Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beastiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna4Bama

Planetoid
To start off I have been craving this a while and I wanted to try a beastiality roleplay. This isn't like anthros thought I prefer more realworld boundaries. I think this could go several ways. If your willing to play more than one character than it could be to humans male and femal and an animal.

I like hooved animals the best but I can play well with domestic animals as well. Don't hesitate to ask if a certain species you have in mind you find you are curious if I might be interested.

I dont have my pairings or plots for this in mind so you can send me some our we can brainstorm together on ideas. :)

As far as kinks go I love excessive cum and light cum inflation along with outrageously hung men

I usually play over YIM

RE: Beastiality/Incest

I don't know if this is still available but how about Wolf on human female?

I want to do a little Mother on Son action, could you PM me and we can work something out? :D

Hello Anna:
I've been doing some uncle/niece and multi-character lately. Also played some beastiality with a friend. If you're interested, drop me a note. See if we can come up with something to give it a try.

Mike

i'm interested in a bestiality, i'll play any animal or human so pm me if you want too.

hey, we started a plot idea a while ago but you sort of forgot i guess, pm me if still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom