Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP (OPEN/ NEED MORE PLAYERS/Update on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lustfull_Sin said:
So far so good.No bitchin from him, crying or whining.He was quiet, too quiet for Nova's taste.Was he thinking of ways to pounce on her and beat her till she was black and blue and weak.Surely not.Perhaps he was hungry.Seeing him engorge in food like no tomorrow, Nova guessed that his appetite need to be sated every so often in order to keep him docile....like a beast would be.He was more animal then human, then again, she doubted he felt human. Before or just as she was about to turn and ask if he was hungry, she zoombed past her with great speed, her hair slapped at her face.Brushing it away, she watched as he was rushing toward.....a Deathclaw?How was it that she didn't notice the thing.It was Mikael's fault.She was distracting herself with him and she hated.To her surprise, Nova watched and Mikael engaged with the Deathclaw, amazed at his sheer strength and brutality.This was her equal in a sense and she was watching how violent his nature was.He could some day or second turn on her if she wasn't aware and she had to be.

Watching intently, Nova could heard the beast cry out, attacking still.Jaw slack, blood gushing, Mikael continued to beat the thing, even after it was slammed in a boulder, punched and laughed at.Mikael was hungry for blood, she could see it clear as they.The Deathclaw had no chance.It cried out before it was sent through a boulder, shattering the earth made object."Mikael..."She watched in avid amazement as he jumped rather high.Eyes wide, Mikael landed on the beast, driving his fists until the beast was no more.The bellow roar that came after sent shivers up Nova of delight and by shock, they were not of fear but of pleasure.Dear Lord, she found this erotic to some degree.Was she a sadist?She didn't know.Slowly, Nova approach, but before she could take another step, another Deathclaw appeared, hearing the distress call its companion roared.Frowning, Nova changed direction, her focus was the Deathclaw approaching Mikael.He had his fun, she would have her's as well.Quickening her steps, she found herself running towards the beasts, fast.The creature had no chance to notice her.She was behind it, grabbing at its tail and twisting its all the way around, the Deathclaw screeching in pain.Nova forced it down to the ground, tail twisted, she placed a foot and pressed down, while she pulled at the same time, hearing horrid bellowing and roaring, feeling the struggle, until the tail was ripped, a few scales scattered, soft skin underneath ripped and bone and soft cartliage pulled apart from each other.Nova tossed the twitching limp to the side."you shouldn't have answered the other's call."Nova simply said. The Deathclaw was in pain, but still insisted on turning and swinging it long scythe like claws at her.She caught its hand and applied pressure with her metal left arm, bending its elbow and snapping bone.It cried and swung its other arm.Nova jumped away, doing a simple backflip away from the creature.

It roared and she only stared at it.She would not take long, not will she be like Mikael and enjoy herself."This ends now."The creature roared and Nova took three fast running steps, before jumping high, did a simply flip and extended her right leg down, landing hard as the hard weight of her rather small body was brought down on the Deathclaw's head, forcing the skull inward, its eyes to pop out and a bit of its brain matter to seep from the sockets.It let out a soft groan until Nova jumped off and it fell back with a hard thump to the ground, dust pluming around it.Looking at it for a moment, she felt pity for it, then simply walked away and went towards Mikael, though stopped a good feet from him.Was he finished with his blood carnage or was he hungry for more?
Mikael was breathing like a rabid animal; blood flowed and trickled from the numerous deep wounds all over his massive form. That was a good fight; the pain of his wounds, the feeling of crushing bone under his powerful fists, the smell of blood - both his and his adversary's - invigorating him, the metallic scent of the blood flooding his nostrils and awakening his primal urges during the course of the battle. But he was ready for more; he wanted - no, NEEDED - more. Then, as if the gods themselves were to grant his wish, he heard the bellow of another Deathclaw; this one was coming to avenge his comrade. Mikael turned to face the somewhat smaller beast; however, before he could do anything, he saw that woman start kicking its ass. Well, more like trying to end the fight quickly; he just shook his head as she didn't even enjoy the fight. Sure, she ripped off its tail, broke its arm and caved the skull in a little; however, compared to the Deathclaw corpse he left behind, hers was relatively unscathed.

Still, seeing her fight like that.......really got him going. He walked up to her quickly when she stopped a foot away from him; a massive hand came down and pinned Nova to the hard earth. She would soon see that he was hungry for something else now. His eyes roamed her body hungrily, examining her curvy form and taking in the details he needed to know. Big tits, big ass, and very likely a tight pussy.....Perfect. "Well, now that we've satisfied our bloodlust......I think we should 'celebrate' our victory, don't you?" he growled to her in a surprisingly articulate fashion, the lust heavy and shamelessly exposed as he reached down and groped her. His thick, calloused digits massaged and squeezed the plump globe on her chest; he just smiled, his cuts still leaking blood. Most would think him crazy for trying to do this when he needed to heal; but the body wants what the body wants, and he wasn't about to deny himself that.

Redking6 said:
It was hot. It was always hot. The scorching sun beating down upon the dull rock and dirt below them. Orin felt a small bead of sweat drip down from his forehead. He always knew that he had to be outside, well more outside then in the relative shade of dwellings and walls, but did it always have to be this hot? He continued to walk alongside Princess and tried not to let it get to him. He let the thought juggle around in his mind. "Well I su-" Before he could finish his statement he felt Princess tug on his arm and bring him down into the cover of a rock. He felt her finger on his lips as his eyes widened a bit. However, considering her hesitance before he brushed any thoughts aside and listened. Raiders, perfect. Just what they needed, he thought to himself. The sarcasm heavy on his own mind. He watched her blush a little and nodded as he drew Sagittarius from his back and looked over the side of the rock.He wasn't going to shoot but he wanted to see it from the angle of his gun. Just as she said three men and two woman, one with a hunting rifle like him. He held his breath for a moment and continued to look as if in a trance. Then he broke it and brought the rifle and his body back to the cover of the rock. "We can take em...What is your farthest reaching weapon? We can take them at range...Should be easy enough...There." He said pointing to another rock and finally getting an idea. "...One of us runs as quietly to that rock as we can...We shoot from two angles, one here and one there. Make it seem like an ambush, and it should confuse them a little. Hopefully we can take at least one of them out before they start charging towards us... From there I can train another shot at them and you can stay in position but make sure to draw a pistol. If we are lucky they will draw this out into a firefight. We have the best position for that at the moment. Sound like a plan?"

Princess had to agree it was a good plan, though one problem."I only have five shots to my Sniper Rifle. Damn Moira was selling them for far to much."she said, remembering how badly she wanted to punch the woman for having such expensive shit."i couldn't even afford ammo for my Laser Rifle either."and that had pissed off Princess even more.The only thing she managed to get was the extra shells for her shotgun giving her a good 80 shells to count, but that was all.Her shotgun wasn't good for long distances and if they got close, she was going to have to pull out her knife and gut a few Raiders."Alright. I'll go over and shot from there.I think I get a better shot from that angle and hopefully I won't waste any shots."Looking over the boulder, she saw the Raiders still mingling and talking.They felt as if they were safe, nothing could sneak up on them.Oh how stupid they were.And to think she used to be one of them, minus the stupid part."Alright, watch my back."she said and gave one look to the Raiders again, before she crouched down a bit and ran as quietly as she could towards the other boulder.Princess avoided any twigs that would snap under her feet.Reaching the other boulder, she raised her hand and signaled to Orin that she was okay and in position.

Moving her Sniper Rifle, she settled it over the boulder and aimed, no scope placed, though she didn't need one to help her.Perfect shot.She could sense Orin already getting into position.They made a great team it seemed, no words needing to be used, especially when it came to situations like this.Training the weapon, she closed one eye, focusing the end of her gun to aim directly at one of the men. Taking a deep breathe, she held it, letting her heart slow.She would make the first shot.When her heart began to beat at a slow pace, Princess took a moment before squeezing the trigger and released a round, the shot going straight through the man's skull and ended up grazing one of the woman's right shoulder.They panicked and unholstered their weapons. So far, there was a Huntin Rifle, a 10mm, Combat Shotgun and a bat. three good weapons and a useless one against Orin and herself."Pathetic."She said and smirked.

razerwing said:
The man tsked, shaking his head and putting a hand over his heart in mock affront. "Are you saying you don't trust me, love? That's just plain rude, but I guess, given the circumstances, you have a right. And uh.... no. I can't charm the fireants. They take orders from a higher power." He chuckled lightly, turning to face her and pat her comfortingly. "Listen, if it makes you feel any better, their heads explode if you shoot 'em in the place right behind the ear. Now, come on. We'll make better time on these things, unless you prefer to ride a Yao Gui." He patted her head again, and climbed onto the back of the wolf. "And trust me, sometime when you ride a Yao, the backskin falls off, and it's just you sitting on some bloody shoulder muscles. Smells alot worse." His fingers danced around the canine's head, scritching and scrathing behind the ears. "Now, if you want to ride with me, then feel free. Otherwise, climb onto yours so we can get the he-" A loud, animal bellow cut him off.

No one else could've made that loud a noise, except a Deathclaw. But then, another bellow, this time in triumph. It was different than the first, animalistic, but human. Not a Feral. Then it struck him. The Behemoth, Mr.B. "C'mon Pick. We've got to move, now! Mr.B just killed a Deathclaw, but where there's one, there's bound to be more!" He growled onto his breath, and the free wolf sat down dutifully next to Pick's legs.

"Don't pat my head, I'm not a child."She growled, slapping his hands away.She hated being treated that way, though it never occured to her nor did she realize that she did act like a kid....all the time."Ewww....exploding ant head.Gross."She shuddered and stared at the wild wolf. Like hell would she want to ride on the Yao Gui.They were fre-e-eaky as fuck."I...don't feel comfortable sitting on him...her...whatever it is."Looking at Grant, she sighed."But if it means getting to out destination quicker then fine."

Moving towards the wolf, she watched as it sat down.Swallowing, Pick was about to swing a leg over, until something horrific was howling off to the distance."The fuck!?!"The mutated wolf kinda flinch, growling at the sound."Shit, calm down.Don't bite.Uhh...h-heel boy.Heel, heel."It was slightly soothed, but not much. "And how do you know its Mr?B.And how do you know it killed a Deathclaw?You're a freak."she said blantly to him.Climbing onto the large wolf,she kept a good balance, or tried and laughed nervoulsy."Ha...haha...I'm riding a wolf.That sounded nasty, but who cares.I'm riding a wolf.Take that Capital Wasteland."She laughed and tentively scratched behind the animal's head."Good......wolf.......Alright.So Grayditch.How long will it take to get there?"

Sanoci said:

[ For intended purposes going to try to get him to Paradise Falls in one post to get some interaction. Hopefully that not a problem Lustful]

Nothing aggravated the walking killing machine more than being unfamiliar with an area, thus in a rare situation was a tad lost in this new region. Concentration on tracking that Regulator dissipated with the little task in cleaning up the Capital Wasteland by exterminating some raiders. Granted it did cure some boredom, but now for once the mutant needed to regroup someplace to recollect himself. Approximately a few hours away from the area that were connected with his payment to this target, Hakon figure it was the perfect opportunity to check out the establishment for himself and perhaps browse the wares.

Shuffling his muscular self through the grueling deserts of the wasteland, it definitely was never a comfortable experience with all the hazards that lingered about. For this individual it was a slice of paradise, freely being able to do whatever the fuck he wanted from his earlier encounter with the raiders to hunting a mole cat to later eat for dinner. Masked and dressed to commit wholesale slaughter, the super mutant was walking evidence with the .32 caliber rounds from the hunting rifles wielded by the incompetent raiders somewhat grazing his superior form. Running into frenized robots, predators like Yao Guai, and some puny radscopions kept him busy on his march to the infamous settlement.

In the horizon was some statue with what appeared to be an ice cream cone. Maybe something was playing a trick on the brute, but if the description was right based on what his associates have stated this was the location he was seeking. Glancing at the pack mule of a Brahmin carrying supplies, there was a slight temptation to kill the caravan for his own selfish needs in the typical Darwinism fashion, Hakon had more honor than a raider and would only kill if given a true reason. Eying the one guarding the perimeter by sitting on his ass, the behemoth of a mutant motioned forward with only bad intentions planned if things got ugly.

" What fucking business do you have......." Grouse said before pausing to see the person he was addressing was no ordinary person. He had the impulse to suit the bizarre looking super mutant, however considering this muscular masked bastard was not acting in the expected barbaric yet retarded mindset it occurred to him that maybe this was one of the few in the East Coast he heard of that seem to possess more sentience and empathy.

" If you want me to smear you through your little barricade, make my day human. I came to browse, not to mention your boss has placed good money on my services to hunt down the regulator that made idiots out of y'all'. Either move or you force my hand!"

" Easy,easy big guy; thought you were another dumbass who decided to wander into our home. Go straight in and enjoy your visit at Paradise Falls!"

Sweating bullets at the possibility of losing his head to this gigantic beast, Grouse had to stay composed and proceed to let this suppose hitman straight into the establishment. By god was that the most daunting encounter he has went through thus far while stationed at the checkpoint.

Ignoring the idiot for a guard, he headed passed the gate that was utilized to seal the place and keep slaves inside. Once he entered eyes would be set on him, though considering he did not bust himself through most would quickly assume he was here for business.

[ Enjoy, maybe you can help with this next scene. Maybe run into your slavers xDDD ]

The sun was high and lunch was being served.....well..had been.Ymir decided to kill the bartender...again.

"Bwahaha, useless mother fucker. Can't do shit without a head, now can you."Ymir laughed, taking a whiskey bottle and jugged it. Grunting as the burn of the liquid ran down his throat, she slammed the bottle down onto the dead slave and laughed, belching in between laughter.Everyone else laughed, then continued to eat.Moving away from the dead slave, he waved his hand."Someone get him and throw his dead ass carcass to the wolves outside."He commanded.Someone obliged and did as he commanded.

Void had been sitting in the same bench she had occupied when she kicked the new slave and where she and Slash watched as Elephant raped and beat his precious Mouse.Turning her head, she sighed, seeing another dead slave beind dragged by his feet, blood smearing and squirting from his head.Void always thought to take that fucking hammer away and give it to Slash, since she loved hammers of any shape or size.Before the body could even reach the entrance, everyone stopped, watching as a large, green skinned Super Mutant entered, all eyes trained on him.Her eyes widened in surprise.She didn't raise her weapon, not yet, but everyone else did."Hold."She commanded, but everyone was edgy for no Mutant has every entered Paradise Falls or has even come near it.

She could see he wasn't like most Mutants.For instant, his skin complexion and color was a bit different then the ones found in the wasteland.His face didn't show much of the stupidity seen in the others.His were a bit more keener as well.Void was rather interested.

"What the fuck?Why did Grouse let a fucking Mutant in?"Someone said.

"Fuck do we know."Another shouted.

Everyone was on edge, even Ymir, who had his Supersledge at the ready, seeing that he was itching to swing his weapons right the Mutant's head.

To make things worse, Slash came out of Eulogy's pad, a spring in her step.Well someone enjoyed a good fucking and not from Eulogy either.No doubt she snuck quicky with either Crimson or Clover.Unaware of the agitation, Slash moved towards Void and was about to ask how she was, until she spotted the Mutant."oh wow.....a Mutant."She said, smiling.Slash was good at seeing people or creatures for what they really were.A gift perhaps?No one really knew.

"Wow, tense."She laughed, and at that point, everyone wanted to shoot her instead.She may not look like the brightest crayon, but she was the most darkest of the bunch."Seriously.Either shoot or let him through, he aint gonna do anything."

"How the fuck do you know Slash?"Ymir asked.

"Because if he had planned to do something, he would have already done it, like say, charged in here and rip off all your fucking heads for training a gun at him instead of running like little bitches."

Everyone took a moment to let that sink in, that is, all except one.

"Like fuck am I letting someone like him wonder around here.He's a fucking Mutant.He deserves to fucking die ok-"he didn't finish, not when he had a bat slam into his face. Slash had drawn out her bat and swung, sending the idiot Slaver to the ground, nose bleeding."What the fu-"

She swung again."You.Don't.Deserve.To.Live.You.Piece.Of.Shit."She said one word said after every swing of her bat onto his face, beating it in over and over, deforming his face, watching as blood gushed, his skin reddened and scratched, swelling.Slash continued to swing, drops of blood landing on her boots, legs, her hands and arms and a bit on her face.She was done, smiling and huffing, the male Slaver dead.Wiping her forhead, she examined her bloody bat and laughed.Turning to the Mutant, she smiled."Welcome to Paradise Falls."Slash said, blood staining her cheeks a bit as well as boots and lower body."How can we help you."She had the biggest balls to ask him anything.

Razgriz said:
Mikael was breathing like a rabid animal; blood flowed and trickled from the numerous deep wounds all over his massive form. That was a good fight; the pain of his wounds, the feeling of crushing bone under his powerful fists, the smell of blood - both his and his adversary's - invigorating him, the metallic scent of the blood flooding his nostrils and awakening his primal urges during the course of the battle. But he was ready for more; he wanted - no, NEEDED - more. Then, as if the gods themselves were to grant his wish, he heard the bellow of another Deathclaw; this one was coming to avenge his comrade. Mikael turned to face the somewhat smaller beast; however, before he could do anything, he saw that woman start kicking its ass. Well, more like trying to end the fight quickly; he just shook his head as she didn't even enjoy the fight. Sure, she ripped off its tail, broke its arm and caved the skull in a little; however, compared to the Deathclaw corpse he left behind, hers was relatively unscathed.

Still, seeing her fight like that.......really got him going. He walked up to her quickly when she stopped a foot away from him; a massive hand came down and pinned Nova to the hard earth. She would soon see that he was hungry for something else now. His eyes roamed her body hungrily, examining her curvy form and taking in the details he needed to know. Big tits, big ass, and very likely a tight pussy.....Perfect. "Well, now that we've satisfied our bloodlust......I think we should 'celebrate' our victory, don't you?" he growled to her in a surprisingly articulate fashion, the lust heavy and shamelessly exposed as he reached down and groped her. His thick, calloused digits massaged and squeezed the plump globe on her chest; he just smiled, his cuts still leaking blood. Most would think him crazy for trying to do this when he needed to heal; but the body wants what the body wants, and he wasn't about to deny himself that.

She hadn't know whether he was reaching out to try and harm her or ask for something.Before she could ask, Nova was taken by surprise, her body savagely pushed down hard, air escaping her lungs as pain shot up her back.He was on her, her legs between his, her body covered by his massive form.She was hidden under her, the hot glowing sun hidden behind his broad back and body.The pain subsided and Nova took in a breathe through her nose, smelling the metallic copper scent of blood, both his and the Deathclaws."What are you-"she stopped, having to crane her head a bit and managed to look at his face.Though smeared and covered in crimson, red blood, she could see the hunger showing in his eyes and it wasn't the kind he just experienced, that bloodlust hunger, but lust, plain and simple.Bloody hell, he wasn't thinking of trying to take her, here in the open where anyone could see.

His intense eyes roamed her body and dammit all to hell, she was getting excited by his wondering gaze.Her nipples had pebbled and were now pressing against the roughness of her jumpsuit.Heat pooled at her stomach and was slowly collecting down between her legs.If he did take her, would he be wild and crazy or gently and slow.Chances were, crazy, hard and wild.His cock would stretch her no doubt.Was she a virgin, she honestly did not know.Would he care were she to ask.Nova was going to ask, but found herself letting a sweet gasp escape her lips, feeling his rough, heavy hand grab at her breast.No, not like this.Not here.What if they go attacked.Nova needed to be alert, but his hand.That simple, hard touching on her breasts was enough to get her frenzied.She was a bit turned on from when he obliderated that Deathclaw and amp a bit when she killed her's.

Blood fell from the cuts on his arms, coating her suit.Reaching up, she grabbed whatever bit of hair he had tightly and drew him down, his mouth inches from her's, the rancid smell of his breathe filling her nostril, though she didn't care."We can't, not here.Dangerous for you and I."She gasped, her back arching just a bit.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess had to agree it was a good plan, though one problem."I only have five shots to my Sniper Rifle. Damn Moira was selling them for far to much."she said, remembering how badly she wanted to punch the woman for having such expensive shit."i couldn't even afford ammo for my Laser Rifle either."and that had pissed off Princess even more.The only thing she managed to get was the extra shells for her shotgun giving her a good 80 shells to count, but that was all.Her shotgun wasn't good for long distances and if they got close, she was going to have to pull out her knife and gut a few Raiders."Alright. I'll go over and shot from there.I think I get a better shot from that angle and hopefully I won't waste any shots."Looking over the boulder, she saw the Raiders still mingling and talking.They felt as if they were safe, nothing could sneak up on them.Oh how stupid they were.And to think she used to be one of them, minus the stupid part."Alright, watch my back."she said and gave one look to the Raiders again, before she crouched down a bit and ran as quietly as she could towards the other boulder.Princess avoided any twigs that would snap under her feet.Reaching the other boulder, she raised her hand and signaled to Orin that she was okay and in position.

Moving her Sniper Rifle, she settled it over the boulder and aimed, no scope placed, though she didn't need one to help her.Perfect shot.She could sense Orin already getting into position.They made a great team it seemed, no words needing to be used, especially when it came to situations like this.Training the weapon, she closed one eye, focusing the end of her gun to aim directly at one of the men. Taking a deep breathe, she held it, letting her heart slow.She would make the first shot.When her heart began to beat at a slow pace, Princess took a moment before squeezing the trigger and released a round, the shot going straight through the man's skull and ended up grazing one of the woman's right shoulder.They panicked and unholstered their weapons. So far, there was a Huntin Rifle, a 10mm, Combat Shotgun and a bat. three good weapons and a useless one against Orin and herself."Pathetic."She said and smirked.

Orin thought about it for a moment. Her little dilema about ammo was a good one, though he had to admit that it was possible that she wouldn't even need three of them. "Hmm... I think that should be more then enough...In fact I might be able to make it so you only need two of those." He said, confidently nodding his head. He didn't always hit straight on target but once Orin was in the zone as they say, well he had to admit that he was a good shot. A very good shot. He nodded again and trained the rifle to sit above the rock in front of him, going to offer cover for her if she needed it, thankfully she didn't and that fact put a confident smile on his face. He pulled the bolt lever on Sagittarius and felt the world sink away for a moment as he readied a shot. He quickly turned to see Princess giving him hand gestures and he nodded in return to her only to return the the void of his concentration. With a final held deep breath he narrowed his vision. The only sound he let through the air was the sound of Princess's bullet whizzing through the air, only to connect with the first raider's skull. He smirked and when the rest rose and grabbed weapons he readied his first shot and pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through the air and landed dead center of the raiders forehead making him drop his hunting rifle before falling over into a small pool of his own blood and brain matter. A small smile rang out on his face and the world returned for a moment as he pulled the lever back and readied his rifle for another shot. The world slipped away once more and with a quicker motion he fired again hitting the shotgun carrying raider in the upper chest. He pulled the lever once more and trained his next shot hitting the same target in the lower chest vary close to their heart, whether he hit it or not he couldn't be sure. However he watched the raider fall to the ground obviously near death if not their already. He slipped back into reality and quickly pulled the lever back once more and readied his next shot.

Redking6 said:
Orin thought about it for a moment. Her little dilema about ammo was a good one, though he had to admit that it was possible that she wouldn't even need three of them. "Hmm... I think that should be more then enough...In fact I might be able to make it so you only need two of those." He said, confidently nodding his head. He didn't always hit straight on target but once Orin was in the zone as they say, well he had to admit that he was a good shot. A very good shot. He nodded again and trained the rifle to sit above the rock in front of him, going to offer cover for her if she needed it, thankfully she didn't and that fact put a confident smile on his face. He pulled the bolt lever on Sagittarius and felt the world sink away for a moment as he readied a shot. He quickly turned to see Princess giving him hand gestures and he nodded in return to her only to return the the void of his concentration. With a final held deep breath he narrowed his vision. The only sound he let through the air was the sound of Princess's bullet whizzing through the air, only to connect with the first raider's skull. He smirked and when the rest rose and grabbed weapons he readied his first shot and pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through the air and landed dead center of the raiders forehead making him drop his hunting rifle before falling over into a small pool of his own blood and brain matter. A small smile rang out on his face and the world returned for a moment as he pulled the lever back and readied his rifle for another shot. The world slipped away once more and with a quicker motion he fired again hitting the shotgun carrying raider in the upper chest. He pulled the lever once more and trained his next shot hitting the same target in the lower chest vary close to their heart, whether he hit it or not he couldn't be sure. However he watched the raider fall to the ground obviously near death if not their already. He slipped back into reality and quickly pulled the lever back once more and readied his next shot.

Princess heard Orin's gun go off, her eyes watching as another head was blown out, brain matter spraying at the other Raider's faces.She smiled, hearing Orin fire off his shots.Two down, one near death which made three.Huntin Rifle was down and out and so was Shotgun.That left Baseball bat and 10mm. A bullet whizzed past her, then another bounced off the boulder.The one with the bat was taking cover behind 10mm."Stupid bitch."She said, aiming her Sniper Riffle and took at at the woman's forehead.It was a long distance of course, but that didn't phase Princess.Concentrating, she relaxed her breathing, took aim and squeezed the trigger, Baseball bat falling back, one eyes having been exploded and her bullet lodged inside the woman's skull."Fourth down."She whispered and took aim again.

10mm was persistent, though frenzied and shooting badly.He kept wasting his ammo and Princess was afraid of that.Orin could use it, that or they could and they could sell it.Taking aim, Princess repeated her mantra process, aimed and fired, hitting him between the eyes, brain matter exploding from behind his head.They were down and out.raising her gun, she looked at Orin and smiled, getting up and walked over to him."Nice shooting."She complimented."Lets go see what we can pilfer from them."Turning away, Princess made her way towards the the dead bodies.She might take the baseball bat, save some ammo and used that.The shotgun shells she snagged a good twenty of them.The 10mm was temting, but she hated small guns like that."Should I take the bat?"She asked Orin, debating to do it or not.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess heard Orin's gun go off, her eyes watching as another head was blown out, brain matter spraying at the other Raider's faces.She smiled, hearing Orin fire off his shots.Two down, one near death which made three.Huntin Rifle was down and out and so was Shotgun.That left Baseball bat and 10mm. A bullet whizzed past her, then another bounced off the boulder.The one with the bat was taking cover behind 10mm."Stupid bitch."She said, aiming her Sniper Riffle and took at at the woman's forehead.It was a long distance of course, but that didn't phase Princess.Concentrating, she relaxed her breathing, took aim and squeezed the trigger, Baseball bat falling back, one eyes having been exploded and her bullet lodged inside the woman's skull."Fourth down."She whispered and took aim again.

10mm was persistent, though frenzied and shooting badly.He kept wasting his ammo and Princess was afraid of that.Orin could use it, that or they could and they could sell it.Taking aim, Princess repeated her mantra process, aimed and fired, hitting him between the eyes, brain matter exploding from behind his head.They were down and out.raising her gun, she looked at Orin and smiled, getting up and walked over to him."Nice shooting."She complimented."Lets go see what we can pilfer from them."Turning away, Princess made her way towards the the dead bodies.She might take the baseball bat, save some ammo and used that.The shotgun shells she snagged a good twenty of them.The 10mm was temting, but she hated small guns like that."Should I take the bat?"She asked Orin, debating to do it or not.

He was amazed as Princess aimed another two or three shots and took out the remaining raiders. He let let all sensation return to the world around him and he watched as Princess walked over to him. He looked her up and down. He had to say that she looked damn sexy with a gun, however given how fast she pulled away before he let the thought remain in his head. He smiled a little and strapped Sagittarius back onto his back. "I can say the same for you. Also you look good with a gun." He said with a smile, but as he realized that he had just said it out loud, after telling himself he would keep it to himself he let out a small breath and closed his eyes for a moment. Shaking his head internally at his own idiocy before he followed her up to the hill with the dead raiders. He walked over to the shotgun and watched the raider for a moment, deciding that he didn't want to take the chance. He pulled his pistol from its side holster and shot the man a few times in the back before he sheathed it. "Can't be too careful." He said softly and began to loot the bodies. Whatever was left of the 10mm ammo he took, though he cursed low at how little there was. "Seems this man didn't know how to shoot...Wasted so much." He said out loud but took whatever shots the man had anyway. He looked at her and thought about it. "Might as well I suppose, if your short on ammo." He said with a small smile and took a bottle of dirty water and a few coked mole rat stakes off of the fire. "Looks like we have a little meal." He said with a chuckle and held them up for Princess to see.

Lustfull_Sin said:
The sun was high and lunch was being served.....well..had been.Ymir decided to kill the bartender...again.

"Bwahaha, useless mother fucker. Can't do shit without a head, now can you."Ymir laughed, taking a whiskey bottle and jugged it. Grunting as the burn of the liquid ran down his throat, she slammed the bottle down onto the dead slave and laughed, belching in between laughter.Everyone else laughed, then continued to eat.Moving away from the dead slave, he waved his hand."Someone get him and throw his dead ass carcass to the wolves outside."He commanded.Someone obliged and did as he commanded.

Void had been sitting in the same bench she had occupied when she kicked the new slave and where she and Slash watched as Elephant raped and beat his precious Mouse.Turning her head, she sighed, seeing another dead slave beind dragged by his feet, blood smearing and squirting from his head.Void always thought to take that fucking hammer away and give it to Slash, since she loved hammers of any shape or size.Before the body could even reach the entrance, everyone stopped, watching as a large, green skinned Super Mutant entered, all eyes trained on him.Her eyes widened in surprise.She didn't raise her weapon, not yet, but everyone else did."Hold."She commanded, but everyone was edgy for no Mutant has every entered Paradise Falls or has even come near it.

She could see he wasn't like most Mutants.For instant, his skin complexion and color was a bit different then the ones found in the wasteland.His face didn't show much of the stupidity seen in the others.His were a bit more keener as well.Void was rather interested.

"What the fuck?Why did Grouse let a fucking Mutant in?"Someone said.

"Fuck do we know."Another shouted.

Everyone was on edge, even Ymir, who had his Supersledge at the ready, seeing that he was itching to swing his weapons right the Mutant's head.

To make things worse, Slash came out of Eulogy's pad, a spring in her step.Well someone enjoyed a good fucking and not from Eulogy either.No doubt she snuck quicky with either Crimson or Clover.Unaware of the agitation, Slash moved towards Void and was about to ask how she was, until she spotted the Mutant."oh wow.....a Mutant."She said, smiling.Slash was good at seeing people or creatures for what they really were.A gift perhaps?No one really knew.

"Wow, tense."She laughed, and at that point, everyone wanted to shoot her instead.She may not look like the brightest crayon, but she was the most darkest of the bunch."Seriously.Either shoot or let him through, he aint gonna do anything."

"How the fuck do you know Slash?"Ymir asked.

"Because if he had planned to do something, he would have already done it, like say, charged in here and rip off all your fucking heads for training a gun at him instead of running like little bitches."

Everyone took a moment to let that sink in, that is, all except one.

"Like fuck am I letting someone like him wonder around here.He's a fucking Mutant.He deserves to fucking die ok-"he didn't finish, not when he had a bat slam into his face. Slash had drawn out her bat and swung, sending the idiot Slaver to the ground, nose bleeding."What the fu-"

She swung again."You.Don't.Deserve.To.Live.You.Piece.Of.Shit."She said one word said after every swing of her bat onto his face, beating it in over and over, deforming his face, watching as blood gushed, his skin reddened and scratched, swelling.Slash continued to swing, drops of blood landing on her boots, legs, her hands and arms and a bit on her face.She was done, smiling and huffing, the male Slaver dead.Wiping her forhead, she examined her bloody bat and laughed.Turning to the Mutant, she smiled."Welcome to Paradise Falls."Slash said, blood staining her cheeks a bit as well as boots and lower body."How can we help you."She had the biggest balls to ask him anything.

Amusement, that was all that was currently being processed as the hulking mutant who was above the usual stature of the native super mutants watched the slavers direct all their attention onto him. Their reactions were priceless, mixed with fear and curiosity it seems. Admittedly they would be a more formidable opponent compared to the raiders, that did not mean they would all be able to tell stories should such a battle begin. One woman with shades and a cowboy hat seem a tad more professional towards his appearance, although no doubt they were intrigued with him. Rarely exhibiting emotion in his facial features plus the leathery mask concealing him only made it the hitman more ominous. Before he could address the slavers, one was bold ready to start an unnecessary confrontation when suddenly another interesting woman appeared, this time equipped with an eye patch and colorful hair. She bludgeoned her confidante mercilessly with a glee of excitement in her eyes and revealing a blood thirsty smile. She soon greeted him which said a lot about her character.

" I see your boss does not inform them a mutant is taking care of a little business for his sake. You know that regulator [feel free to make a name if you want] who cost you some caps. Simply wished to visit Eulogy, but I won't lie my day has been filled with violence and could use some 'romance' to balance it out. Slave, Slaver; it does not matter much. Have spare caps to make it worth ones wild, but could use someone who's adventurous enough to want to try some grade A mutant meat."

Hinting towards one more perilous to take him on, it also could have been an invitation to the woman with enough guts to converse with him without sweating bullets. The raiders possessed some caps based on their exploits, thus it was only fair to waste it on something pleasant. Lewd eyes glanced at Slash's assets, licking his lips through his protective mask. He was described as malicious, sadistic, and plainly a hedonist with his life style. Hakon did ponder what his eastern kin were like, thus far receiving much more negativity than back home.

[ Hakon will gladly "entertain" both female slavers, after all he Super in every way xDD ]

Lustfull_Sin said:
She hadn't know whether he was reaching out to try and harm her or ask for something.Before she could ask, Nova was taken by surprise, her body savagely pushed down hard, air escaping her lungs as pain shot up her back.He was on her, her legs between his, her body covered by his massive form.She was hidden under her, the hot glowing sun hidden behind his broad back and body.The pain subsided and Nova took in a breathe through her nose, smelling the metallic copper scent of blood, both his and the Deathclaw's."What are you-"she stopped, having to crane her head a bit and managed to look at his face.Though smeared and covered in crimson, red blood, she could see the hunger showing in his eyes and it wasn't the kind he just experienced, that bloodlust hunger, but lust, plain and simple.Bloody hell, he wasn't thinking of trying to take her, here in the open where anyone could see.

His intense eyes roamed her body and dammit all to hell, she was getting excited by his wondering gaze.Her nipples had pebbled and were now pressing against the roughness of her jumpsuit.Heat pooled at her stomach and was slowly collecting down between her legs.If he did take her, would he be wild and crazy or gently and slow.Chances were, crazy, hard and wild.His cock would stretch her no doubt.Was she a virgin, she honestly did not know.Would he care were she to ask.Nova was going to ask, but found herself letting a sweet gasp escape her lips, feeling his rough, heavy hand grab at her breast.No, not like this.Not here.What if they go attacked.Nova needed to be alert, but his hand.That simple, hard touching on her breasts was enough to get her frenzied.She was a bit turned on from when he obliterated that Deathclaw and amp a bit when she killed her's.

Blood fell from the cuts on his arms, coating her suit.Reaching up, she grabbed whatever bit of hair he had tightly and drew him down, his mouth inches from her's, the rancid smell of his breathe filling her nostril, though she didn't care."We can't, not here.Dangerous for you and I."She gasped, her back arching just a bit.
Mikael's mile never faded as she gasped from his touch; he could feel her nipple hardening under his touch. Even through the blood, he could smell her arousal. She was feeling it, and obviously, so was he. She was lucky the leg and waist portions of the armor covered his slowly growing manhood; if they went through with this, she was indeed going to get stretched. His eyes continued to roam over her body, drinking in every inch of her that he could. Even in the sack, his tactics were the same: Draw it out for as long as possible, and for him..........Well, needless to say, once he started, he never stopped and he had a LOT of endurance.

He grunted a little as she gripped the stubs of hair that covered his head, forcing his head near hers. He then grinned even more, pressing his forehead into hers a little so that he could stare into her eyes. "Oh, is it, now? Just the way I like it; and I think you like it, too." he replied darkly; it was the truth. Big Meanie was a junkie of many things, one of which included adrenaline. He tried some of the various drugs that the Capital Wasteland had to offer, but they either had no effect on him or he couldn't get the needle through his thick skin without bending it in the attempt. And that was in his neck, where the skin wasn't the thinnest, but it wasn't the thickest either.

He then pulled down the little band of fabric hiding her ample chest, revealing those supple orbs in their entirety. Pale, cream-colored flesh topped by a perked nipple, it was perfect. His hand went down to grip her now-exposed tit and squeeze it, the rough skin of his palm rubbing the erect bud at the top. His other hand went down and rubbed the source from which her arousal scent was heaviest; he just grinned some more and said, "Come on, submit to it; I can tell you want it. Why be stupid and deny yourself pleasure?" A simple philosophy, yet one he'd lived by his whole life - that he could remember - and he was happy enough.

"It's the pitch, that's how I know! Come on! We'll talk when we're safer!" With that, he tucked low, tapping the wolf's side with his knee. "Do what I do!" His wolf took off, the other right behind. All Pick had to do was hug it's neck, tighten her knees, and she'd be fine. They rode like that for a while, pushing hard to get away from that place. Grant seemed in his element, one sword drawn incase they encountered something. The way he rode, he looked like an avenger, something other than what had been seen in Megaton. By the time he called the wolves to a stop, the city, and the rocks were far behind them. His wolf circled around to Pick's side.

"Grayditch should be a day away, if we don't run into anything. These guys help alot." He chuckled, sheathing his sword and patting his wolf's back. "As for how I knew it was Mr.B and a Deathclaw, I can explain. Remember when he threw his helmet through Megaton's wall, and looked like he was hurt? He cried out, and the pitch locked into my head. That triumphant roar we heard matched the tone to a T. Deathclaw's are easily recognized by their cries. I've been studying those beasts for a while." The sun beat down on them, but Grant seemed unaffected, being the desert rat he was. He glanced over his shoulders before pulling out the map again. He traced his finger to Grayditch, and then shook his head. "Onwards. We shouldn't stay still for too long."
A smile played across his lips as he watched her, and then a thought came to mind. "You know, if you hang around with me, you could learn to do this too. The animal side of CW is actually pretty nice, if you can charm 'em that is. And to be honest, that last bunker on the map is guarded by two Yao's and a pack of these guys," he said, pointing to his wolf. "You'll love it there. But first thing's first. Hit Grayditch's bunker, stock up on some bigger guns, and get our asses to the third bunker."

Redking6 said:
He was amazed as Princess aimed another two or three shots and took out the remaining raiders. He let let all sensation return to the world around him and he watched as Princess walked over to him. He looked her up and down. He had to say that she looked damn sexy with a gun, however given how fast she pulled away before he let the thought remain in his head. He smiled a little and strapped Sagittarius back onto his back. "I can say the same for you. Also you look good with a gun." He said with a smile, but as he realized that he had just said it out loud, after telling himself he would keep it to himself he let out a small breath and closed his eyes for a moment. Shaking his head internally at his own idiocy before he followed her up to the hill with the dead raiders. He walked over to the shotgun and watched the raider for a moment, deciding that he didn't want to take the chance. He pulled his pistol from its side holster and shot the man a few times in the back before he sheathed it. "Can't be too careful." He said softly and began to loot the bodies. Whatever was left of the 10mm ammo he took, though he cursed low at how little there was. "Seems this man didn't know how to shoot...Wasted so much." He said out loud but took whatever shots the man had anyway. He looked at her and thought about it. "Might as well I suppose, if your short on ammo." He said with a small smile and took a bottle of dirty water and a few coked mole rat stakes off of the fire. "Looks like we have a little meal." He said with a chuckle and held them up for Princess to see.

Princess looked at him and smiled. She had smiled when he said that she looked good with a gun.Compliments always made her smile and she could feel her cheeks slowly heating, but she supressed that as best she could.Moving around the dead bodies, Princess jumped and turned, raising a fist, but only saw Orin with his gun trained down at the Raider.She laughed."Double tap right. Mutants need a good fifty tap to make sure they are down and dead."She laughed again and went back to the body that had the bat next to it.She wished metal bats could be found, but that was impossible.Were they discontinued before the apocalypse or what?Reaching down, she grabbed it and tested it out, swinging it left, then right, making sure she didn't get Orin by accident.

"Well the good thing is that this doesn't need ammo.Sorry about your mild loss on ammo.Dumbass wasn't even aiming that well.He was lucky to have hit the boulder, other then that, he was fucking stupid."Moving around to the other bodies, she managed to pilfer a few caps, fifteen in total, a stimpak, buffout and a frag grenade."Oh look, they could have use this little pineapple on us, but didn't.Genius."Tucking that in the small sachel bag she had, Princess turned back to Orin and smirked, taking the cook mole meat on a stick.It was well done, though she was still careful in eating it.To much and they could both be on the floor and throwing out their stomachs.Taking a tentative bite, she could taste the radiation almost, but other then that, it wasn't bad."This should hold me up pretty well.I won't go for the water though. Dirty water can go straight through a person."Taking another bite, Princess would occasionally turn her head this way and that, keeping an eye out."We shouldn't be here to long.Other might show up.Raiders usually at times go around and change positions and check up on each other.Lets walk and dine at the same time."

Securing the bat on a few loops behind her back, she turned and headed towards the direction they had been going to before being held up.The sun was still beating down on them.She hoped they would reach their destination or try to reach it before they end up dehydrated from this fucking heat."Come on, before the vultures get to us, or worse."

Sanoci said:
Amusement, that was all that was currently being processed as the hulking mutant who was above the usual stature of the native super mutants watched the slavers direct all their attention onto him. Their reactions were priceless, mixed with fear and curiosity it seems. Admittedly they would be a more formidable opponent compared to the raiders, that did not mean they would all be able to tell stories should such a battle begin. One woman with shades and a cowboy hat seem a tad more professional towards his appearance, although no doubt they were intrigued with him. Rarely exhibiting emotion in his facial features plus the leathery mask concealing him only made it the hitman more ominous. Before he could address the slavers, one was bold ready to start an unnecessary confrontation when suddenly another interesting woman appeared, this time equipped with an eye patch and colorful hair. She bludgeoned her confidante mercilessly with a glee of excitement in her eyes and revealing a blood thirsty smile. She soon greeted him which said a lot about her character.

" I see your boss does not inform them a mutant is taking care of a little business for his sake. You know that regulator [feel free to make a name if you want] who cost you some caps. Simply wished to visit Eulogy, but I won't lie my day has been filled with violence and could use some 'romance' to balance it out. Slave, Slaver; it does not matter much. Have spare caps to make it worth ones wild, but could use someone who's adventurous enough to want to try some grade A mutant meat."

Hinting towards one more perilous to take him on, it also could have been an invitation to the woman with enough guts to converse with him without sweating bullets. The raiders possessed some caps based on their exploits, thus it was only fair to waste it on something pleasant. Lewd eyes glanced at Slash's assets, licking his lips through his protective mask. He was described as malicious, sadistic, and plainly a hedonist with his life style. Hakon did ponder what his eastern kin were like, thus far receiving much more negativity than back home.

[ Hakon will gladly "entertain" both female slavers, after all he Super in every way xDD ]

Everyone seemed a bit stunned at how well the Super Mutant could speak.Usually, there speaking and use of words were a bit...incoherent, but this one made perfect, full sentences that everyone understood.He wasn't like the rest of the Super Mutants, that was official.Where he came from no one knew, but chances were, they were going to find out pretty soon.

Slash raised a brow and looked back over to Void.In turn Void simply nodded her head and turned away, heading towards the direction of Eulogy's pad, no doubt to ask the son of a bitch about his lack of information when it came to things like this.Slash though, she just turned back and smiled."Hmm, Eulogy can get entertained and can forget things, though how fucking two useless bitches seems to make him forget is beyond me."She snickered, and pushed her hair off her shoulder.She was rather interested in giving him that bit of 'romance' he was looking for.A hulking thing like him probable received none."Aww, poor thing, you do sound tired and strained.I'm sure there are a FEW WOMAN WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE YOU COMPANY."She said out loud and looked over her shoulder, eyeing Red and Cherry then over to Cheetah and Bang and Crystal. None of the woman made a move.Instead, they pretended to be doing thins of importance, which was just to fucking stand there and look away.

"Stupid bitches."She muttered and sighed."I'll be happy to keep you company.I'm Slash by the way."Her eyes twinkled and she even did that whole, twirl a bit of hair around her finger and lick her lips in a slow manner over her lower lip."I'll be happy to give you anything Super Mutie."She grinned and looked back when she heard Eulogy's voice.Winking at the giant man, she stepped away and moved towards Void and whispered to him."I'm gonna fuck him."

"You'll fuck anything with a dick bigger then 8'"Void said, adjusting her shades.

"I do not."Slash whined.

"10' then?"Void said and looked to Slash.

Slash bit her lip, then kicked the dirt."I like 'em big.Big fucking whoop."

"Expect to get evil glares from the men then."

"It's not my fault they're small.Elephant is the only big thing and I'm tired of using him.It gets boring.Besides.....he left me for Mouse.And speaking of fucking, want to join-"

"-No."

"Please."Slash whined and Void gave in only because she hated whiners.Well, she didn't just give in because of that.Void has been a bit off the fucking wagon for a few weeks, the men here not so pleasurable anymore and she dared not touch a slave, never.Perhaps the Super Mutant might do her good.

((Not sure if you wanted to play as Eulogy or not Sanoci))

Razgriz said:
Mikael's mile never faded as she gasped from his touch; he could feel her nipple hardening under his touch. Even through the blood, he could smell her arousal. She was feeling it, and obviously, so was he. She was lucky the leg and waist portions of the armor covered his slowly growing manhood; if they went through with this, she was indeed going to get stretched. His eyes continued to roam over her body, drinking in every inch of her that he could. Even in the sack, his tactics were the same: Draw it out for as long as possible, and for him..........Well, needless to say, once he started, he never stopped and he had a LOT of endurance.

He grunted a little as she gripped the stubs of hair that covered his head, forcing his head near hers. He then grinned even more, pressing his forehead into hers a little so that he could stare into her eyes. "Oh, is it, now? Just the way I like it; and I think you like it, too." he replied darkly; it was the truth. Big Meanie was a junkie of many things, one of which included adrenaline. He tried some of the various drugs that the Capital Wasteland had to offer, but they either had no effect on him or he couldn't get the needle through his thick skin without bending it in the attempt. And that was in his neck, where the skin wasn't the thinnest, but it wasn't the thickest either.

He then pulled down the little band of fabric hiding her ample chest, revealing those supple orbs in their entirety. Pale, cream-colored flesh topped by a perked nipple, it was perfect. His hand went down to grip her now-exposed tit and squeeze it, the rough skin of his palm rubbing the erect bud at the top. His other hand went down and rubbed the source from which her arousal scent was heaviest; he just grinned some more and said, "Come on, submit to it; I can tell you want it. Why be stupid and deny yourself pleasure?" A simple philosophy, yet one he'd lived by his whole life - that he could remember - and he was happy enough.

Nova stared into those intense eyes of his, mezmorized almost.It was as if she was looking at her own arousal reflecting back at her.He was right.She wanted this and the fact that they were out in the open, danger lurking at every un hidden corner aroused her even more.His big hand continued to squeeze and grope at her breasts, driving her crazy.She squirmed from under his body, her hands moving over his head, nails scraping along his scalp, then down his neck and over his thick broad shoulders.What was amazing about this suit was the fact that it adjusted itself to her body, forming and hugging it and she could easily remove it and slip it back on.Feeling him tug at the collar, her suit was pulled over her shoulders and under her breasts.All to suddenly, she felt a bit self concious.Along her colar bone was a long nasty scar that ran from shoulder to shoulder and it connected with another that ran down between her breasts and connected with another scar that ran along over her abdomen.She guessed that was the main entry when it came to removing organs from inside her and placing metal part within.

Closing her eyes, she turned her head, moaning as his callused fingers pinched and rub at her erected nipple, heat building and sending her on a frenzy.The andrenaline from the fight with the Deathclaw had waken her senses, Mikael here were driving them crazy.Feeling his other hand, Nova opened her eyes and looked at his face when he pressed between her legs.She cried out, her nails roughly scratching down his arms, opening at his wounds a bit."Denying pleasure...only makes it more fun, doesn't it"She said and smiled.Shifting her legs, her opened them wide, exposing herself even more for his hand.Impatiently, she wrapped her legs, or tried to, around his waste, but she only went so far.With her feet, she tried to get at the latches that held his lower Power Armor together and remove it."Get this off.Now."She demanded, waiting for him to comply.She wasn't going to let him have the commanding hand in this session.She wasn't going to be that submissive.

Before he could say anything to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck once more and brought him down, kissing his lips hard, crushing her mouth to his.She thrusted her tongue inside his mouth and managed to taste not only blood from that Deathclaw, from the rancid taste of the Mole rat and Yao Gui as well.She didn't care though.She claimed his mouth hungrily showing him how agressive she could be.

razerwing said:
"It's the pitch, that's how I know! Come on! We'll talk when we're safer!" With that, he tucked low, tapping the wolf's side with his knee. "Do what I do!" His wolf took off, the other right behind. All Pick had to do was hug it's neck, tighten her knees, and she'd be fine. They rode like that for a while, pushing hard to get away from that place. Grant seemed in his element, one sword drawn incase they encountered something. The way he rode, he looked like an avenger, something other than what had been seen in Megaton. By the time he called the wolves to a stop, the city, and the rocks were far behind them. His wolf circled around to Pick's side.

"Grayditch should be a day away, if we don't run into anything. These guys help alot." He chuckled, sheathing his sword and patting his wolf's back. "As for how I knew it was Mr.B and a Deathclaw, I can explain. Remember when he threw his helmet through Megaton's wall, and looked like he was hurt? He cried out, and the pitch locked into my head. That triumphant roar we heard matched the tone to a T. Deathclaw's are easily recognized by their cries. I've been studying those beasts for a while." The sun beat down on them, but Grant seemed unaffected, being the desert rat he was. He glanced over his shoulders before pulling out the map again. He traced his finger to Grayditch, and then shook his head. "Onwards. We shouldn't stay still for too long."
A smile played across his lips as he watched her, and then a thought came to mind. "You know, if you hang around with me, you could learn to do this too. The animal side of CW is actually pretty nice, if you can charm 'em that is. And to be honest, that last bunker on the map is guarded by two Yao's and a pack of these guys," he said, pointing to his wolf. "You'll love it there. But first thing's first. Hit Grayditch's bunker, stock up on some bigger guns, and get our asses to the third bunker."

Pick was amazed...and she even voiced it too."Wow.....amazing."She said.Never would she have been able to put one sound with another.She wasn't much to put things together, though at times she always had to put things apart.Feeling the wolf slowly getting up and moving, she held on to it without wanting to hurt it and followed along Grant."Oh Master, teach me that ways of the animal whisperer."She snickered, wiping her forehead as sweat continued to bead and slowly run down her skin.

"I've always been curious when it came to charming these guys, though I never really dared to try.But since you're willin to teach me a few things, I might as well teach you a few things as well, like say, hack succesfully into a computer without getting locked out.Every computer I always managed to find are always locked.Most people after trying to unsuccefully hack, get frustrated and lock themselves out and its just a bit ass burden for me."She shrugged."But after years of practice, its basic second nature to me.There are always a back door to getting inside a computer."Patting the wolf, she coed at it.

"If we go to that bunker, I'll charm those little wolfies, huh big guy.They won't eat me like you.Good boy, good, meow, meow, meow."Yes, she meowed at it, who cared. Would it know the difference, probably not."You charm the Yao, I think the wolves might be a bit easier for me."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess looked at him and smiled. She had smiled when he said that she looked good with a gun.Compliments always made her smile and she could feel her cheeks slowly heating, but she supressed that as best she could.Moving around the dead bodies, Princess jumped and turned, raising a fist, but only saw Orin with his gun trained down at the Raider.She laughed."Double tap right. Mutants need a good fifty tap to make sure they are down and dead."She laughed again and went back to the body that had the bat next to it.She wished metal bats could be found, but that was impossible.Were they discontinued before the apocalypse or what?Reaching down, she grabbed it and tested it out, swinging it left, then right, making sure she didn't get Orin by accident.

"Well the good thing is that this doesn't need ammo.Sorry about your mild loss on ammo.Dumbass wasn't even aiming that well.He was lucky to have hit the boulder, other then that, he was fucking stupid."Moving around to the other bodies, she managed to pilfer a few caps, fifteen in total, a stimpak, buffout and a frag grenade."Oh look, they could have use this little pineapple on us, but didn't.Genius."Tucking that in the small sachel bag she had, Princess turned back to Orin and smirked, taking the cook mole meat on a stick.It was well done, though she was still careful in eating it.To much and they could both be on the floor and throwing out their stomachs.Taking a tentative bite, she could taste the radiation almost, but other then that, it wasn't bad."This should hold me up pretty well.I won't go for the water though. Dirty water can go straight through a person."Taking another bite, Princess would occasionally turn her head this way and that, keeping an eye out."We shouldn't be here to long.Other might show up.Raiders usually at times go around and change positions and check up on each other.Lets walk and dine at the same time."

Securing the bat on a few loops behind her back, she turned and headed towards the direction they had been going to before being held up.The sun was still beating down on them.She hoped they would reach their destination or try to reach it before they end up dehydrated from this fucking heat."Come on, before the vultures get to us, or worse."

He laughed at her double tap comment. But when she mentioned the super mutant he laughed a little differently, a twinge of fear in his throaty laugh. He watched her swing the bat a little, admiring the way she swung the thing. Like she had done it a million times before. For all he knew, maybe she had. He shrugged mindlessly to himself and made sure he was out of the way as she practiced. As she was trying to get used to the weight of the thing he continued to search the bodies. Other then what she found he wasn't really thrilled with anything they seemed to have on them. A few uncooked bits of meat here and there, a spare cap that hadn't flown into the air after their rather quick gun battle. He counted them up in his hand, it was a round 10. A little pitiful, though he wasn't really sure what he was expecting. They did seem really young, probably a new gang or whatever. Regardless they were dead and now he and Princess could move on. He watched her eat at the stick and as she darted her head to and fro he did the same. "Oh don't worry...I was going to boil it before I even thought of drinking it. Maybe even throw it at someone if need be." He said with a modest chuckle in his voice. He watched her move and eat. He hadn't felt very hungry himself and was able to save whatever food they did have for later. He followed right beside Princess, all the while making sure that they weren't followed. The sun continued to beat down and he felt the hated and familiar feeling of sweat pour from his forehead. He sighed a little at the feeling and wondered how much farther they had to walk before they made their way to something that possibly resembled a doorway to a vault. He thought about what it could be he continued to let his boots clack against the dirt and rock strewn road. He could see a little rocky outcropping in the distance and pointed forward. "Is that where it should be? I've heard tale that most of these vaults were built into the earth at rocky points, or outcroppings." He said with a shrug he knew it wasn't much to go on but at least it was something. He continued to walk forward, all the while his eyes kept themselves alert.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Everyone seemed a bit stunned at how well the Super Mutant could speak.Usually, there speaking and use of words were a bit...incoherent, but this one made perfect, full sentences that everyone understood.He wasn't like the rest of the Super Mutants, that was official.Where he came from no one knew, but chances were, they were going to find out pretty soon.

Slash raised a brow and looked back over to Void.In turn Void simply nodded her head and turned away, heading towards the direction of Eulogy's pad, no doubt to ask the son of a bitch about his lack of information when it came to things like this.Slash though, she just turned back and smiled."Hmm, Eulogy can get entertained and can forget things, though how fucking two useless bitches seems to make him forget is beyond me."She snickered, and pushed her hair off her shoulder.She was rather interested in giving him that bit of 'romance' he was looking for.A hulking thing like him probable received none."Aww, poor thing, you do sound tired and strained.I'm sure there are a FEW WOMAN WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE YOU COMPANY."She said out loud and looked over her shoulder, eyeing Red and Cherry then over to Cheetah and Bang and Crystal. None of the woman made a move.Instead, they pretended to be doing thins of importance, which was just to fucking stand there and look away.

"Stupid bitches."She muttered and sighed."I'll be happy to keep you company.I'm Slash by the way."Her eyes twinkled and she even did that whole, twirl a bit of hair around her finger and lick her lips in a slow manner over her lower lip."I'll be happy to give you anything Super Mutie."She grinned and looked back when she heard Eulogy's voice.Winking at the giant man, she stepped away and moved towards Void and whispered to him."I'm gonna fuck him."

"You'll fuck anything with a dick bigger then 8'"Void said, adjusting her shades.

"I do not."Slash whined.

"10' then?"Void said and looked to Slash.

Slash bit her lip, then kicked the dirt."I like 'em big.Big fucking whoop."

"Expect to get evil glares from the men then."

"It's not my fault they're small.Elephant is the only big thing and I'm tired of using him.It gets boring.Besides.....he left me for Mouse.And speaking of fucking, want to join-"

"-No."

"Please."Slash whined and Void gave in only because she hated whiners.Well, she didn't just give in because of that.Void has been a bit off the fucking wagon for a few weeks, the men here not so pleasurable anymore and she dared not touch a slave, never.Perhaps the Super Mutant might do her good.

((Not sure if you wanted to play as Eulogy or not Sanoci))

[ Not in particular at the moment, but at some point wouldn't mind so you do not have to npc all the slavers. Hakon needs some loving xD]

" Quite the risk taker I see, certain you want a mutant as company? Its either after some time with me they end up dead or I ruin human males for them forever. Eulogy Jones can wait, I answer to no one and strain would be the right word to describe my current state."

Eavesdropping on the little conversation between the ladies, the hitman presumed that either they were debating about sleeping with him or in any males fantasy fighting over him. The slavers were right to be wary of his presence, Hakon was a the humanoid embodiment of carnage with how efficient it was in combat. Slash was obviously a nymphomaniac with how anxious she appeared to engage in some inner species fun. Whether or not more joined in did not matter, although it was satisfying to toy with the rest of the humans in this settlement. Glancing at the figure of the maniacal woman, he removed his mask only to uncover the face of a warrior with burn marks enveloping the right side of his face, a gruesome scar that traced through his lips and down his chin. Carnivorous eyes already fixated on her like a true predator.

" Show me a nice private place if this is occurring; be forewarned that you might as well be a virgin when dealing with a near two century old super mutant. "

So straightforward and earnest, the large man only cared to feed his vices and sustain himself. Some raider bitch was not going to please him, he yearned for a real woman who was fearless and possessed some toughness. A frail girl wasn't his intended audience, now the only question that was posed was if she was registered this could potentially mean her life if he went full throttle with his physical superiority.

Grant chuckled, raising an eyebrow at her. "Heh, come on you freak. And I'm not your Master. Not a very big fan of those kind of titles." He jerked his head, clicking his tongue and directing the wolf with his legs. "And if you want to, training starts on the trip to Grayditch. Bound to meet some kind of charmable animals on the way. Oh, and uh, the third bunker is guarded by MY Yao Gui and wolves. When my caravan got destroyed by Raiders, I gathered up an animal fighting force to destroy them. Never got a big enough pack though." A plaintive sigh passed his lips.
When she mentioned computer hacking lessons, he blanched. Chances were quite a few of those locked terminals were a result of his attempted hacking. "You know, hacking lessons would be greatly appreciated. I've heard about good things coming from those things. Never experienced it though, cuz I can't get past the first sequence." His wolf stayed at a trot, and Grant sighed, drawing his sword. "Well, until we get to a computer terminal, I'll go ahead and teach you how to steer this wolf, and others like it. And when you get good enough, you'll be able to fight wolfback." He straightened up, lifting himself with his leg muscles. As the wolf trotted, Grant's body hardly moved. "The trick to this is leg stregth. Everything, steering, stability, and fighting uses the legs. They don't like equipment on their backs, unless they've been with you for a while. Lean left, they go left, and vice versa." He turned towards her, coming up right beside Pick. "How you go and stop are given in vocal commands, clicks. This takes lots of practice. Do it wrong, and they may mistake it for an attack command." He demonstrated, clicking for the wolf to slow down. A few more clicks sent the wolf bursting past Pick. In a moment, he was back beside her. "If you haven't noticed, these guys are fast. I love fighting on them, but in terms of actual Combat Effectiveness, Yao Gui are better." Nervously, he glanced about. He felt eyes.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Nova stared into those intense eyes of his, mesmerized almost.It was as if she was looking at her own arousal reflecting back at her.He was right.She wanted this and the fact that they were out in the open, danger lurking at every hidden corner aroused her even more.His big hand continued to squeeze and grope at her breasts, driving her crazy.She squirmed from under his body, her hands moving over his head, nails scraping along his scalp, then down his neck and over his thick broad shoulders.What was amazing about this suit was the fact that it adjusted itself to her body, forming and hugging it and she could easily remove it and slip it back on.Feeling him tug at the collar, her suit was pulled over her shoulders and under her breasts.All to suddenly, she felt a bit self conscious.Along her collar bone was a long nasty scar that ran from shoulder to shoulder and it connected with another that ran down between her breasts and connected with another scar that ran along over her abdomen.She guessed that was the main entry when it came to removing organs from inside her and placing metal part within.

Closing her eyes, she turned her head, moaning as his callused fingers pinched and rub at her erected nipple, heat building and sending her on a frenzy.The adrenaline from the fight with the Deathclaw had waken her senses, Mikael here were driving them crazy.Feeling his other hand, Nova opened her eyes and looked at his face when he pressed between her legs.She cried out, her nails roughly scratching down his arms, opening at his wounds a bit."Denying pleasure...only makes it more fun, doesn't it"She said and smiled.Shifting her legs, she opened them wide, exposing herself even more for his hand.Impatiently, she wrapped her legs, or tried to, around his waste, but she only went so far.With her feet, she tried to get at the latches that held his lower Power Armor together and remove it."Get this off.Now."She demanded, waiting for him to comply.She wasn't going to let him have the commanding hand in this session.She wasn't going to be that submissive.

Before he could say anything to her, she wrapped her arms around his neck once more and brought him down, kissing his lips hard, crushing her mouth to his.She thrusted her tongue inside his mouth and managed to taste not only blood from that Deathclaw, but the rancid taste of the Mole rat and Yao Guai as well.She didn't care though.She claimed his mouth hungrily showing him how aggressive she could be.
Mikael loved the feel of a woman in heat; it was only when she raked those sharp nails of hers across his wounds that he felt anything, his skin being too thick on the top layers to adequately develop pain and pressure sensors. The flashes of pain that coursed through his form were an aphrodisiac to him; and boy did he purr like a kitten. A steroid-jumped, muscular kitten with the ability to crush something many times its own size. The purr turned to be a primal, deep-throated guttural growl as her nails worked over his body; he then chuckled deeply before replying, "No, denial of pleasure is stupid. And by your moaning, you're a dirty girl that likes getting fucked by guys like me." He was hoping she wasn't taken; not because he wanted this in a romantic way, he just lovd the feel of a woman's purity being ripped away by his massive, throbbing dick. Which she was about to get a very good look at.

He cocked his head as she ordered him to remove his pants; he then grinned from ear to ear, his thick digit pressing against her increasingly heated sex even harder, her legs trying to unlatch the Power Armor from his legs. He then felt himself pulled down and kissed hard; he returned her rough liplock, their tongues wrestling with each other quite furiously. His hand on her breasts came off to fully expose her pussy by ripping the groin portion of her suit to the side before pushing down his armor to reveal the weapon that she would scream from: Fifteen inches of pulsing, pleasure-inducing male flesh, the tip of which was a purple bulbous head. The damn thing was like a spear, easily more than twice the thickness of her arm; hopefully she could deal with a good stretching. "Hopefully you can take all this, woman; just know that I'm not gentle......on or off the battleground" he then said, his length resting on her exposed pussy lips, the end of which leaking clear of a sticky, musky fluid onto her belly, the heavy, large globes beneath resting on that plump ass of hers. He then ground against her, hoping to hear her beg him to stuff her with his manhood.

Redking6 said:
He laughed at her double tap comment. But when she mentioned the super mutant he laughed a little differently, a twinge of fear in his throaty laugh. He watched her swing the bat a little, admiring the way she swung the thing. Like she had done it a million times before. For all he knew, maybe she had. He shrugged mindlessly to himself and made sure he was out of the way as she practiced. As she was trying to get used to the weight of the thing he continued to search the bodies. Other then what she found he wasn't really thrilled with anything they seemed to have on them. A few uncooked bits of meat here and there, a spare cap that hadn't flown into the air after their rather quick gun battle. He counted them up in his hand, it was a round 10. A little pitiful, though he wasn't really sure what he was expecting. They did seem really young, probably a new gang or whatever. Regardless they were dead and now he and Princess could move on. He watched her eat at the stick and as she darted her head to and fro he did the same. "Oh don't worry...I was going to boil it before I even thought of drinking it. Maybe even throw it at someone if need be." He said with a modest chuckle in his voice. He watched her move and eat. He hadn't felt very hungry himself and was able to save whatever food they did have for later. He followed right beside Princess, all the while making sure that they weren't followed. The sun continued to beat down and he felt the hated and familiar feeling of sweat pour from his forehead. He sighed a little at the feeling and wondered how much farther they had to walk before they made their way to something that possibly resembled a doorway to a vault. He thought about what it could be he continued to let his boots clack against the dirt and rock strewn road. He could see a little rocky outcropping in the distance and pointed forward. "Is that where it should be? I've heard tale that most of these vaults were built into the earth at rocky points, or outcroppings." He said with a shrug he knew it wasn't much to go on but at least it was something. He continued to walk forward, all the while his eyes kept themselves alert.

"Boiling, purifying, doesn't matter, I still wouldn't drink it.It wouldn't feel....right."She said, finishing her meat and chucked the stick, hitting a tiny boulder.Dusting her hands and wiping her mouth, she looked around, sighing as sweat beaded and ran down her neck.During days like this, she debated on cutting her hair off so she wouldn't have to suffer, but Princess spent year taking care of her hair and growing it out, so it would always be a quick no about the hair cutting.

Everything seemed to look the same.Rock, rock, tree, rock, rock,, another fucking rock."God dammit, there isn't any-"she stopped, looking towards where Orin was pointing at.Indeed there was an outcropping of bunched up boulders together."Dear God...let this be it."She said, moving towards the outcropping, but felt she had to keep her eyes shifting back and forth, not wanting anything to ambush them.Were Vault doors guarded?She assumed no, since they were tightly sealed, right?"Just in case, keep your gun at the ready."Princess adviced Orin and slipped out her new found bat, keeping it at the ready.As they moved closer to the outcropped boulders, Princess notice a wooden door."The hell?"She asked, looking at Orin, then continued to move towards the door.A hinky feeling was moving up her spine, as if something big was behind this door."I..think...this is it..."Her voice was a bit breathless, as if she was getting to excited about this.Stopping before the door, she reached her hand and twisted the knob, pulled the door open a bit and looked inside."It....ooks like...a cave."She opening the door wider, Princess stepped in and looked around."its a cave alright.But where the fuck is the Vault door."If there as nothing here then Princess was going to give up here and now.

Sanoci said:

[ Not in particular at the moment, but at some point wouldn't mind so you do not have to npc all the slavers. Hakon needs some loving xD]

" Quite the risk taker I see, certain you want a mutant as company? Its either after some time with me they end up dead or I ruin human males for them forever. Eulogy Jones can wait, I answer to no one and strain would be the right word to describe my current state."

Eavesdropping on the little conversation between the ladies, the hitman presumed that either they were debating about sleeping with him or in any males fantasy fighting over him. The slavers were right to be wary of his presence, Hakon was a the humanoid embodiment of carnage with how efficient it was in combat. Slash was obviously a nymphomaniac with how anxious she appeared to engage in some inner species fun. Whether or not more joined in did not matter, although it was satisfying to toy with the rest of the humans in this settlement. Glancing at the figure of the maniacal woman, he removed his mask only to uncover the face of a warrior with burn marks enveloping the right side of his face, a gruesome scar that traced through his lips and down his chin. Carnivorous eyes already fixated on her like a true predator.

" Show me a nice private place if this is occurring; be forewarned that you might as well be a virgin when dealing with a near two century old super mutant. "

So straightforward and earnest, the large man only cared to feed his vices and sustain himself. Some raider bitch was not going to please him, he yearned for a real woman who was fearless and possessed some toughness. A frail girl wasn't his intended audience, now the only question that was posed was if she was registered this could potentially mean her life if he went full throttle with his physical superiority.

Eulogy didn't seem to like the fact that he was going to be ignored.Void tapped him on the shoulder and explained that it was best to let the man sate himself first before negotiating business."The last thing you want if for him to go ape shit mad against everyone.He can take us down, you know this.Just go back inside with Clover and Crimson.Slash and I will keep him company."

"You would fuck-"he stopped, seeing Hakon remove his face mask."-that?" He asked in bewilderment."Hmph, fuck, suit yourself. Don't keep me waiting to long."

"It won't be our choice."Void said, looking at Hakon's face.Monstrous, that's all she could think of.She watched Eulogy go back inside his pad, leaving her and Slash on their own with the Mutant.

Slash looked over and saw Eulogy leave.Nibbling her lip, she could only stare at Hakon's his face like a work of art.Damaged it was yes, but something about it was very predator in the most sexiest of ways.God, was she a slut, though the proper word would be nympho.It wasn't her fault she was like this.She thanked her mother, may she rot in hell, for birthing her and making her the way she was.It seemed the other were a bit disgusted to look at his face, but she wasn't and no doubt, neither would Void.They've seen alot of fucked up things.Miracle to say, his face wasn't one of them.

"I always feel like a virgin when I have someone new and big."She teased.Please do me the favor of following me.I have a perfect place in which we can do all bits of nasty."Turning, she led him towards a garage located just close to Eulogy's pad. They had to move the barrier a bit in order to gain access to the garage.No one wanted to clean it out or use it, but Void and Slash did and they claimed it as their pad. Slash called their home Heaven's Guillotine.Taking Void's arm, the led her friend at their new companion towards the gray, metal door, lifted and opened it and revealed the inside."Please, step inside.Make yourself comfortable." Inside were two tables, one piled with clean, gleaming weapons of various kinds as well as crates of ammo on the floor around it.The other table was for eating purposes.In the center was four matress pressed together to make a giant square and mildly clean blankets and sheets they stole from homes that hadn't been destroyed.A working fridge in the corner and a book shelf with more weapons and ammo.

Once he and Void stepped in, Slash let the door slam down close, the garage illuminated thanks to the sun's light pouring in through the dirty windows from ontop.Moving behind Void, she coudln't help, but reach her hands up and around the woman and grope her breasts.

"Dammit Slash."Void moaned, throwing her head back, her cowboy hat falling to the ground.

"Perhaps our new friend should partake in tasting you Void.You haven't had a good fucking in a while."Slash leaned in and licked Void's ear, then nibbled at her lobe while at the same time, she grabbed at the bikini top and pushed the triangle cloths to the side and worked her thumbs over Void's nipple."Oh look, there alread hard."She teased hearing her friend gasp.

razerwing said:
Grant chuckled, raising an eyebrow at her. "Heh, come on you freak. And I'm not your Master. Not a very big fan of those kind of titles." He jerked his head, clicking his tongue and directing the wolf with his legs. "And if you want to, training starts on the trip to Grayditch. Bound to meet some kind of charmable animals on the way. Oh, and uh, the third bunker is guarded by MY Yao Gui and wolves. When my caravan got destroyed by Raiders, I gathered up an animal fighting force to destroy them. Never got a big enough pack though." A plaintive sigh passed his lips.
When she mentioned computer hacking lessons, he blanched. Chances were quite a few of those locked terminals were a result of his attempted hacking. "You know, hacking lessons would be greatly appreciated. I've heard about good things coming from those things. Never experienced it though, cuz I can't get past the first sequence." His wolf stayed at a trot, and Grant sighed, drawing his sword. "Well, until we get to a computer terminal, I'll go ahead and teach you how to steer this wolf, and others like it. And when you get good enough, you'll be able to fight wolfback." He straightened up, lifting himself with his leg muscles. As the wolf trotted, Grant's body hardly moved. "The trick to this is leg stregth. Everything, steering, stability, and fighting uses the legs. They don't like equipment on their backs, unless they've been with you for a while. Lean left, they go left, and vice versa." He turned towards her, coming up right beside Pick. "How you go and stop are given in vocal commands, clicks. This takes lots of practice. Do it wrong, and they may mistake it for an attack command." He demonstrated, clicking for the wolf to slow down. A few more clicks sent the wolf bursting past Pick. In a moment, he was back beside her. "If you haven't noticed, these guys are fast. I love fighting on them, but in terms of actual Combat Effectiveness, Yao Gui are better." Nervously, he glanced about. He felt eyes.

"But don't they use Maste for like...those...uhh..what were they....ninja guru guys or something. Oh, Guru, I can call you Guru, that would work well."she laughed."And pretty amazed that you have a pack and that they would still listen to you even though your far away from them.It would have been good to bring at least one of them to protect you though, never know when you might need a helping...paw.."she snickered.She was having a rather good time, though, usually when she traveled by foot, she bitched and moaned through out the whole way.

"getting past the first sequence when it comes to computers is like a puzzle.If you notice a pattern then you'll be able to unlock the computer easily.It can be tricky at times, depending on how important the computer is."Listening, she nodded in agreement.She needed to get the hang on controling this damn animal.

Listening carefully, Pick got the basic things, or so she thought.She watched as Grant maneuvered his wolf left and right and made it run, then come back next to her."okay, I think I got it.Leg work.No biggie."Gently, she leaned a bit left and the wolf went left."Haha...look, its moving left."She said, then leaned right and it moved right."Eeee, its doing it."She wasn't going to try and tongue clicking.The last thing she wanted to cause was to have her wolf maul Grant's, or worse, maul him, by accident.Pick was so distracted at how well she was doing,she wasn't aware of Grant looking around him suspiciously and with un ease.

Razgriz said:
Mikael loved the feel of a woman in heat; it was only when she raked those sharp nails of hers across his wounds that he felt anything, his skin being too thick on the top layers to adequately develop pain and pressure sensors. The flashes of pain that coursed through his form were an aphrodisiac to him; and boy did he purr like a kitten. A steroid-jumped, muscular kitten with the ability to crush something many times its own size. The purr turned to be a primal, deep-throated guttural growl as her nails worked over his body; he then chuckled deeply before replying, "No, denial of pleasure is stupid. And by your moaning, you're a dirty girl that likes getting fucked by guys like me." He was hoping she wasn't taken; not because he wanted this in a romantic way, he just lovd the feel of a woman's purity being ripped away by his massive, throbbing dick. Which she was about to get a very good look at.

He cocked his head as she ordered him to remove his pants; he then grinned from ear to ear, his thick digit pressing against her increasingly heated sex even harder, her legs trying to unlatch the Power Armor from his legs. He then felt himself pulled down and kissed hard; he returned her rough liplock, their tongues wrestling with each other quite furiously. His hand on her breasts came off to fully expose her pussy by ripping the groin portion of her suit to the side before pushing down his armor to reveal the weapon that she would scream from: Fifteen inches of pulsing, pleasure-inducing male flesh, the tip of which was a purple bulbous head. The damn thing was like a spear, easily more than twice the thickness of her arm; hopefully she could deal with a good stretching. "Hopefully you can take all this, woman; just know that I'm not gentle......on or off the battleground" he then said, his length resting on her exposed pussy lips, the end of which leaking clear of a sticky, musky fluid onto her belly, the heavy, large globes beneath resting on that plump ass of hers. He then ground against her, hoping to hear her beg him to stuff her with his manhood.

She pulled away from his lips and moaned, her feet slamming onto the ground and her hips arched up."I wouldn't know what kind of men I like.I don't remember."she said, grinding herself against his hand, feeling his digit slowly trying to penetrate through her suit.She would need to remove it, or else-

The loud, horrid sound of material ripping made her look down, seeing his hand ripping at the suit material between her legs.She groaned, knowing that there was no way to repair it, not out here at least and she didn't have what was necesarry to patch up the suit.He owed her big time for the major damage, till then, she was going to have to make due and think of something else.Right now, she wanted one thing, and that was him."You owe me..for the suit."She said, and watched as he removed his armor, revealing the thing that would claim her.Her eyes widened as a monstrous cock pointed straight as her, the purple head glistened as a bed of cum dotted the top.Her heart seemed to have lodged at her throat.Nova jumped at the feel of his hot cock resting against her pussy lips and cried out when he grinded to hard against her.

Dammit, she wished she knew if she was virgin or not.It would help in something like this, but oh well.She took pain pretty well and glad to say that her uterus was removed so she wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy.Smirking, Nova reached down and wrapped her hands as best she could around his member and squeezed, the head seeming to turn a bit more purple, since she was using her metal hand to handle him."And I hope you can handle me Mikael.I am not like all woman as you know."She pumped her hand, jerking him off and sending more of that hot, sticky substance of cum onto her bell, coating whatever bit of suit she had."you want me more then I want you.I wonder how many many have been able to take you fully.Handle you with no worry."

Lustfull_Sin said:
"Boiling, purifying, doesn't matter, I still wouldn't drink it.It wouldn't feel....right."She said, finishing her meat and chucked the stick, hitting a tiny boulder.Dusting her hands and wiping her mouth, she looked around, sighing as sweat beaded and ran down her neck.During days like this, she debated on cutting her hair off so she wouldn't have to suffer, but Princess spent year taking care of her hair and growing it out, so it would always be a quick no about the hair cutting.

Everything seemed to look the same.Rock, rock, tree, rock, rock,, another fucking rock."God dammit, there isn't any-"she stopped, looking towards where Orin was pointing at.Indeed there was an outcropping of bunched up boulders together."Dear God...let this be it."She said, moving towards the outcropping, but felt she had to keep her eyes shifting back and forth, not wanting anything to ambush them.Were Vault doors guarded?She assumed no, since they were tightly sealed, right?"Just in case, keep your gun at the ready."Princess adviced Orin and slipped out her new found bat, keeping it at the ready.As they moved closer to the outcropped boulders, Princess notice a wooden door."The hell?"She asked, looking at Orin, then continued to move towards the door.A hinky feeling was moving up her spine, as if something big was behind this door."I..think...this is it..."Her voice was a bit breathless, as if she was getting to excited about this.Stopping before the door, she reached her hand and twisted the knob, pulled the door open a bit and looked inside."It....ooks like...a cave."She opening the door wider, Princess stepped in and looked around."its a cave alright.But where the fuck is the Vault door."If there as nothing here then Princess was going to give up here and now.

He shrugged and then as they moved closer and closer to the outcropping he saw something that he did not expect. A door. Not only that, it was a wooden door. He stared at it blankly for a moment. "Is this it?" He asked almost confused. He had figured the entrance to the vaults would be large and grandiose. A hulking metallic thing that would stop all from even coming into contact with it. However, this was wood. With a latch, and that was it. Orin couldn't help but laugh as he looked at it, nearly barreling over and heaving as he caught his breath and drew his pistol from its sheath. "Alright...We should be careful, in case." He said with a nod to Princess and walked in after Princess. It was dark and dank. Better then the outside, but certainly a nondescript cave. He furrowed his face a little and searched his pockets for some source of light. He pulled out a small set of matches and stroke one as he forced it forward to see how far the cave went. He flicked the match to and fro in his hand. "Seems like it goes on for awhile. Be careful alright. You can hold onto my shoulder if you think it will help." He said as he made his way cautiously deeper and deeper into the cave. It seemed to stretch on for a long time and Orin felt his spine tingle a little. He wondered where this was leading them and all he could hope was to their destination. After what seemed like a good half an hour of slow walking he squinted his eyes and noticed a...Metal door? He moved a little closer to nodded. "Well Princess...I think this is what you were looking for..." He said almost in awe of the thing in front of them. It was a vault alright, at least as far as the stories went. "Hmmm...I wonder how we get this thing open..." He said and moved up the steps. His boots clanking against the metal and moved towards the electronic apparatus. "I wonder what this thing does..."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Eulogy didn't seem to like the fact that he was going to be ignored.Void tapped him on the shoulder and explained that it was best to let the man sate himself first before negotiating business."The last thing you want if for him to go ape shit mad against everyone.He can take us down, you know this.Just go back inside with Clover and Crimson.Slash and I will keep him company."

"You would fuck-"he stopped, seeing Hakon remove his face mask."-that?" He asked in bewilderment."Hmph, fuck, suit yourself. Don't keep me waiting to long."

"It won't be our choice."Void said, looking at Hakon's face.Monstrous, that's all she could think of.She watched Eulogy go back inside his pad, leaving her and Slash on their own with the Mutant.

Slash looked over and saw Eulogy leave.Nibbling her lip, she could only stare at Hakon's his face like a work of art.Damaged it was yes, but something about it was very predator in the most sexiest of ways.God, was she a slut, though the proper word would be nympho.It wasn't her fault she was like this.She thanked her mother, may she rot in hell, for birthing her and making her the way she was.It seemed the other were a bit disgusted to look at his face, but she wasn't and no doubt, neither would Void.They've seen alot of fucked up things.Miracle to say, his face wasn't one of them.

"I always feel like a virgin when I have someone new and big."She teased.Please do me the favor of following me.I have a perfect place in which we can do all bits of nasty."Turning, she led him towards a garage located just close to Eulogy's pad. They had to move the barrier a bit in order to gain access to the garage.No one wanted to clean it out or use it, but Void and Slash did and they claimed it as their pad. Slash called their home Heaven's Guillotine.Taking Void's arm, the led her friend at their new companion towards the gray, metal door, lifted and opened it and revealed the inside."Please, step inside.Make yourself comfortable." Inside were two tables, one piled with clean, gleaming weapons of various kinds as well as crates of ammo on the floor around it.The other table was for eating purposes.In the center was four matress pressed together to make a giant square and mildly clean blankets and sheets they stole from homes that hadn't been destroyed.A working fridge in the corner and a book shelf with more weapons and ammo.

Once he and Void stepped in, Slash let the door slam down close, the garage illuminated thanks to the sun's light pouring in through the dirty windows from ontop.Moving behind Void, she coudln't help, but reach her hands up and around the woman and grope her breasts.

"Dammit Slash."Void moaned, throwing her head back, her cowboy hat falling to the ground.

"Perhaps our new friend should partake in tasting you Void.You haven't had a good fucking in a while."Slash leaned in and licked Void's ear, then nibbled at her lobe while at the same time, she grabbed at the bikini top and pushed the triangle cloths to the side and worked her thumbs over Void's nipple."Oh look, there alread hard."She teased hearing her friend gasp.

Eulogy commanded some esteem towards those made of the same cloth, yet the black businessman was proposing some calamity if he thought he was another puppet like his slaver minions. Fortunately the two women who were blessed with a spine and insight realized it was not very business savy to have an irritable hitman who without a moment hesitation would decapitate him or worse. Bastard would get to negotiate with him later on the payment for the regulator, for now his concentration was primarily on getting his dick wet by some enthusiastic nympho by the name Slash.

"I always feel like a virgin when I have someone new and big."

Something about her response made even a hardened killing machine like Hakon snicker a bit. Eyes were trailing, likely drawn by the envious slavers who were based on an observation were out of their league. Following the two voluptuous broads that were willingly sacrificing their bodies for a piece of the abnormal, curiosity was plaguing the mind of the blood thirsty hitman on whether or not they could handle such a physical specimen that was designed to be advanced in every particular way possible.Moving the barrier aside that came between getting some ass or simply killing time by slaughtering some irritating slavers, once they were officially in the clear their world would definitely be rocked.

Both women were frisky based on how quickly they were willing to engage in some old fashion foreplay. Hakon knew they would easily drain an hour or two with them. Almost identical to a mirror he mimicked a similar twisted look in his facial features, exhibiting gluttonous eyes that only desired to pummel their pussies without mercy. The mutant was not hard just yet, but find a little exhibition was necessary to better paint a visual aid on the mess they got themselves into. Surprisingly he wore pants compared to his barbaric eastern cousins who lacked genitalia, peaking the girls curiosity as he slowly taunted them by removing his pants and jacket. Before them was a muscular behemoth, scared with bullet marks on his robust chest. The pre-war saying for a man was he was hung like a horse, if only they knew about super mutants. Before them was a shaft that deserved appraise in itself, practically a siege weapon with the length and girth it commanded. Thick in his tough hide and muscles was a monstrous cock, not even fully erect yet as it remained limp.

" I did warn you before you sign up for this ordeal ladies. So should my mouth taste her or do you desire to wake up my hammer down below?"

[GTG for now, sorry couldn't leave more. Figure give you time to type whatever you desire ;D ]

Lustfull_Sin said:
She pulled away from his lips and moaned, her feet slamming onto the ground and her hips arched up."I wouldn't know what kind of men I like.I don't remember."she said, grinding herself against his hand, feeling his digit slowly trying to penetrate through her suit.She would need to remove it, or else-

The loud, horrid sound of material ripping made her look down, seeing his hand ripping at the suit material between her legs.She groaned, knowing that there was no way to repair it, not out here at least and she didn't have what was necessary to patch up the suit. He owed her big time for the major damage, till then, she was going to have to make due and think of something else. Right now, she wanted one thing, and that was him."You owe me..for the suit."She said, and watched as he removed his armor, revealing the thing that would claim her. Her eyes widened as a monstrous cock pointed straight as her, the purple head glistened as a bead of cum dotted the top.Her heart seemed to have lodged at her throat.Nova jumped at the feel of his hot cock resting against her pussy lips and cried out when he ground too hard against her.

Dammit, she wished she knew if she was a virgin or not. It would help in something like this, but oh well. She took pain pretty well and glad to say that her uterus was removed so she wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy. Smirking, Nova reached down and wrapped her hands as best she could around his member and squeezed, the head seeming to turn a bit more purple, since she was using her metal hand to handle him." And I hope you can handle me Mikael. I am not like all women as you know." She pumped her hand, jerking him off and sending more of that hot, sticky substance of cum onto her belly, coating whatever bit of suit she had."you want me more than I want you.I wonder how many have been able to take you fully. Handle you with no worry."
Mikael smirked as she told him she owed him for the suit; he then replied, his voice deep and gruff in her ear, "Woman, you'll be lucky if you can walk to even need a suit when I'm done with you". He continued to grind and grind some more against her, his sensitive ears taking in every moan, groan and cry emitted from her lips. He smiled even wider when she laid her eyes on his massive tool; she was obviously quite surprised at how large he was. The whores he'd 'had quality time' with reacted in a nearly identical fashion; though granted they were showing far more nervousness than this one was when he wanted to shove it inside of them. Still, he'd been getting into more fights than fucks as of late, so this would work out nicely for the both of them.

Mikael grunted a little as Nova gripped his thick rod with her - unbeknownst to him - bionic hand. She had quite the strength to her; he smiled as she jerked him, his thick globs of pre-cum being sprayed all over her. The pool on her gut had since filled up to where it was trailing down her sides; her breasts were not safe either, the clear musky liquid flying up to coat both her bountiful orbs. One particularly sizable glob even went so high as to land right on her mouth, the majority of it landing right under her nose and ensuring she would get a good whiff of that. He then chuckled as she commented on him wanting her more than the opposite, "Says the woman hungrily stroking my meat; and as for me handling you, I've taken down beasts hundreds of times bigger than you." He then couldn't help but laugh as she implied she would be able to take him without worry, "Every woman I've fucked had their bellies stretched with my shaft, and even more so when I filled them with my heat. By the time I've finished once, they're so broken it takes them over a month to recover. You say you can do better? Well, let's prove it."

He then pulled her hand off his tool and pinned it, maneuvering the titanic lower horn to have his thick head pressed against her pussy lips. He then began to push inside her, going slow so as to make her want him to slam her with all his might. Well, when he rested snugly inside her, he would do just that; he could feel how tight she was, the heat of her sex washing over the shaft as it disappeared inch by inch inside her.

Redking6 said:
He shrugged and then as they moved closer and closer to the outcropping he saw something that he did not expect. A door. Not only that, it was a wooden door. He stared at it blankly for a moment. "Is this it?" He asked almost confused. He had figured the entrance to the vaults would be large and grandiose. A hulking metallic thing that would stop all from even coming into contact with it. However, this was wood. With a latch, and that was it. Orin couldn't help but laugh as he looked at it, nearly barreling over and heaving as he caught his breath and drew his pistol from its sheath. "Alright...We should be careful, in case." He said with a nod to Princess and walked in after Princess. It was dark and dank. Better then the outside, but certainly a nondescript cave. He furrowed his face a little and searched his pockets for some source of light. He pulled out a small set of matches and stroke one as he forced it forward to see how far the cave went. He flicked the match to and fro in his hand. "Seems like it goes on for awhile. Be careful alright. You can hold onto my shoulder if you think it will help." He said as he made his way cautiously deeper and deeper into the cave. It seemed to stretch on for a long time and Orin felt his spine tingle a little. He wondered where this was leading them and all he could hope was to their destination. After what seemed like a good half an hour of slow walking he squinted his eyes and noticed a...Metal door? He moved a little closer to nodded. "Well Princess...I think this is what you were looking for..." He said almost in awe of the thing in front of them. It was a vault alright, at least as far as the stories went. "Hmmm...I wonder how we get this thing open..." He said and moved up the steps. His boots clanking against the metal and moved towards the electronic apparatus. "I wonder what this thing does..."

Princess had to squint and reach her hand out when Orin let the door close.Everything was black as hell and holding on to Orin was a bit of relief, though for only a bit, that is, until she heard the strike of a match and light.Sighing in relief, she kept hold of Orin, seeing that she was grabbing at his wrist, which was good, since it wasn't technically his hand."Thank you for having matches."She smirked and went and followed behind as he led the way with his match.

The cave stretched far, Princess wishing it would just come to an end soon."Well will this damn cave en-"she cut herself off when she saw....a metal door."The hell."Walking to it, Princess could only stare at it.The number 101 imprinted in the front, smack dab in the center."This is it, I can't believe it."She laughed and smiled."Guess it didn't take too long to search for it."Examining the door, she went up to it along side Orin and just banged on it, the sound echoing through out the cave."no answer."She said and shrugged.Looking at a control panel off to the side, she cocked her head and went to it.Looking at the buttons, she nibbled her lip, a switched going from open to closed, the light illuminated for closed."Okay...lets see...if this works."Reaching, she turned the knob to open.....and waited.And nothing was happening."The hell?"Princess tapped on the panel."its busted or some-"A loud, horrific screeching sound vibrated around them, Princess had to cover her ears."What's going on?"She asked, wondering if Orin could hear her from over that horrible sound.

Sanoci said:
Eulogy commanded some esteem towards those made of the same cloth, yet the black businessman was proposing some calamity if he thought he was another puppet like his slaver minions. Fortunately the two women who were blessed with a spine and insight realized it was not very business savy to have an irritable hitman who without a moment hesitation would decapitate him or worse. Bastard would get to negotiate with him later on the payment for the regulator, for now his concentration was primarily on getting his dick wet by some enthusiastic nympho by the name Slash.

"I always feel like a virgin when I have someone new and big."

Something about her response made even a hardened killing machine like Hakon snicker a bit. Eyes were trailing, likely drawn by the envious slavers who were based on an observation were out of their league. Following the two voluptuous broads that were willingly sacrificing their bodies for a piece of the abnormal, curiosity was plaguing the mind of the blood thirsty hitman on whether or not they could handle such a physical specimen that was designed to be advanced in every particular way possible.Moving the barrier aside that came between getting some ass or simply killing time by slaughtering some irritating slavers, once they were officially in the clear their world would definitely be rocked.

Both women were frisky based on how quickly they were willing to engage in some old fashion foreplay. Hakon knew they would easily drain an hour or two with them. Almost identical to a mirror he mimicked a similar twisted look in his facial features, exhibiting gluttonous eyes that only desired to pummel their pussies without mercy. The mutant was not hard just yet, but find a little exhibition was necessary to better paint a visual aid on the mess they got themselves into. Surprisingly he wore pants compared to his barbaric eastern cousins who lacked genitalia, peaking the girls curiosity as he slowly taunted them by removing his pants and jacket. Before them was a muscular behemoth, scared with bullet marks on his robust chest. The pre-war saying for a man was he was hung like a horse, if only they knew about super mutants. Before them was a shaft that deserved appraise in itself, practically a siege weapon with the length and girth it commanded. Thick in his tough hide and muscles was a monstrous cock, not even fully erect yet as it remained limp.

" I did warn you before you sign up for this ordeal ladies. So should my mouth taste her or do you desire to wake up my hammer down below?"

[GTG for now, sorry couldn't leave more. Figure give you time to type whatever you desire ;D ]

Void arched, having to take off her glasses and was thankful when the dropped them into her hat.Her eyes were on Hakon, watching as he just stared at them."Oh God Slash."She gasped,her nipples pinched and twisted a bit painfully, though Void loved it.

"You like having your nipples tortured.Nasty woman."Only during sex was Slash the most agressive.Dominate as one can see and dominate over Void.It was only when they were outside among others did Slash submit to Void's every command.Watching Void's reactions, she looked up at their new friend, unable to help but look to where his pants were, seeing him not erect at all.Perhaps Mutant's like him took a while to get hard.

As he undressed, both woman could only stare, taking in every scar that marred his green body, shirt removed, then pants, the woman locked onto the limp cock that looked a bit threatening.They would have to take that in.Slash would be the most boldest and if it meant dying by being fucked then so bit it. Smilng, she kept her hands on Void's breasts and spoke."I'll be happy to get that big thing standing at attention.You can enjoy tasting Void here.Be warned, she has such a sweet pussy, you won't be able to stop from devouring it."She chuckled and pushed Void forward until they were infront of him.Pulling away from her friend, Slash moved closer to Hakon and took his hand."Be a good boy and settle yourself down on these mattreses.Don't worry.Will take good care of you."As she waited for him to comply, Slash went about, removing her skirt and black thong.Her jacket and corset came off next.All her necklaces and collar were left on.She removed her boots and went to kneel between the giants thick legs.Moaning, she reached her small hands and wrapped them as best she could around his man meat and pumped up and down.Leaning forward, Slash gathered a bit of saliva and let it drizzle down from her mouth, coating his cock and her hands, using it as a means of lube.

Void had removed her skirt as wel, aloing with her bikini top.Tossing those aside, the removed her boots.Already her pussy was tingling and wet, thanks to Slash's ministrations on her breasts.She was getting even more wet at the fact that this Mutant was going to snack on her pussy with that big mouth of his.Moving, she stepped over his head, her pussy right above him.Looking down, she smiled and slowly kneeled, spreading her legs and was on her knees, her pussy inches from his mouth."i can feel your breathe.You want it badly, don't you?"She asked, moving her hand down her stomach, her finger gliding along her pussy lips, teasing herself and him as well.She spread herself open with her middle and index finger revealing the pink inside.

Razgriz said:
Mikael smirked as she told him she owed him for the suit; he then replied, his voice deep and gruff in her ear, "Woman, you'll be lucky if you can walk to even need a suit when I'm done with you". He continued to grind and grind some more against her, his sensitive ears taking in every moan, groan and cry emitted from her lips. He smiled even wider when she laid her eyes on his massive tool; she was obviously quite surprised at how large he was. The whores he'd 'had quality time' with reacted in a nearly identical fashion; though granted they were showing far more nervousness than this one was when he wanted to shove it inside of them. Still, he'd been getting into more fights than fucks as of late, so this would work out nicely for the both of them.

Mikael grunted a little as Nova gripped his thick rod with her - unbeknownst to him - bionic hand. She had quite the strength to her; he smiled as she jerked him, his thick globs of pre-cum being sprayed all over her. The pool on her gut had since filled up to where it was trailing down her sides; her breasts were not safe either, the clear musky liquid flying up to coat both her bountiful orbs. One particularly sizable glob even went so high as to land right on her mouth, the majority of it landing right under her nose and ensuring she would get a good whiff of that. He then chuckled as she commented on him wanting her more than the opposite, "Says the woman hungrily stroking my meat; and as for me handling you, I've taken down beasts hundreds of times bigger than you." He then couldn't help but laugh as she implied she would be able to take him without worry, "Every woman I've fucked had their bellies stretched with my shaft, and even more so when I filled them with my heat. By the time I've finished once, they're so broken it takes them over a month to recover. You say you can do better? Well, let's prove it."

He then pulled her hand off his tool and pinned it, maneuvering the titanic lower horn to have his thick head pressed against her pussy lips. He then began to push inside her, going slow so as to make her want him to slam her with all his might. Well, when he rested snugly inside her, he would do just that; he could feel how tight she was, the heat of her sex washing over the shaft as it disappeared inch by inch inside her.

"I'll be walking just fine, thank you very much."She smirked, continuing to pump at his cock.With each hard stroke of her hand, shot after shot of hot cum landed on her body.No more could be collected at her stomach and it all fell to the ground.Some of the hot glibs hit at her breasts, making her gasp and bit her lip.Without paying attention, she accidently aimed his cock a bit up and a hot gob of cum landed on her lip.She closed her eyes, smelling the strong musk of him.She shuddered and Nova opened her mouth and ran her tongue, licking the cum off her upper lip and moaned deep in her throat.

"I want your cock, I do not deny it.As for bringin down creatures far bigger then me, I doubt you mated with them, for I know it would not have been your forte to covort with radiated beasts from this land."Feeling her hand sntached away from his cock, she chuckled,raising her hips, feeling the head of his cock tease at her pussy lips."I am not like any woman you've had, don't forget that.I have had things removed from me and things done that taking you will be no issue."He inched in and she moaned loud.Her legs opened farther, wanting him deep inside her.He was takin his sweet time, inching himself in, stretching her out completely.Nova closed her eyes and breathed in deep, exhaling out from her nose.This was driving her crazy.She squirmed, knowing she could slip her hands from his grasps, but didn't. Having to lie here and painfully wait as he inched himself in was driving her insane.She raised her legs, managed to press her heels against his ass and with force, she slammed him forward, forcing his cock all the way inside her and stretching her open completely.

Nova cried out, freeing her hands from his grasp and wrapped them tightly around his neck.Her body shuddered, his cock deeply nestled inside.Thankful she was for having certain thigns removed from her and having her body altered in a way to having somethin like this easy.Swallowing down a bit of saliva, Nova was rather glad to realize that no, she wasn't a virgin."I..told you..I can easily take you."She teased and wiggled her hips."Fuck me Mikael. Work your body into me."Her inner walls seemed to clamp down around his shaft, squeezing him with much desire.

((GTG.Going to bed now, since its 1:36 am here with me.Goodnight/morning.))

Lustfull_Sin said:
Void arched, having to take off her glasses and was thankful when the dropped them into her hat.Her eyes were on Hakon, watching as he just stared at them."Oh God Slash."She gasped,her nipples pinched and twisted a bit painfully, though Void loved it.

"You like having your nipples tortured.Nasty woman."Only during sex was Slash the most agressive.Dominate as one can see and dominate over Void.It was only when they were outside among others did Slash submit to Void's every command.Watching Void's reactions, she looked up at their new friend, unable to help but look to where his pants were, seeing him not erect at all.Perhaps Mutant's like him took a while to get hard.

As he undressed, both woman could only stare, taking in every scar that marred his green body, shirt removed, then pants, the woman locked onto the limp cock that looked a bit threatening.They would have to take that in.Slash would be the most boldest and if it meant dying by being fucked then so bit it. Smilng, she kept her hands on Void's breasts and spoke."I'll be happy to get that big thing standing at attention.You can enjoy tasting Void here.Be warned, she has such a sweet pussy, you won't be able to stop from devouring it."She chuckled and pushed Void forward until they were infront of him.Pulling away from her friend, Slash moved closer to Hakon and took his hand."Be a good boy and settle yourself down on these mattreses.Don't worry.Will take good care of you."As she waited for him to comply, Slash went about, removing her skirt and black thong.Her jacket and corset came off next.All her necklaces and collar were left on.She removed her boots and went to kneel between the giants thick legs.Moaning, she reached her small hands and wrapped them as best she could around his man meat and pumped up and down.Leaning forward, Slash gathered a bit of saliva and let it drizzle down from her mouth, coating his cock and her hands, using it as a means of lube.

Void had removed her skirt as wel, aloing with her bikini top.Tossing those aside, the removed her boots.Already her pussy was tingling and wet, thanks to Slash's ministrations on her breasts.She was getting even more wet at the fact that this Mutant was going to snack on her pussy with that big mouth of his.Moving, she stepped over his head, her pussy right above him.Looking down, she smiled and slowly kneeled, spreading her legs and was on her knees, her pussy inches from his mouth."i can feel your breathe.You want it badly, don't you?"She asked, moving her hand down her stomach, her finger gliding along her pussy lips, teasing herself and him as well.She spread herself open with her middle and index finger revealing the pink inside.

Gazing at the little show between the girls was enticing, especially the shift in demeanor in Void from this serene and apathetic woman who commanded obedience to this neglected vixen that ached for someone to please her carnal needs. To think roles reversed in private with the lustful Slash more dominate in a sexual encounter, granted this perfectly matched the mentality of the woman who had enough of a backbone to greet him.

Cherishing the reaction of every woman who got the opportunity to see his bare form, it astonished the mutant on how intoxicated they got once the mighty shaft was out in the open. Probably visualizing his monstrous manhood stretching them out like a used condom, it only solidify the fact Super Mutants were exceptional by every standard imagined. Guided to the mattress where Hakon would receive the proper appraisal, the hitman sat as directed while awaiting for Slash to make his shaft rise and for Void to bring her 'sweet' pussy to him on a platter. No visual aid was required once they stripped from their clothes, freeing themselves from control and allowing themselves to indulge in the most simple of pleasures. No doubt this was going to be an excellent workout for Hakon as Slash firmly grasped or attempted to slip her digits through his inhuman cock. Friction and some saliva was applied as she started pumping his manhood like getting milk out of brahmin.

Glaring the warrior in the face was a moist pussy longing for some attention. Admiring the front row seat to her playing with herself, Void glided her fingers along her lower lips and spreading them open to see the gluttonous pink walls that simply needed some physical interaction, he would be obliged to fulfill such a request. Setting himself up for a great big buffet, his arms clamped around her thighs to keep her steady for his desert. Suddenly his barbaric tongue proceeded to slowly her entire pussy with a tormenting slow lick. Groaning to send microscopic audio phonic vibrations right up her snapper, this would get a rise out of the quiet cowgirl while Slash continued to tough his rigid shaft to wake the beast up. After a minute or two of agonizing slow licks like a lollipop, Hakon went for the kill by enveloping his wide tongue to massage her clit in circular motions. The grip on her thighs was lessening, using his reach to feel up for her ass and get a nice handful while eating the broad out

Grant nodded, returning his focus to her as she steered her wolf. "Yeah, I'm not very good at patterns and stuff. Atleast, not when it includes the technology stuff." He glanced nervously around again. Something definitely didn't feel right. "Yes, the ninja guru people say Master, but we aren't ninja guru's now are we?" He urged both of their wolves on a little faster, drawing his sword. "Hey, Pick, do you see anything? I feel something off, but my eyesight isn't all that good." He shaded his eyes with his hand, looking around. His wolf seemed tensed, ready for a fight, and it held it's nose low to the ground. A growl rumbled from Pick's wolf. Experimentally, Grant let out a shrill, sharp whistle. Afterwards, he let out a few loud barks. An answer came back over the dusty horizon. He looked back over to Pick, grinning wildly. "Everything has it's own language. I know most of them, and what you just heard was something we should avoid. Let's go take a look." He chuckled, swapping his sword for his Magnum. The wolves stalked over the sandy dune, stopping at the top. Below them was a large line of tracks, and a dying Yao Gui. The smell of burnt flesh soon came to them. Upon closer inspection, burn marks scorched patches of ground. Grant pressed forward, drawing closer to the beast. In a swift movement, the trigger was pulled, sending a boom through the air and a bullet through it's brain.

He got off his mount, crouching close to look at the Yao and the multiple burn marks. "Look. The prints are deep. Not quite sure what caused the tracks, but the burns could be from Laser weapons. Anyway, we should let the wolves eat. Don't want them dying to soon now do we?" He rubbed his chin thoughtfully for a second. "But, unless we find one of those Brahman things, we'll have to ride Yao. They can hold alot more."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess had to squint and reach her hand out when Orin let the door close.Everything was black as hell and holding on to Orin was a bit of relief, though for only a bit, that is, until she heard the strike of a match and light.Sighing in relief, she kept hold of Orin, seeing that she was grabbing at his wrist, which was good, since it wasn't technically his hand."Thank you for having matches."She smirked and went and followed behind as he led the way with his match.

The cave stretched far, Princess wishing it would just come to an end soon."Well will this damn cave en-"she cut herself off when she saw....a metal door."The hell."Walking to it, Princess could only stare at it.The number 101 imprinted in the front, smack dab in the center."This is it, I can't believe it."She laughed and smiled."Guess it didn't take too long to search for it."Examining the door, she went up to it along side Orin and just banged on it, the sound echoing through out the cave."no answer."She said and shrugged.Looking at a control panel off to the side, she cocked her head and went to it.Looking at the buttons, she nibbled her lip, a switched going from open to closed, the light illuminated for closed."Okay...lets see...if this works."Reaching, she turned the knob to open.....and waited.And nothing was happening."The hell?"Princess tapped on the panel."its busted or some-"A loud, horrific screeching sound vibrated around them, Princess had to cover her ears."What's going on?"She asked, wondering if Orin could hear her from over that horrible sound.

Orin almost tried to stop her from pushing the button. He hadn't really heard too many good things from people just pressing buttons willy nilly. Even if the button had said open he wasn't really sure if it would do exactly as it said. However, it didn't really seem to matter at that point. She had pushed it and a chill ran through his spine for a moment. But as soon as nothing happened he cooled down a little, the fear washing away. Then he heard her clang against the panel and then a deep rumbling sound started up. Quickly he heard the screeching sound, like metal grating against metal. It was unpleasant to say the least and as it started he held his gun firm and pointed it forward. He tried to find the point of origin but it seemed to be coming from everywhere. But he turned to the vault door and saw that it was opening. Or at least it looked like it was opening to his eyes. Then out of nowhere the sound stopped. Orin paused a moment, his gun still pointed out in front of him. Thinking this was the calm before the storm he waited. After a moment he eased himself and started to move. "I think...I think its open." He said with a level of curiosity to his voice, and waved her over to him. He looked into what he could only assume was the outer interior of the vault and had to admit to himself that whatever fantasy that he had heard wasn't that far from the truth of the matter. "Well...It appears this is it. This is the vault. At least the entrance anyway..." He said as he stepped inside. It was somewhat dark, darker at least then he was expecting it to be. He wanted to continue slowly, making sure that princess was there to back him up if need be. He had to admit that he was a little surprised at how easy it was to get inside the thing. He let his eyes maneuver around his new metallic surroundings and wondered what new hell he had gotten himself into.

Sanoci said:
Gazing at the little show between the girls was enticing, especially the shift in demeanor in Void from this serene and apathetic woman who commanded obedience to this neglected vixen that ached for someone to please her carnal needs. To think roles reversed in private with the lustful Slash more dominate in a sexual encounter, granted this perfectly matched the mentality of the woman who had enough of a backbone to greet him.

Cherishing the reaction of every woman who got the opportunity to see his bare form, it astonished the mutant on how intoxicated they got once the mighty shaft was out in the open. Probably visualizing his monstrous manhood stretching them out like a used condom, it only solidify the fact Super Mutants were exceptional by every standard imagined. Guided to the mattress where Hakon would receive the proper appraisal, the hitman sat as directed while awaiting for Slash to make his shaft rise and for Void to bring her 'sweet' pussy to him on a platter. No visual aid was required once they stripped from their clothes, freeing themselves from control and allowing themselves to indulge in the most simple of pleasures. No doubt this was going to be an excellent workout for Hakon as Slash firmly grasped or attempted to slip her digits through his inhuman cock. Friction and some saliva was applied as she started pumping his manhood like getting milk out of brahmin.

Glaring the warrior in the face was a moist pussy longing for some attention. Admiring the front row seat to her playing with herself, Void glided her fingers along her lower lips and spreading them open to see the gluttonous pink walls that simply needed some physical interaction, he would be obliged to fulfill such a request. Setting himself up for a great big buffet, his arms clamped around her thighs to keep her steady for his desert. Suddenly his barbaric tongue proceeded to slowly her entire pussy with a tormenting slow lick. Groaning to send microscopic audio phonic vibrations right up her snapper, this would get a rise out of the quiet cowgirl while Slash continued to tough his rigid shaft to wake the beast up. After a minute or two of agonizing slow licks like a lollipop, Hakon went for the kill by enveloping his wide tongue to massage her clit in circular motions. The grip on her thighs was lessening, using his reach to feel up for her ass and get a nice handful while eating the broad out

Void was trembling all over, her legs shaking as she held herself over Hakon's face, her fingers continuing to glide all along her wet folds, even teased herself in slipping her finger in quickly, then took it out.Looking down, she licked her lips, her eyes already showing the hunger of needing to be fucked in a most inhuman manner.She could see the sadistic hunger playing in his eyes and Void watched as his long tongue slipped past his lips and reach up, gliding hard against her folds and forcing a harsh groan from her mouth.Heavy, callused hands clamped around her thighs and Void was forced against his mouth, his tongue felt rougher then a normal humans did."Oh Fucking God."she cried out, throwing her head back as pleasure ran up her spine.His tongue was amazing.How any woman would willingly walk away from this was beyond her. Hands loosening on her thighs, Void falls forward, her hands slamming on the mattress above his head, her hips grinding against his mouth.

One hand reached down and she pressed it against the top of his head as another means of support.Sucking on her lower lip, Void closed her eyes, letting the waves of pleasure coarse through out her body."D-Don't stop.Don't...fucking...stop."She groaned, breathing deeply through her nose and letting it out in hoarsed groans.

Slash could only chuckle and look up from time to time, seeing her friend being eaten out and devoured, watching as her friend's hips shifted back and forth, determined to get more of Hakon's tongue deep inside that pink, wet cavern of her's. Grinning like a cat, Slash continued to move her hands up and down his length, collecting saliva every so often and letting it fall from her tongue and coat his skin. Lewd sounds were made as she pumped her hands faster, squeezing his monstrous shaft every time her hands moved upward.Leaning in, Slash closed her eyes as she breathed in in musky, sweaty scent.All man, that's what it was.Sure he wasn't human, but what she had in her hands and the smell that went up her nose was all man.Her pussy tingled, already aching to have its walls stretch beyond its limit.Opening her mouth, her wet, pink tongue reached out and ran along the bulbous head, moaning as she tasted the saltiness that coated it.

"So fucking good."Slash groaned, moving her tongue and lips along the side of his cock, breathing in deeply, moving all the way down to the base.One hand holds onto his shaft, while the other reaches down and fondle the large orbs that hung under it."Can't wait...for you to explode all your spunk inside me."She huffed, nipping at his flesh playfully.

razerwing said:
Grant nodded, returning his focus to her as she steered her wolf. "Yeah, I'm not very good at patterns and stuff. Atleast, not when it includes the technology stuff." He glanced nervously around again. Something definitely didn't feel right. "Yes, the ninja guru people say Master, but we aren't ninja guru's now are we?" He urged both of their wolves on a little faster, drawing his sword. "Hey, Pick, do you see anything? I feel something off, but my eyesight isn't all that good." He shaded his eyes with his hand, looking around. His wolf seemed tensed, ready for a fight, and it held it's nose low to the ground. A growl rumbled from Pick's wolf. Experimentally, Grant let out a shrill, sharp whistle. Afterwards, he let out a few loud barks. An answer came back over the dusty horizon. He looked back over to Pick, grinning wildly. "Everything has it's own language. I know most of them, and what you just heard was something we should avoid. Let's go take a look." He chuckled, swapping his sword for his Magnum. The wolves stalked over the sandy dune, stopping at the top. Below them was a large line of tracks, and a dying Yao Gui. The smell of burnt flesh soon came to them. Upon closer inspection, burn marks scorched patches of ground. Grant pressed forward, drawing closer to the beast. In a swift movement, the trigger was pulled, sending a boom through the air and a bullet through it's brain.

He got off his mount, crouching close to look at the Yao and the multiple burn marks. "Look. The prints are deep. Not quite sure what caused the tracks, but the burns could be from Laser weapons. Anyway, we should let the wolves eat. Don't want them dying to soon now do we?" He rubbed his chin thoughtfully for a second. "But, unless we find one of those Brahman things, we'll have to ride Yao. They can hold alot more."

"Don't worry, I'll help in you knowin patterns."She said, moving her wolf back and forth, from side to side.She smiled, enjoying herself, finding this rather fun, until Grant moved a bit closer to her.She watched as he unsheathed his sword and prepare it, as if something was about to come out and get them.Looking around, Pick prepared her Brass Knuckles, having nothing else to use for help."I don't...feel anything."she said, turning her head to look around.Hearing a high pitched whistle, Pick looked over to Grant, seeing him call out."Oh wow, I didn't know that.I hope I could learn all the calls there are."She said, seeing him be a bit..antsy...and so was her wolf.His gun was unholstered and both wolfs moved over a sandy dune.She held on, then looked down when they reached the top."What in the-"She covered her nose, the strong smell of burnt flesh permiating the air around them."Oh God..."She jumped, hearing the loud shot go off next to her.The Yao Gui moved no more.

Slipping off her wolf, Pick moved closer, seeing the severe burns on the Yao Gui's flesh, the smell even more horrific as they stood close to it."What could have done this."She said, looking at the tracks.She felt as if she knew, though unable to place whom made them.It was as if the name was on the tip of her tongue.The wolves moved closer and began to tear at the dead carcass."I doubt we're going to find any Brahmin around this area.Its to sandy. Yao are our best bet....but I sometimes see them near more wooded areas. Lets keep trecking and see what we come across okay. I only have my Knuckles as a good weapon, nothing much else."Looking back at the wolves, she smiled, seeing them fight over the good pieces of dead meat."These two are going to be a while, so best that we leave them be for the time being."Thinking that a good plan, she looks to Grant, waiting for him to continue in leading the way.Hopefully they weren't to far from their destination.

Redking6 said:
Orin almost tried to stop her from pushing the button. He hadn't really heard too many good things from people just pressing buttons willy nilly. Even if the button had said open he wasn't really sure if it would do exactly as it said. However, it didn't really seem to matter at that point. She had pushed it and a chill ran through his spine for a moment. But as soon as nothing happened he cooled down a little, the fear washing away. Then he heard her clang against the panel and then a deep rumbling sound started up. Quickly he heard the screeching sound, like metal grating against metal. It was unpleasant to say the least and as it started he held his gun firm and pointed it forward. He tried to find the point of origin but it seemed to be coming from everywhere. But he turned to the vault door and saw that it was opening. Or at least it looked like it was opening to his eyes. Then out of nowhere the sound stopped. Orin paused a moment, his gun still pointed out in front of him. Thinking this was the calm before the storm he waited. After a moment he eased himself and started to move. "I think...I think its open." He said with a level of curiosity to his voice, and waved her over to him. He looked into what he could only assume was the outer interior of the vault and had to admit to himself that whatever fantasy that he had heard wasn't that far from the truth of the matter. "Well...It appears this is it. This is the vault. At least the entrance anyway..." He said as he stepped inside. It was somewhat dark, darker at least then he was expecting it to be. He wanted to continue slowly, making sure that princess was there to back him up if need be. He had to admit that he was a little surprised at how easy it was to get inside the thing. He let his eyes maneuver around his new metallic surroundings and wondered what new hell he had gotten himself into.

She watched in amazement as the door was pulled inward, then it rolled to the side, revealing within. She raised her bat, keeping herself on guard, following behind Orin in order to watch out for his back."Holy shit..."she said, looking around, seeing the interior.She doubted this was it.Everything was metal, no bright lights to help guide them, only a few yellow illuminated lights, but nothing more."There's no one."She said, seeing no live soul anymore.Was this place abandoned? Moving up a few metal stairs, her foot steps echoed as she reached the top and looked at the door before her.It was metal, like everything else.A latch was seen and Princess carefully reached her hand, took hold and twisted it, hearing a soft hissing sound, the bolts on the door released and the door swung forward.Princess moved back and raised her back, peeking in and seeing...nothing."Where....is everyone?" She asked, seeing a generator pulsing with electricity, this room bearing nothing else, except for a door on the other side and one to the left.

Relaxing her weapon, Princess looks behind her to Orin."I'm starting....to doubt this place."She told him, feeling her joy slowly dropping.She had hoped the Vault would be a bit...colorful and full of people who would seem welcoming.Sighing, she keeps a firm hold on her bat and moves around the mild lit room towards the door on the other side versus the one on the left.Both were like the first door.Slowly, she carefully reached for the metal latch and turned it, the soft hiss sound echoed and the door slowly opened forward.Inside, the room was much larger, several doors around.Tables and chairs were laid out everywhere as if they were used as a means of cover.Trash littered the floor and words were written on the wall saying "Fuck the Overseer". A few guards in dark blue uniform were moving around, keeping guard.Princess stepped back, then looked at Orin."There's guards.What are we going to do?"She asked in a whisper, making sure the guards wouldn't hear her.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She watched in amazement as the door was pulled inward, then it rolled to the side, revealing within. She raised her bat, keeping herself on guard, following behind Orin in order to watch out for his back."Holy shit..."she said, looking around, seeing the interior.She doubted this was it.Everything was metal, no bright lights to help guide them, only a few yellow illuminated lights, but nothing more."There's no one."She said, seeing no live soul anymore.Was this place abandoned? Moving up a few metal stairs, her foot steps echoed as she reached the top and looked at the door before her.It was metal, like everything else.A latch was seen and Princess carefully reached her hand, took hold and twisted it, hearing a soft hissing sound, the bolts on the door released and the door swung forward.Princess moved back and raised her back, peeking in and seeing...nothing."Where....is everyone?" She asked, seeing a generator pulsing with electricity, this room bearing nothing else, except for a door on the other side and one to the left.

Relaxing her weapon, Princess looks behind her to Orin."I'm starting....to doubt this place."She told him, feeling her joy slowly dropping.She had hoped the Vault would be a bit...colorful and full of people who would seem welcoming.Sighing, she keeps a firm hold on her bat and moves around the mild lit room towards the door on the other side versus the one on the left.Both were like the first door.Slowly, she carefully reached for the metal latch and turned it, the soft hiss sound echoed and the door slowly opened forward.Inside, the room was much larger, several doors around.Tables and chairs were laid out everywhere as if they were used as a means of cover.Trash littered the floor and words were written on the wall saying "Fuck the Overseer". A few guards in dark blue uniform were moving around, keeping guard.Princess stepped back, then looked at Orin."There's guards.What are we going to do?"She asked in a whisper, making sure the guards wouldn't hear her.

Orin was a little surprised at their surroundings. He was a little amazed at how dark it was inside. Though at least he was thankful that it was brighter then the cave that came before the actual vault itself. The red hum of the overhead lights made Orin's hair stand up on his neck. He was getting that bad feeling. That feeling that maybe they had taken that wrong turn and all their dreams would be shattered. Well, at least his understanding anyway. Though he knew what this meant to Princess. She had wanted to find a place that was safe. Or at least that was what she had alluded to before they set out on this little adventure of theirs. He made sure to remain firm even through his tense movements so that he could keep pace. Somewhere along the line though he watched as Princess shifted herself to take the lead. He watched her press the latch on the metallic door and was surprised at how...Empty it was. Almost as if it was a ghost town. His fears tingled a little more, and his hold on his gun clenched a little tighter. He heard her question but all he could reply with was a shake of his head. However he continued to move through the halls with her and as she opened another door he continued to follow very close behind her. The walls were covered in...Something, he could only hope that it was paint but he couldn't be sure. He read every word. "Fuck the Overseer?" He asked very softly, as if asking the air for an answer. What is an Overseer? He asked himself using his free hand to scratch his head. Then he felt Princess step back and he saw what caused her to do so. He followed suit and took a careful glance into the room. There were two guards in the room. Wearing some sort of special vests, and a blue uniform underneath. They looked like they were wielding melee weapons of some kind. He shook his head a little and returned to hugging the wall with his back. He whispered as best as he could "I don't know...They seem hostile...But wasn't this place supposed to be you know...Like a paradise?" He asked with a twinge of surprise to his voice. He shook his head a little. "Well. Being born outside, I'm not dropping my guard for anything." He said confidently, but felt the twinge of confusion set into him. He wasn't sure if they should attack, declare they aren't here to hurt anyone... This was a new experience for him entirely. "We could give ourselves away...Or surprise them. Either way we might be getting jumped," his words were still quiet. But still he thought he heard the squeak of leather and the shuffle of his boots against the floor, and he silently cursed himself and closed his eyes and hoped that no one heard it.

The guards lifted their heads up and looked towards the doorway. "Who's out there! Show yourself!" Their heads darting to and fro as their weapons were raised over their heads and tensed. Orin sighed once more and silently apologized to Princess. He hoped that this wasn't going to get bad but there was always that possibility.

"Well...Looks like our surprise is blown." He said quietly still and stood up wondering if the guards were going to hunt them down now.

Lustfull_Sin said:

Void was trembling all over, her legs shaking as she held herself over Hakon's face, her fingers continuing to glide all along her wet folds, even teased herself in slipping her finger in quickly, then took it out.Looking down, she licked her lips, her eyes already showing the hunger of needing to be fucked in a most inhuman manner.She could see the sadistic hunger playing in his eyes and Void watched as his long tongue slipped past his lips and reach up, gliding hard against her folds and forcing a harsh groan from her mouth.Heavy, callused hands clamped around her thighs and Void was forced against his mouth, his tongue felt rougher then a normal humans did."Oh Fucking God."she cried out, throwing her head back as pleasure ran up her spine.His tongue was amazing.How any woman would willingly walk away from this was beyond her. Hands loosening on her thighs, Void falls forward, her hands slamming on the mattress above his head, her hips grinding against his mouth.

One hand reached down and she pressed it against the top of his head as another means of support.Sucking on her lower lip, Void closed her eyes, letting the waves of pleasure coarse through out her body."D-Don't stop.Don't...fucking...stop."She groaned, breathing deeply through her nose and letting it out in hoarsed groans.

Slash could only chuckle and look up from time to time, seeing her friend being eaten out and devoured, watching as her friend's hips shifted back and forth, determined to get more of Hakon's tongue deep inside that pink, wet cavern of her's. Grinning like a cat, Slash continued to move her hands up and down his length, collecting saliva every so often and letting it fall from her tongue and coat his skin. Lewd sounds were made as she pumped her hands faster, squeezing his monstrous shaft every time her hands moved upward.Leaning in, Slash closed her eyes as she breathed in in musky, sweaty scent.All man, that's what it was.Sure he wasn't human, but what she had in her hands and the smell that went up her nose was all man.Her pussy tingled, already aching to have its walls stretch beyond its limit.Opening her mouth, her wet, pink tongue reached out and ran along the bulbous head, moaning as she tasted the saltiness that coated it.

"So fucking good."Slash groaned, moving her tongue and lips along the side of his cock, breathing in deeply, moving all the way down to the base.One hand holds onto his shaft, while the other reaches down and fondle the large orbs that hung under it."Can't wait...for you to explode all your spunk inside me."She huffed, nipping at his flesh playfully.

Verbal appreciation always brought satisfaction to anyone engaging in sexual activities, the hitman was no different as it only encouraged the muscular killer to continue onward with his delicious moist meal. Clinching his head in dire need to support herself during this oral cleaning, he became decided to surprise the cowgirl by roughly sucking the clit to show his aggressive side, massaging it in the same circular motions with his bulky tongue coating the woman in his saliva as the suction was in an agonizing slow rhythm. The grinding only amplify his attention, getting aroused by evidence by his manhood hardening by this and the pumping done by that slut Slash.

Registering through his conscious that the sociopath was warming his shaft with her vulgar lips, nothing was more empowering than knowing a bitch was committing herself towards cleaning ones manhood manually. Had this encounter be similar to the one with the raider, by now Hakon in a callous manner would force feed her his meat in one sitting not caring whether or not she could breath. However, both were enthusiastic to this session of romance, thus making it too inappropriate to lessen the journey they were currently ensnared in. The nipping definitely was a turn on for the mutant, naturally preferring some bestial instincts and roughness as she made the monstrous members grow with her interaction and Void sweet pussy.

More groans were produced in a chorus, making the endeavor to really drive the usual callous bitch crazy for every last he did to her. Massive hands that were previously occupied in stabilizing balance for Void were now concentrated directly on her ass. The experienced killer was not subtle in the least, probing two of his sausage sized thumbs to penetrate into her asshole. Careful in execution he tightly grappled the cheeks, while wiggling his green thumbs to massage her anally and eat out her orally. Multitasking at its best, he intended to break this slaver and maybe get a few more uses depending how the evening ended up after this fun encounter. Soon Slash would get rewarded for attending to his battling ram, becoming the first to receive it out of the duo.

[ Hope this is to your liking ;) ]

Redking6 said:
Orin was a little surprised at their surroundings. He was a little amazed at how dark it was inside. Though at least he was thankful that it was brighter then the cave that came before the actual vault itself. The red hum of the overhead lights made Orin's hair stand up on his neck. He was getting that bad feeling. That feeling that maybe they had taken that wrong turn and all their dreams would be shattered. Well, at least his understanding anyway. Though he knew what this meant to Princess. She had wanted to find a place that was safe. Or at least that was what she had alluded to before they set out on this little adventure of theirs. He made sure to remain firm even through his tense movements so that he could keep pace. Somewhere along the line though he watched as Princess shifted herself to take the lead. He watched her press the latch on the metallic door and was surprised at how...Empty it was. Almost as if it was a ghost town. His fears tingled a little more, and his hold on his gun clenched a little tighter. He heard her question but all he could reply with was a shake of his head. However he continued to move through the halls with her and as she opened another door he continued to follow very close behind her. The walls were covered in...Something, he could only hope that it was paint but he couldn't be sure. He read every word. "Fuck the Overseer?" He asked very softly, as if asking the air for an answer. What is an Overseer? He asked himself using his free hand to scratch his head. Then he felt Princess step back and he saw what caused her to do so. He followed suit and took a careful glance into the room. There were two guards in the room. Wearing some sort of special vests, and a blue uniform underneath. They looked like they were wielding melee weapons of some kind. He shook his head a little and returned to hugging the wall with his back. He whispered as best as he could "I don't know...They seem hostile...But wasn't this place supposed to be you know...Like a paradise?" He asked with a twinge of surprise to his voice. He shook his head a little. "Well. Being born outside, I'm not dropping my guard for anything." He said confidently, but felt the twinge of confusion set into him. He wasn't sure if they should attack, declare they aren't here to hurt anyone... This was a new experience for him entirely. "We could give ourselves away...Or surprise them. Either way we might be getting jumped," his words were still quiet. But still he thought he heard the squeak of leather and the shuffle of his boots against the floor, and he silently cursed himself and closed his eyes and hoped that no one heard it.

The guards lifted their heads up and looked towards the doorway. "Who's out there! Show yourself!" Their heads darting to and fro as their weapons were raised over their heads and tensed. Orin sighed once more and silently apologized to Princess. He hoped that this wasn't going to get bad but there was always that possibility.

"Well...Looks like our surprise is blown." He said quietly still and stood up wondering if the guards were going to hunt them down now.

Princess agreed with him in not dropping guard.She wasn't sure how dangerous these guards were.So far, they didn't cary any dangerous weapon like a gun.She had a bat, so at least she had a bit of an advantage with her weapon, unlike the guards."Paradise is a word that shouldn't exist anymore."she said in a whisper.Seriously.She expected a great life, but instead, here they were, seeing disarray and chaos and who the fuck or what the fuck was an Overseer?"What's an Overseer?"she asked in a whisper, though she knew Orin didn't know that answer."I think we can take them.Its only two of them and their melee weapons are a bit weak.I think-"She stopped, hearing Orin's boot squeak again.She closed her eyes and pressed hard against the wall next to the door."Hope they didn't-"She stopped talking when she heard the guards call out.

Looking at Orin, she wasn't mad at him.Truth be told, this was rather a good thing.Might as well get rid of a few harmful people and try and find anyone who wasn't harmful.Hearing boots squeaking and foot steps stomping hard on the ground, Princess knew for a fact that they were coming this way.Sighing quietly, Princess looks to Orin for a moment, then turns her head and sees one of the guards cautiously enter the doorframe.He turned his head just in as Princess raised her bat and swung, though the guard was fast and raised his baton."Fuck."She said and raised her leg and kicked the guard in the gut, sending him back against the other guard.Princess went through the door, seeing both guards on the floor, moving fast to get back on their feet.Raising her bat, Princess swung, but the guard she was aiming for rolled away, the sound of wood hitting floor echoed.Cursing, Princess looked up, but was to late to avoid the baton that got her on the shoulder.She yelled in pain and fell onto one knee.While she was dealing with this guard, the other went after Orin.

Sanoci said:

Verbal appreciation always brought satisfaction to anyone engaging in sexual activities, the hitman was no different as it only encouraged the muscular killer to continue onward with his delicious moist meal. Clinching his head in dire need to support herself during this oral cleaning, he became decided to surprise the cowgirl by roughly sucking the clit to show his aggressive side, massaging it in the same circular motions with his bulky tongue coating the woman in his saliva as the suction was in an agonizing slow rhythm. The grinding only amplify his attention, getting aroused by evidence by his manhood hardening by this and the pumping done by that slut Slash.

Registering through his conscious that the sociopath was warming his shaft with her vulgar lips, nothing was more empowering than knowing a bitch was committing herself towards cleaning ones manhood manually. Had this encounter be similar to the one with the raider, by now Hakon in a callous manner would force feed her his meat in one sitting not caring whether or not she could breath. However, both were enthusiastic to this session of romance, thus making it too inappropriate to lessen the journey they were currently ensnared in. The nipping definitely was a turn on for the mutant, naturally preferring some bestial instincts and roughness as she made the monstrous members grow with her interaction and Void sweet pussy.

More groans were produced in a chorus, making the endeavor to really drive the usual callous bitch crazy for every last he did to her. Massive hands that were previously occupied in stabilizing balance for Void were now concentrated directly on her ass. The experienced killer was not subtle in the least, probing two of his sausage sized thumbs to penetrate into her asshole. Careful in execution he tightly grappled the cheeks, while wiggling his green thumbs to massage her anally and eat out her orally. Multitasking at its best, he intended to break this slaver and maybe get a few more uses depending how the evening ended up after this fun encounter. Soon Slash would get rewarded for attending to his battling ram, becoming the first to receive it out of the duo.

[ Hope this is to your liking ;) ]

Void let a hoarsed cry rip from her lips, both hands clutching at his head now as he sucked her clit and pussy in a the most hungriest of ways.She breathed hard, her stomach clenching, her pussy tingling and tightening, juices running at filling his tongue and mouth with her sweet nectar."Oh God...yes.....yes, yes."She couldn't help, but look down at what was happening between her legs.A long tongue glided along her feminine folds, spreading them open, her clit throbbing as it was sucked and nipped, teased and tortured by his tongue and mouth.Her own tongue glided along her lower lip, then part as she breathed through her mouth.No man had ever managed to please her in such a way.The closest, truth be told, was Slash.Void thought herself perhaps a lesbian, but having her cunt devoured seemed to prove her wrong and show that in fac,t she loved both men and woman.

Her ass was given attention as well, it was only then did she feel her cheeks spread open a bit and two probing fingers viciously slide into her forbidden hole.She tensed for a mere second, before she relaxed, her hands releasing his hand and were firmly placed on the mattress above his head.She opened her legs a bit wider, giving him better access to not only her cunt, but to her anal hole.He stretched that hole as if she had a cock in it.His fingers were plumb, but thick as they were, it felt rather good to have her hole brutalized in such a way.Already her orgasm was peaking, but she held it down for as long as she could.

Slash glanced up, seeing Hakon surprise Void by inserting those big thumbs of his inside her anal hole.Her own tingled, wishing it was her hole that was strentched open instead.She was such a selfish woman, always wanting any bit of man deep inside of her.Hopefully she would be the first to get a taste of this monster cock she was tasting, the meaty rod nice and hard and standing straight up, pointing towards the ceiling.Dipping her head down, her mouth opened and she sucked at his balls, groaning, her tongue pressing and twirling around the orbs, saliva running down her chin.She nipped at the orbs, then sucked, pulling at the skin with her lips, then released."Does my friend taste good?"She asked, wondering if he would be able to answer.

Viciously, she ran her nails down his thighs, then smoothed her hands up the scratch lines she left, both hands wrapping around his monster man meat, her head moving up as her tongue ran along the underside of his cock, then stopped at the tip,her tongue flicking and teasing the slit at the top where she could taste more of the saltyness."I want your cum, so badly."She groaned, wrapping her lips, though not fully around the bulbous head, and sucked, making such lewd, slurping sounds that showed how hungry he was for him.As one hand moved up and down his shaft, squeezing as hard as she could to make it seem pleasurable, her mouth sucked and her other hand moved between her legs and she slipped two fingers inside her wet hole, already wishing it was his cock inside and pumping into her, fast, hard and raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom