Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Legend of Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Sakato

Super-Earth
TI have had interests in a Legend of Zelda RP for awhile now. I used to have a partner but due to his schedule, he had to drop out of the game. Now, I'm looking to find someone new and restart (no pun intended). I have only played these titles:

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

======================================================================================
I do have an idea for Ocarina of Time and Spirit Tracks. Those both can be read below:

The Legend of Zelda: Destiny Crusade

Three years have passed since the death of King Harkinian and the disappearance of his only daughter, Princess Zelda. Refugees sought shelter in the neighboring village and the quiet town welcomed them with open arms. Soon enough the population started to expand and Kakariko began to rebuild in hopes of becoming what Hyrule Castle Town was. Some of the refugees, wished to venture out into the vast fields. They were unaware of how much the world had changed. Many of them did not return. In time, the name "Zelda" became unspoken for most thought their princess was lost forever. Hope had died with them. Although there was one exception in a young girl named Karrin. This was because she saw a white horse race through the streets followed by a black one. Then in the midst of The Exodus, she saw a Kokiri boy with a fairy...

(This storyline takes place within the seven year period where Link is in the Sacred Realm and Princess Zelda is in hiding.)

The Legend of Zelda: Hands of Inheritance

Even though Link has resigned to being an engineer, he still loves to travel, help others, and occasionally adventure. He also takes time out to visit one of his greatest friends, Princess Zelda. As the pair have grown up, Link meets a girl on his travels whom he falls for. Zelda does not realize that the young woman is actually her cousin from another country, Princess Cornelia. Sometime later Link announces his engagement to the foreign princess. Unfortunately, things go horribly awry. An ominous man who wants the throne, poisons Cornelia and drains her of her power. The only thing that can save Cornelia is the restoration of the city clock --- its hands are missing. Going through new terrain and meeting new people, Zelda and Link must go through the four Temples of the Goddess. Will they be able to find the hands? What will they discover about their futures? What will they discover about each other?

Do you only do Skype? 'Cause I've played through OoT many times (both original and Master quests), and your plot really interests me.

Bluefoot said:
Do you only do Skype? 'Cause I've played through OoT many times (both original and Master quests), and your plot really interests me.

I used to have AIM but it isn't working. My only messenger that's active is Skype. I can also RP through threads and PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom