greatest strength, yourself at your utmost terrifying potential. And yet you do not wield me out of fear of being labeled an outcast. A monster...Hate to break it to you, but we're all monsters. From the most serial of killers to the most righteous of the religious, that fact is one of the few unavoidable truths of this world. Let me loose. Cut the strings that bind and let me show just how strong you truly are. Silence those voices of logic and unleash your true fury...Show them the might of a REAL monster".

Current Theme Song: Debauchery - Praise the Blood God

My List, RP Journal - Updated 04/10/2014, Request Thread - Updated 06/07/2014
06-13-2012, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 01:18 AM by Lustfull_Sin.)
No worries. Thanks for letting us know at least.

And yes that song was addicting and I liked it.
Pets
Azel Stormrose
06-13-2012, 01:48 AM
Glad you like the song. I promise to generate a post soon, after all we need have things progress before that lil military group appears at Paradise Falls Big Grin

Lets Play a Game ;D
06-13-2012, 02:02 AM
Mmhmmm. SOmething tells me, the fight with them might be pretty interesting.
Pets
Azel Stormrose
06-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Ugh, such a crappy post. But it shows that I'm still alive.
06-15-2012, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2012 07:49 AM by Lustfull_Sin.)
I feel that I should establish the time of day in the RP. It's close to being night time. The sun is still setting, a mild glow in the horizon, darkness just close to sweeping over the Wasteland.

There, that should be more helpful.

So Raz, I'm putting in that it's close to being night, though still dusk, okay. Everyone okay with this?

And if I'm not mistaken......I do believe Worldkilla that your troops can encounter Big Meanie and Nova, since I know Megaton is close to the school and town or so to speak. You could say that Big and Nova are right in between, just a few miles away.*Shrugs* just letting you know, though I feel that perhaps it wouldn't be wise to encounter them.
Pets
Azel Stormrose