Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP (OPEN/ NEED MORE PLAYERS/Update on first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP (OPEN)

That morning Clover had awakened by falling out of the chair that she was sleeping in and feel on the floor with a loud thunk bumping her head on the ground she had sat up rubbing her head as she checked the time on her Pip-boy seeing what time it was she said to her self softly to her self " I guess this bump on my is punishment for sleeping to long cause I almost missed check in time" sense she did not have the luxury of time to find a more privet she went up stairs to the area out side the rooms of the room in megaton bar figuring the every one who rented a room was asleep or gone back to the wastes so used the mini ham radio that a scribe attached to her Pip-boy "brotherhood come in this is sentinel clover do you read me " she waited a few seconds the got a reply " yes sentinel we hear you load and clear this is scribe David with orders from the elder you are to find Protestant recruits to bolster are numbers and a favor to me make sure there not trigger happy idiots sentinel" she sighs then says back to him " I cant make any promises you know how these back water primitive irradiated rednecks are shot ask questions later but I will see what I can do" David reply" thank you cause we could relay use some help down her in the labs.

He chuckled. "Yeah. Heard Grayditch was quite the area before that loon started his experiments." He sighed, taking a swig from the beer bottle. "As for your other question, yes I've been there physically. Never saw anything though. Nothing moved within a 4-mile perimeter." He shivered. "Creepiest thing I've ever seen. What made it worse was the dead air there." He seemed to remember something, tapping his fingers on the table as he took another drink. "As I was leaving though, I saw something big over the horizon. Big, with this odd green glow, almost like those feral ghouls that are filled with radiation. I hightailed it out of there before it saw me." He sighed, going back to the others. "Honestly Pick, I have the gut feeling that we may need a few more people. It could just be me, but we have to be ready. I don't know, it's up to you really. A secret treasure isn't worth two shits if you can't get it, eh?" He shook his head,reaching into his pocket and pulling out the shiny rock material.
"If you're coming with me, you'll need one of these. If there is a problem, like getting seperated, this should help. Don't ask how it works. All I know is that if you put your thumb on the curve, when it's pointed at another activated one, it will glow red." He shrugged, taking another drink. "Well, that's it. I'm now officialy your guest here. Your ever-so-clueless, yet adorable," he smiled at this, "Guest."

Lustfull_Sin said:
She had to laugh. "A bed...to much for you.That's a first. Usualy anyway would kill just to have a bed to sleep on and not the cold, hard ground. You're crazier then anyone I've met or known."Shaking her head, Princess ran her fingers through her hair and smiled. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw Moriarty stare at her, as if he can offer her a room with a certain, tasteful price."Know what....I think I'll take up your offer for that bed."She said, getting up and followed him

Moriarty kept his eyes on her the whole time she ascended the steps, wishing she had a sweater or somethign to hide her ass now. Something about that man didn't sit to well with her. She could read people easily and reading him, she didn't like him already."Look, I don't meant this to sound like anything or the like. If you don't feel comfortable sleeping on the floor, then we can share the bed, so long as wel stay on each others own side, okay. Nothing else will go beyond that. Were just two adults, sharing a bed and sleeping, not more, understand. Just hop into bed if you happen to get to cold and if your getting back aches from the shitty hard metal."

He watched her walk up the stairs behind him. He smiled lightly at her decision. He walked up the small stairs rather slowly the sleep was starting to get to him now, as his body began to ache softly. He had been rather used to sleeping on a rug or bedroll against the hard and jagged earth outside. A bed always seemed overly luxurious for him at times. Though he had to admit that there were night when he wished that he had one all the time. He couldn't remember when he had last slept on an actual mattress but that all seemed like the past now. He knew that he was a little off from most people but he just chalked it up to his "charm". Or his lack of charm as the case sometimes was. He was very grounded in the here and now, and sometimes the now had absolutely no sense of comfort. He opened the door slowly. He had been here so many times and yet rarely had the money for a room. Now was a chance to just have a space and that was enough for him.

He shrugged as he led her in to the small confines of the room. He shut the door slowly as she walked in only checking back down the stairs for a moment to see Moriarty standing at the base of the stairs. He shivered slightly as the man broke his gaze. He had no love for the proprietor of the establishment but didn't want to create any trouble. He shrugged at her proposal. "I can do that I guess...S'long as your as your alright with it." He said he stretched his arms outward and yawned. He sat himself on his side of the bed and curled himself up on the mattress. He yawned a second time and closed his eyes as he shifted to give her as much room as he could offer. "Have a good nights sleep Princess. See you in the morning." He said as he quickly drifted off to sleep.

Razgriz said:
Big Meanie was snoozing quite heavily, little grunts and groans escaped him as his fractured dreams played over in his head again and again; his body even twitched and moved at certain points, much like a dog does when it dreams. However, he soon found his sleep interrupted when he detected a presence; his eyes fluttered beneath his Behemoth skull helmet as he slowly awoke. Whoever woke him was lucky he was so drowsy from such a massive meal, otherwise he would be tearing into whoever ti was that disturbed his rest.

The titanic beast of a man looked up, his vision bleary from being still somewhat sleepy; he could see someone standing a few feet from him but couldn't clearly make out who it was. The shape told him it was a humanesque creature, but "Wha.....who thur.....Go away......Fuggin' jergoff........my meat, you can't have any." he said simply, sounding like he was drunk, but it was merely the food coma talking from each over six hundred pounds of meat in one sitting. He then passed out again, resuming his loud snoring, clearly thinking of this newcomer as little to no threat, and his actions would prove the same to this woman.

She didn't flinch or move when the big man began to twitch himself while he slept. He was a big thing, though he slept as soundly as a child, dreaming of something pleasant no doubt. Nova was never given the priviledge to sleep, not long that was. Two hours max and she was up, her body unable to do more then just a couple of hours. She tried to force herself one time, but her body seemed to respond and wake itself up.

Finally, it seemed the male stirred, though thanks to the indication in his voice, he was still succumbed to sleep. Hearing his groggy, lazy slur, Nova let her forehead crease a bit in a frown."I do wish to partake in your meat, nor have any desire for it."She said, sounding clear and undeterred. "I am here seeking information. I ask that you awaken so that you may answer my inquiries."she said, taking a few steps toward him. The only means of protection she had was the Chinese Stealth Armor she stole. All her weapons layed unwanted somewhere out in the wastes, having lost all the ammor for it. The only thing she had as a weapon was her body. A deadly thing, her hands leathal as were her feet. She could break bone with a single punch, disable a person in ten different ways.

Staying her ground, Nova spoke."I have no time. Awaken. I mean no threat, not to you or your meat. I simply need my inquiries answered."

razerwing said:
He chuckled. "Yeah. Heard Grayditch was quite the area before that loon started his experiments." He sighed, taking a swig from the beer bottle. "As for your other question, yes I've been there physically. Never saw anything though. Nothing moved within a 4-mile perimeter." He shivered. "Creepiest thing I've ever seen. What made it worse was the dead air there." He seemed to remember something, tapping his fingers on the table as he took another drink. "As I was leaving though, I saw something big over the horizon. Big, with this odd green glow, almost like those feral ghouls that are filled with radiation. I hightailed it out of there before it saw me." He sighed, going back to the others. "Honestly Pick, I have the gut feeling that we may need a few more people. It could just be me, but we have to be ready. I don't know, it's up to you really. A secret treasure isn't worth two shits if you can't get it, eh?" He shook his head,reaching into his pocket and pulling out the shiny rock material.
"If you're coming with me, you'll need one of these. If there is a problem, like getting seperated, this should help. Don't ask how it works. All I know is that if you put your thumb on the curve, when it's pointed at another activated one, it will glow red." He shrugged, taking another drink. "Well, that's it. I'm now officialy your guest here. Your ever-so-clueless, yet adorable," he smiled at this, "Guest."

She had to smile at him. For a person who sounded like he knew alot, he really didn't."So you ran away before you got the balls to check out what was there. Oh wahh, what a big pussy."She teased, laughing then took a small swig of her beer. "Grayditch won't be a problem. I think Moira Brown at Cradder Side Supplies might be able to sell us some weapons and ammo. Will just go to Grayditch, see what we can find, then come back and regroup here. As for this area-"She pointed at the map."- Maybe WE aught to scope it our properly and see if we need extra ands or not. The last thing we want is to freak out over something that is so petty...like a glowing ghoul."Finishing her beer, she grabbed his bottle, along with hers and placed them inside a box."Well, just so you know, the couch aint all the springy. Firm as a piece of board, so enjoy yourself. Don't have spare blankets, but the temperature here is pretty level, not to hot or cold. If you need anything, feel free to ask me, just make sure you knock before you enter my room.Tomorrow, will go over to Moira.Have a good night Grant."Heading up the metal stairs, Pick closed the door to her room, having no lock installed in the thing, since she never needed one herself. Stripping off her shorts and shirt, as well as elbow protectors and goggles, Pick was in nothing more then white underwear the showed the nice swell and curve of her ass. Climbing into bed, she moaned, the muscles in her body trying their best to relax, as she layed on her stomach and slowly dozed off to sleep.

Redking6 said:
He watched her walk up the stairs behind him. He smiled lightly at her decision. He walked up the small stairs rather slowly the sleep was starting to get to him now, as his body began to ache softly. He had been rather used to sleeping on a rug or bedroll against the hard and jagged earth outside. A bed always seemed overly luxurious for him at times. Though he had to admit that there were night when he wished that he had one all the time. He couldn't remember when he had last slept on an actual mattress but that all seemed like the past now. He knew that he was a little off from most people but he just chalked it up to his "charm". Or his lack of charm as the case sometimes was. He was very grounded in the here and now, and sometimes the now had absolutely no sense of comfort. He opened the door slowly. He had been here so many times and yet rarely had the money for a room. Now was a chance to just have a space and that was enough for him.

He shrugged as he led her in to the small confines of the room. He shut the door slowly as she walked in only checking back down the stairs for a moment to see Moriarty standing at the base of the stairs. He shivered slightly as the man broke his gaze. He had no love for the proprietor of the establishment but didn't want to create any trouble. He shrugged at her proposal. "I can do that I guess...S'long as your as your alright with it." He said he stretched his arms outward and yawned. He sat himself on his side of the bed and curled himself up on the mattress. He yawned a second time and closed his eyes as he shifted to give her as much room as he could offer. "Have a good nights sleep Princess. See you in the morning." He said as he quickly drifted off to sleep.

Reaching the room,she inclined her head, giving a small gestured thank you as she stepped in first. The room wasn't luxurious or anything close, but it had a bed, a small couch that no doubt was firm as a piece of wood. Princess watched as Orin climbed into bed, making sure to take over one side of the bed, leaving the other for her use. The bed wasn't big to begin with and with Orin ontop of it, it looked tinier now.For some reason, she didn't want to invade a bed that no doubt his man had not enjoyed in some time.

"Good night Orin."She said, movinga round a bit, pretending to just idle about, hearing closely to his breathing until she could tell that he was finally and fully asleep. Quietly, Princess went to the couch and removed her boots, setting down on the floor.She removed her rifle, standing it close to where the arm rest was, and indid the rest of her weapons, keeping them close at hand. Settling on the couch, she layed down, head resting on the arm rest, rifle almost touching her head. Turning to the side, she tucked her feet in and gave a tiny yawn, closed her eyes and let her body succumb to sleep, though not fully. She felt unsafe, even though Orin placed the lock on the rooms door. Something about the own didn't sit well with her anf she could guess that something could happen, but blame would fall on them, not Moriarty.

Big Meanie heard the nagging voice continue to assault his eardrums; god why couldn't she just leave him alone? He groaned again, still extremely groggy as he was disturbed from his rest. He then sat up on his knees; even crouched like this he was taller than her by at least four heads. "I don't giv........give a fuck about your" he then raised his hands and shook them sloppily, "'inquiries' or whatever you fucking call them. All I want to fucking do is fucking sleep." He then laid down, clearly not intent on being helpful to this woman, grumbling in a drowsy tone, "and if you wake me up again, there's going to be some problems. That is a fucking promise." He was soon out again, leaving this woman with three options: Anger him to wake him (a big mistake to do), wait for him to wake naturally and hope he might be more cooperative, or leave and try to find a new source of information.

Grant chuckled at the teasing. "Well, when we get there, you'll see why I ran. I did mention the place was creepy right?" He chuckled again. "And I really hope this Moira girl has a nice rifle. Been looking for one for a long time." He tilted his head as he watched her put the bottles in a box. Grant stood, raising an eyebrow as she gestured to the couch. He pressed a hand against it, then mumbled something about comfortable dirt under his breath. He watched her walk up the metal stairs, waiting until he heard the door close before he shed his coat. The dirt brown armor followed, revealing a white shirt and brown shorts, and his lithely built form. His coat had made up most of his size. He put his two swords against the couch, hiding the pistol and small ammo supply in his coat before laying down. He sighed, putting his hands behind his head, closing his eyes as thoughts of Grayditch formed in his brain. He had bad memories of those Fireants. He shivered, falling slowly into a restless sleep.
He woke later, in the wee hours of the day, in a cold sweat. That recurring dream, the one about the glow on the horizon near the bunker. The area he'd nicknamed Section 8, after the rumors he'd heard of the tests before everything went nuclear. He stood, going over to his coat. Ever since that nightmare started happening, he'd picked up the nervous habit of cleaning his gun and swords. He'd polish them with his coat, cleaning them until they shone. It was because of this habit that his weapons were in such good shape. There he sat, cleaning and polishing as the sun rose to light the dark sky.

A man stood on the ridge overlooking Megaton and Springfield, standing with Vault 101 just behind him. He wore a black pinstripe suit, quite unlike the dirty, disgusting things that the people here wore. It looked brand new, ironed without a bit of dirt on it. His shoes had a bit of dirt, but such would be finished when he reached Megaton, to see it one last time. It used to be his home, before he was kicked out. With good reason, granted, but nonetheless. Now that that moron sniper was dead, whatever his name was, Simms couldn't stand up to him, not a chance in the world. He had one of the fastest, most accurate hands in the Wasteland. He'd killed dozens of raiders, slavers, and now? He led Paradise Falls, leaving Eulogy alive to run the place in his absence. Raiders bent at the knee for him. He needed only point his finger at a target, it would be gone in seconds. Technology bought you leadership out here. Especially advanced stuff. Enclave stuff. He'd stolen his fair share of it, and scavenged the rest. This had bought him his position in life. And now... just to tie up loose ends. All of them. The Wasteland would soon be his.

((Are we using set canon after the story, or how are we doing this?))

(( darling,if you read the rules,one,you need a profile to your character and a link that leqds to it. Two,no OOCing here,only in the proper place meant for it. And canons canbe used,either some can still be alive or no,just make sure mention if they have been dead or not.))

Lustfull_Sin said:
Reaching the room,she inclined her head, giving a small gestured thank you as she stepped in first. The room wasn't luxurious or anything close, but it had a bed, a small couch that no doubt was firm as a piece of wood. Princess watched as Orin climbed into bed, making sure to take over one side of the bed, leaving the other for her use. The bed wasn't big to begin with and with Orin ontop of it, it looked tinier now.For some reason, she didn't want to invade a bed that no doubt his man had not enjoyed in some time.

"Good night Orin."She said, movinga round a bit, pretending to just idle about, hearing closely to his breathing until she could tell that he was finally and fully asleep. Quietly, Princess went to the couch and removed her boots, setting down on the floor.She removed her rifle, standing it close to where the arm rest was, and indid the rest of her weapons, keeping them close at hand. Settling on the couch, she layed down, head resting on the arm rest, rifle almost touching her head. Turning to the side, she tucked her feet in and gave a tiny yawn, closed her eyes and let her body succumb to sleep, though not fully. She felt unsafe, even though Orin placed the lock on the rooms door. Something about the own didn't sit well with her anf she could guess that something could happen, but blame would fall on them, not Moriarty.

Orin was surprised as he felt what he could only to assume had been hours pass in the flash of a single instant. He hadn't slept like that in days, possibly months. It felt good and somehow felt worth while. He sat up yawning slowly his arms stretching out in random directions. He rose from the bed and gathered his weapons. He replaced Sagittarius' strap and let his friend sit comfortable around his back. He looped his weapon belt around his waist and yawned a second time. He looked back towards the bed and looked at the empty mattress in confusion. Had she... Then he turned and saw her splayed out on the small couch. He shook his head and wondered why she had done that. He clearly was intrigued by this woman that had taken a bizarre liking to him. He walked over slowly and crouched down near her face. He watched her sleep for only the briefest of moments before he prepared himself to speak. "Princess...Its morning, we should probably start looking and asking around." He said softly. He arose and waited for her by the door, wondering if she had gotten a decent rest from the confines of that couch.

Razgriz said:
Big Meanie heard the nagging voice continue to assault his eardrums; god why couldn't she just leave him alone? He groaned again, still extremely groggy as he was disturbed from his rest. He then sat up on his knees; even crouched like this he was taller than her by at least four heads. "I don't giv........give a fuck about your" he then raised his hands and shook them sloppily, "'inquiries' or whatever you fucking call them. All I want to fucking do is fucking sleep." He then laid down, clearly not intent on being helpful to this woman, grumbling in a drowsy tone, "and if you wake me up again, there's going to be some problems. That is a fucking promise." He was soon out again, leaving this woman with three options: Anger him to wake him (a big mistake to do), wait for him to wake naturally and hope he might be more cooperative, or leave and try to find a new source of information.

Hearing the groans of his awakening, Nova was a bit pleased to hear that the big man was rousing up. When she saw him come up to his knees, she had to tilt her head up a bit...just a bit, in order to look at him a bit better.Opening her mouth, she was about to speak again, until she frowned, listening to him.

He had the audacity to wave her off as if she was of no importance. A muscle ticked slightly under her eye as she watched him go back to his sleeping, curcling back up and knocking out.Frowning, Nova looked around, then walked over to a large boulder. She might was well wait it out until this thing woke itself up naturally. Having him answer her in a groggy manner would be of no use to her if she ended up getting useless information. The night would pass by quickly as she waited.

Sitting down on the ground, she crossed her feet at the ankles, her hands settled on her lap. She closed her eyes, though kept her senses aware unlike this big lummox. She would wait until he rouse and when he did, she would be on him like a vulture to its prey and ask her questions until he was of no use to her.

And to her utter surprise, the dawn was already coming.Slowly creeping its way up over the horizon, though it had yet to touch her or the sleeping behemoth.

razerwing said:
Grant chuckled at the teasing. "Well, when we get there, you'll see why I ran. I did mention the place was creepy right?" He chuckled again. "And I really hope this Moira girl has a nice rifle. Been looking for one for a long time." He tilted his head as he watched her put the bottles in a box. Grant stood, raising an eyebrow as she gestured to the couch. He pressed a hand against it, then mumbled something about comfortable dirt under his breath. He watched her walk up the metal stairs, waiting until he heard the door close before he shed his coat. The dirt brown armor followed, revealing a white shirt and brown shorts, and his lithely built form. His coat had made up most of his size. He put his two swords against the couch, hiding the pistol and small ammo supply in his coat before laying down. He sighed, putting his hands behind his head, closing his eyes as thoughts of Grayditch formed in his brain. He had bad memories of those Fireants. He shivered, falling slowly into a restless sleep.
He woke later, in the wee hours of the day, in a cold sweat. That recurring dream, the one about the glow on the horizon near the bunker. The area he'd nicknamed Section 8, after the rumors he'd heard of the tests before everything went nuclear. He stood, going over to his coat. Ever since that nightmare started happening, he'd picked up the nervous habit of cleaning his gun and swords. He'd polish them with his coat, cleaning them until they shone. It was because of this habit that his weapons were in such good shape. There he sat, cleaning and polishing as the sun rose to light the dark sky.

Pick slept as soundly as the dead. She didn't move much while she slept. Once she fell asleep in a certain position that's how she would wake up again.Last night she fell asleep on her stomach, but this morning, she woke up in the same position, except this time, her leg was swung off her bed.Opening her eyes,she grutned, wiping her lip, feeling moisture coat her skin."Oh man...drooled again."she groaned, getting on her hands and knees.Yawning, she leaned back, sitting on her rear and rubbed her eyes."Fuck, what time is it?"asking no one in particular. Why bother with a clock, since most of them don't even work.Slipping off of bed, she stepped over to where she shed her clothes and dragged them back on her, adjusting her belt and elbow pads.Grabbing her goggles, she headed out her door and down stairs. Why the bathroom had to be down there instead of up here, was beyond her.

Seeing Grant already awake, she quirked a brow and yawned."Morning."Her voice was still laced with sleep, shuffling her feet to the restroom and closed the door.It didn't take her long to do her business.Stepping out, her hair was a bit wet, slicked back, her hands moist as well as face.Looking out towards a tiny, little window the shape of a clock almost, she saw that it was barely dawn.

"Gawh.....you're awake this damn early?"She asked, rubbing her eyes, heading over to the couch and sat down, watching him polish his weapons."M-Moira-"She yawned, covering her mouth."ahem...sorry.Moira will be opening up shop in a few hours or so.The Brass Lantern would open in an hour or so, so will have to wait before we can get some breakfast.That okay with you?"

Redking6 said:
Orin was surprised as he felt what he could only to assume had been hours pass in the flash of a single instant. He hadn't slept like that in days, possibly months. It felt good and somehow felt worth while. He sat up yawning slowly his arms stretching out in random directions. He rose from the bed and gathered his weapons. He replaced Sagittarius' strap and let his friend sit comfortable around his back. He looped his weapon belt around his waist and yawned a second time. He looked back towards the bed and looked at the empty mattress in confusion. Had she... Then he turned and saw her splayed out on the small couch. He shook his head and wondered why she had done that. He clearly was intrigued by this woman that had taken a bizarre liking to him. He walked over slowly and crouched down near her face. He watched her sleep for only the briefest of moments before he prepared himself to speak. "Princess...Its morning, we should probably start looking and asking around." He said softly. He arose and waited for her by the door, wondering if she had gotten a decent rest from the confines of that couch.

Princess stirred, ready to punch at the face to whoever that voice belonged too, but then she remembered about the other being who was sleeping in this room with her. She withheld herself from striking out and opened her eyes, seeing Orin at the door already.His damn voice, fuck, it sounded rather good in the morning.

Blushing a bit, she sat up, and rubbed her eyes, no doubt her make up already faded.Cleaning under her eyes, making sure no smudges were seen, she ran her fingers through her hair."Well good morning to you."she said, stepping into her boots and tied them up.Whatever the time it was, it felt to damn early.Already, she wanted to complain and say she wanted a few more minutes, but she wasn't sure if the owner of the establishment kicked people out or not within the next the that came.Grabbing her weapons and placing them back on her body where they belonged, she stiffled a yawn and went over to him.

"Before you ask, I slept fine on the couch, alright."Passing him, she headed straight for the stairs and descended them, already seeing a few people hitting their cups."Must be nice to have a drink in the morning."She said, watching drunkards down their whiskey like water, even in this early morning day.Looking back to Orin who had followed, she quirked a brow."Should we ask that Sheriff a few questions?He might know something......maybe."

Big Meanie snoozed on and on, having his fractured dreams about who knows what while he slept; his body twitched and llittle grunts = which were quite loud compared to normal humans - were emitted from his mouth. "Ng.......Na.........Le.e...me.....alo......" he then said out loud as his dream began to take form; though this time it was a series of random images. A strange building, people in strange armor, a beautiful woman with blond hair tied into a ponytail covered in the same armor he wore, and then a man, writhing on the floor as his body was surrounded by strange green spore-lilke particles.

Soon, however, morning came, rousing Big Meanie from his deep slumber; he groaned as he sat up. "That's it, no more half a 'Guai before sleep. I hate dreams." He then looked up and saw someone sitting beside a rock near him. "Who the fuck are you?" he said drowsily, not remembering that she was the one who disturbed his sleep the previous night,

Grant looked at her as she sleepily came downstairs. He looked down, realizing he wasn't wearing his armor. When she commented on his early wakeing, he simply shrugged. Sleeping wasn't exactly his forte these days. He stood up, stretching when Pick went to the bathroom, sitting down as though he hadn't moved when she came back. "Yeah, I can wait for breakfast."
Grant stood, putting on the body armor, leaving off the shoulder pads. Pulling on a string on his shorts turned them into pants, and he chuckled to no one. He readjusted his wrist guard, tying on the shinguards that had been hidden under the long coat. He tied on his weapon, stretched again, and then winked at Pick. "Well, while we wait for the Brass Lantern, would you mind if we, well if I got to know the layout of the town a little better?"
He shifted his weight from foot to foot, suddenly feeling energetic. He felt so hopped up he thought he must be vibrating. He normally only got this way when there was a new place to explore. The giddiness had almost gotten him killed quite a few times.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Princess stirred, ready to punch at the face to whoever that voice belonged too, but then she remembered about the other being who was sleeping in this room with her. She withheld herself from striking out and opened her eyes, seeing Orin at the door already.His damn voice, fuck, it sounded rather good in the morning.

Blushing a bit, she sat up, and rubbed her eyes, no doubt her make up already faded.Cleaning under her eyes, making sure no smudges were seen, she ran her fingers through her hair."Well good morning to you."she said, stepping into her boots and tied them up.Whatever the time it was, it felt to damn early.Already, she wanted to complain and say she wanted a few more minutes, but she wasn't sure if the owner of the establishment kicked people out or not within the next the that came.Grabbing her weapons and placing them back on her body where they belonged, she stiffled a yawn and went over to him.

"Before you ask, I slept fine on the couch, alright."Passing him, she headed straight for the stairs and descended them, already seeing a few people hitting their cups."Must be nice to have a drink in the morning."She said, watching drunkards down their whiskey like water, even in this early morning day.Looking back to Orin who had followed, she quirked a brow."Should we ask that Sheriff a few questions?He might know something......maybe."

He watched her step passed him as he pulled the door open and watched her spill into the hallway. He had come accustomed to her form in their very short time and he had to admit to himself that he rather liked watching her walk. "That's good...Was worried you might have been uncomfortable on that couch." He said pointing backwards with his thumb as he took a quick glance at the rather small object that passed for a "couch". He walked behind her making sure to keep enough distance between them, but close enough to make it look like they were walking together. He laughed heartily as she talked about the drinkers. "You know...It's not as glamorous as you think it is." He said with another small laugh. He looked around as they walked down and out, into the sprawling scrap exterior of the "city". He looked around searching for anyone who could possibly know anything, but knowing this crowd it was probably few and far between. "Ummm...I guess it couldn't hurt if we asked him." Orin looked around the confines of the walls, searching for the sheriff. As he found his target he made his way over. "Hey Sheriff...We have a few questions for you." Since he knew that Princess was more knowledgeable then he was he looked over to Princess and wondered if she would describe it. He only offered one other point, "Have you ever heard of Vaults?"

Razgriz said:
Big Meanie snoozed on and on, having his fractured dreams about who knows what while he slept; his body twitched and llittle grunts = which were quite loud compared to normal humans - were emitted from his mouth. "Ng.......Na.........Le.e...me.....alo......" he then said out loud as his dream began to take form; though this time it was a series of random images. A strange building, people in strange armor, a beautiful woman with blond hair tied into a ponytail covered in the same armor he wore, and then a man, writhing on the floor as his body was surrounded by strange green spore-lilke particles.

Soon, however, morning came, rousing Big Meanie from his deep slumber; he groaned as he sat up. "That's it, no more half a 'Guai before sleep. I hate dreams." He then looked up and saw someone sitting beside a rock near him. "Who the fuck are you?" he said drowsily, not remembering that she was the one who disturbed his sleep the previous night,

Nova would open an eye, checking on the big man who rested a few feet away from her. He was rather loud for someone who was dead asleep. No doubt he was having nightmares. She never had a nightmare...or a dream for that matter. She did, however in occasion, see images of what had been her past or so she thought was her past. She would see her father, but from there, everything would be blank. Nova would oft' times see this particular emblem, gold the color was, but the patern was always interesting to her. She assumed it was the emblem that represented what her father worked in, that or something else.

Dozing off a bit more, Nova ignored the sounds the big man until time passed and finally, early dawn broke onto the sky.Opening her eyes,she was surprised to hear the big man already wide awake and wide awake he was for he was already in the insulting mood.Slowly, Nova rose to her feet, letting her silver blonde falling back over her shoulders, resting behind her back."I am the one whom was trying to wake you, though you rudely brushed me away."She said, taking a few steps towards him. "I am 001 Nova....or Nova if you like. I require information from you, about a group called The Brotherhood of Steel, do you know them by chance?"Gunmetal colored eyes were focused on him, her body tall and still, ready to defend herself incase this brute or something else decided to attack her.

razerwing said:
Grant looked at her as she sleepily came downstairs. He looked down, realizing he wasn't wearing his armor. When she commented on his early wakeing, he simply shrugged. Sleeping wasn't exactly his forte these days. He stood up, stretching when Pick went to the bathroom, sitting down as though he hadn't moved when she came back. "Yeah, I can wait for breakfast."
Grant stood, putting on the body armor, leaving off the shoulder pads. Pulling on a string on his shorts turned them into pants, and he chuckled to no one. He readjusted his wrist guard, tying on the shinguards that had been hidden under the long coat. He tied on his weapon, stretched again, and then winked at Pick. "Well, while we wait for the Brass Lantern, would you mind if we, well if I got to know the layout of the town a little better?"
He shifted his weight from foot to foot, suddenly feeling energetic. He felt so hopped up he thought he must be vibrating. He normally only got this way when there was a new place to explore. The giddiness had almost gotten him killed quite a few times.

She watched as he replaced his armor back onto his body. He looked much better without it truth be told, but around the wastes, any armor was good on you, if it meant protecting you from either a dinky knife or a bullet.Chuckling, she nodded and stretched her arms."Sure, no prob. No doubt Lucas is already walking the paths, but he won't say anything if he sees you with me."Heading back up the stairs, the grabbed her gun and brass knuckles, making sure she had her small pouch of caps and another for her ammo. Heading back down, she went straight for the front door and held it open."Good sir, the tour awaits.Come, and I shall show you around the wonders of Megaton.....which isn't much of a wonder, though still, people get fascinated by it."She laughed and stepped outside, the early morning sun slowly creeping its way over the high metal walls that protected her city and home."Lets see....clock wise...or...counter?"She debated, then shrugged."Counter clock wise, more fun.So, follow me."

Humming, she smiled, heading back down the steep path that had led them up towards her home."Over there is where Lucas lives..and down there is the clinic, the doctor can be an ass, unless you got the caps, he'll be a real sweetheart."She rolled her eyes at that."All the way down there is the big nuclear bomb that has yet to go off and the drunk-err...I mean...Priest...Father...whatever you want to call him, who worships the damn stupid thing..as well...as....uhh...ten other followers. Don't ask, its just a freaky cult truth be told, don't get involved."

Redking6 said:
He watched her step passed him as he pulled the door open and watched her spill into the hallway. He had come accustomed to her form in their very short time and he had to admit to himself that he rather liked watching her walk. "That's good...Was worried you might have been uncomfortable on that couch." He said pointing backwards with his thumb as he took a quick glance at the rather small object that passed for a "couch". He walked behind her making sure to keep enough distance between them, but close enough to make it look like they were walking together. He laughed heartily as she talked about the drinkers. "You know...It's not as glamorous as you think it is." He said with another small laugh. He looked around as they walked down and out, into the sprawling scrap exterior of the "city". He looked around searching for anyone who could possibly know anything, but knowing this crowd it was probably few and far between. "Ummm...I guess it couldn't hurt if we asked him." Orin looked around the confines of the walls, searching for the sheriff. As he found his target he made his way over. "Hey Sheriff...We have a few questions for you." Since he knew that Princess was more knowledgeable then he was he looked over to Princess and wondered if she would describe it. He only offered one other point, "Have you ever heard of Vaults?"

"Yeah...your right. People waste their caps on that stuff instead of something a bit more helpful...like Stimpaks and ammo."She shrugged, seeing that Moriarty had been keeping an eye on them ever since they arrived.She wanted to be like a child and stick her tognue out, but instead, she followed Orin outside, the slowly, breaking sun making her eyes squint."The weather actually feels nice for once."She said, and looked around, hoping to see that Sheriff.

Moving her head, she didn't spot him until Orin called out to the man.She was rather surprised at how well Orin's sight was."Good work on seeing him."She smiled and walked over towards the dark skinned man and nodded her head in greeting. Orin was kind enough to break the ice and ask what was on their minds."We heard there were some Vaults, though we were wondering if they were still inhabitable or not."

Lucas nodded, crossed his arms infront of him."Yeah, well some are, some aint. The closest one here is Vault 101, just a bit off towards the Northeast or so.The main entrance is hidden between some large boulders, though don't expect anything."

"Why?"She asked.

"The mother fuckers who run those places don't let no one from the outside in.They keep to themselves, though, how they're surviving is beyond me.Surprised that no one has gone crazy....yet....though I did hear that in some other Vaults, a few of the dwellers have gone bat shit crazy.One look at you and expect to be chased around until you either kill them or you get killed.Why do you want to know about these Vaults anyways?"

"Just curious is all."If Princess mentioned the fact that she wanted to live a better life inside one of those, chances were, Lucas would laugh at her face.

Big Meanie listened, if extremely impatiently, as the woman began pestering him with questions; well, for him, a question was pestering. He hated people, especially nosey shits like her that asked him about things he really didn't give a fuck about or know about, or both. "Who the fuck is the Brotherhood of Steel, and why the fuck do you just assume I know anything or even give a flying fuck about them?" He then replied, clearly agitated at this woman asking him questions. Before she could give a response, Big Meanie's stomach growled with impressive volume, prompting the gluttonous behemoth to start chowing down on the other half of his 'Guai carcass. Streaks of red soon coated his face even more, adding to the blood that hadn't even been washed away; who knows how long it's been since he had a proper cleaning.

His morning hunger would far surpass his evening hunger; in what seemed like minutes, the entire remaining half of the Yao Guai carcass was picked clean. The bones didn't have a hint of blood or flesh on them, the pearly whiteness of the bones shining in the morning sun. He then gave another loud belch, loud enough for everyone just inside Megaton's gate to hear it. Anyone past Simms' house would not hear it save for a slight buzzing sound. "Ah, delicious! My belly is full of meat, my blood is boiling, and I had a very good sleep!" He then turned and looked at the woman, "Well, I would have if a certain someone hadn't interrupted me!" He then picked up his Behemoth skull helmet and placed it on his head before standing, all eight and a half feet of the man towering over this woman. "Now, are we done here? Because I hear there's a Vault around here somewhere, and I'm going to go claim it!"

He sighed, shaking his head as she walked back upstairs. When she came down again, she had her weapons, and a pouch that was probably filled with caps. Grant chuckled when she opened the door for him, bowing lightly as he walked through. "Well, let us be on our way." He followed closely, not wanting to stray too far behind incase Lucas saw him as a threat. He made careful notes of where the 'sheriff's' house was, should he need backup.

He visibly paled at the mention of a clinic. Partly because he hated doctors, preffering to patch himself up, and partly because he had next to no caps. He sighed, returning to his normal color. He almost dropped though, when he heard of the nuclear bomb, and that there were nutjobs worshipping it. "You know, this may have come to your attention, but you guys need to get rid of that thing. Duds don't last forever, and sooner or later it's going to go off." He shrugged. "If it does go off, I want to be as far away from here as possible. As it stands, the... cult, well, I'll take you're advice and stay well away from them." He shrugged, looking around at what he had been shown. "So, now that I've had the tour, do you think the Brass lantern is open?" He was growing excited, when a sudden thought crossed his mind. "What do you think Mr.B is doing?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
"Yeah...your right. People waste their caps on that stuff instead of something a bit more helpful...like Stimpaks and ammo."She shrugged, seeing that Moriarty had been keeping an eye on them ever since they arrived.She wanted to be like a child and stick her tognue out, but instead, she followed Orin outside, the slowly, breaking sun making her eyes squint."The weather actually feels nice for once."She said, and looked around, hoping to see that Sheriff.

Moving her head, she didn't spot him until Orin called out to the man.She was rather surprised at how well Orin's sight was."Good work on seeing him."She smiled and walked over towards the dark skinned man and nodded her head in greeting. Orin was kind enough to break the ice and ask what was on their minds."We heard there were some Vaults, though we were wondering if they were still inhabitable or not."

Lucas nodded, crossed his arms infront of him."Yeah, well some are, some aint. The closest one here is Vault 101, just a bit off towards the Northeast or so.The main entrance is hidden between some large boulders, though don't expect anything."

"Why?"She asked.

"The mother fuckers who run those places don't let no one from the outside in.They keep to themselves, though, how they're surviving is beyond me.Surprised that no one has gone crazy....yet....though I did hear that in some other Vaults, a few of the dwellers have gone bat shit crazy.One look at you and expect to be chased around until you either kill them or you get killed.Why do you want to know about these Vaults anyways?"

"Just curious is all."If Princess mentioned the fact that she wanted to live a better life inside one of those, chances were, Lucas would laugh at her face.

Orin brought a hand up to his face as Lucas went on about what he knew about the vaults. Orin found it unsurprising that he knew so little about them but had hoped for Princesses sake that he would have known a little more. He nodded his head lightly at various points as the man spoke about vault 101. He had never heard of it before, though he hadn't heard of any of the vaults by actual "name". It had mostly just been called a vault and that there were a few of them scattered around. Orin brought his hand back down and wondered what was so special about these places anyway? Other then the relative safety that they could provide he really didn't see what could be so amazing about them. However for the sake of Princesses mission he kept his mouth shut tight and let the thought pass.

"Where is this vault 101...I mean sure they won't want to see us or anything though it might be useful to know where it is." Orin knew it was an odd question but considered that he has to take the long shot at this point, otherwise they would absolutely be back at square one. The sheriff paused before he began to describe where he thought were the vault was. Orin shrugged slightly and made a mental note of the area he was referring to. He had never really been up that ridge before but that wasn't going to slow him down now. Orin glanced at Princess and shrugged lightly. "Any other leads you want to go off of?" He asked as the sheriff made his way back up the hill towards the front of the town.

Razgriz said:
Big Meanie listened, if extremely impatiently, as the woman began pestering him with questions; well, for him, a question was pestering. He hated people, especially nosey shits like her that asked him about things he really didn't give a fuck about or know about, or both. "Who the fuck is the Brotherhood of Steel, and why the fuck do you just assume I know anything or even give a flying fuck about them?" He then replied, clearly agitated at this woman asking him questions. Before she could give a response, Big Meanie's stomach growled with impressive volume, prompting the gluttonous behemoth to start chowing down on the other half of his 'Guai carcass. Streaks of red soon coated his face even more, adding to the blood that hadn't even been washed away; who knows how long it's been since he had a proper cleaning.

His morning hunger would far surpass his evening hunger; in what seemed like minutes, the entire remaining half of the Yao Guai carcass was picked clean. The bones didn't have a hint of blood or flesh on them, the pearly whiteness of the bones shining in the morning sun. He then gave another loud belch, loud enough for everyone just inside Megaton's gate to hear it. Anyone past Simms' house would not hear it save for a slight buzzing sound. "Ah, delicious! My belly is full of meat, my blood is boiling, and I had a very good sleep!" He then turned and looked at the woman, "Well, I would have if a certain someone hadn't interrupted me!" He then picked up his Behemoth skull helmet and placed it on his head before standing, all eight and a half feet of the man towering over this woman. "Now, are we done here? Because I hear there's a Vault around here somewhere, and I'm going to go claim it!"

A muscled ticked under her eye. Not only did this man continued to ignore her, but speak down on her as if she were no more then a mere Mole Rat or close to it. Just as she was about to open her mouth to speak, the bastard ignored her once more and commenced in the consumption of that disgusting carcass. Nova actually huffed a bit.She normally had a good leveled patience, but this behemoth was actually, slowly shattering it. She waited and thank the heavens it wasn't long, until he finally finished his breakfast.

Nothing was left of the thing, except for the skeleton.Watching as he reclaimed his helmet once more, Nova walked straight up to him, having to crain her head back in order to look at him in the eye.Hands placed on her hips, she tried to look tough, without actually showing him how tough she truly was."I about the, because you wear there armo do you you not. I have seen this armor, though the outcasts that had found me wear a different kind.You know something about them. I don't care if you know little, as long as you know something."She said, showing all the toughness she was throwing his way.She wasn't going to walk away, not without some answers.If it meant paying this man caps for information, then so be it, she would offer what she had.

"Surely you know something, their where about or who they are."She believed her father was a part of this faction, though she wasn't certain, well, couldn't remember really. All she recalled was having to live in a laboratory and sent in and out of battle, the names and faces of other soldiers not appearing to her.Taking a deep breathe, smelling the horrid blood of him, she kept from gagging and calmed herself.She had been a bit rude, in waking and disturbing him, so chances were that was why he was upset."I....I apologize.....for waking you.....and for disrupting you meal.I just wish for answers...nothing more."There, see, she apologized.she knew when someone deserved an apology or not.

razerwing said:
He sighed, shaking his head as she walked back upstairs. When she came down again, she had her weapons, and a pouch that was probably filled with caps. Grant chuckled when she opened the door for him, bowing lightly as he walked through. "Well, let us be on our way." He followed closely, not wanting to stray too far behind incase Lucas saw him as a threat. He made careful notes of where the 'sheriff's' house was, should he need backup.

He visibly paled at the mention of a clinic. Partly because he hated doctors, preffering to patch himself up, and partly because he had next to no caps. He sighed, returning to his normal color. He almost dropped though, when he heard of the nuclear bomb, and that there were nutjobs worshipping it. "You know, this may have come to your attention, but you guys need to get rid of that thing. Duds don't last forever, and sooner or later it's going to go off." He shrugged. "If it does go off, I want to be as far away from here as possible. As it stands, the... cult, well, I'll take you're advice and stay well away from them." He shrugged, looking around at what he had been shown. "So, now that I've had the tour, do you think the Brass lantern is open?" He was growing excited, when a sudden thought crossed his mind. "What do you think Mr.B is doing?"

Pick nodded."Yeah, I'm expecting that thing to blow, though I just hope I'll be away from this place, just so i can come back and pick at the remains."She laughed, making sure no one was around to hear her."No one has the skill to disarm the thing, so until then, we can't do anything.The cult don't tinker with it, they just bow and pray to it and that's it. We did have someone who up but-"She stopped, hearing the most loudest explosion of a belch go off."What the-?"She aked, looking around, but saw no one who could make such a loud sound."They hell was that?"She asked, frowning.

Could it have been Mr.B. No doubt, since no other normal human can do that."Hmm.....I get the feeling the big lug is awake. Lets get something quick to eat at the Lantern, then check on him."Leading him towards the towns diner....in a sense, she stepped up to the counter, smiling when Jenny approached."Hi, Jenny. Do you have some squirrel stew by chance?"

Jenny frowned."Sorry dear, don't have any.Haven't for a week or so, but I do have Iguana bits in gravy."She served two plates and handed them to Pick and Grant."Enjoy."

Pick frowned.Leaning towards Grant, she whispered."Its dry and the gravy is bland as hell."She said, grabbing a fork and proceeded to eat the sad breakfast before her.

Redking6 said:
Orin brought a hand up to his face as Lucas went on about what he knew about the vaults. Orin found it unsurprising that he knew so little about them but had hoped for Princesses sake that he would have known a little more. He nodded his head lightly at various points as the man spoke about vault 101. He had never heard of it before, though he hadn't heard of any of the vaults by actual "name". It had mostly just been called a vault and that there were a few of them scattered around. Orin brought his hand back down and wondered what was so special about these places anyway? Other then the relative safety that they could provide he really didn't see what could be so amazing about them. However for the sake of Princesses mission he kept his mouth shut tight and let the thought pass.

"Where is this vault 101...I mean sure they won't want to see us or anything though it might be useful to know where it is." Orin knew it was an odd question but considered that he has to take the long shot at this point, otherwise they would absolutely be back at square one. The sheriff paused before he began to describe where he thought were the vault was. Orin shrugged slightly and made a mental note of the area he was referring to. He had never really been up that ridge before but that wasn't going to slow him down now. Orin glanced at Princess and shrugged lightly. "Any other leads you want to go off of?" He asked as the sheriff made his way back up the hill towards the front of the town.

"North...Northwest I believe, just past Springvale."Lucas said, shrugging, as if he wasn't too sure.It showed that the guy didn't really get out much, let alone know anything about the outside.

Princess sighed and mentally noted the location."Any other vaults by chance?"

Lucas shook his head."Nope, sorry. You might need to find someone who knows, but don't ask me who, I sure as hell don't. Now if you don't mind, I need to patrol around my city.Have a nice day."Tipping his hat, he walked off.

Princess was about to say something, when a loud, nasty belch disrupted her."The fuck!?!"she asked, looking around.She sure as hell did not want to think about the being who did that, so she shook her head and looked at Orin."Why do I feel like he was the most useless man ever."she sighed, shaking her head.

"At this point, he is our only lead. Unless we find someone who happens to have a damn map and perhaps the location to the other vaults, along with 101 one, we can only go by with what he said."Princess, ran her fingers through her hair."Why do I feel like this is a waste of time.Shit."She turned and paced a bit."We can go, see if that damn vault exists and if it does, then will be prepares for either crazy psychoes, nice people or fucking monsters."Stopped her pacing, she looked at Orin."What do you think.Do you still wanna do this, or do something else?"

Big Meanie was growing even more impatient as the woman continued to bombard him with questions; why did she think he heard of this 'Brotherhood of Steel'? What was her game in it? If she was pestering him though, it had to be important. Maybe something he might consider looking into. At the mention of the armor he wore, he snorted and replied, "I always have this armor, I no get from Brotherhood of Steel!"

However, he soon faltered; he could hear.....voices. Quiet at first, but getting louder. Why? Why was he hearing them? Images soon accompanied them, fast and flashing; he gripped the sides of his helmet,shouting, "No! NO! STAY OUT! MY HEAD! MY HEAD, IT'S MINE!" The voices wouldn't stop, however; eventually, his Behemoth helmet was ripped off his head and chucked with full strength, going through a wall of Megaton and crashing into the vacant house just inside the entrance. His neck and torso felt strangely constricted; large hands went to the small neck of his armor and pulled at it. Inhuman howls of agony and rage could be heard throughout Megaton as he tried to liberate himself of the constrictive vest.

A horrific shearing sound was heard as the torso portion of his Brotherhood was slowly torn in two; eventually, it came free, exposing his well-muscled upper body, surprisingly free of defects save for some (rather extensive) scarring. It also revealed his thick neck; a holotag hung from it, the steel thread cord used to make the thread itself buried in his neck. It was a wonder the wound wasn't infected, but it was digging into his neck no less; he continued to clench his head and howl as the voices threatened to break his mind.

Grant sighed, looking at his breakfast. "Well, this girl is a better cook than me, I assure you." He chuckled, and began on his food. In a few minutes, he was finished, raising an eyebrow at Pick. "Well, I wonder how th-" He jumped up, as he heard something smash through the wall of Megaton. Acting on instinct, he bolted outside, gun drawn. He was crouched low to the ground, and when he moved it was nimble, and smooth. He drew one of his swords, but ended up dropping it when the howling started. "Holy fucking shit!" He picked up his sword again, holstering his gun so he could draw his other blade. Without warning, he dashed out of the gates, instantly seeing the girl standing by a Mr. B that was obviously in a lot of pain. The howling had made him reckless, and he charged at the possible enemy with his shoulder down. He managed to connect with the ram, hopefully doing some damage. Grant stood there, his swords ready, standing protectively in front of the giant. "Who the fuck are you, what the fuck do you want, and how the fuck did you manage to do this giant in like this?" His shoulder was hurting, but he pushed it away. Damn he wished he had a pack of Yao Gui.

Razgriz said:
Big Meanie was growing even more impatient as the woman continued to bombard him with questions; why did she think he heard of this 'Brotherhood of Steel'? What was her game in it? If she was pestering him though, it had to be important. Maybe something he might consider looking into. At the mention of the armor he wore, he snorted and replied, "I always have this armor, I no get from Brotherhood of Steel!"

However, he soon faltered; he could hear.....voices. Quiet at first, but getting louder. Why? Why was he hearing them? Images soon accompanied them, fast and flashing; he gripped the sides of his helmet,shouting, "No! NO! STAY OUT! MY HEAD! MY HEAD, IT'S MINE!" The voices wouldn't stop, however; eventually, his Behemoth helmet was ripped off his head and chucked with full strength, going through a wall of Megaton and crashing into the vacant house just inside the entrance. His neck and torso felt strangely constricted; large hands went to the small neck of his armor and pulled at it. Inhuman howls of agony and rage could be heard throughout Megaton as he tried to liberate himself of the constrictive vest.

A horrific shearing sound was heard as the torso portion of his Brotherhood was slowly torn in two; eventually, it came free, exposing his well-muscled upper body, surprisingly free of defects save for some (rather extensive) scarring. It also revealed his thick neck; a holotag hung from it, the steel thread cord used to make the thread itself buried in his neck. It was a wonder the wound wasn't infected, but it was digging into his neck no less; he continued to clench his head and howl as the voices threatened to break his mind.

Nova was about to point out that he was mistaken and that she had seen that armor from long ago, though only remembered the name of the faction in which the armor belonged to. No other place and person would wear such a thing, not even if it were a wastelander walking by a dead soldier. She knew from experienced witnessing that once you wear an armor of any type, you were a target for everyone. Luckily for her, she stuck to her stealth suit, which came in handy. She was about to speak, but witheld herself, seeing his face contort to that of pain."Are you alright?"She jumped back when he clutched at his head and began to bellow out in fury and pain."C-Calm yourself."She said, trying to sooth him as best she could, but she moved back, watching as he removed his behemoth helmet and actually threw it, causing a large gaping hole at Megaton's protective metal fence.Surprised, Nova looked around, wondering what to do.

Whatever this man was suffering it was phycological.Just as she was about to try and sooth him, she heard a horrible tearing sound and watched as he ripped his armor from his body, clean and easily and thrown to the side.He was truly in pain."P-Please.Nothing is going to get you.There are no voices."She said, trying to sooth him, but it wasn't working and the situation was made worse when she saw someone approach and trn the large man.Shaking her head at the wasted effort, Nova turned, using her bio-metal arm, she grabbed hold of the bladed part of the sword and raised it.

"If you wish to live to see another day, best that you leave and keep the people inside from coming out and interferring."Her face and voice was neutral, but for some reason, with the big guy, she acted differently.

razerwing said:
Grant sighed, looking at his breakfast. "Well, this girl is a better cook than me, I assure you." He chuckled, and began on his food. In a few minutes, he was finished, raising an eyebrow at Pick. "Well, I wonder how th-" He jumped up, as he heard something smash through the wall of Megaton. Acting on instinct, he bolted outside, gun drawn. He was crouched low to the ground, and when he moved it was nimble, and smooth. He drew one of his swords, but ended up dropping it when the howling started. "Holy fucking shit!" He picked up his sword again, holstering his gun so he could draw his other blade. Without warning, he dashed out of the gates, instantly seeing the girl standing by a Mr. B that was obviously in a lot of pain. The howling had made him reckless, and he charged at the possible enemy with his shoulder down. He managed to connect with the ram, hopefully doing some damage. Grant stood there, his swords ready, standing protectively in front of the giant. "Who the fuck are you, what the fuck do you want, and how the fuck did you manage to do this giant in like this?" His shoulder was hurting, but he pushed it away. Damn he wished he had a pack of Yao Gui.

"Yeah, Jenny is great, though sometimes I think she's holding out on us....well...for some people. She can be real stingy like that."Popping another piece of meat into her mouth, she chewed and just as she scooped some gravy, she jumped, spiling it over her chin and jerk."The fuck!?!"She gasped, wiping her mouth and cleaned off her shirt.Not long, she heard a crashing sound, something sailing and the whatever managed to avoid hitting the big, fucking bomb and crash inside the church."Holy shit."Jumping to her feet, she saw that Grant was already heading up towards the gates, no doubt checking to see what was happening outside. She even saw Lucas and made him stay and keep everyone inside and from going crazy.

When she was out and following grant, her brass knuckles on, what she found and heard was not something she came across daily, or at all."Oh God, what's wrong with-Grant!?!"She watched as some woman moved infront of him and grabbed, literally, the blade of his sword, no skin cutting, no blood gushing."Oh, god, oh god."She ran towards Grant and pulled him away, hearing the woman's words.Looking to her side, she saw everyone crowding and looking through the large hole."Shit, Grant, come on, were on damage control."She tugged him away and looked at the woman.

"Would you mind soothing that guy down?"

"Would you mind teaching your aquaintances not to rush into a problem he cannot solve?"Nova said and turned away.

Pick could only stare at the woman and murmured a soft, "bitch.", then began to pull away Grant, seeing that he needed medical attention."Honestly, can't you recon or something before you do something and end up getting hurt.The doctor aint cheap here, remember?"She said, trying to brighten up the mood a bit.

Still with the bellowing and head clutching, Nova was strong, so if he managed to bat her away, it wouldn't be to damaging, unlike if it were a regular human being.Clenching and unclenching her hands, she looked over her shoulder, seeing that the young girl had finally moved the other man away.Turning back to the large, hulking man, she rushed him, and wrapped her arms around his head and began to murmur soothing words, something she never did, but at this point, she knew that violence and a beat down was not going to help.She needed this man's help and if it meant helping him in order to get what she wanted, then so be it."Its alright.The voices won't hurt you.They are going away.Nothing will hurt you, I am here."She soothed, trying her best to hold on to him as she ran a hand over his head, petting him, while the other smoothed itself across his large shoulders and back."These voices cannot hurt you.Its your head, you can make them leave.The voices cannot claim what is yours, you have control, push them out of YOUR mind, out of YOUR head."She hoped this was working, because she felt that this would be the only and last time she was going to do something like this, ever.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"North...Northwest I believe, just past Springvale."Lucas said, shrugging, as if he wasn't too sure.It showed that the guy didn't really get out much, let alone know anything about the outside.

Princess sighed and mentally noted the location."Any other vaults by chance?"

Lucas shook his head."Nope, sorry. You might need to find someone who knows, but don't ask me who, I sure as hell don't. Now if you don't mind, I need to patrol around my city.Have a nice day."Tipping his hat, he walked off.

Princess was about to say something, when a loud, nasty belch disrupted her."The fuck!?!"she asked, looking around.She sure as hell did not want to think about the being who did that, so she shook her head and looked at Orin."Why do I feel like he was the most useless man ever."she sighed, shaking her head.

"At this point, he is our only lead. Unless we find someone who happens to have a damn map and perhaps the location to the other vaults, along with 101 one, we can only go by with what he said."Princess, ran her fingers through her hair."Why do I feel like this is a waste of time.Shit."She turned and paced a bit."We can go, see if that damn vault exists and if it does, then will be prepares for either crazy psychoes, nice people or fucking monsters."Stopped her pacing, she looked at Orin."What do you think.Do you still wanna do this, or do something else?"

Orin shrugged as he watched Princess pace back and forth. He let his eyes follow her movements. Orin thought about her words carefully and shrugged lightly. Worried about this being their best bet, it wasn't much to go on but at least it was better than nothing. "Well...I got nothing better to do. So I guess we take this lead and follow it for as long as we can." He said as he looked towards the entrance to Megaton. With an inward sigh he checked his equipment and rubbed his hands against his forehead. "We should probably leave as soon as we possibly can. Best bet would be to resupply and then make our way out." Orin said as he watched for Princess' reaction. He checked for Sagittarius, patting the gun on his back quickly to check that its holster was fully intact.

"We should probably leave immediately if you don't have any caps...And I'm fairly tapped out for funds myself. Your decision Princess...Leave now or try to scrounge for some supplies and then leave?"

Grant was a little surprised when the girl quite literally grabbed his blade. He figured it out quickly though. He growled through his teeth, only moving when he felt Pck's hands pulling him away. "Stupid fucking mech." He shook his head, looking down at his shoulder. "You do recon before something like that happens. A threat pops up out of nowhere like that, you adapt." He chuckled lightly at the mention of the doctor. "Yeah, well, unless that guy takes debit, I'm good. I don't trust quacks like that. Not with my life." He made direct eye contact with Lucas, nodding to him. "Oi, listen. I may be a new guy in town, but ah, I think you might wanna keep everyone from being nosey. There's a chick out there that doesn't bleed." He nodded again, looking over his shoulder at Pick. "Don't worry about the shoulder. I just jarred it. Stupid mechie." He sighed, shaking his head again. "So, we still going.... you know?" He shrugged, intentionally planting himself in front of the hole. He glanced back at the chick with Mr. B, smiling slightly as he watched her calm him down. "Hey, Pick. Look at this. Young love."

Redking6 said:
Orin shrugged as he watched Princess pace back and forth. He let his eyes follow her movements. Orin thought about her words carefully and shrugged lightly. Worried about this being their best bet, it wasn't much to go on but at least it was better than nothing. "Well...I got nothing better to do. So I guess we take this lead and follow it for as long as we can." He said as he looked towards the entrance to Megaton. With an inward sigh he checked his equipment and rubbed his hands against his forehead. "We should probably leave as soon as we possibly can. Best bet would be to resupply and then make our way out." Orin said as he watched for Princess' reaction. He checked for Sagittarius, patting the gun on his back quickly to check that its holster was fully intact.

"We should probably leave immediately if you don't have any caps...And I'm fairly tapped out for funds myself. Your decision Princess...Leave now or try to scrounge for some supplies and then leave?"

Princess needed to resupply, but with what fucking caps. She barely had any,or at all and ammo at this point was scarce, but she couldn't well restock on that. Dammit, her whole life was shit. She had been fine when she left her home, taking all the ammo and grenades, but once she had been out and about, she forgot about all the fucking Mole Rats and Protrectrons there were, and shooting those bitches was a pain inthe fucking ass.Rubbing her thumb over her forehead, she heaved out a heavy sigh."I'm tapped out. Can't restock. We're better off scavenging I think, hopefully."She patted her trusty Combat knife that was strapped to her thigh.

"I only have like....perhaps...5 shells to my shotgun and only 3 bullets to my sniper rifle.Tapped out for my Laser Rifle, so at this point, I'm trusting my good ol' knife. Chances are....anything that goes missing in this place will be not-"THe large crashing sound, plus the horrible screams from the outside of the city drew her attention."The fuck."She said, along with everyone else. She didn't want to know what the fuck was happening, but seeing that everyone was making there way towards a large, gapping hole on the other side, Princess got an idea.She saw that Moriarty had joined in with the crowd."Come on."She grabbed Orin's hand and led him towards the Saloon."That son-a-bitch Moriarty should have something in stock somewhere in his damn saloon. I heard ther was a supply store here as well, we'll raid that." Making there way towards the Saloon, she hoped everyone continued to be busy in order for them to gain the time they needed.

razerwing said:
Grant was a little surprised when the girl quite literally grabbed his blade. He figured it out quickly though. He growled through his teeth, only moving when he felt Pck's hands pulling him away. "Stupid fucking mech." He shook his head, looking down at his shoulder. "You do recon before something like that happens. A threat pops up out of nowhere like that, you adapt." He chuckled lightly at the mention of the doctor. "Yeah, well, unless that guy takes debit, I'm good. I don't trust quacks like that. Not with my life." He made direct eye contact with Lucas, nodding to him. "Oi, listen. I may be a new guy in town, but ah, I think you might wanna keep everyone from being nosey. There's a chick out there that doesn't bleed." He nodded again, looking over his shoulder at Pick. "Don't worry about the shoulder. I just jarred it. Stupid mechie." He sighed, shaking his head again. "So, we still going.... you know?" He shrugged, intentionally planting himself in front of the hole. He glanced back at the chick with Mr. B, smiling slightly as he watched her calm him down. "Hey, Pick. Look at this. Young love."

Pick looked up at Lucas who could only raise a brow."Oh dammit Lucas, just tell people to mind their own-"

"Hey what's going on out there?"

"Yeah, is there a Super Mutant out there?"

"WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!"

Pick sighed."Everyone just calm down dammit."she huffed, looking over to Grant.When he mentioned looking at the two through the hole, she raised a brow and turned her head, looking over her shoulder."Is she fucking crazy?"She asked, watching how such a small thing was holding something so gigantic as that."She's gonna die, don't care if she's even a android."She said, though was surprised at the method the tech woman was using."She's smart though. Why approach the big meanie with anger and violence when all he needs is soothing words. Anything else would just make him, no doubt, more hostile and dangerous. Props to her for having big balls."She turned, seeing that people were trying to peer through the hole."Oy, nothing to see here dammit.Lucas, do something."She shouted, pushing people away."Grant......we might not be leaving for a bit, not until those two leave and they walk away from this gaping hole."

Big Meanie was on his knees, continuing to clutch his head and howl in pain; the bright green hues darted back and forth maniacally, his massive jaws clenched in agony. He then felt something embrace his head and whisper words into his ear soothingly. Surprisingly enough, he was starting to calm down; as Nova's words reached his ears, the voices began to fade until they were replaced with her own. His heart still pounded like crazy, the bulging veins in his neck and now exposed torso pulsing visibly. His breathing, still putrid and stinking of blood, was hard and heavy, almost like a cross between grunting and panting.

The giant then raised a large hand to his chest, feeling his heart pound through the thick skin of his body. "The images......I was Brotherhood of Steel." he then said, still not entirely aware of Nova's presence. He then felt something around his thick neck; he reached up and pulled, wincing slightly as whatever was digging into his neck was pulled free. He looked down, seeing what appeared to be two rectangular-like pieces of metal that shined rather brilliantly in the sun. His eyes then squinted as he saw some etching on the surface. "M..ikael W.....eitz Date of Birth: August 23, 2247" he said, before turning to the next piece of metal and reading "Paladin, Brotherhood of Steel, promoted June 12, 2274". Little did Big Meanie know that he was staring at the holotags of his former life, and that everything there pertained to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom